You Never Know Who She'll Meet

Story Info
Girlfriend gets picked up by stud while out for a jog.
3.6k words
3.84
29.2k
55
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every day, my girlfriend Katie goes for a jog. She does the same route every day so her timing is consistent. She's always back about 30 minutes after she leaves. Always. So you can imagine my concern when she had not returned for close to an hour.

First I texted her with no response. Concern started to build. Then I called her. Just as it was about to go to voicemail, she picked up.

"Hi honey!" she said in a bubbly and enthusiastic tone.

"Oh, phew," I said. "Where are you?"

There was a delay on the other end of the line and I heard her laughing.

"What? Oh! I met this guy!" she said. "A runner! I ran with him a little bit! I'm coming back now!"

"Alright. Just wanted to make sure you were safe. Love you," I said.

I heard her laugh again in the background.

"Love you too, babe! I'll see you soon!" she said. She seemed to be excited about something.

Katie and I live in a nice part of town (thanks mostly in part to my respectable salary), so when she goes out for her daily run, she doesn't lock the door behind her. Today was no different. My desk is positioned right by the entrance to our apartment, so I expected her to walk through quietly any moment.

A little while later, I heard a pair of footsteps ascending the staircase near the door to our apartment, but these were heavier footsteps, so they couldn't have been Katie's. Katie was a petite 5'1. At just 105 pounds, she wasn't the curviest girl out there, but her behind was nice and fit and firm from her jogging.

The loud footsteps moved closer and closer to my apartment door. Were they going to pass by? Apparently not. The door handle turned and opened with a jolt.

What I saw nearly made me have a heart attack. A tall, shirtless and very muscular man had my Katie slung over his shoulder like she was a rag doll.

"Out of the way! Out of the way!" he shouted to no one in particular. Katie was laughing hysterically as he carried her. I sat there frozen.

"Where! Where!" he shouted, moving around the room aggressively.

"Right! To the right!" Katie shouted. The man turned and started walking quickly down the hallway. I jumped up, ready to intercede.

"On the left! On the left!" Katie screamed, still giggling in delight. Jared stopped abruptly and turned the door handle to our bedroom, then entered. I heard bed springs creak. He must have thrown Katie on the bed. I rushed to the door.

"Do we have a medic on sight!" he shouted again to no one in particular. Katie could barely breathe she was laughing so hard.

"Hey! What the hell!" I shouted from the doorway. The two stopped and looked at me seriously, then they both started laughing loudly.

"Babe! This is Jared!" she said. I still didn't know what was going on.

Jared stuck out his hand to me, then pointed behind him at Katie with his thumb. "We met up a little earlier. She went with me a little further than she said was usual. Had to carry her back!" he exclaimed. Then he slapped me on the shoulder, exited the bedroom, and bounded out of our apartment, slamming the door behind him.

I turned back to Katie. She was laying on the bed on her back, panting heavily, smiling, and staring at the ceiling.

"Oh my God!" she said, still smiling.

"What happened?" I asked. She sat up on her elbows to look at me.

"He told you, right? Not much more to say than that" she said, getting off the bed and standing up. "Now excuse me, I don't want to get our wonderful new sheets all gross."

As she passed by me, she placed her hand on my chest for a moment. That felt good.

I heard the shower turn on and I went back to my desk. What on earth had just happened? I tried to keep working, but it wasn't going to happen. So I cracked a beer and waited for Katie to get out of the shower.

Finally, the water turned off. It sounded like Katie was humming.

A few minutes later, she emerged wearing just a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Hey stud," she said in a seductive voice, walking over to me. She never called me that.

"Like what you see?" she continued, giving me a twirl. Her buttocks really was something to admire. I reached out to give it a squeeze and she slapped my hand away. "Don't think so," she said.

To my surprise, she knelt down and started unzipping my pants. I stood up and let her remove them. As you can imagine, I was already erect at this point. She took my cock in her hand, gave it a few quick and firm pumps down near the base, then stood up herself. But she didn't release my cock.

"Come, come," she said, turning towards the bedroom. What a development this was. Hell yes!

We got to the bedroom and Katie pushed me down onto the bed. I laid down on my back. Katie climbed on top and positioned my cock at her entrance immediately. No warming up or anything!

