You Love Me To Hate You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are very special and you always will be to me."

They kissed like long-time lovers as his hand caressed her body. He massaged her firm breasts, her soft stomach, and finally, he rubbed her clit through her soaked panties.

When he pushed aside the thin material, to access her body, he noticed that she was clean-shaven. "I love how you feel, so silky and soft."

Moving his fingers through her wet folds, he circled her entrance and slowly penetrated her with his fingers. She moaned in appreciation as his thumb slid up to rub her clitoris.

"That feels so good, baby," she whispered as he massaged her gently.

She whimpered and he felt her body tense and shake as he played with her body. "Hmm, she's quiet when she comes," he thought as he pushed through the cramping in his hand to finish her off.

"Oh, Craig! That felt so wonderful."

"I wasn't actually done yet. I didn't get to taste you," he said and tickled her as he slid down her body.

She bucked and laughed and as her butt raised up, he slid her panties down and freed her sex from its confines. He smiled an evil grin at her before he dove in and began to devour her body.

He licked her engorged lips and explored every millimeter as he enjoyed his dream coming true. He couldn't help but think back to his fantasies of him being between her legs, when he used to stroke himself thinking of her, and they'd all come true. Except for one, and he would wait as long as he needed for his ultimate dream to come true.

He nibbled, licked, and sucked her clit, experimenting to find what pushed her buttons the best. He felt her tense up again and she grabbed his head pulling him into her. She screamed, "Oh Fuck!" When he put his fingers into her tight hole again. "Yes, baby, yes!" she shrieked as her orgasm overtook her. He winced as she pulled his hair, but he continued to suck on her button and piston his fingers in her channel.

She pulled his head away, gently that time, and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Izzy. I always have."

They snuggled together on the couch as they finished their drinks. "Do I have to get you home at a certain time?" He asked.

"No, but I do have to sleep at home."

"Can you stay longer? Maybe just listen to some music and chill. I don't want this night to end."

"Yes, it's not that late. How about we take this to your room though?"

"Great idea," he said leading her upstairs.

**********

Later, as Izzy lay in her bed, the night's events playing through her mind like an Oscar-winning movie, she was content. She picked up her phone and called Craig.

"Hey, baby, is everything alright?" He answered.

"Yeah, I just wanted to say goodnight again, and thank you for being so - you."

She was glad that he didn't pressure her for sex. She was ashamed that she thought he would, but that's not Craig's style.

"I love you, Izzy. Good night."

"Good night, love."

*********

A few days later, Gwen was sitting on Todd's lap. He was rubbing her belly, day-dreaming of the first time the baby would call him daddy.

"I never feel it kicking," he said.

"It's too little, yet, silly. It's probably only an inch or so big. You should read that book I got. It says we won't feel movement until 18 weeks or later."

Gwen was happy. She was deeply in love with Todd, who grew up immeasurably over the course of their relationship. He was no longer the immature kid with whom she went to high school.

"I can't wait to be a daddy, honey."

"I know, baby. I'm excited too. I just wish your parents were."

"They've got their own problems. My mom cheated on my dad and they are still fighting. Who the hell would've thought that frosty bitch would ever do that?"

"Todd, that's your mother!"

"Yeah, she's my mom, but she's still a cheating slut."

Gwen frowned at him.

"Don't give me that look," he said. "Gwen, I'm serious as a heart attack, it's one and done for me. Any sexual contact with another person and we're done. No forgiveness. No excuses. I'm 100% your man and I expect the same from you."

"I'll never cheat on you, Todd. You never have to worry about that."

"I know, but we've never talked about it and I want to make sure you know how I feel about it. God! It's like it's in the water around here or something. First Mia cheats on Craig, and now mom cheats on dad. I don't understand it."

"Me either, sweetie. I'm your girl forever and that makes me very happy."

He kissed her forehead and started rubbing her belly again. "I'm so lucky to have you. I really love you, Gwen."

"I love you, too. Now how about if we go to bed and rub some other things?"

*********

Izzy and Craig were sitting in the park waiting for the July 4th fireworks to begin.

"Craig, do you ever get bored with me?" Izzy asked.

"No, why?"

"When we started dating, we already knew each other. I knew your favorite food is steak, your favorite song is Sound of Silence, not the old one, your favorite color is blue, well it was until you saw me in my red lingerie."

