You Never Go Back...

Story Info
Loyal happily married wife discovers something new...
7.3k words
4.32
76.4k
141
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after 8am when I heard that fateful knock at my front door. I was off work today from teaching and my wonderful husband Jesse had taken the kids out to run some errands for a few hours. I always missed them when they were gone for any amount of time. On the other hand, it WAS kinda nice to just have the house to myself. Unfortunately, I had completely forgotten about the repair guy coming today. I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night.

"Fuck it" I said to myself as I grabbed one of my husband's robes cover myself. I was still wearing my PJs from last night. My very large and very braless tits were barely contained in a old tank top and my white PJ pants clearly revealed the outline of my panties through them.

Hurriedly, I put my dark brown hair up into a messy bun and made it to the door just as the doorbell rang. Toys were covering half the floor as usual but well...fuck it. I approached the door wrapping myself in the my grey robe and moving random toys with my feet. I happened to be looking down as the door swung open but that's when I first heard his voice. He had a warm pleasant way of speaking that immediately improved my mood. His tone was deep and warm, I loved it almost immediately. That's when I looked up and saw the most physically impressive man I have ever seen.

As I looked up to see man at my door, I saw the most magnificent black example of a man that I had ever seen. 'Davontae' is what his name tag said, his height put it nearly head level with me. He had to have been almost half a foot taller than my sweet husband. He was a very broad and imposing figure. He towered over me. I'll admit I had crush on him right away. He had a shiny bald head, no facial hair and his face was chiseled and beautiful. Not only was he tall, handsome and beautiful, but his body was absolutely rippling with muscle. I could clearly see the veins in his biceps as they were being choked by the stretched short sleeves of his blue uniform shirt. Davontae shifted from looking down at his clipboard to looking at me. I wanted to melt as his big light brown eyes met mine. I felt myself getting turned on as we locked eyes. He greeted me and told me his name was Davontae. I invited him in.

"Hey, I'm Amber. Thank you guys so much for coming out" I said with a little smile.

We made some awkward small-talk before he asked about our kitchen's electrical issues. I explained the issue as best I could. I just smiled and try not to get too swept up in those eyes of his. Who cares what the problem was?? Look at this man! His eyes occasionally went up and down my curvy thick body. Was this beautiful black god actually checking me out? I couldn't believe how attracted I was becoming to this gorgeous stranger. I thought my husband was the only one who could make me feel like this...but I was so SO wrong. This black titan was turning me on. I didn't know I could have these feelings like these for anyone but my sweet handsome husband. I was so confused.

Davontae stood very close to me as we spoke. I could practically feel the heat from his large muscular body and pouring over mine...maybe I was just imagining it. One thing was for sure though, I felt strangely safe and secure in his large intimidating presence. His eyes kept scanning my body. I could almost feel his powerful gaze on me and I loved it.

I truly began to like him more and more as we spoke about our lives. We continued making small talk for a few more minutes before. After a brief lull in the conversation, he asked about the electrical issues again and with that we stepped into the kitchen. That seemed to snap me back into reality and why he was even here in the first place. I'd never felt this way about anyone but my husband before. I was having mixed emotions but I was still very turned on.

"Amber...you're happily married. Just fucking relax" I thought.

Eventually, I showed the divine black-masterpiece called Davontae where the breaker box was. It was in our bedroom. Having him follow me there felt kinda naughty but in a harmless fun kind of way. He was probably in people's bedrooms all day for work and this felt perfectly normal for him. I was just being stupid...but it was kind of sexy having this guy all to myself right?

"You seriously need to get laid or something" I thought.

My dear sweet husband Jesse could never know how enchanted I was by this handsome black giant of a man. Normally, I didn't care for muscles on guys but on him it was too fucking delicious. I couldn't believe how attracted I was becoming to this tall bulging stranger. I had never dated a black guy before or really even had the opportunity to. I guess I never even thought about it. It certainly seemed like an interesting idea right now. Especially, if they looked like this absolute black dream of a man. I watched as he squatted down on his powerful haunches to dig around in his toolbox.

"Ok perfect, I'll just get started" He said with his friendly but also quite sexy deep voice. His smile was radiant as he spoke.

"Amber, get a grip, your family will be home soon" I thought. I had almost forgot that they would be back sometime in the next couple hours.

