You Owe Me a Child

Story Info
Man finds daughter he raised is not his so he wants his own.
11.8k words
4.31
35.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could be in one of a number of categories. I was originally going to put it in Loving Wives, because that's where it began, but I finally decided on Incest taboo. Besides, the BTB crowd would hate it. All persons participating in sexual activity are WAY over eighteen. This was edited by me and Microsoft so you're forewarned.

Drew Conners was sitting at the dinner table with his wife of sixteen years, Ramona and their daughter, Alexis, just chatting about their day. "So, Alexis. How was school today?"

"It was pretty cool, Dad. We learned about blood typing in biology. It seems I'm type O. We didn't have the stuff to do the positive or negative thing. The teacher took two drops of my blood, and we all got to do this, and put it on a slide. Then she added something called antiserum for A and B. If the A clotted, you have type B and vice versa. Since both of my drops clotted, I have type O. It was so cool."

"Wow. That's pretty interesting. Are you sure you got the sequence right? I would think it would be the other way around, but what do I know."

"No Dad. That's what I though too but the teacher insisted." Drew was getting a little worried. He would need to check this out. He knew his wife was A positive and he was AB positive. There was no way he could father an O no matter what the RH factor.

Drew and his wife Ramona had been married for sixteen years. He was a CNC machinist and she was a teller at the bank. They met when he would deposit his paycheck from the machine shop he was working at before his company had direct deposit. They would always exchange friendly banter back and forth and flirt. One Friday, he was running late and Ramona nee Rydell was outside smoking with some friends and he stopped to talk. Since she was on a break, he asked her out. By the end of the first date, they were sucking tongue. On the third date, she was blowing him and swallowing every drop. On the fourth, she fucked him and on the sixth, Drew was balls deep in her ass. Ramona admitted to Drew, that all during high school and her trade school, she was a total slut. She liked to fuck and she was good at it. She did tell him that those days were over and now she was looking to settle down. She was three years older than Drew and at twenty-four had sown her wild oats. Drew was no stranger to women and at twenty-one with a good job was tired of looking to just get laid. The couple married after a year and Alexis came along the following year.

Ramona was cute with bra strap length hair and pouty lips. At five feet four and one hundred forty pounds, she was a little overweight with a bit of a middle. Her measurements were 34b -- 29 -- 38 with a nice juicy ass. Drew was six feet and about one eighty and in good shape as part of his job did include some physical labor. He also was an athlete in high school and kept up a routine while in trade school. He had short black hair and like to run five miles three times a week.

In all the time they'd been married, Drew never once suspected Ramona would go back to her old ways. Just to be sure, he had a DNA test done using hair from Alexis's brush and his own. Three weeks later, he got the bad news in the mail. He was not the father.

Drew waited a few days to absorb this information. Should he divorce her? He'd get raped in the settlement. He'd inherited the five acres of land from his late grandfather, but they build the three bedroom ranch together. Even after all these years, their sex life was off the charts. Ramona loved fucking and did everything he ever wanted. She was somewhat of an exhibitionist and loved giving "road head". More than once, they went into the family restrooms in Walmart or Bass Pro etc. for a fast fuck just because. He had many questions. Who was it? Was it a onetime thing? How would he see his daughter now that she wasn't biologically his? While Drew didn't have a college degree, he was intelligent and thought things through logically.

Finally, on Saturday afternoon while Alexis was with her friends, he went to his wife with those four dreaded words. "Ramona. We have to talk."

"What's up love?"

"The conversation at the dinner table about a month ago when Alexis was telling us about her blood test. Since she's and O and I'm AB, got me thinking. As a result, I had a DNA test run. Guess what came back?" Ramona began to turn pale as she knew what was coming. "I'm not her bio dad. Care to tell me who is?"

Ramona was hoping never to have to have this conversation as it was a onetime thing at a bar. "Drew, honey, I really thought she was yours. She looks a lot like you. I'll tell you what happened as best I can remember. I hope you don't hate me and end our marriage."

"So, let me get this straight. You had unprotected sex with a guy you didn't even know. Did you even think about STD's? Did you get tested? Just tell me the absolute truth. You told me you were a self-admitted slut when we started dating but you assured me those days were over. Did you go back? How many others have you fucked and sucked?"