"Izzy, I know all of that about you, and no I'm not bored. I still discover new things about you every day."

"Like what?"

"You don't snore, but you kinda whimper when you sleep. You have a mole on your inner thigh, right next to your sweet lips. You like to have your pussy eaten, but only want me to play with your butt when you're drinking. You want to name your first child Chance, whether it's a boy or a girl. Shall I go on?"

"No, I just get scared sometimes. It seems like we've been together for years, but it's barely been a month."

"That's nothing to be afraid of. That's a good thing, in my opinion. We have a comfort level that took years to develop. There's nothing wrong with that, we put the work in before we were a couple. It's the same knowledge we would've achieved later, we got it as friends not as lovers. I think that makes it more real doesn't it? There's no new relationship pretense."

"No, you're right. I didn't think of it that way. You can't fib to get me to like you. I already know all about you. That's a nice comfort to have. Do you ever think about the future?"

"Sure, why?"

"Are you staying in town after you graduate?"

"Yeah, I haven't told you?"

"No, what?"

"Your dad has a job lined up for me with him."

"Oh my God! I didn't know that."

"Yeah, I'll have to start out on the phones as his apprentice, but he said it would be a year or a bit more when I would be allowed to have my own accounts. I will have to get a couple of licenses and certifications."

"Wow, my man is following in my daddy's footsteps. You'll be a great Financial Planner. I know my dad loves helping people and small businesses."

"Yeah, I'm excited too. I guess with all of the upheaval in your house, he hasn't mentioned it."

"No, but he tells me all of the time to treat you right. He really likes you. I think he thinks that you're like him and he knows that Todd isn't. It really bothered him that Todd didn't go to college."

"Yeah, Todd will be fine though. He works his butt off and enjoys what he's doing. He never could've been a sit behind a desk guy."

Izzy agreed. Todd had never been happier, the last time she saw him.

"How is their marriage counseling going?" Craig asked.

"I guess okay since she didn't move out. I heard her complain to him that he won't touch her. She expected that once their STDs cleared up, they'd be back at it in bed. He isn't on board with that though. He barely touches her intimately like he used to. He used to pat her on the butt all of the time when she walked by or was standing in the kitchen. He hasn't done that since the incident."

"I hope they get it figured out."

*********

Izzy began working for her uncle. It was the same uncle for whom Todd and Craig were working. They didn't see each other there thought, with her working in the office and him working out in the field.

Izzy took to her new job well and helped secure a large contract for the company when she ran into one of her old high school teachers at a coffee shop. It turned out that her husband was looking to build a large strip mall, so she put him in touch with Izzy's uncle.

A month later, when her uncle received the signed the contract for the job, he gave Izzy a check. "What's this for?" She asked him.

"We got the job for the strip mall. I would've never talked to him if not for you. Call that a finder's fee and keep up the good work."

She opened the envelope after he walked away from her cubicle and was shocked. The check was for twenty thousand dollars. She was about to scream in delight but had to restrain herself in the office.

That night she and Craig had dinner together and she showed him the check. "Wow! Izzy. That's great! I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you. I'm going to use it as the down payment to buy a condo I think. I'll save up for a few more months and after the first of the year, I'll start looking."

"That's so great. I'm really happy for you."

His demeanor changed and he said, "Izzy, I wanted to talk to you about next week."

"School?"

"Yeah. I don't want you to worry about me, I'm committed to you and..."

Izzy started laughing and cut him off. "Do you think I'm worried about you seeing other girls down there?"

He shrugged his shoulders and bit into his burger.

"Craig, don't worry about that or about me. We're going to be fine. It's only a few months."

"Okay, it's just..."

"Stop! You're not like her and neither am I. If I had any reason to worry, it would be worried about the bachelor party coming up on Friday."

Craig smiled and said, "I told you, it's just gonna be a quiet night of poetry reading and soft Jazz, there's nothing to worry about. You're the one going to the crazy bachelorette party. Gwen got Todd's permission to allow a stripper. I told him that he was nuts. Her Maid of Honor, Cara is a socialite party girl and there's a lot of bad rumors about her floating around."

"It'll be fine, don't worry about me."

"I won't," he said, meaning it. He trusted her and knew that she was different than Mia.

