You Only C.U.M Once (Pt. 07)

Story Info
Kimmy faces down Kate Thorton!
6.3k words
4.71
3.5k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: "Hey, Dragon Cobolt, what took you so fucking long!?" I'm sure you're asking. Well, literally the day before I was going to write this, my GALLBLADDER EXPLODED. But I'm recovered, I'm feeling fit as a fiddle, I have a fancy new scar on my belly, and I no longer get bizarre gas pains whenever I eat fatty foods that cause hours on hours of pure agony! Expect weekly updates oncemore!

Kate stepped backwards, her pistol aimed right at my chest, her eyes glittering and determined, her hand going to her hair, brushing it backwards. Rose, Michelle and I all froze, and my hands slowly lifted upwards as Kate lifted her chin. She gave me a very cold little smile.

"So..." she said. "What's the next step them, Kimberly? You've learned everything I've sought to teach you -- I'm interested to see how this plays out...it would be a terrible shame to end your promising career as S-agent here, with you bleeding out in the Atlantic."

I squared my shoulders, my hands still held up around my head. "Well, when you say you're...a communist, you mean-"

"Seize the means of production, end the capitalist exploitation of the world, create a classless, stateless moneyless society of equality and justice, you know, the standard evil spiel," Kate said, her voice dry. "Now...I think you're going to put your hand upon your head and I will quietly walk out of here -- and see about-"

"Dude, we hate capitalism too," Michelle broke into Kate's steady, deadly, sexy tone of voice.

Kate blinked. "Huh?"

"Yeah," I admitted, blushing. "I was gonna say it, uh, a few seconds ago, but damn, girl, you're even hotter threatening me." I grinned, shyly. "Like, uh...damn. But yeah, capitalism sucks."

Kate blinked again. She lowered her fractionally pistol, then looked over at Rose, then at me, then at Rose, then at Michelle. "I...I..."

"Look out a window," Michelle said, rolling her eyes. "Half of California burns down every year because capitalists ignore climate change."

"My best friend works at Squishimart and lives on the roof of a bowling alley, underneath another bowling alley," Rose said.

"I basically had to steal my hormone medicine because my country's healthcare is run by ghouls," I said, cheerfully, lowering my hands. "That's what got me into the lovely S-agent cadere, eh. Yeah, capitalism sucks. Like, even people who like capitalism are able to accurately describe the problems with capitalism, even if they then say 'this is what socialism is like' in their shitty memes." My palms spread across the air before me as Kate lowered her pistol completely to her side, her eyes wide as saucers. "It's fucking obvious as hell!"

Kate blinked. "But-"

"In, like, the 1960s, at least people in the west got houses," Michelle said.

"White people," Rose muttered.

"Yeah, people," Michelle said, making a jerking off motion. "As defined by capitalism. This is basic shit."

Kate looked a bit like a kitten that someone had dunked, completely, into a bucket of water. Even her perfect, glossy hair seemed to have deflated a smidge. "But...I..." she stammered. "Y-You've all felt this this whole time? And you never told me?"

"You never asked," I said, shrugging.

Kate slumped down onto one of the large, oval chair in the little communication room. She pouted. "Bugger," she whispered, under her breath. "I spent the whole of my undercover career as a double agent, waiting for a chance to say that and really knock the socks off my smug prick associates and you've gone and ruined it." And then, to my utter shock, she burst into tears.

Rose, Michelle and I froze as Kate sobbed into her hands.

I shook myself, then hurried forward, kneeling beside the chair. "H-Hey, I'm sorry! I can pretend to be a capitalist, if you want," I said, hurriedly, holding my hand against her back, my other hand pressing tom the back of her palm as her shoulders shuddered and she sobbed into her hands. "D-Don't cry, Kate!"

"I-I'm...sorry!" she blubbed. "It's...j-ju-just so sad!"

I looked over at Rose and Michelle, then at her. "W-What do you mean?" I asked.

Kate sniffled, then choked back a sob, her eyes closing as she hung her head forward. She sniffled, then wiped at her nose with the back of her finger. Her voice was hoarse and she bit the words out, in tiny chunks, as if she was worried that if she used too many words in one go, she'd burst into tears all over again. "T-The old states are gone. S-Say what you will about the Soviets, at least they were trying. Oh, bloody handed, idiot, imperialist mistakes and crimes aplenty, but they were here! They were something to work with -- and maybe...make better." She sniffed. "But what do we have left?" She shook her head. "A few piddling tiny holdouts and the biggest socialist power has more billionaires than I have sidearms."

