You Look Lovely Today Pt. 03

Story Info
How will Jack behave when he is alone with boots and gloves?
4.7k words
4.4
1.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... or maybe we could continue and write another chapter of the unfinished story...? Better late than never...

***

Jack excitedly raced back from the conference room to his office after helping Christine carry a few things she needed to the meeting with the contractor. She didn't need him during the meeting right now, so sent him back to the office to work. To work, to which he now went in a hurry. Hmmm... The question is... which employee is in such a hurry to get to work these days?

Yes, but was Jack really in a hurry to get back to work? Was he really in a hurry to get back to sitting at the computer and typing on the keyboard? Or was he in a hurry to do something else? Or was there something waiting for him in the room where he sat with his boss that excited him so much? Did he want to experience something pleasant?

Anyway, will he be able to focus on work now that he has this thing in his sight...

He was in such a frenzy that on the way almost trampled his colleague, and almost spilled hot coffee on him. One might ask: where are you going, crazy man? Only one thought was swirling in his mind: to feel pleasure and touch what Christine had left on her desk and under it.

He finally reached their room. It seemed to him that he was walking for centuries from this conference room, that the building in which he worked was an enormous one and that he had traveled thousands of kilometers. But he's here. He had finally arrived, opened the door and a smile immediately appeared on his face.

'Oh, yes... there are... there are her magnificent gloves and boots. Oh...how gorgeous they are. It's a good thing that she didn't put the gloves in her purse and didn't take them with her to the meeting, and that she changed her shoes, or rather that I changed them for her. There, at the meeting, they wouldn't be useful to her now... no... definitely not... and here... next to me... hmmm.'

Christine, before leaving, deliberately changed the position of her gloves. They were now lying on the desk in a slight disarray, lewdly crossed one above the other, as if to hide Christine's naked breasts from Jack's lustful gaze, or as if she were sitting cross-legged with her hands resting on her knee. They tempted him to touch them, sniff them, and maybe then try to put them on his hands, and if he let his imagination run wild, maybe... something more... who knows...

The boots with zippers fastened all the way and the shafts straight stood at attention under the desk, as if also demanding their rights and reminding us that not only the gloves, but also themselves participate in fulfilling the dominant role.

As usual, Jack left the door to the corridor slightly open to see if anyone was coming. There was a lot of movement outside the room. There was always someone going back and forth, so for now he gave up on dealing with Christine's sinful items of clothing because didn't want to be accidentally unmasked by someone. He looked at the leather goods again, sighed and walked towards his desk, massaging his cock through the trousers.

Five minutes have passed and the movement in the corridor is as heavy as in a marketplace.

'Do these people really have nothing to do? They wander around aimlessly. Well, I have to wait a little longer, maybe it will calm down in a moment.'

Rubbing his manhood all the time, he waited another five minutes... and... finally silence. It could be heard in the corridor that several people were also leaving for the meeting, which Christine was also at.

'I guess everyone's gone,' Jack thought, 'but being cautious is never too much. I'll go check if there's actually anyone there.'

Jack stopped fondling himself for a moment, went out into the corridor and started checking all the rooms by pressing the door handles one by one. Some of the doors were locked, so it was obvious that no one was inside. Some of them were open, so Jack went inside, looked around the rooms and asked, 'Is anyone here?' Everywhere was quiet and empty.

Jack went back to his room and, as usual, just left the door slightly open, glancing around to make sure no one had suddenly appeared in the corridor. Beginning the rubbing again, he walked over to Christine's desk and brushed against her black leather gloves lying on it. Then he took the left one in his hands and started looking at it from every side, finally bringing it closer to his face and enjoying the smell of exquisite leather.

The poor guy didn't know that he was currently taking part in a spectacle prepared for him by his charming, but on the other hand, ruthless boss. He didn't know that at that moment, with every second he was falling deeper and deeper into the trap she had set for him. It was unlucky (or maybe lucky) that he was facing a hidden camera that objectively and faithfully recorded all his lewd and perverted motions.

