You Know When It’s What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived back at her terrace house, just as her phone rang, something had happened at the base and one of her two Rapid Response Team's had been deployed. She said they are sending a car for me I will have to get changed, she would phone me tomorrow. As I left a car arrived with her sergeant PTI driving and two very serious looking individuals in the back, all were dressed in black coveralls. Gill came out in her black coveralls, jumped into the car and it shot off, I sort off started to follow them.

But they were gone by time I reached the bridge before the Laverstock turn off. I never found out what it was all about other than; some idiot lost their car keys. We met up the following Wednesday for our athletics and self defence class, in the showers I could see bruising on Gills side. When I looked at it she said I slipped in the shower at home, the one that still had to be replaced.

We went to her Friday night mess dinner, which was becoming a regular event. This time they were showing her, and me, more respect rather than just being courteous, nothing was said. But as we left we bumped into her sergeant PTI coming out of his mess, whose arm was in a sling, I said flippantly, you slipped in the shower too. He smiled and said in his deep gruff voice, with a distinctive Midlands accent, how did you know. Wild guess, we all thought that was funny as we parted. I drove Gill back to her place and we went in for coffee. We chatted about everything and nothing, except what happened last Sunday. It was my first real, don't ask don't tell event, and I think I understood why.

I met Gill in town the following Saturday morning for our now combined pole and erotic dance class. We were both on a high that morning, don't know why but we were, our dance routines were both intimate and well choreographed. As we were leaving Carole asked if we would like to dance at the club that night, in unison we both said no but I think we both got a high out of being asked. She said ok, how about coming to a private party tonight at a local Eucalyptus Club then, as my complimentary guests. Gill said yes ok, I agreed but I didn't know what for.

As we walked across to get our usual coffee, Gill was speed talking, like she does when she is on adrenalin high. Apparently this was a very private party tonight in the Club is also very exclusive, by invitation only, tickets are over 1,000 each which we got free. Apparently at these parties all sorts of erotic goings on take place as it is a sex club too, by now I was starting to speed talk as well.

What do girls do when presented with such challenges, they hit the shops as they have nothing to wear. That afternoon we spent a small fortune at the hair dressers, on underwear dresses and makeup, I think our credit cards were all maxed out by the time we finished. But that's next month's problem. We went back to Gills to get ready, the shower wasn't fixed, surprise surprise, so we had a shared bath to start with. After three hours getting ready, we were all set to go, our outfits somehow complimented each other's. Punched in the coordinates, not post code to the satnav and off we went.

Took two attempts to find the turn off, we followed a Rolls Royce in, in my little red Aygo. The house was enormous, 30 bedroom plus I don't know, sexually alluring or whatever the right words are. We parked alongside the Rolls Royce we followed in, the chauffeur got out and helped his well-heeled passengers out. After they left he turned to my little Aygo and opened the door for me then for Gill. Wow fantastic, we walked up to the entrance and handed over our invites for this Unicorn ladies night, whatever that may be.

We walked in to the reception hall, it was very opulent, our host introduced herself and explained their no camera's and client confidentiality rules. Seemed reasonable to us, then went on to explain tonight was a themed night, Unicorn, there was also themed Stag nights and any other themes guests may wish. We were directed to the meet and greet lounge.

As we walked in some of the girls waved to us inviting us over, they were from our dance class. We were all invited earlier today and for all of us, was our first time here, I remember thinking that Salisbury shops, beauty parlours, shoe shops and hair dressers must have made a fortune today. Complimentary cocktails arrived, as I was a driver mines was a mocktail, we were all excited and speed talking loudly.

Our host, referred to as the Matron, came over to give us all a tour of their facilities and program for the evening, which sounded very inviting. Suggesting to Gill and me as she left we may like to try the dark room first as a mood enhancer, we didn't know what that meant. Our dance classes with their partners were also given personal suggestions. We would all meet up later in the ballroom where a table had been set aside for us. Gill suggested we carry out a reconnaissance first in line with good military practice, took my hand and led me to the Dark Room before I could answer.