Ramona said: "I don't know if you remember or not but you had to go out of town for a couple of days to learn some new piece of machinery. Well since you were gone, a few of us girls decided to go for drinks down at the Hilton. I got drunk and was horny and next thing I know I'm getting fucked by some guy up against the wall. It was a quickie onetime thing and I never gave it another thought. When you came home from your trip, we fucked the whole weekend and I figured that around that time is when I got pregnant. I've never even thought about that girls' night out. That's the truth. To be honest, I'm just a shocked as you are at the results. I know I was wrong and will do what I can to make it up to you." Neither one said anything for a couple of long minutes. Finally, Ramona asked: "So, where do we go from here? Are you going to leave me?" Tears were really falling now.

"If this is a one-time slip, I won't divorce you. It would cost me too much for one thing. You do owe me a child of my own, however. Since I've always thought Alexis was mine, one was enough. I want to have one of my own."

"How's that supposed to work? I almost died with Alexis and the doctor told me never to get pregnant. That's why I had my tubes tied. Hell, I'm forty years old, I don't know, even if I could get pregnant, what kind of complications there could be."

Drew responded: "The first thing on Monday, make an appointment and we'll both go. Let's see what our options are. I've thought about this since I got the test back a few days ago. Know this. I WILL have my own child. Even if I have to get another woman pregnant. And it won't be by no test tube shit. If that's the case, YOU will raise it as our own just as I raised YOUR daughter as my own." Drew then walked off while Ramona just sat crying.

Monday, Ramona called and was able to get an appointment in two weeks. The couple went in and was met with Doctor Stiles who delivered Alexis and has been Ramona's GYN for years. "Tell me why you guys are here?" asked the Doctor.

Ramona began: "We'd like to get pregnant again and want to look at our options. We're thinking about reversing my tubes and try that way."

"Ramona. That isn't recommended. The complications to begin with are too risky. You almost died with Alexis. Add to that, the cost of the reversal is typically not covered by insurance. You do have a couple of options. 1st of course is adoption though adopting newborns are usually difficult due to the waiting lists. 2nd, maybe you can find a surrogate and we can still harvest your eggs and his sperm and implant them via IVF. That too is expensive. Plus, at your age, the risks of a child developing Downs Syndrome is a greater risk. If you don't mind, why the sudden interest in having another child?"

Drew then piped up. "Here's the thing doc. My loving wife here got fucked while I was out of town. Due to Alexis doing a blood test as part of a school project, it was determined that I am NOT the father. This was confirmed by DNA testing. She owes me a child. As for the complications, exactly what are they. Also, can downs be detected beforehand so that if it is the case, the fetus can be aborted and we try again?"

"In answer to your first question, with Ramona's history, gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, and she can bleed out causing death. As to your second question, it takes up to sixteen weeks to determine downs so it would be too late to abort, at least by any reputable doctor."

Drew then asked: "If any complications occur, could the baby be saved?"

"There may be a fifty-fifty shot depending on the situation. I must say, this conversation is becoming a bit disturbing that you'd put your desire for your own child above the welfare of your wife. I personally will NOT do anything to harm her including the reversal. Should you decide to go the surrogate route, I can refer you to a specialist but be forewarned, it will be expensive, like over 30 thousand and most likely it won't be covered by insurance." Ramona just sat their stunned that Drew would even ask such questions. Yes, she knew she fucked up, but he would have a baby and the expense of her life?

As they were leaving the doctor's office Ramona looked at Drew and asked: "Do you hate me that much that you'd choose a child over my life? When did you get so cold?"

"I'm just asking questions. You have to look at it from my side. The girl I helped raise for fourteen years is NOT MY daughter. I'm not sure I can even look at her the same way. If she achieves something academically, it's not because of my genes. If she becomes an all-state athlete, it's not MY genes. Yes, she'll always be my little girl because we raised her but she'll never be my biological daughter. I need to have one of my own. Also, if we do go the surrogate route, it won't be any expensive IVF shit. I'm gonna fuck to conceive my baby. Plus, I want the whole pregnancy experience. That means rubbing her tummy, holding the woman, whoever she is at night, fucking her when her hormones make her horny, and sucking her tits when she's lactating. You didn't have IVF to conceive and if you can't have my child then I'll find someone who can. If you wouldn't have fucked around on me none of this would be happening. If you want to divorce me over it then fine but I'm having a child. Another thing you have to think of dear wife is what are YOU going to tell Alexis?" The rest of the way home, the ride was very quiet.

