You Never Know Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smell her hair and gulp. Fucking nice. She texts, and within seconds, a ping replies.

"All confirmed. Sweet."

"When is it?"

"In ten days. Saturday night. 6pm. A driver will pick us up at 5pm. Wear a suit."

"I don't own one."

"Well, let's go find one, then. You have anything else today?"

"No, today was my study day. I don't feel like that, so, yeah, let's go. We go on my bike, though."

"Good, I love fast bikes."

I am beginning to love being in the presence of Yvonne!

____________________________________________

We have been to six boutique men's clothing stores. I suggest we try a larger store like Walmart plus I am sick of shopping. Yvonne is not. Each shop we went into, she was getting bolder and bolder with her wants and desires. It was like I was her model for the day.

Classic Yvonne quotes: "Nice legs, nice thighs, firm butt, turn around and strut for me, look classy, lift your shoulders up, straighten your back, wow, nice abs, that doesn't look hot enough, oops did I say that!"

We are now in Walmart, and she told the lady we are boyfriend/girlfriend.

Man. What have I gotten myself into?

Yvonne is on the other side of the door in the men's section. Surprisingly so the cubicles are all empty. I picked the one in the end, the big one.

"Yvonne, I am stuck!" I hiss.

"Let me in, then." I let her in, and she wiggles as she enters.

I am a little shocked.

I mumble. "Um, yeah, down there." I point to my cock.

"Damn. Looks like the zipper is actually really stuck to the shirt." She looks down, and I see her lick her lips. Oh, no, wrong move. I feel a familiar twinge. She adjusts her cute glasses and smacks her lips. "Let me do it. Looks like you have the white material sticking out and wrapped around the zipper."

She looks at me, then down to my crotch, almost begging for approval.

"All yours." I feel so awkward saying that. This doesn't deter Yvonne. Her small hands move down. I swear I am in a slow-motion video. One hand rests on my waist just below my belly button. The other hand pulls on the zipper. My cock gains more blood. I am almost entirely hard now. Shit. Her hand misses the zipper and slides along with my cock. I gulp and look away.

"Oh, sorry." She takes the top of the zipper and jiggles. Oh, god, that feels good. I am now fully erect. What now? Fuck!

Yvonne puts one hand down the pants and pulls on the shirt. The shirt slips free, but the button on the pants pops off. The pants drop-down, and my cock is outside the y front section in the briefs. My large cock is sticking straight into Yvonne's belly.

"Oh, my!"

I do not know if it's instinct, but Yvonne looks at me and takes my cock into her hand. I gulp. My heart is hammering. She strokes it slowly.

"Nice. Really nice! Mmm ..."

A lustful glaze goes over Yvonne's hazel eyes. "I can stop Axel. I should really. Shouldn't I?"

I groan as Yvonne is slowly stroking me. "Keep going, your hand is ..."

Yvonne kisses me, and we nearly set ourselves on fire. I suck and maul my mouth over hers. She moans. She pulls away and looks at me like I am the main meal.

"We could get caught, Axel."

"I don't care. You are so fucking hot. Suck my cock, Evie."

She giggles. "No one has called me that before." She kneels down, takes her glasses off, and puts them on the bench. She throws her hair around and wraps her gorgeous mouth over my bulbous head. All I can think of is sexy as hell. She uses lots of spit and starts sucking me like she is just learning, but this is not from someone who hasn't done it before; this is from a fucking cock expert!

Jesus, much more of this, and I am cumming! "Oh, Evie, you are so fucking good."

She looks up to me with pure joy on her face. "No more fantasy, Axel, this is the real deal!"

I had never thought of Yvonne has a sexy little minx, but oh, how amazing is she!

Yvonne renews her assault on my cock. She runs her mouth up and down the shaft while jerking me at the same time. I fucking love that. "I'm going to cum, Evie."

"In my mouth, baby, do it!"

Music to my ears. She said, "Baby!" Monica never once said that. It was always Axel. No nicknames of any dirty shit.

Fuck me! Her lips! I buck, and my cock drives down her throat. I start shooting my load like a cannon on automatic. Yvonne takes all my load, sucking me off in the process, one hand on my ass as she expertly empties my cock. I grab her soft hair and groan. I keep bucking my hips as more cum shoots down the throat of lovely Yvonne. I fall back, drained, with a big grin on my face.