To my surprise, it slid straight in. She was dripping! I propped my back up on my pillows and tried to grab her perfectly-shaped behind with my hands. But she slapped them away. All I could do was push with my pelvis, but the lower half of my body wasn't very strong. I didn't run like Katie did or go to the gym. So Katie started doing most of the work.

To my delight, she was ravenous for me! She started working her pussy up and down my shaft in a way I'd never experienced before. She was acting strange and almost like she was in heat, but I wasn't complaining. I just tried to stay focused and not explode.

Turns out, one of the best ways to not cum early is to prevent the girl from riding you hard by keeping her pinned against you with your hands. But today, since Katie wouldn't let me touch her for some reason, she was just riding me with reckless abandon. It felt good, but it was intense. I couldn't keep this up much longer without erupting.

"Katie... Oh... St-... Stop... Oh..." I tried to say, losing control.

"Yeah," Katie said softly in a seductive tone. She was in another world. I don't think she had a clue what I had just said.

"Oh... Yeah..." said Katie again. Her eyes were closed and her face was contorting in a familiar manner. I could tell she was going to cum right as I was. This was going to be amazing!

I let myself relax, knowing that I would be satisfying her even if I came so early. I felt it build up... and up... I was in heaven and about go unleash...

Suddenly, I flashed back to Jared carrying my Katie over his shoulder like a rag doll. The thought set me over for some inexplicable reason. As I came hard inside of my beautiful and fit girlfriend, my mind jumped to Jared throwing her on the bed when I hadn't been looking. Had he touched her? Had she touched him? What had happened on their run, anyways?

Katie and I came in unison. Aside from the strange intrusive thought, the experience was magical. Her moans slowly turned into soft whimpers and she let herself relax on my chest with me still inside her. I put my hands around her back cautiously to wrap her in an embrace. She let me keep them there.

A couple seconds after, she looked up at me with a confident smile.

"Well that was good," she said, clearly in a good mood.

"Yeah," I agreed wholeheartedly, not really able to think or form words.

With my balls drained in a truly spectacular fashion, I lost interest in everything and ended up falling asleep shortly afterwards for the entire night.

The next day, Katie was changing, getting ready to go on her scheduled jog. As she sat on the bed and started taking her clothes off, my mind flashed back to the scene I had witnessed yesterday, where a complete stranger had been manhandling my girlfriend inside of my own apartment. I went into a sort of trance as she continued changing.

"Think you'll see Jared?" I said absentmindedly, breaking the silence. What the fuck? It came out of nowhere. I didn't mean to say that.

Katie looked at me curiously.

"I might," she said. I shifted uneasily.

"You know, you could run with me if you wanted to," she said, sensing my discomfort.

"Yeah, I might start soon," I said. I had tried running with her before. It was embarrassing. I couldn't make it more than a mile without panting and gasping for breath. It ruined her workout, too. I was more of a couch potato.

Katie finished lacing her shoes up.

"Well, be good," I said as she started walking out.

"I'll try," she replied, giving me a peck on the cheek and hurrying out the door.

45 minutes passed without word from Katie. Then I received a text message.

"Coming back. Bringing Jared. Will explain," it read. I had no idea how to respond, so I pretended like I didn't see the text. I figured I would handle the situation in person.

A few minutes later, I heard two pairs of footsteps in the stairwell up to our apartment. The door opened and Katie entered, followed by Jared. Katie was wearing her quintessential sports bra and spandex shorts. Jared, once again, was wearing no shirt and just a pair of shorts.

"Hey!" Katie said.

"What's up?" I replied.

She walked over to Jared and put her hand on his chest. I gulped.

"His roommate's girlfriend is at his apartment being loud," she said. "So I told him he could come here."

"Uh, okay," I replied. "What are you two going to do?"

"Well I need to stretch," she said. "Do you?" she asked, tilting her heat up to look at Jared.

"Yeah, for sure," he said casually.

"Right this way," Katie replied, walking off to a spare room she uses for yoga and stretching. Jared and I watched her walk away, then Jared made the first move and followed her. I figured I should follow them to keep an eye out.