As we walked in and it was dark, once our eyes accustomed to the dark we could see the outline of what was happening. It was then I realised why the Unicorn night was an all girls night, no wonder I failed my Police entrance exam on observation. The room had half-moon booths each one discreetly screened and private, some were filled with scantily dressed occupants, some undressed but all actively enjoying each other's company.

Gill led me to our allocated booth No 7. Before I could say anything she sat me down on the half moon couch and started to kiss me and caress the inside of my leg. Everything happened so fast, by the time I could react to what was happening, I knew this is what I wanted to do and started to reciprocate entheausticly. I could feel her slowly unbutton my dress until it was fully open then gently slip it off my shoulders and lay it on the shelf. I reach round her and unzipped her skirt and slid it off, then I unbuttoned her top and slowly removed it.

We were both now lying face to face wearing only our evocative underwear slowly caressing each other, then I could feel my pants being slid down which I helped to remove, slowly I slid her pants down too and removed them. I unfastened her bra as she did mine. We were now completely naked lying there side by side. As we kissed and touched our tongues I could feel Gill start to caress me and then fully enter me, she did it ever so gently, don't know how but I think from the rush I got she had found and touched my Spot in the first attempt.

I was now so aroused that I rolled onto my back and opened my legs, I could feel my heels touch and lock together as I arched my back, inviting more, much more. Gill leaned over me kissing me with a passion, our breasts rubbing evocatively together, I could feel her slide in and out of me. I was getting more and more excited, my juices were free running now, I arched my back and started to rise and lower my butt with my legs slowly opening and closing like a butterfly's wings all in harmony together as she caressed me.

I was going into a haze of erotic sexual excitement, I could feel my juices run down me and on to the couch and under my butt and the small of my back, it was warm and soothing. In the haze I thought I saw someone looking at us, but I didn't care this was my moment of extreme ecstatic, lust and enjoyment, all in one. I could feel myself start to build but I couldn't ejaculate no matter how I tried, Gills fingers were blocking it but I just kept on building and building; I couldn't stop it.

I was becoming more and more ecstatic. I could feel my butt start to quickly bump up and down on the couch as I felt my ever increasing juices splash around, my haze started to darken as I closed my eyes. Gill released me and I squirted with a vengeance not once but twice. Later I found I had squirted about half a meter. I lay back contented but exhausted, Gill laughing in my ear as she nibbled it. We lay there together recovering from our impromptu workout; my turn. My self defence training came into its own as I rolled Gill over and I was on top, quickly we exchanged kisses as my fingers caressed her then entered her ever so gently and smoothly, without the ritual foreplay caressing, caught her unaware. She let out a gentile sigh as a wide smile formed by her mouth.

Although I don't know for sure if I found her Spot but I got the reaction from her that I was looking for, I think she did too. It wasn't long before I had her going like she had done to me, I could feel her run off and adding to the juices I had already left on the couch. We were now slip sliding as we played together, then she froze mid stroke, I had anticipated that, not from my self defence class but our erotic dace class.

As I blocked her release, her mouth formed into a silent O shape, her eyes fully closed and as she fully tensed up all over, I released her. I took most of the brunt of her gigantic squirt as she turned it into me. I am sure she did this on purpose. We both lay there holding each other, exhausted wet and extremely contented with each other.

I think it was about then we both came aware what we had just done together and where, the darkness hid us from view, maybe, and the music from any noise we may have made. Each booth came equipped with copious quantities of scented wipes and discreet disposal bins. After tiding ourselves up, we helped each other dress. Then discreetly left as someone started to walk to our booth, we all exchange naughty but guilty looking smiles as we passed.

After a quick visit to the washrooms that were well equipped to facilitate a complete makeup makeover. We headed back to the meeting lounge to meet up with the rest of our dance class, we were the last to return. Our next visit was to be to the grand ballroom with its now subdued lighting, as we entered we noticed that this theme was Dare To Bare. I think we were all a bit surprised when we saw the name of this theme.