*********

Todd and the guys had a rented room at a bar for their party. They planned to play poker, drink, and watch the first week of College Football action. All of the guys were in committed relationships and they all decided together that they didn't want a stripper. Todd actually did but he went with the flow.

Gwen's party was at Cara's townhouse. Cara came from money and spared no expense. Her father was Harrison Fields, and the man's bank account rivaled Bill Gates'. The party was massive and the champagne flowed freely. It wasn't long before the group was drunk and the strippers showed up.

Gwen sat on a chair in the middle of the room while the rest of the bridal party sat in a semi-circle around her. The rest of the party gathered to watch the action as the dancers did their thing.

After a couple of songs and some risqué rubbing on the ladies, Izzy saw that Cara was giving a blowjob to one of the dancers. She was being egged on by the crowd and Gwen was leading the cheers of, "Suck! Suck! Suck!"

Izzy saw that Gwen's eyes were glazed and she was wobbling in her chair. She was horrified that Gwen was drinking while being pregnant. All of a sudden one of the other dancers stepped in front of Gwen with his naked member bouncing in front of her. She saw Gwen's eyes go wide, her mouth open and then she reached out for it. Before Gwen could do anything else, Izzy hurried over and grabbed her hand. She pulled her up from the chair and dragged her into the kitchen, listening to the boos from the other girls.

Gwen pleaded, "Izzy, I'm sorry don't tell Todd. I was just gonna touch it, I swear. I wasn't going to be bad."

Izzy shook her head and said, "Sweetie, you were already bad for touching it."

Gwen started crying and Izzy hugged her. "It's okay, Gwen."

"Izzy, I don't feel good, can you take me home?"

"Sure, Gwen," Izzy ordered an Uber and got Gwen home safely.

**********

The night of the wedding rehearsal came and the ladies were gathered in on the side reliving the bachelorette party.

"God damn! That was the best party I've ever thrown," said Cara. Some of the ladies agreed while others shook their heads with a look of disgust.

Gwen didn't reply, she just listened as they relived, blow by blow, some of the finer memories of the evening. Cara hadn't even noticed Izzy get Gwen out of there. She assumed that she was in a bedroom with one of the guys.

Gwen led Izzy away and said, "Thank you for saving me. I don't know what I would've done, but I'm glad you were there for me."

Gwen smiled and said, "I've always wanted a sister. I can't lose you the week before the wedding now, can I?"

They hugged and Todd walked over with Craig. "Ugh! Women. You can't even wait until the wedding to cry," Todd said sarcastically.

Izzy punched his shoulder and said, "Leave us alone. I'm bonding with my new sister."

"Hey! She isn't your sister yet. I can still call the whole thing off."

Gwen gasped.

"Easy, tigress. I'm just kidding," Todd said with a nervous smile.

"I love you so much," Gwen said as she hugged him. Todd broke the hug and felt her expanding stomach.

"I never feel her kicking," Todd teased. "She doesn't like me."

"Aw, sweetie, she loves you already. I can feel it," Gwen said as they took each other's hand and walked over to the priest.

Craig and Izzy were sitting together as they waited for the last needed people to arrive. Her parents were late.

"Do you think they are okay? They haven't responded to my texts," she asked.

"I'm sure it's just traffic. Knowing your dad, he probably worked late too.

Just then, the doors swung open and her parents rushed through hand in hand. "Sorry, we're late. We got stuck by a train."

Izzy thought, "There are no train tracks on the way here." Then she saw her mom as she approached. "Mom, wait!"

She took her aside and pulled out her compact mirror. "Fix your lipstick, Mom," she said with a smirk.

Her mom blushed and wiped the smeared lipstick, then reapplied it.

"I take it things went well with Daddy today?"

"Oh, baby girl, things went great with Daddy today," she laughed as she walked away.

"Ew!" Izzy said. "TMI!"

*********

After dinner, Izzy and Craig were sitting with her parents at home, relaxing with a drink. Her parents were holding hands as they cuddled on the couch.

"So, it's fair to say your therapist had a breakthrough?" Izzy asked.

"No, I don't think so," her father said.

Her mom said, "We were getting dressed and talking about the wedding. That turned into talking about you guys as kids and then we talked about our wedding. It was emotional for both of us and we hugged. That led to a kiss, which led to certain activities that made us late."

"I'm glad to see you like this again. It's been too long since you were affectionate. Even before the incident."

