You POS; I Have a Daughter?! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a small place, off the beaten path that is usually difficult to get to." I explained. "Since I had to drive through a culvert to get in and out of town, I'd consider Henning to be a Podunk town."

"Is this a Podunk too?" she inquired. "We're a long way from town."

She may not have been very bright, but she was at the very least, observant. She had me, too. I had no choice but to answer truthfully.

"Not really, but sort of." I tried to explain. "We're actually out in the county, so there is no town to make a comparison with."

"Oh, okay." Katie responded. "It's still way better than Henning, though."

"Any place is way better than Henning." I muttered. "Come on, let's go inside and I'll show you around, okay?"

"Sure, Daddy!" she agreed, as we entered my modest log home. "This place is so beautiful! I really get to live here? For real?"

"Yes," I responded, "and you won't have to worry about covering any food or drinks up at night either. This is a whole new life for you. You can help me finish building it too. I can teach you all about building and stuff if you'd like."

Katie looked very impressed.

"I wish I'd met you sooner!" she stated emphatically. "You are such a nice guy, Daddy. You never asked me for sex, like Mama's boyfriends always do. I just thought you'd like to have your penis sucked. That's why I offered. I hope you liked it."

Fucking A, I had liked it - but I let that slide for now - as I was very tired, and ready to fix some dinner for the both of us and crash for the night. I could inquire about the details of her sexual escapades in the morning.

"Yes, Sweetheart." I replied. "Daddy liked it very much. You are a wonderful daughter! I am very happy to have you in my life."

Katie beamed with pride at my backhanded compliment.

"Oh Daddy, I am so happy too!" she agreed, throwing her arms around my waist. "What's for dinner? I'm starving!"

I chuckled at her childish innocence.

"What do you like?" I inquired.

"Steak!" she answered emphatically. "I love steak!"

Her enthusiasm quickly waned, however.

"But we could never afford it." she continued dejectedly. "One time, one of Mama's friends brought us some deer meat though. It was really good. Then, the game warden came looking for it and confy- confistated... constipated? It."

"Confiscated." I interjected. "He took it away from you?"

"Yes, Daddy." Katie said with a frown. "I hated him for that. He took our food away, the asshole."

"Well, I have plenty." I assured her. "You see, I have so much land here, that I don't need a license to hunt on my own property. The butcher at the little market in the center of town is a friend of mine, so when I take a deer, I let him keep some in exchange for cutting it all up. It works out great! I have steaks, deer burger and sausage. Would you like some deer meat for dinner, then?"

Katie nodded vigorously.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" she burst out. "That would be wonderful!"

"Do you like potatoes too?" I inquired.

"Oh yes!" she replied. "Baked or mashed?"

"Your choice." I said with a smile. "I grow my own. I have about a hundred pounds, down in the basement. Why don't you pick out what you want, and tell me how you want me to fix them?"

We ended up having some baked Pontiac reds, with butter and sour cream, along with the venison steak. Katie was almost beside herself, as she forced the last morsel down. It was really too much, but she enjoyed it so much that she just had to finish it all.

"Oh Daddy!" she exclaimed, leaning back and rubbing her stomach. "That was the best dinner I've ever had! Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I replied. "I'm pretty tired, Pumpkin. I'm ready to go to bed. What about you?"

"Yes Daddy." she said with a nod. "I'd love to sleep with you."

I was more than a little taken aback once again, at her response.

"Y-you have your own room, Princess." I managed to stammer. "You don't have to sleep with me."

"Oh," she replied, "I'm sorry. I guess I misunderstood. I'm just used to doing things back when someone does something nice for me."

"I do nice things because I like doing nice things for people." I explained. "I don't expect anything in return. Come on, I'll show you your room."

She nodded and followed me upstairs. I pointed to an extra bedroom to the left.

"This is your room, Pumpkin." I informed her. "I hope you like it."

Katie's eyes widened, and she dashed in, looking around. I had a bed in there, but no extra furniture, so hers would fill the space nicely. The exterior wall was log, with the interior walks framed and drywalled, with antique white paint. We could repaint any color she liked, but the off-white was a bright yet neutral tone to start with.

"This is my room?!" she inquired incredulously. "I have a closet too?"

"Yes." I replied. "Open it and take a sniff."

She looked at me inquisitively, but did as she was told. She was immediately engulfed in the aroma of eastern red cedar.

"It smells wonderful!" she exclaimed. "My own cedar closet!"

"They all are." I explained. "I'll show you around in the morning and explain everything then, okay?"

"Okay Daddy." she agreed. "Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight, Pumpkin." I replied. "Welcome home."

12