"Well, we know that's not true," I said, quietly. "You have a lot of guns, I know that. S-agents collect handguns in weird places like chipmunks collect squirrels."

She sniffed and gave me a watery smile.

"And...we lost so much ground on so many issues. Even America was better than this, did you know that the bosses just steal wages openly? Constantly? And everyone knows they do it, but no one can do anything a-about it, and none of you have homes or hopes or futures because the world is burning and the ice caps are melted b-because I slept through the Cold War like a big loobey!" She whimpered and started to cry again.

I slid my arm around her shoulder, drawing her close, as Rose and Michelle both moved over, and they added themselves to the hug. "Hey, stop it," Michelle muttered. "Y-You're Kate Thorton, you're tougher than this."

"Also, like...one S-agent isn't going to change the whole world," I said, smiling wryly. "A-And, hey, maybe you can do more good here and now than you ever could in the past. In the past, we'd have been hardcore cappies and you'd need to put cappies in our assies." I gave her a wry grin and Kate laughed, then shoved at my shoulder with one hand.

"Oh Kimberly, never change," she says, shaking her head. I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. Then her mouth. I tasted the warm salt of her tears and her body trembled, then sank against me as she leaned forward, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. Rose's cheeks heated, while Michelle, with the wordless communication of dear best friends (which we were now, I hasten to remind everyone), moved forward to begin to gently nuzzle at Kate's neck. Or, alternatively, Michelle just really wanted a piece of Kate.

Which...

Lets be fair, here.

Who didn't?

But Kate put her palm upon my chest, shoving me back. "Wait, we cannot lose sight of the important task ahead of us," she said, while Rose nodded, perking up. "We haven't made Rosemary airtight yet."

"W-" was about all that Rose got out before Michelle, her eyes glittering hungrily, wrapped her arms around Rose's belly and yanked her back towards the bed in the center of the communication's room. Rose gasped as she was stripped nude -- she had managed to get her clothes back on for a grand total of what like five seconds, honestly. With her curvy, muscular form on display again, Kate and I both pounced. Kate took her left nipple and I took her right, both of us leaning down and kissing and sucking on her, making Rosemary moan hungrily, rolling her head back, while Michelle reached down and slid her palms against the thighs of our squishy, delicious Turkish delight.

Which, see, that made sense, because Rose was British.

And Turkish delights were British, despite the name.

...right?

Check that later.

I drew my mouth back -- and found that my fingers were having a hard time getting right at Rose's eager clitty because Kate's fingers were busy fingerfucking her with confident skill that made me actually look down and blink slowly in shock.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god ohgodgodyesyeysyesyesyyesyesyyesyesyes!" Rose squealed, her back arching, and she squirted along Kate's palm. How was it possible for Kate to cup another girl's sex and lean forward and catch almost the entire squirt from her cunny in her mouth...and still look utterly dignified. Dainty, even? It was downright impressive, she was fucking classy while drinking another girl's pussy with such gusto. I whistled as Rose went limp and Kate sighed, happily.

"Ah, the surgeons did quite a remarkable job on her, you know?" She asked, smiling.

"Too bad it was for dogshit reasons." Michelle said, then wriggled. "Ass or pussy?"

"Pussy!" I thrust my hand up.

"Oh, good heavens," Kate said. "Absolutely not! I have not fucked a S-agent with a cunt since 1952." Kate reached up and caressed her hands along Rose's flanks, to her tits. Rose mumbled something soft and faintly confused -- it sounded like she was nearly completely mind zonked. "Kimberly shall enjoy Rose's rose, and Michelle, you can take her lips. Agreed?"

"Agreed!" Michelle and I at the same time.

Rose groaned as she was laid onto me, with her back pressed against my chest, her thighs spread wide. I propped her shoulders up and nuzzled against her neck, whispering in her ear. "You are such a snack Rose..." as Michelle kissed her forehead, then drew back to slap her dick down against Rose's lips. Rose, being a good eager little S-agent, began to kiss the cock before her, while Kate loomed up at the bottom of the bed. Her slender fingers gripped my shaft as Rose lifted her own hips as best as she could -- and let me tell you, getting locked up against a cute girl's butt by your mentor's own hand?

Hot.

Really fucking hot.

"On three, Kimberly?" Kate asked.

"Without a doubt, Miss Archer..." I said.