Suddenly he heard some noises in the corridor. Frightened by the commotion, put the glove back on his boss's desk and returned to his own. The noises suddenly became a little louder, and even some women's voices talking and laughing could be heard.

'Jack, get yourself together,' he thought to himself as he returned to his seat. 'When will you finally recover from this addiction? Worship pieces of leather? Think about it, do you think this is normal behavior?'

He sat there for a few minutes until all the murmurs and sounds from the corridor stopped and thought again:

'Is this normal behavior?...hmmm...maybe not...but I can't help it...I have this inner need...I have to do it, that's all...'

Jack stood up from behind the desk and walked back to his boss's gloves. He took the left one in his hand again and started rubbing his swollen crotch with it for a while.

'Yes... now let me put them on my hands... I've wanted to do this for a long time... Or maybe it's better not to...? Maybe it's not appropriate? After all, these are women's gloves, and those of my boss. Maybe I should respect that? And if I damage them and stretch them too much? This leather is so delicate. It would be a pity to damage them... But... whatever... you only live once. I'll only put them carefully on once. I won't harm anyone with this, and no one will find out about it anyway. I'm alone here and no one sees me. There may never be another opportunity like this.'

Jack slowly began to slide his hand inside the delicate leather of the glove. There was almost complete silence in the room and in the corridor. Almost complete, because apart from the gentle sound of Jack's computer fan, now one could also hear the sexy, sensual noise of the glove being put on, like during an ASMR session.

And the cold camera lens of the smartphone hidden in the binder recorded everything meticulously. Oh, his boss will have a lot of fun and much to see when she returns from the meeting. And this, it seems, is just the beginning. What else could happen? So many megabytes (or maybe even gigabytes) of valuable perverse information!

As his hand progressed, Jack became more bold in putting on the glove. 'Perfect... it fits perfectly... It looks like Christine and I have similar hand shapes... I can't even stretch it at all, and I shouldn't have been so afraid.' Jack firmly inserted his hand into the end of the glove and began to pull it on, clenching his fingers into a fist. 'Oh... yes... that's how Christine puts on her gloves and pulls them on... I've seen it many times... Oh... I wish I could be there all the time and watch her do it...' Jack fantasized as he watched him pulling on the leather.

After finishing, he looked once again at the effect of his work from all sides, 'It fits perfectly on my hand.' Then he took the right glove from the desk by its wrist end, spread the fingers of his left hand wide and started lightly tapping it with the glove that had not yet been put on, as if he were playing with a whip before a flogging ceremony. After a few such slaps, he put on the glove, but this time boldly and firmly until the end. He pulled on each one a few more times so that they fit perfectly in his hands.

He brought his hands to the face and once again began to enjoy the scent of leather.

When he calmed down a bit, crouched down in front of the desk to look at his boss's boots. After a while, he grabbed them by the straight shafts, took them out and placed them on the desk. The boots were still standing at attention. Although the leather of the shafts seemed soft and pleasant to the touch, it was so stiff that with the zipper fastened all the way, it caused the shafts of the boots to stand straight and not succumb to the forces of gravity and not fall down.

Jack took the left one in his hands and started looking at it from all sides. He grabbed the upper ends of the zipper tape with one hand and the slider with the other and slowly began to slide it down, watching as the fastening chain opened sideways. He pulled the zipper all the way down and spread the split shaft wide and plunged his face inside to enjoy the scent for a moment.

Then he grabbed the slider again and slowly started to zip it back up. This time, the sound of the computer fan was accompanied by the delicate clicking of the zipper teeth meeting each other. After zipping it up, Jack decided to unzip it again. He enjoyed the fun and played for a while slowly unzipping and zipping it, watching the zipper work. Finally, he decided to zip it up one last time, but wanted to do it in a more impressive way. He grabbed the slider and, without much thinking, pulled it upwards firmly, as if to overtake the speed of sound of the clicking zipper.

'Oh... that's probably how Christine zips her boots when she puts them on... yes... firmly and without any fuss... A determined dominant woman always zips her boots firmly... And she definitely does it with gloves on... Oh... if only I could install some hidden camera and observe her how she does it...'