Standing in the doorway, I felt out of place. The two got out yoga mats (Katie has a spare) and started stretching. No one said a word and I even more awkward doing nothing, so I returned to the kitchen and the show I was watching. On the way out, I closed the door but not completely. I'm not sure why I did that. I guess to give them some privacy.

A minute or two later, I heard them start talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Katie laughed a few times, then silence once more. Five minutes or so later, I went back in to investigate.

Opening the door, I was met with the scene of my girlfriend on her back. Jared had her right leg in his strong arms, bending it back towards the ground.

"Stretching her out," he explained to me. I nodded. Katie had her eyes closed and was breathing slowly and deeply. The room seemed very calm, so I left again.

Not much happened for fifteen minutes. I assumed Jared was still stretching my girlfriend out. Then, they started talking again and there seemed to be some tension in their voices. I went to investigate.

"What's up?" I said as I opened the doorway. To my surprise, yoga mats were put away and the two were walking towards the door.

"I can't do him," Katie said with a frown. "He stretched me out so good. Gosh! I want to repay the favor but his legs are too strong," she continued. "I'm going to give him a massage instead."

"Uh, where?" I asked.

She looked around. "I don't know," she said. "Our bed? First thing's first, though. Jared needs to shower. He's filthy."

Jared looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, then followed Katie out of the room and towards the bathroom. She entered first, then he went in after her. There wasn't much room in there. They must be pretty close together, and Jared was still shirtless with Katie wearing her very skimpy running outfit. She must be explaining how to use the shower.

Finally, after 30 seconds or so, she emerged and I let out a sigh of relief.

"I need to go wipe the mats off," she whispered to me. Katie did usually shower before she stretched. So it made sense that the mats might be a little bit grimier than usual.

Jared didn't take much time showering at all. Five minutes later, I heard the water turn off. A few seconds later, the door opened a crack.

"Little help here," he said. "Unless you want me to use your wet towel."

Before I could do anything, Katie went into the linen closet to fetch a towel, then brought it to the doorway. From the angle I had, I couldn't see how far open the door was. Could Katie see Jared? Was he naked?

She closed the door softly and turned directly towards me, catching me looking at her intently.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied. I was getting flustered. I wanted to pin Katie down right then and there, but that would be unrealistic. Someone else was in the house. She'd never go for it.

Just then, Jared opened the door.

"We doing this?" he asked, just a towel wrapped around his waist. Jesus Christ! It looked like all this guy did was work out. Katie stared with her mouth open for a second, then caught herself and cleared her throat.

"Yes, yes, come here," she said, beckoning towards the bedroom. Jared entered and Katie stood at the doorway looking at me.

"Babe... on our bed?" I asked meekly. She rolled her eyes.

"What, do you want him to lie on the floor or something?" she replied. Truth be told, the bed would be the only good place for a massage. I had given Katie countless massages on that bed. Taking my silence as permission, she turned and walked into the bedroom.

"Oh!" I heard her exclaim. I walked over to the entrance and stood next to her. Jared was standing with his back to us, walking towards the bed. He was not wearing the towel anymore.

"Oh, shit," he said, instinctively turning towards us. His cock was fully erect and looked quite thick and large. "Oh, fuck," he continued, realizing he had exposed himself. Katie raised her hand to her eyes to cover them. It was cute.

"Just lay down!" she said, grabbing my arm for protection.

"Right away," said Jared. I was glad Katie at least had control of the situation.

Jared laid down on the bed and I couldn't help but notice how much more space he took up than I did. This guy was huge and in amazing shape. I made a mental note to start exercising more.

Katie turned to me. "Going to get the oil," she whispered. She retrieved it from the closet and put some onto her hands, then climbed onto the bed on top of Jared. Her petite and tight body looked outrageously small in comparison to Jared. To get to his back, she climbed onto his thick buttocks and sat there. Then she began rubbing against his upper back muscles, taking her time to get deep into every nook and cranny to try to relieve him.

"Mm, that's good," he said. Katie continued to concentrate and massage away. I started to feel a little awkward in the doorway, so I left. I tried to figure out something to do, but couldn't. So I went back and watched.