Drinks arrived, my umpteenth mocktail too, nobody said what they had just done with their partners but all of us were on a talkative high. As we chatted our host came over and asked if we were all organised; Gill and I were lost at this point. Carole interjected and said two of their dance party had not shown up. Our host looked at Gill and me and asked would we be prepared to take their places. Gill said ok; then to Carole, what are we doing, she said come and I will show you. We all went to an anti-room adjacent to the stage.

Not what we expected, we were to dress up as Sukiyaki girls, Japanese school girls, and perform the dance of the nymphs that we had done many times at our dance class. Ok no problem we had all done it together before, including at this mornings, no now yesterday morning's dance class. The club provided us with the Sukiyaki girl's white and blue uniforms, they were made of a fragile paper type material. Carole then said we will finish up with a Japanese dance of the fans.

It was then that Gill piped up you mean you want us to do a complete stripteases routine. Carole said; yes. I thought O' no, as Gill said; ok, as it's an all girls Unicorn night. Gill looked at me and said don't worry it will be ok. We all lined up in both sides of the stage wings. Music started and we all danced onto the stage, the fans all lined up in front of us. We danced round them and we then each picked up our feather fan.

As we danced we would slowly and I must admit seductively remove our Sukiyaki uniforms, arms first, then our tops which we ripped off as our fans came up, next with our backs to the audience who were cheering us on loudly we all in unison ripped of our skirts off, tossing them in the air, then our pants. We were now completely naked with our backs to the audience, our two small fans screening us.

As the music increased in tempo we had to exchange places in the line while pirouetting round, our fans screening us but still tantalizing our audience. Whose enthusiasm and vocal support was fantastic, each time we moved quicker and quicker, one mistake in timing we would all be standing on the stage. Naked and exposed to the audience, from their enthusiasm they wanted us to go all the way and that developed into their war cry. Our fate was ordained by the audience.

Our final offering was with our backs to the audience discard our fans, tradition said the audience had to retrieve a fan for luck and the sole of the dancer. We then formed a huddle together until we were tapped with a fan and led off into an anti-room, which the club had rigged backstage. We were then each at the mercy of fan holder and had to concede to their desires and wishes before our fans were returned. I didn't think I would but I did and what's more enjoyed it. Fans returned we went to the dressing anti-room to redress before we returned to our table in the ballroom.

We all returned and watched the next act which was a Cancan dance, then a Barn dance, the finally was poll dancing by a professional dance troupe using polls and ropes. They were excellent. We all had a fantastic if not exhausting sexually stimulating night. The host came on stage thanking all those who participated, unknown to us the audience voted on who in the troupe entertained them most. Prize was a very expensive Channel handbag worth over 2,000 and Gill won it, our troupe had to go on stage for a photo shoot as Gill was presented with this beautiful expensive handbag.

Night over we headed out to my little car, the Rolls Royce chauffeur was helping his four passengers in and ensuring they were all belted up for their journey back. As we walked by them we could see that they were close to passing out from the alcohol they had consumed and in various stages of undress, one completely. The chauffeur had discreetly placed travel blankets over them. As I approached my car, he opened the door for me again then for Gill.

We arrived back at Gill's house about four in the morning absolutely exhausted. We went to bed together that night, naked, not getting out of bed until four in the afternoon but we had woken just after midday and relived our first time together last night. Somewhere during our frolicking Gill asked me to move in with her, I said yes without hesitation.

My landlady incredibly understood when I said I was leaving, before I said where to, she said Gill and I looked a very happy couple and whished us all the best together. So much for being discreet. But one more mishap before I left, I was having a shower on the Thursday night, Gill was on duty. As I returned to my room with my untied see through wrap on, I opened the door and tripped over someone on the floor and ended up sprawled seductively over them.

The noise of us falling on each other, my landlady came scurrying up, finding the two of us lying on the floor together, with me draped almost naked over him, apart from the little modesty my almost discarded wrap gave me. She introduced me to Luke her nephew who was going to fit a new carpet in my room once I vacated it.