I left the bedroom with an inaudible sigh as I left the bedroom.

I desperately wanted his attention still for some reason I couldn't explain but he probably wouldn't be interested in some mother in her 40's? I do have some pretty big tits though and a big round mom-ass. My husband seems to like my big round ass a lot. Actually, my husband seem to be obsessed with it. On our special nights together, he likes it VERY much indeed. My dear sweet handsome husband gets obsessed with burying his eager wet tongue into my delightfully sensitive asshole. I feel like I have to pull his tongue out of me sometimes just to get him to fuck me. I love my husband's attention. He loves my thick full-figured body. I love how easily I can tease him with my big round heavy tits and my big round butt.

Even if I was a little bit self-conscious about being plus-sized, I do know at least my husband craves me. I thought that was all I ever needed. I guess all things considered, having big tits and a big round ass isn't all that bad. Besides, I'll admit I DID know other men liked me too. I would catch them sometimes eyeballing my big tits, as I went about my day. At times it secretly pleased me. Catching them checking me out sometimes irritated me and sometimes it made me hot. I bet they wished they could shoot their cum all over my big tits after I sucked their cocks. I imagined how hard they would get about me secretly. How many men had cum thinking about me I wonder? How many men imagined fucking my mouth or tits even as they were speaking to me? I could never ever EVER tell my husband about these thoughts. I wouldn't want him thinking I was a slut and I also wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.

I stood there in the kitchen just trying to forget about the 30-something black adonis in my bedroom. I wonder how big his cock is...?

"Amber you're married..." I thought to myself.

I couldn't help imagining Davontae's immaculate chocolate body lying naked in our marital bed, beckoning for me. I imagined crawling up to his big throbbing black cock and slowly gripping it. I always told my husband that big dicks weren't that great. I think it made him feel better about only having 5 inches but it did the job. My dear sweet Jesse never failed to make me cum. He lived to please me. He knew how to fuck me at just right and I usually came at least twice. I loved our special nights together. I loved how hot it got him to please me, sucking my big fucking tits for me or tongue-fucking my tight asshole until I begged for his cock.

The more I thought about my husband, the hotter I was getting. I imagining Jesse here in the kitchen, bending me over the sink and fucking me hard until I came. Then suddenly, in my mind it switched to the godly Davontae. I was back to thinking about the black human masterpiece in the next room. He was in there...all alone...we were the only two people in the house. It would be so easy to just go back in there and...talk.

Why was I having these weird feelings?? A wave of lust swept over me as I stood leaning against the kitchen counter. I tried to deny it but thinking about Davontae, instead of my wonderful husband, coming up from behind me and pressing his big hard black cock against my big soft ass made me hot as fuck. I couldn't believe myself. These thoughts were overwhelming. In the silence of the morning kitchen and with Davontae was busy in the bedroom, I slid a hand over my pussy. It felt so good to put just a small amount of pressure on it, as I throbbed harder and harder. I was getting so fucking wet knowing that enormous beautiful black electrician, was in the next room. I teased my pussy as I bit softly into my bottom lip. Being naughty like this was so fucking hot right now. My feelings of arousal began to grow stronger and stronger by the second.

"Stop it Amber...he could walk in here at any moment and catch you!" I whispered under my breath.

Something inside me didn't care if I got caught. Something strange and wild was unleashing within me. I WANTED this big sexy black mountain of a man to catch me. I NEEDED him to.

"Don't go back into that bedroom Amber. You aren't thinking right. You can't undo what happens next if you do. You're too horny to be in there with him..." I thought.

There was something about this I craved. I NEEDED him know how hot I thought he was. I needed him to look over me again with those amazing brown eyes. I bet some women would have literally KILLED to be with this man. I could never have imagined what would follow as I hesitantly walked toward the bedroom door.

I nervously slunk back into bedroom. What was I thinking?? Besides, it had been almost two weeks since my handsome husband had fucked me. I just wanted to flirt a little. After all, it WAS sex night tonight and I was going to get what I wanted anyway. Why not flirt a bit with this black adonis? After all, I'm only fucking my husband today right? Maybe I can get ready and stay ready for my husband's cock tonight by flirting a bit with this god?

"So, um, like how's it going?" I asked nervously.

"Very good! Business has been great. Love what I do" he said with that same intoxicating tone he always had.