It wasn't very eventful. Katie moved her hands up and down his back with grace. He had his head buried in one of our pillows and sometimes let out a grunt of satisfaction, but that was it.

Katie started to focus on his lower back. To get a better angle, she moved down and straddled him on top of his thighs instead of his buttocks. Her movements naturally descended from his lower back to the top of his buttocks. Soon, she was massaging his two big orbs of muscle with all of her might.

"Mm, that's fucking good," Jared said in a muffled voice. Katie smiled to herself, clearly pleased with her work. She moved onto his thighs, then his calves, then even his feet. Finally, it seemed to be over.

"Now turn," she said, looking at me with a smirk. Jared hesitated for a moment, then flipped onto his back. It's not like I was trying to look, but his cock was fully erect and just inches from my girlfriend's face. I thought she might start sucking it right then and there, but she didn't. Instead, she moved to the side of his chest and sat on her knees with her legs folded underneath her. Then she put some oil onto her hands and got to work. She started on his shoulders and started moving down to her torso.

Just then, I had a moment of clarity. I needed to do something *now* if I wanted this to go any differently than it seemed to be going! Katie was instinctively sticking her ass out and up as she worked on Jared's thick muscles with her tiny hands. All I could think to do was go up and try to take her spandex off.

So I did. I approached and put my hand under the waistband. She was initially startled; I think she had gotten lost in a daze while massaging Jared. But she understood what I was trying to do, and let me.

"Damn!" said Jared, realizing what was happening. But he didn't move.

I took off her spandex and went between her legs with my mouth to lick her from behind. For all of my faults, I do know how to please a woman orally. Katie began to moan.

After a minute or two, I needed to come up for air. When I did, I was shocked to see Katie's hands had descended down to Jared's thick and fully erect cock. It was slick with oil and her tiny hand was quickly moving up and down his impressive shaft. Jared had one hand behind his head and seemed to be completely relaxed. That is, until he noticed I was up.

I started to take my pants off, planning to enter Katie and show this stranger who was the man of the house. Instead, Jared reached down, picked up my petite girlfriend effortlessly with his strong arms, and simply placed her on top of his erect member. She slid right on with a loud gasp, putting her hands on his chest for support.

"Thanks for warming her up for me," he said to me. I wiped my mouth of her juices.

Katie recovered from her shock and looked at Jared with respect. "You're bad," she said, starting to gyrate her hips on top of him and looking into his eyes with respect. He grunted with approval.

The pair slowly picked up the pace until Katie was working Jared's cock just like she had mine the night before. Except unlike me, Jared seemed to be handling it just fine. He didn't look like he was close to cumming at all. In fact, he looked a little bored. So he pulled Katie down onto him, wrapped his arms around her, and started pounding away, flexing his entire body to deliver strong thrusts and get as far deep into my girlfriend's wet entrance as possible. He had Katie wrapped up so tightly and completely I could barely see her.

I do not know how long Jared pounded her in this position for. It was impressive. Had it been me, I would have gotten out of breath, or I would have cum, in a fraction of the time. Instead, Jared just kept going and going. Katie was letting out soft moans that were full of desire; I presumed she wasn't shouting to preserve her energy. This was a real man and she'd need to keep her energy up to satisfy him completely, I thought to myself. Finally, he slowed down and gave her a breather.

They made love in all sorts of different positions throughout the rest of the night; I dropped in from time to time to watch and keep them hydrated. I was surprised to see how resilient Katie's tiny little body was. Jared must have fucked her at least seven times that night. I lost track of how many times she came. Towards the end, she was just laying there and letting Jared do whatever he wanted.

Jared and Katie still run together; sometimes, they find their way back to our apartment afterwards to copulate. Other times, they do it discreetly in public wherever they get the urge.

One time, they decided to go run on the trails right outside of the city we live in, and Katie sent me videos of her and Jared fucking in the woods. He just carried her off the main trail and bend her over whenever he got the urge. Which was often, thanks to Katie's cute and shapely behind.

I'm thinking about breaking up with Katie someday and perhaps trying to lead a normal life with another girl, but there's no guarantee that this doesn't happen again. Jared came in and swept my Katie off her feet; who says my next girlfriend will be any different?