Jack lifted the zipped boot up to his mouth and started kissing it passionately. First the toe box, then the vamp and finally the shaft around the entire circumference. When he was finished, lifted it even higher so that he had a view of the sole and heel above his head, as if his boss was about to start stomping on his face. He placed a few tender kisses from below to the sole, and then gently put the heel into his mouth.

He ran it back and forth a few times, purring as if he were sucking a dick. He felt that his cock got a hard-on, so at the same time, taking advantage of the opportunity, as he was left-handed, lowered his left black leather gloved hand to the bulge in the trousers.

He started rubbing his hand over the swollen manhood while the hidden camera did its job. He unzipped his fly and started rubbing his white briefs. When he was horny enough, he decided to undo the belt of the trousers and pull them down, and then his briefs. His hard penis stuck out shamelessly. Still holding his boss's boot in his hand, he started rubbing it on his penis, first with the vamp and then with the sole.

If that wasn't enough, he started gently hitting (kicking) with the toe box. But the temptation was getting greater and greater to leave the boots behind, have some lascivious fun with the gloves, to relieve himself, and masturbate a little while wearing the women's black leather gloves. And since his wife didn't like this type of wardrobe and didn't have it at home, an opportunity arose.

So he put the boot back on the desk, hugged his cock tightly, and began rubbing it vigorously back and forth without any fuss. There and back. There and back.

'Oh, how nice. If only Christine's gloved hands would massage me a little bit...'

Who knows, maybe if his boss sees the extensive recording, maybe... maybe he will be able to fulfill his dream today. But we have to wait until she returns from the meeting. Then we'll see.

Jack masturbated with quick motions in front of the hidden camera. The room was silent, as usual, and the gentle hum of the computer fan was this time accompanied by the sound of the foreskin being rubbed against the glans. It didn't take long to see the results of his work.

'Shit! I think I'm about to cum... I have to be careful not to jizz on her gloves. Maybe this is enough fun.' Unfortunately, it didn't make it (or maybe it did - it depends on what point of view you look at it). He failed to contain the strong flow of excess sperm. He felt like he couldn't handle it anymore and would have to cum. He tried to stop the flow by squeezing the tip of the foreskin.

'Okay, now I think I have to jizz... just so I don't get the glove dirty and wet with the sperm... oh, what a wonderful feeling.' Jack, while experiencing intoxicating moments in the company of the glove that gave him so much incredible pleasure, completely lost control over the motion of his hand and didn't notice how a rather abundant rill of white liquid flowed uncontrollably from his manhood and spilled over the black leather.

'Damn it! I knew, I knew I would stain that glove of hers,' Jack brought the hand up to his face to see the result of his hard work. Both the moistened black fingers and the tip of his penis dripped the remains of delicate droplets of what he had managed to pump out onto the floor. His situation was now unenviable.

'Though it's good that no one sees. I have to get myself and these gloves in order somehow. Christine can come back at any time.'

***

Some time later, an increasingly loud noise could be heard through the open door to the corridor. Some commotion. It was Christine and her team returning from the meeting. Her cheerful, sexy, captivating, but at the same time dominant voice could be heard. Some have already said 'goodbye' to each other. Well, after an exhausting day of work, even though half of it had not yet passed, the boss allowed her subordinates to go home as a reward. Apparently the negotiations were very fruitful.

'It's good that I managed to do what I wanted before Christine came back. Plan completed. Plus I was alone. No witnesses. In a word: that's just to die for.'

Christine continued to talk for a while in the hall with the guy Jack almost collided with and burned him with coffee. Even though the door was ajar the whole time, Jack, sitting calmly at his desk, saw the door handle move slowly down, pressed by Christine from the other side, as if she wanted to open the door.

Jack felt very excited at the thought that he would soon be alone with his sexy boss again. All the more so because he still had in his mind the image of the lewd games with her gadgets, which he had been doing just a few minutes ago.

Christine finally said goodbye to their colleague in the corridor and went inside, closing the door lightly behind her. Smiling, she looked at Jack giving him a wink and fixed her hair. Looking at him all the time, she glanced at the desk for a second out of curiosity to see how her gloves and boots are doing, which she left before going to the meeting.