"Definitely! Wife and kids?" I asked as I immediately realized that this question may be too personal.

"Sorry not trying to pry!" I said trying to salvage it.

"No, it's ok. I am quite single and for now, it works for me" he said kindly.

"How about you? Do you enjoy being a married woman? " he asked as he turned to face me.

Davontae gazed at me with a new intensity. He just had such beautiful light brown eyes. My interest in him was getting dangerous now and I needed to pull back before this went any further. How could I pull myself away from this gorgeous man?? He was so kind and easy to talk to. He's also extremely fuckable and right now he looked like the most delicious meal on planet earth. Little did I know he felt exactly the same way. He hid it well, until he didn't. His eyes traced my entire thick frame in a flash, I could feel it as we spoke. He LET me see it.

"Yeah absolutely. My husband is an awesome guy and the kiddos are really amazing. I like doing the whole family thing. It's nice. It feels good to be a wife and mother" I said.

Davontae stood up and fully faced me now. It was then that I made eye contact with what was clearly his shockingly large cock pointing down the right leg of his pants. It must have been 13 inches long if it was an inch and by the look of it, nearly as thick as my wrist. My heart beat rapidly as I briefly scanned his massive black dick. Davontae let me notice his cock. His attitude was still professional as we spoke further. It was getting very obvious that he was getting harder and harder. He licked his lips once before he spoke

"Your husband is a seriously lucky guy you know?" he said with a sly smile.

"Not trying to be forward but you are such a beautiful woman" He said staring directly into my eyes. "

Too bad you're married though. You know what? That was rude. I'm sorry"

"Oh psshh don't be sorry! I'm flattered!" I said.

Was he making a pass at me?? I shouldn't have flirted back but my pussy was on fire with lust for this beast of a man before me with his gigantic cock. I could see his massive dick as it was practically bursting through his tight blue pants. Flirting with this handsome black electrician was getting me too hot, this needed to slow down but I desperately wanted to taste the head of that enormous black cock with every fiber of my being. It was calling to me. I continued to flirt against all better judgement.

"It surprises me you're not married because women must be all over you ALL the time. You're so tall and gorgeous!" I said feeling like I had just signaled something to him.

"Nah! It's not always like that" he said chuckling "There are ladies who aren't really into guys like me believe it or not"

"Well, anyway, I'm a fan" I laughed awkwardly.

He just chuckled and looked down over my thick juicy frame. His eyes rose slowly to meet mine again. He looked at me like I belonged to him already. It made me feel incredible, I never wanted it to end. My husband and kids would be home in like an hour though...fuck it. It was now or never. The silence grew louder as he looked me all over. I did the unthinkable and opened my big dark robe to show him my full tits. The fullness of my huge braless tits crammed into a thin tank top was now on display. It was obvious that my nipples were rock hard, I could feel it. He loved this.

"Listen Mrs. Amber, let's quit playing these games?" he said in a more dominant voice. The other voice must have been his customer service voice.

"I think we are going to need to do something about this" Davontae said.

My heart pounded hard as I spoke...

"Not in the bedroom. It's special to me" I said as he approached me.

I was terrified. It was really fucking happening. I was going to pleasure this huge beautiful black god in the home I shared with my husband and children. I had never been so ready but also so SO terrified. My pussy was soaking wet. He moved in close to me, towering over me as he gazed intensely at my curves.

"I'm so SO sorry Jesse" I thought as I took hold of his huge dark hand.

"Here, let's use the hallway" I said as I led this beautiful black god along.

We spilled into the hallway as he kissed me SO fucking deeply with his big sexy tongue. He bent down to kiss my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. It was all so fucking fast and so fucking hot. Davontae groped my huge breasts through my tank as he plunged his long tongue deep into my hot wet mouth. I moaned through his deep kisses as I felt a hand slide over my PJ pants and start stroking my sopping wet pussy. I was in heaven. It was as if he knew exactly where and when to touch my thick full body. He was making me his and I wanted him to. He grabbed to handfuls of my big mom butt and told me to work his fat cock. I quickly grabbed ahold of his black massive cock through his pants. It was the biggest cock I'd ever held or ever will hold. He kissed me even harder with his big wet tongue as I ran my hand up and down his fat throbbing dick. I felt a wet spot of precum seeping through his pants right where the giant head of his cock was making me really fucking horny. I needed to see it right now.