"You are fucking amazing, you know that!"

"No one has told me that either!" Yvonne says, wiping the cum off her bottom lip and licking it up. "That was so fucking hot."

My eyes are about to explode out of my head. When she talks dirty, it's such a turn-on! I grab her and kiss her with roaring passion charging through my veins. My cock responds in kind. Yvonne can feel me hard again. "Oh, Axel, you are breath-taking."

I groan. "Yeah, hot for you, Evie. I'm going to fuck you right now."

She smiles. "I'm on the pill. Are you clean?"

"Yes."

She is driving me wild. She giggles, drops her pants down, and turns around. I am mad with lust. I feel her pussy, and it's dripping wet. "Oh, so wet for me. God!"

I quickly slide inside her. It's beautiful. I take it nice and slow. She moans and pushes back. "Don't be gentle, take me, Axel."

She starts rubbing her clit frantically back and forth. She starts crying out, not loud enough to gain attention. I shudder. I have a feeling we could get a knock any minute, so I just go crazy. I fuck Evie with everything I have, and she bucks back with each of my thrusts. It's magical. She keeps up her own assault on her pussy.

She groans. "Cum in me!"

I don't need any more time. I start shooting my load over and over and over. I grab Yvonne's tight ass and try not to yell out. I put one hand on the dressing room wall to steady myself. She moans and starts shuddering. She has to hold on to the wall to stop herself from falling.

That. Was. Amazing.

She spins around and kisses me. I kiss her back and push the hair out of her eyes. I kiss her forehead. "God, where did that come from?"

"Energy. Our energies collided. Axel, I want more, I am so wet for more!"

"That sounds so decadent. My place, no one is home."

"Perfect. How fast can we get there?"

I settle for a black comfort stretch suit jacket, an Italian design tuxedo vest, a lovely white shirt. I have ties and some nice shoes, so I am all set.

It was hard paying because Yvonne was attached to me like a second skin and giggling like a schoolgirl.

We zoom to my house in record time, run up to my room, and tear our clothes off. Yvonne is wet, and I am so desperate to taste her; she nearly falls off the bed. She rakes my back as I slowly lap on her clean-shaven pussy. She starts yelling out and screaming. It is like I have a runaway hyena underneath me. Her pussy tastes like a fine wine. I reach up while licking her and play with her large nipples. Her breasts are perfect, not too small, not too big, just more prominent than a handful and perky. Fuck. While I tweak her nipples, I go nuts licking, sucking stabbing my tongue inside her. Her orgasm comes quick and fast.

"Baby, yessssss!"

Yvonne's juices and my salvia mingle as I keep driving my mouth on her. She wraps her legs around my head and thrusts her whole body back in ecstasy.

She cums and cums. It is tremendous. My cock is rock hard and ready for round three.

I stop and bite her belly, just missing her piercing. I lick that, a butterfly, and she giggles. I move up and kiss one nipple. She giggles. I kiss and suck on the other one. She giggles again and makes little squeaking noises. "You giggle a lot, you know that."

"I have now discovered I only do that when I am horny and with you."

"Meant to be, gorgeous!"

"You say the sexiest things, Axel. Mmm!"

I bite one nipple, and she lifts up. I catch her mouth, and we kiss like we are back in high school, starved for sex.

I pull away and look at her. Flushed cheeks, a little dimple on both, thin eyebrows and a cute nose. Wow, why did I miss her?

She giggles again. "God, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I had no idea it was possible to top the dressing room at Walmart but this, this is out of the ballpark amazing. Monica did say you were fucking unbelievable with your tongue."

I attack Yvonne tickling her. She thrashes around, "Stop it, stop it!"

"Punishment for not divulging that bit of information!" I continue under her arms, and she wraps her legs around my waist. My cock is inches from her pussy, so I push myself straight into her while she is laughing. She screams out.

"Axel, oh fuck!"

She is soaking wet, and I am mad with lust for this awesome woman. I start fucking her fast, I put my fists on her sides and just drive home my cock. She steadies herself on my arms, digging in. I stare at her and groan. I catch her mouth in a lustful kiss. She kisses back while bucking underneath me. It's like we have merged into one being. We continue kissing like mad lovers. I cannot help myself, and I start driving deep with large bang fucks, slapping her vulva with all of my power. She throws her head back.