'Yes, that's what I expected. The gloves are not lying on the counter in the same way as they were before I left. This proves that he not only touched them, but also took them in his hands and certainly played with them lewdly. I don't even think what he did with them. But the video from my smartphone will tell me about it. Oh... my sweet Jack... you were so horny for them that you didn't even look at them lying on the desk. And that's how you fell into the trap.

'The boots also stand differently, of course. Silly forgot to put them correctly. They were standing with their toe boxes forward and now they are turned around. Oh, my Jack was having fun while I wasn't here. I wonder what fun it was. The atmosphere in the room was definitely hot. I hope that my smartphone hidden in the empty binder will provide me with a lot of interesting documentaries to watch. I'm looking forward to watching the premiere of this show.'

Christine walked over to the desk, sat on the counter, and crossed her sexy legs. She looked at the gloves and, taking them in her hands, looked at Jack with a coquettish smile on her face.

"And how was your time while I was gone? You were a little bored without me, weren't you?" she asked, starting to put the left glove on her hand.

"Nooo... you know, I was making revisions to this concept... you know... the one we talked about last week." Jack tried to find his way out of the awkward questions, excited to see his boss putting on the glove. He felt like he was getting a hard-on at the sight of her again.

'Oh... he's so cute when he tries to defend himself from me,' thought Christine, smiling at Jack and pulling on her glove. 'He can't even lie... he never could... and that's a good thing... It gives me an advantage and control over him. And how can I not forgive such a cutie... not even forgive what he did during my absence. And he certainly didn't make any revisions, he was just getting nasty... and if I checked his computer now, it would turn out. He would still look like a fool.'

Christine continued to pull on the glove and began stroking it with her other hand. She felt with her fingers that the leather of the left one was not as smooth as it should be and was strangely wrinkled, as if it had been wet with something and then not completely dried. She began to assume that this whole state of affairs was definitely Jack's doing. Well, yes, because she left the gloves in perfect condition, and for that moment, he was the only one alone with them.

'Hmmm... that left glove is kind of sticky... and those fingers are gluing somehow... yes... he must have masturbated with it and then he didn't have time and ejaculated on it. But... hmmm... it's the left glove... I thought that if he felt the need to do it so strongly, he should probably do it discreetly, so he should stain the right one, and it is clean after all... hmmm... it's obvious here that he probably wanted to do this on purpose, he wanked with his right hand and ejaculated on the left hand. He's such a pervert. He'll have to buy me new ones as punishment.

'But why the left one? ... Hmmm... I guess I can't do without watching the movie, only then will I know the answers to my questions. By the way, I wonder if he wore both gloves or just left one. Wait a minute... oh yes... sure... I know now... Jack is a lefty... that's why the left one is so sticky and not the right one.'

Christine decided to take the initiative and, as usual, have a little fun. She got down from the counter and, holding the other glove in her left hand, she walked up to Jack, slowly clicking the heels loudly, and sat down on his desk in the same way she had on hers a minute ago.

"Oh... you're not romantic Jack," Christine started teasing him as she put the other glove on her other hand. "I thought you were going to say that you missed your beloved boss very much, and you're babbling here with some stupid revisions. You're naughty, you know."

"Oh... I'm sorry... I... I really... I don't know how to say this..."

"It's okay, silly," she interrupted him, stroking his cheek, "your Mistress isn't angry with you anymore. Did you miss me a little bit?"

"Yes, I missed you."

"You know, I have to tell you that I was also thinking about you all the time and what we went through together yesterday and today," she said, pulling on her second glove. "I couldn't concentrate on this meeting at all. The guy was talking to me, asking me something, and I was in a completely different world."

"But... I guess... everything went ok... huh?"

"Yes... yes... listen, we will have a great contract. But let's not talk about work anymore. There are so many more pleasant and spicy topics to talk about and..." Christine didn't have time to finish because the phone on her desk rang.

"Telephone?... Who could be calling? After all, almost everyone has gone home," Christine was surprised, jumping nimbly from Jack's desk and running with small steps to hers.

12