His giant frame plopped down on my white couch and I soon followed. I dropped to my knees throwing my robe to the floor. I followed that by pulling up my tank top causing my natural E's to spill out. He looked pleased.

"Get it out..." I managed to say in between our tongues being intertwined.

"I want YOU to get it out Amber" he said with a devious smile.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

Was this really happening?? My heart was racing as I pulled myself together and removed his black leather belt. I nervously and slowly unzipped his pants as I stared up at this gorgeous black god in disbelief. I found my hand eagerly reaching into this big black stranger's pants...then I finally gripped the long throbbing massive rod. I pulled his pants down a bit to facilitate the enormous cock's release from Davontae's dark blue work pants. I felt so fucking guilty but it was making me even wetter!

When I had finally pulled all of Davontae's entire gigantic black cock out of his pants, I had to just admire it for a moment. It was unreal. Huge cock veins, a long thick thirteen inch shaft, a massive purple cockhead AND he was uncut like my husband. His big black balls were just as impressive. They were enormous. His giant black cock was truly magnificent. His scent filled my nostrils, it made me feel like an animal. I just held his big dick in my small hands and took long slow deliberate licks of his bulbous purple cockhead. He was leaking precum steadily now as I greedily licked his the head of his magnificent dick. I could tell he wanted me to taste his love juices. His massive leaking black cock tasted incredible.

I licked his massive cock up and down its entire length for almost two full minutes before he showed me exactly what it was he wanted next. A big strong hand was placed directly on top of my head and I saw his cock pull back from my face. He positioned his cock so that it was pointing directly at my face and I knew what was next. It was time but it was just SO fucking BIG though. Being faced with this gigantic black cock made me nervous. I wasn't sure if I could even get it in my mouth, let alone suck him the way he deserved.

"Just open that amazing mouth baby. Don't be afraid. I can tell you're a little unsure." he said.

And I did. I opened my mouth for his massive black cock. I wanted this SO fucking bad. THe guilt began to creep up as I realized my family would be home soon. Just as I began to feel a bit unsure about all of this, he slowly fed his gigantic cock into my mouth bit by bit. My mouth was stretched to my limit, thankfully it wasn't even a centimeter thicker or else this would be impossible. When he had pushed only four inches of his huge dick in, I started to gag. It felt a little embarrassed that I couldn't take more of his fat dick into my mouth. He pulled his cock out of my, to give me some relief because I was obviously struggling. I just couldn't take it any further...or at least, I thought so at the time.

"Thank you..." I said smiling with drool hanging off my chin.

"Amber...Look at me" he commanded.

Davontae took on a nearly completely different demeanor now. His strong left hand tightly gripped the back of my head. I looked at this beautiful man and eagerly wished we had more time together. I wanted to taste his leaking over-sized black cock as much as I could but there just wasn't time.

Thankfully, Davontae was in command and knew just what to do with me. I would have done anything he had asked...anything. As I sucked his cock, I made direct eye contact with my new god. It was all getting so fucking hot that I found myself sneeking a hand down the front of my PJs and over my hot soaking wet pussy. I could feel the wetness through my thin cotton panties. I was SO fucking horny for this black giant I couldn't stand it. The feeling of guilt was ever-present but Davontae's cock was just TOO delicious. His juices leaked into my hot hungry mouth as I worshipped him. I occasionally switched from sucking as much of his black cock-meat as I could to kissing it from base to tip. His fat throbbing black dick was intoxicating. I craved it more and more as I sucked him off.

Then I felt a pressure start to build against the back of my head. He was pushing himself further into my mouth and I wanted him to. I gagged as he picked up the pace. Face-fucking me slowly at first and then gaining speed. I must have looked like a mess but I was still able to pull my tank top up letting my huge fucking tits spill out into the open. He was using my mouth as his personal fuck-toy...I loved it. I braced myself by gripping his hips as he made me take his cock a full 6-7 inches this time. I couldn't take another millimeter of this black 13 inch monster cock in my mouth if my life depended on it. Davontae had found the sweet spot for himself. It was not as deep as he clearly wanted but deep enough to slowly begin face-fucking me...and he seemed pleased at me for trying my hardest.

12