You Serious?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Come for him. Come for him. Fucking do it," Ginny cried.

"Oh m-my g-g-god! Yes! Like that! Like that!" Ava cried.

Cody loudly grunted as the warmth and tickle spread through his thrusting shaft.

"Not yet. Don't come yet," Ginny admonished him.

Easy for you to say, he thought. It was taking every ounce of his willpower not to explode inside her. His muscles tensed and his teeth clenched. Something akin to a roar sounded in his head as he fought against the inevitable.

The sound of Ava screaming and her pussy clenching around him caught him by surprise.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" Ginny cried as her friend wailed in beautiful agony.

Cody opened his eyes to see the brunette clawing at the sheets as her body bucked.

"Now fill her up. Come in her," Ginny demanded.

Cody managed exactly one more thrust before he did exactly that. He roared as his cum surged up and erupted into Ava's clenched canal.

"Yes, baby," Ginny cooed, even as Ava let out another shriek.

His hips bucked erratically, jamming his cock into her depths as spurt after spurt of cum flooded Ava's pussy. He roared again when Ginny's fingers gently squeezed his balls, setting off an especially powerful ejaculation. His head began to swim from the intensity of his orgasm. When at last he began to fitfully dribble into her rhythmically clenching canal, his strength left him, and he slumped forward to rest his head on her sweat-dampened back.

Not that he got any rest. He was rapidly growing sensitive, and the contractions of Ava's pussy as she drifted down from her peak were almost too much. Every squeeze of her canal made him grunt — the sounds becoming more pitiful with each utterance. Finally, he couldn't take any more.

Somehow, Ginny was in the perfect position for her tongue to slide over his balls and the full length of his cock as he pulled free. Ava let out a weepy cry as he left her empty. He sat down hard, and then winced when he banged his head against the lamp on the table behind him.

His girlfriend giggled.

When he opened his eyes a second later, he saw Ginny's tongue flicking Ava's folds as a stream of cum dribbled from the brunette's winking canal. Though his sensitive manhood protested mightily, he couldn't take his eyes off the sight of his girlfriend drinking cum out of another girl's pussy. Ava trembled and whimpered.

Ginny's tongue paused just long enough for her to say, "Mmm, he really filled you up." It took just a little too long to say, because a big glob of semen dripped on her upper lip before she could manage to slurp it up.

She just giggled, grabbed her girlfriend's ass, and buried her face in Ava's pussy.

A series of three pained whimpers escaped her before Ava lurched away from Ginny's questing tongue. His girlfriend let her escape, even though his cum was still escaping as well. The last thing he saw before he let his eyes drift closed was cum pooling on Ginny's tits.

Though he tried to ignore the cushions dipping and jostling him as the girls moved a minute or so later, his eyes opened of their own volition. He groaned from the sight of Ava licking his cum off Ginny's tits, which she then shared with his girlfriend in a kiss.

"Fuck," he groaned as he closed his eyes again.

The girls both giggled.

He could hear them whispering, and opened his eyes when he felt them both get up. Ginny puckered her lips and made a kissing sound as the girls headed past the couch toward the hall. Ava had a hand tucked between her legs to avoid dribbling on the carpet along the way. Cody took advantage of the open couch to slump down, and let out a relieved sigh.

He had no idea how long it had been when Ginny roused him from a doze by patting him on the cheek. She was still naked, though she was wearing a huge — and somewhat crooked — smile. "Come on. Bedroom," she said.

He opened his mouth to protest, but not a word escaped. Ginny's narrowed eyes told him she wasn't taking no for an answer. It took a couple of aborted attempts to sit up. When he tried to stand, he found his legs weren't particularly cooperative either. Ginny taking his hand to lead him to the bedroom helped a little, but he was still wobbly throughout the journey.

Ava was waiting in the bed — still naked as well. Ginny led him to her side of the bed, and encouraged him to get between them. As soon as he settled in, both girls wriggled in against him, and rested their heads on his chest.

Ava caught his gaze as she settled and said, "Thank you. That was incredible."

"You're welcome. Damn, you felt good," he said, which made her smile.

Ginny cupped his chin and turned him toward her.

"My turn to say thank you." She licked her lips and added, "You got me that pussy that I wanted."

"Anything for you, baby," he said.

"I think you got something out of it too," she said, and then laughed.

"Yep," he agreed as he let his eyes drift closed.

"Nuh uh," Ginny immediately protested while slapping his cheek. "No going to sleep. You're not done yet. You have to make Ava a creampie too."

He sucked in a sharp breath through his nose as one of Ginny's hands rested on his cock, and one of Ava's cradled his balls.

"Oh boy," he groaned as they went to work.

****

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this romp. Please take a moment to toss a coin in my hat by casting a vote. That's the payment we get as free authors. We're in it for the feedback. So naturally, favorites and comments are most welcome as well. They also help to raise the profile of the story, which attracts more of the same.