He was measuring up as I entered. He was so embarrassed with what had happened I felt sorry for him, my landlady explained that he was married and his wife just had a baby boy. Although like boys of his age he tried to be macho, he was actually quiet and reserved. I moved into Gills the following weekend.

The Friday before I moved in Gill came home from the airfield a bit later than normal. She was speed talking so I knew she was excited about something. Her Commanding Officer came down from head office in Yorkshire to see her, usually you are summoned to attend to install fear. He said I have to ask you a very delicate question so please hear me out Gill, when the CO uses you first name, and visits you unannounced, usually means you are about to be posted somewhere shitty.

Are you Gay? I said; Yes Sir I am and have a partner; Shona. He said I thought that might be the case, which means he knew and you would be in the shit had you lied to him. He was also one of the Military Police senior instructors on advance integration techniques. Second question would you take on being our LGBT representative on the south coast. He was the decisive answer type, I said Yes Sir.

Good I can now tell you that you are promoted to Captain with immediate effect. I said thank you Sir. His reply was brusque; you deserved it. He then asked me how did I like the handbag you and Shona won. Absolutely fantastic Sir. It was his way of saying he knew about last Saturday night. He then said I heard it was an absolutely fantastic show you girls put on, then tapped his nose the way policemen do in those old films.

He then explained that the posting was to be based a Middle Wallop, there was another candidate bit more senior than me, but had a thing about being our LGBT representative. He will get his promotion but based up in the North West of Scotland at a QinetiQ site, Head of Security for a missile test range. Anyway he said he liked mountaineering not a lot up there apart from mountains and haggis hunting. I think he thought we didn't know he was gay. Tapped his nose again. The Army is changing with the times.

I asked him what my duties would be apart from being LGBT representative. I was to be in charge of four Rapid Response Teams and site security for three sites. And you can take your Sargent with you and tell him he is promoted to Colour Sargent, that way I know your back will always be covered. Also a recently promoted Sargent has just passed out of Sandhurst as a Second Lieutenant, still a bit rough at the edges, train him to be one of your RRT leaders. He is one of my Sergeants from my Bosnia days, save my neck more than once, carried me out when I got hit in my leg.

He poured me a very large whiskey, not the cheap stuff but a proper malt. I could see he was wanting to ask me something but hesitating to ask me. I asked him anything else Sir. He said yes.

You know the rehabilitation unit for service personal that have lost limbs in service near Bath. I said yes. Can I ask you and your partner Shona to put on a show for them, like you did last weekend. These guys are really suffering trying to regain their confidence and self-esteem, it was their phycologist Carole, who I think you know. That suggested this approach, I know it works but I am not going to tell you why I know; we all have secrets. So I said yes, we can see Carole tomorrow after our dance class.

I didn't know what to say I had just been volunteered to be a striptease dancer for a group or groups of men that I have never met. With a reputation of being somewhat boisterous in such circumstances. Gill chipped in you can have the Channel handbag to keep if I can borrow it from time to time. I said ok, we can see Carole about it tomorrow.

We did that show and three other shows for the rehabilitation unit; plus another private one; don't ask. Gill did her Captaincy course which she passed with flying colours as expected. Out of the blue I got an invite out to Washington for Christmas from my baby brother, he hates me calling him that, that's why I do it, with two business class open tickets for me and my mysterious friend. We accepted them, got leave and permission to leave the country, I had been promoted too.

When we arrived at Washington Dulles airport, passed through passport control with a few inquisitive looks from men in suits and collected our cases from the never-ending luggage carousel. Found a trolley with the inevitable square wheel and went out to the concourse, I could see my brother in naval uniform with wavy gold bands on his sleeves; strange. And three other guys with him, two well over six feet, one a Native American and a third guy about Hamish's build all in Naval uniforms all with their white topped hats on.

As Gill and I pushed the trolley, which had a mind of its own, I looked down at Gill and my hands with their matching engagement rings. Wondering how I can tell Hamish that I was going to get married to Gill in the summer. He was such a geek he just wouldn't understand.