Rose, who was pausing in her eager worship of the cock before her, drew her head to the side and said. "D-Do be-"

"Three!" Kate and I said at the same time and, without any build up, the two of us thrust. Kate's cock pressed against mine, with only the width of Rose's body between us, and Rose made a strangled groaning noise, her ass clenching upon my shaft like an eager fist. She trembled, gasped, then started to cry out in inarticulate pleasure as Kate and I fell into an immediate, perfect rhythm. Our hips drove up and our hips drove down -- and soon, Michelle was getting into it as well. I had a perfect view for that, even if it was hard for me to focus on anything but the raw bliss of fucking Rose's tight little booty.

But I managed.

The sight of Michelle's warm cock sliding past Rose's open, eager mouth, pressing along the flat of her hungry tongue was pure divine. I kissed her balls as they swung close to my face, and Rose's eyes fluttered shut as she abandoned herself to the raw pleasure of being fucked between three S-agents. I grunted, and as I started to pick up my pace to match Kate, sweat began to bead along my skin. I glittered with the effort, while Michelle sighed.

"Ah, this is the life," she murmured.

"The question is: What next?" Kate asked, grunting. "For all our political revelations, none of this has solved the problem, which is that this poor misguided Anarchsex is going to simply destroy without having any idea of what to build next." She clicked her tongue. "That won't do."

"Stop and seduce, huh?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Stop and seduce does seem to be the plan, yes," Kate said, her eyes closing. "Though she may need to, ah, do some time in civic services to make up for the people killed. They may be class enemies, but...ah...not all of them were bloody handed industrialists. Some serving staff have been killed."

"That can be a question for future Kimmy," I said, laughing as my balls slapped against Rose's muscular thighs.

"Plan, though," Michelle said, groaning. "Need plan."

Rose slapped Michelle's thigh. Michelle, taking the message, drew out of her and Rose gasped, her tongue lolling from her well fucked, pre smeared lips, her eyes half closed and very, very hazy. But she still managed to choke out a single word before she took hold of Michelle's dick and went back to eagerly worshiping her glans. "Trap."

"Not a bad plan, but-" Kate started.

"Rose, you're a genius!" I cut Kate off with a groan, almost cumming in her ass that second. I mean, how was I supposed to resist both an incredibly tight, deliciously squish butt and a genius idea? But I managed to keep my control and kept up my thrusting as Rose groaned and glucked around the cock filling her throat, her eyes closing as Kate kissed her way along her neck, down to her breasts. I squeezed one of those tits as Kate sucked on the other and I felt Rose's orgasm trembling through her -- and that, that?

That?

That was the end of me.

Raw pleasure exploded through me and I quivered and groaned into Rose's neck, biting down hard on her heavily tanned skin, while Michelle threw her head back and thrust deep. Cum exploded around Rose's mouth, dripping down her chin as she swallowed greedily -- and so, I was able to lick from the hicky I had left to Rose's cheek and taste Michelle. Kate, the dear, didn't cum inside of Rose. Instead, she drew out and her seed began to paint thick ropes along the MI69 agent, until Rose was covered in spunk, spunk that I was all too happy to rub into her body with my hands, leaving her glimmering and quivering.

We all came down from our orgasms -- cuddling against one another in our makeshift bed -- and as per usual, the neurons were firing faster, crackling sparklier, and the ideas were stringing together with ease. Nothing like a good gangbang to get everyone thinking gay.

"Marcus Etan is in our custody and had a plan to capture Anarchsex. Why don't we just hijack that ourselves?" I said, drawing my legs in close. "She's already blown up two different parties like this -- we can work with TASK and MI69 to ensure this party is even grander, even glitzier than Etan's goals. We announce it everywhere, it'll be too tempting."

"That will be an issue, though," Kate said, brushing her fingers through Rose's hair. "Anarchsex is an S-agent. She will be able to sniff this out as a trap. And besides, it isn't as if she goes into these places actively. She screws someone, then sends them in."

"That's exactly it," Michelle said, rubbing her palms together with glee. "Marcus Etan is a fucking dipstick. He's an arrogant loser whiner nerd piece of shit. So, you know what that means?"

"He's the kind of man who would throw the party anyway," Kate said, thoughtfully.

"And we just need to make it so that Anarchsex cannot just fuck a bomb into us," I said, biting my lip. I leaned back against Rose, using her belly as a pillow. She petted my head, gingerly. "That's a big flaw with the trap, yeah..."

"Don't announce it," Rose said, her voice soft. "Etan is big into weird gimmicks. Remember when he shot a car into space? Make the..." Her eyes widened. "Make the party a way to get to a better party. Imply that there will be a meeting of tons of powerful brokers at this one place -- but to get there, you need to go through some absurd dog and pony show."