It was about a week later when Ramona's sister Rayna stopped by. Seeing that Ramona wasn't her normally bubbly self, she asked: "So what's got you so down sis?" Ramona spilled the whole bad scenario which had been playing out even including Drew's insistence on having his own child. After going into all the details including finding a surrogate, Rayna simply said: "I'll do it."

"What do you mean you'll do it?"

"I'll be your surrogate. It'll be fine. I have insurance so you won't have to cover it and I'll be the big aunt. I'll give up parental rights so you can be the legal mom. I do want something in return but I want to talk to both of you when Drew comes in.

Again, it was on a Saturday when Rayna Rydell came by and Alexis was out with friends. Alexis still didn't know why her parents were fighting but figured it would come out sooner or later. Drew came in after doing his workout and run. He simply said hello to Rayna and went to take a shower. He came back to the kitchen where is wife and sister-in-law were at the counter. Ramona spoke up first. "Drew, Rayna and I were talking and I explained our situation. She wants to talk to the both of us and see if we can come up with a solution."

Drew responded: "So Rayna, what are your thoughts? If she told you the whole story about my need for a child of my own? Am I being an asshole even though your sister here got fucked?"

Rayna replied: "Let me recap Drew. Stupid here, went out, got drunk, fucked a stranger and got pregnant. For the last fourteen years, you've been raising another man's child, both of you thinking she was yours. Now you want one of your own even though Ra (pronounced Ray), here can't have another one. You want to impregnate a surrogate but you want to do in naturally instead of via test tube or turkey baster or whatever. You also want to sleep with the surrogate occasionally so you can experience the whole pregnancy even though you've done that with Alexis. And you want her to raise it as her own just as you did hers. Does that about cover it?"

"Yes. Wifey has done a good job explaining it."

"She did. Oh, and you don't want a divorce after all these years. I think I have the solution if you both agree." Drew just nodded. "I'll be your surrogate and agree to all the things you want. I have my own insurance so your expenses will be minimal. I'll give up all parental rights and just be the favorite aunt. I just want one thing in return. It's a big ask and you both have to agree."

"OK sis-in-law. Spill it and how much is it going to cost?"

Rayna took in a deep breath. "OK, here goes. I am willing to be the surrogate mother for your child Drew and all that goes along with it, again provided that Ramona agrees. What I want in return is to be your surrogate wife as well. Not just for the term of the pregnancy but as the saying goes, as long as we both shall live." Ramona took in a sharp breath.

"You want me to share my husband? How would that even work? He goes from house to house? You move in here and we sleep in the same bed? I'm not sure I could agree to that."

"Let me explain. I love Drew. When you were dating, I was just a teenager with you being six years older. I knew he was a good man and he never brushed me off as a kid. I know on a scale of ten I'm a minus four on a good day." Rayna is actually a pretty girl with a beautiful face but at five foot six, and about one sixty, she is rather large. She is about forty pounds overweight most of it is in her tits. Her vitals are 38D -- 30 -- 37. Here hair waterfalls down to her middle back and like her sister has pouty lips. She is divorced due to an abusive husband and went back to her maiden name. "I just want to be loved. I married for what I thought was love and what did that get me but three years of misery, several black eyes and two cracked ribs. When I go out, the only men who look at me figure I'm an easy lay cause the fat chicks always are. Since my divorce two years ago, I've had maybe four dates and no one ever asked for a second because I wouldn't blow them afterwards. Once guy even said I'd be worth dating just to have my fat ass. Can you believe that? Drew here has treated me with nothing but respect and has never looked down on me. So, if it takes having his baby for me to get at least a part of him then so be it. Like I said, I have insurance from the auto parts store where I work. It's up to you two to discuss it but you know where I stand." Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Drew stood up and opened his arms toward her. "Come here honey." He told Rayna. She slowly walked into his embrace. "You're nowhere near a minus four. Yes, you're a little overweight but otherwise you're a very beautiful woman. Any man who can't see that is a fool. I've always thought you were at least an eight on inside as well. Your ex, George is a dumb fuck and so are those other men. Ra and I will discuss your offer as well as the implications and consequences. I for one am inclined to agree. Hell, what man wouldn't want to have two lovely sisters." Rayna openly sobbed into his chest.