"Yeah," her father said. "I'm working on it."

Her mom smiled and kissed his hand.

*********

Craig was at Todd's house at 7:00 the next morning with a bag of McMuffins, a bag of bagels, and a box of coffee. The guys would start piling in around 8 to get hang out before getting dressed together and going to the church.

As he was waiting for Todd to open the door, something caught his eye but was gone when he turned his head. Then the buzzer rang, the door unlocked and Craig pushed the door open with his foot. He didn't see the two men stop the door from closing as he walked down the hall.

Once inside Todd's apartment, he set the bags down in the kitchen and gave Todd a bro-hug. "It's gonna be a great day, brother," Craig said. Todd agreed, handing him a bread knife for the bagels and saw the door open.

"Hey! Who are you?" Todd asked as Craig turned and saw two men standing there with knives.

"We're here to help you get ready for the big day," one of the men sneered. It didn't escape Craig's notice that both men wore bandana face masks and mirrored ski goggles, the same outfits he and Rick wore when they beat up Bryson. "Come in here and sit on the chair," he demanded.

It clicked with Craig that Bryson must have thought it was Rick and Todd that attacked him. Craig was standing next to the table where the knife Todd gave him lay. When he was blocked from view by Todd moving in front of him, he picked up the knife and hid it behind his back.

The second man put his hand out to stop Craig from leaving the kitchen. His mistake was that it was the hand his knife was in.

The chair that they wanted Todd to sit in faced the kitchen. He looked at Craig with fear in his eyes when he turned to sit and Craig winked at him.

Todd's eyes went wide and saw that Craig's hand was behind his back. He nodded and it seemed like slow motion, as Craig swung his knife around and sliced into the arm of the man guarding him, causing him to drop the knife he was holding. Craig kicked it away and pushed the attacker into the wall, holding the knife to his throat. When the other man turned to look, Todd punched him in the back of his head and his knife went flying away as well.

The man dove for the knife but didn't make it and Todd took advantage straddling his back and punching him repeatedly.

With Craig now having the only knife, and Todd beating on the other man, the tables were turned. Todd lifted the man he pummeled onto the couch, barely conscious, while Craig led the bleeding other man onto the same couch.

"Todd, get this dickhead a towel and call the cops."

"On it," he said rushing off.

"Masks and goggles off boys," Craig said.

Todd came back into the room and threw the bleeder the towel.

"Who the fuck are you two?" Todd asked.

The bleeder was the only one able to answer as the other man groaned. "Some guy paid us to cut up your face and rough you up. He didn't tell us why. He just said to say that payback is a bitch, when we were done."

"Who the fuck would do this?" Todd asked Craig.

"Call your dad and have him come over."

"Yeah, okay."

The police arrived at the same time as their friend Steve.

"What the fuck is this?" Steve asked walking into the room after the cops.

"Stay in the hall, sir," one of the policemen said sternly. Steve put his arms out in front of him and backed out of the room.

"We had some visitors this morning," Todd answered. "Fucking amateurs let Craig get a knife and we were able to fight back. They said they were paid to come over and cut me up as some kind of payback."

"Payback for what?" A policeman asked.

The men were handcuffed on the couch not saying anything, while the police waited for an ambulance for the guy with the long slice in his arm.

"I have no idea," Todd said looking at Craig. Craig shrugged his shoulders and played dumb.

After the police took Todd and Craig's statements, Rick rushed into the apartment asking, "Is everything alright?"

"Who are you, sir?" One of the policemen asked.

"I'm his father."

"Okay, please stay back in the hallway. Try not to step on the blood," the other policeman said pointing to the floor.

Craig walked over to Rick and told him what happened. Rick's eyes went wide and then he became angry. He walked to the door and said to the police, "Hey officer?"

"Yeah?"

"I see that they have bandanas and ski goggles. There was an attack in my neighborhood by two guys wearing the same kind of get up. I was questioned about it and cleared by Detective Jordan. Maybe these are the assholes that did that too?"

The bleeding guy objected to that. The officer called in on his radio and asked for Detective Jordan to be sent to the scene.

Rick walked back down the hall away from Steve as some of the other groomsmen started to show up. He called Craig over and said quietly, "Bryson will go down for this. Those two won't stay silent when the cops try to put Bryson's beating on them too."