You Need to Relax Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second orgasm began to build, making my toes curl and my back arch.

"I'm going to come, big brother," I gasped.

"That's it. Come for me, sis. Make your big brother's cock nice and dirty. I want to feel my sister milk me."

I toppled over the edge at his words. The pleasure tore through me in the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had, all emanating from my own flesh and blood's hard cock. It seem to last forever, wave after wave of pleasure rippling through my hyper sensitive body.

Andrew began to pound more violently into me, his breathing harder, sharper. His hands gripped my hips almost painfully.

"Oh, fuck, Charlie. I'm going to come." There was a fleeting thought about protection -- or lack of it -- but a dark, twisted part of my mind brushed that thought aside. The idea of him recklessly branding me inside overrode any sense at that moment.

"Do it inside me," I told him. "Please, cum inside your sister."

"Charlie..." His voice was a mix of sensual and serious.

"I need it. I need my brother's cum inside me. Please do it. I want to feel my big brother's cum inside my cunt. Want to have it drip out of me, please," I begged.

Groaning, Andrew thrust into me as he brought his head down to my shoulder, biting painfully into my flesh as his incestuous seed spilled into me.

This was it. The final, forbidden barrier that just hours ago I'd been ashamed to admit I'd wanted. It was hard to believe as my brother and I stood here now, with his hot cum deep in my pussy. There was no going back from this. Even if I didn't become pregnant, mine and Andrew's relationship would still be forever changed because of this moment. How life could change in less than a day. What had started with an innocent family reunion had resulted in my brother and I committing incest in our Aunt and Uncle's bathroom.

"You let me come inside you," Andrew mentioned as he came down from his high. His hands palmed my tits, twisting my hard nipples.

"Ooh, god. Yes. I wanted to feel it."

"Wanted to feel your big brother's cum fill you up?"

"Yes," I whispered.

Andrew kissed my shoulder, still fondling my boobs. "Are you always going to let me come inside your pussy?"

That was a loaded question. Not only did it imply that this was no one time fuck, but it also forced me to think honestly about the dark path we were headed down.

Still, I knew my answer. "Yes. Always."

We stayed there in that bathroom for a moment, gathering ourselves and making our appearances a little more presentable. I had no idea what to tell our waiting family if they asked about our long absence, nor could we explain away our swollen lips or the smell of sinful sex that permeated the bathroom air. Honestly, I didn't have it in me to care.

Finally, I was relaxed. Just like my brother promised.

12