Ramona just glared at her sister and simply said in a not so sisterly tone: "We'll discuss it and let you know.

After Rayna left, Ramona took a few minutes and finally said: "Drew, I don't know about the surrogate wife thing. I don't think I want to share you for life. I'm OK with you fucking her to get her pregnant. I can even take you sleeping with her over the course of the pregnancy. That's my penance. I mean what happens to us? What if she finds somebody else and wants to move on? Again, do you go to her apartment or does she move in here? Are all three of us in the same bed? How do we explain this to Alexis?"

"Obviously, we need to have more discussions. I for one am willing to consider it. One, that girl needs love. My child would still have part of your DNA so it should have some similar characteristics. Also, while I knew about your past, I never thought you would go back to it. Our marriage is damaged so just maybe this will help me. I do think the first thing we need to do is talk to our daughter. Yes, she is still mine as I raised her."

Later that night after preparing Alexis' favorite dinner, the family went into the living room and told Alexis that they needed to have a discussion. With tears, the girl said: "I guess you're getting a divorce. Things have been tense for a few weeks now and I've noticed it. I'm not sure what's going on but I don't think it's good."

"No dear. We're not getting a divorce but what I'm about to tell you will be difficult." Replied her mom. "Many years ago, I made a mistake that your father has just found out about. You see, I had a quickie with another man at a bar. Your dad was out of town, and I went out with my friends from work and drank too much. Now for the hard part. Because of that liaison, I became pregnant. Your dad is not your biological father. This was brought to light as a result of your school project and your dad did a DNA test to confirm it. He is type AB + and you're an O. To be honest, I don't even have a clue who your biological father is."

"Because of your mom's indiscretion, I want to have a child of my own. Mom can't have any more children so we're looking for a surrogate. As of now, your Aunt Rayna has agreed but we have some things to work out."

Alexis just sat in shock for a few minutes then lashed out. "You BITCH. You slutted around on the most decent and honorable man I know? How could you? What's going to happen to me? Am I losing the only father I ever had? God, how could you be such a stupid cunt?"

"ALEXIS." Shouted her mom. "I know you're upset but watch the attitude. Be respectful."

"You want me to be respectful. You went and fucked another man and now I've lost my dad. Even if he has another child, I will be replaced like his stepchild. Respect you? Right now, I fucking HATE you. And what about you Dad. Are you going to just go and fuck my Aunt Rayna to knock her up? How is that gonna work? Hell, why not wait a few years and you can fuck me, Dad since apparently we're not related. I can be the kid's mom and sister at the same time. This family is really getting fucked up." She quickly got up and ran to her room.

Ramona looked at drew and sighed. "That went well. It's times like this I wished I'd never quit smoking."

"I'll go and talk to her. First of all, she needs reassurance. Second, she'll be distant from you for quite a while so give her some space."

Drew waited about half an hour then knocked on Alexis' door. "Can I come in sweetheart?" When he opened her door, she'd been crying and was laying on her bed holding a big stuffed bear her daddy had won at the local fair a couple of years ago.

"Daddy, what's going to happen to our family? To me. Are you still going to be my daddy? Even if you and slut mom don't divorce, are you going to resent me because of what she did?"

"Pumpkin, no matter what, you're always going to be my little girl. In a few years, I'm the one planning on walking you down the aisle. I may not be your sperm donor, but I raised you. I was the one in the delivery room. The sleaze she fucked must have even looked something like me because had it not been for your school project, this may have never come out. Even if I have a child of my own, you're still my daughter and I'll always love you and that won't change." Then with a smile, he said: "Unless you do something stupid like get caught with drugs or root for the Browns." Alexis smiled, hit his arm the within about ten seconds, launched herself into his arms and sobbed. After she calmed down again, Drew asked: "Do you think you can make up with your mom?"