"Don't stop!"

I'm not going to. I am going to dump all my fucking seed into your gorgeous womb.

"Look at me, Evie. Look at me!"

She does, and I start cumming. Big jets of cum shoot out and into her vagina. She cries out, and I kiss her. I feel her body shudder. She bucks back on my large cock. I can tell she wants to keep fucking. I do. I don't stop. I just keep draining my cock and keep fucking. I don't want to stop.

I collapse against her and nuzzle myself into her neck. She purrs. I keep my cock inside her. I am still hard. God she is fantastic! How many times do I have to say it?

"We were meant for each other. Holy fuck, that was good. Oh, you are still hard, how come?"

"You!"

She giggles and reaches down. I pull out so she can stroke me. Her hands-on me are electrifying.

"Now you fuck me, sweet cheeks, ride me with everything you got!" I roll over, and my already hard cock slaps against my belly. Yvonne gets up and throws her long brown hair over my body. Oh, she has me, 100%.

She takes my cock in her hand and starts stroking it. "Wow, so hard, and so for me!"

I nod. She puts her lips on the cock head and pops her mouth on and off a few times and giggles.

I groan. "What you just did, wow, that was hot!"

She lustfull smiles at me. She drips a long line of spittle from her mouth so she can stroke me, all the while staring at me. She mumbles, "I have to ask how big is your cock?"

I laugh. "Say cock again, Evie."

She giggles and pouts. She whispers, "Cock. Your big cock!"

I let out a huge sigh. Her hand is still stroking me nice and steady. "Eight inches."

"You're joking, right."

"You can measure it if you like."

Her mouth goes over the head, and she starts to suck then pulls out. "Later. I need this inside me."

"Cock. Say it."

"I want your to cock inside me, baby."

And with that, Yvonne climbs up and impales herself on me. She doesn't take her time, she just takes the whole cock right up to the hilt. Oh, my fucking god. She smiles and forms a big O in her mouth.

She puts her hands on my chest and slowly starts moving.

"I've only done this position twice, and both times I hated it but now ... oh God, you feel so full inside me. It's incredible, just incredible!"

"I am all yours, Evie."

She doesn't need much guidance, her own instinct kicks in, and she finds her rhythm. After seven or eight gyrating thrusts, she starts to move her butt up and down, like twerking. She builds up to fast motion. Oh, Lord!

"Yeah, oh god, yeah, Evie."

She moves faster and faster. I don't want to cum just yet, but her motion is unbelievable.

Then she stops and looks at me. She kisses me, and it's the hottest kiss ever. I smell her jasmine and vanilla, and it overwhelms me.

"I watch Porn, Axel. I love it. Not the nasty shit. But the kinky stuff and ..."

She can't help but fuck me. Her athletic hips buck on my cock. I just moan.

"And I watch those chicks, the strong ones. They do this. It's called the rider position.. Let me try it. Put your legs straight out."

I'm not arguing. Yvonne gets up onto her feet and squats on her haunches. It's just my cock and her pussy, and she starts fucking me.

"Oh God, that's so fucking good."

I agree. "No chick has done this. Oh, fuck, Evie!"

With her toned, fit legs, she bobs up and down on my full length. She takes it slowly, teasing my big cock with her wet vaginal walls. Oh, I am not going to take much more of this!

For greater balance, she puts hands on my chest, giving herself some support. I reach down and cup one of her ass cheeks while I start playing with a nipple with the other. She goes right down on my cock and right back up, sometimes actually lifting herself off my cock entirely. It's the biggest tease/fuck I have ever had. Shit, a few more and I am done.

Now it's her turn. "Look at me, Axel." I do. Straight into her lovely eyes.

"Cum for me."

She lifts herself right up.

"Now."

And plunges right down.

I start blasting her womb with some much cum I think I am going to pass out.

"Oh, Fuck!"

She slides off me and on to her side. She uses my cum as a lubricant on her clit. She flicks herself a dozen or so times and starts shuddering. What a beautiful sight. Her orgasm hits her like a runaway train. She puts her head back and disappears under her long brown hair.

What a sight.

Sexed out.

You never know, do you!

End

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Your comments are always appreciated!

Stay tuned for Part 2 and 3.... or maybe even more??


12