"That way Anarchsex will have to come to that one!" I said, my eyes shining excitedly as I tilted my head back, kissing Rose's palm. "She doesn't need to win the tickets -- she just needs to screw one of the people who does. That puts a choke on the possibilities!"

"Assuming she doesn't just want to blow up the choke point," Kate said, dryly.

"I don't think she does," Michelle said. "I mean, would any of us settle for blowing up the wanna-bes when we had our eyes on the big honchos?"

We all considered that. My internal sense of pride balked at the very idea.

"Okay," Kate said. "I believe we have a plan. Now, how do we break this to Mr. Etan?"

"Oh, leave that to me," I crooned.

***

Monte Carlo glittered at night as if it had been bedecked in gemstones. Looking out across it from my hotel suite, adjusting the collar of my suit jacket, I felt a deep, abiding pang. I wished that I could turn around and see Amanda there, in bed, in a slinky outfit, ready to tell me something snarky about this madcap plan that we'd built up. But instead, when I turned back, all I saw was Michelle, sitting in a nest of laptops and screens, which were all showing the surveillance and turret systems she had set up in the actual party. She was chewing on popcorn as she lounged in panties and MOLLE gear laden with magazines, grenades, and spare pistols.

Seeing me glancing over, she flashed me a wink. "MI69 agents are in place. TASK handlers are giving us a thumbs up. Etan is playing his part to the tip." She tapped at a screen and I leaned down.

"He looks like he's crying in a corner," I said.

"Yeah, his girlfriend broke up with him mid last week," Michelle said.

"Ugh, mood," I said, shaking my head.

"Trouble in paradise?" Michelle asked.

I smiled at her, wryly. "My girlfriend and I are having space."

"Oof. That's rough, buddy," Michelle said, with earnest attempts to sympathy. She patted my shoulder, then paused. "Wait, shit, your girlfriend is okay with you-"

"Yes, she knows what my job is," I said, hurriedly, laughing.

"Thank god, I did not want to be involved in that bullshit," Michelle said, shaking her head as the door to the hotel room opened and a man in a nice suit stepped inside. He was one of TASK's baseline support staff -- Mike, I think -- and he was carrying a pair of heavy duty suitcases. They were clearly heavy, and both of them were a fine matte black. He nodded to the two of us.

"The tournament will be beginning soon, do we have eyes on all potential targets?"

"There are six women competing directly, and twelve who have spouses who are competing," Michelle said, popping popcorn into her mouth. "Three of them are low risks -- they're pretty enough, but they're in open or swinging relationships with caring partners. No sport." She shook her head. "The rest are all max risk: Marriages of convenience, shitty husbands, no passion. Perfect targets for maximal fuck."

"We have any idea what they'll be packing?" I asked as Mike set down the containers and popped them open for me. I frowned, examining my choices.

"Etan set the fucking thing up, and he said it was all going to be blind..." Michelle said, looking from the screens at me. "I still say this is stupid."

"No, Miss Archer, this is fucking rad," I said, then pointed at the left. "I believe this shall do."

"Bold," Mike said, quietly as I swung the left case shut and picked it up carefully. It did, after all, hold several thousand dollars worth of merchandise that Tabitha had specifically crafted for me, by hand, over the past week as this little sting operation was prepared. I smiled at Mike and Michelle, then turned and started out, sliding my secret earpiece into my ear as I strode from the door. I walked down the corridors, took a right, a left, and then finally entered into the ballroom. The doors were opened for me and I...have to admit, I cut a fucking fine figure.

I had gotten a haircut, nice and short and pixie sleek. I was wearing a white tux with a small golden eagle pin on my collar, with black shoes to contrast with my white pants. My Glock was tucked into my waistband, concealed and ready for a quick draw. And the suitcase just made me look...intimidating, considering how many people had arrived at the tournament with plastic. The announcer smiled at me by the front podium. "Your name and army, miss?"

"The name is Woods. Kimberly Woods," I said, casually. "Elysians."

The announcer nodded, scribbled down the note, and as I walked forward, his voice filled the room. "Introducing Miss Woods, fielding the Astra Militarum Elysian Drop Troops."

I nodded to the other guests and onlookers in their fancy, glitzy outfits and came to where the tables were set up. Etan had spared no expense, and so the tables that were normally used for poker or backgammon or faro or whatever the fuck rich people played usually in Monte Carlo ballrooms were instead covered with expanses of miniature scale wargame terrain -- with rubble, craters, trees, and other useful points of the battlefield. Each table had a small attachment on each end, for room to place models when they were destroyed, little cotton puffballs in plastic containers to indicate wrecked or damaged vehicles, and perfect rectangles of six sided dice.

12