You Know What to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was always a wild and free spirit, which I knew. Years later, when they were both married, they started to have a fling. It was more than a fling. They saw each other often and for many years, if not decades.

He also told me there were many other men in my mom's life over the years. He told me my father never knew, but he was sure he suspected something. He thinks he just looked the other way and didn't want to know.

He told me that I reminded him of my mother in many ways. That's when I dropped my dress and pushed him back on the bed. He went down on me. He licked and sucked me to multiple climaxes that afternoon. He wasn't the bull he was ten years ago, but with the help of Viagra, he gave me a nice ride. I lay in bed with him in his arms for close to an hour. I knew this was the last time I would be with him. It felt so good to be in his arms. I was in no hurry to leave.

Before I left, he had one more confession. He said that my younger sister was actually his daughter. I just about had a stroke when he told me this. This rocked me to my core.

But again, things started to make sense. Things were adding up.

My oldest sister and I resemble each other. We both have our parents' features. My younger sister was the oddball. She looked completely different. Growing up, I never thought anything about it.

As we got older, I began to see a strange resemblance between my sister and my friend Lindsay, Mr. Graham's daughter. I never said anything, but I do remember thinking it many times. They resembled each other in both appearance and mannerism.

Mr. Lindsay said that my mother never said anything to my father. As far as my father knew, we were all his daughters. If he did figure it out, he never let it be known. Talk about deep family secrets.

My sister has no idea that she is Mr. Graham's daughter. It would devastate her if she knew. I just hope nobody in our family gets a DNA test.

That was the last time I saw Mr. Graham, but I do think of him often.

Feel free to visit my Forum thread for pictures and more discussions about my stories.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/aprils-sexual-journey.1565816/

12