You Stole From Me - Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man continues to be humiliated by boss and others.
4.2k words
4.21
2.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curtis arrived home at about 2:00 am from that exhausting night at Lori's place. Luckily, his shift didn't start until 4:00 pm later that day. He slept until 1:00 pm, had a shower and lunch and was back at the bar right on time.

Three young women from the college entered the bar and sat at a secluded table in the back. Curtis recognized Kim and Sheri, both good friends of Toni's. Kim is in his English class, and she is even nastier than Toni. Very snobby, bossy, and rude. Kim is exceptionally beautiful. Tall, blonde, blue eyes with a knock-out body.

Sheri has long jet back hair, about 5 foot 5 inches and athletic. She is on the soccer team. The third woman is Candy. Curtis does not know anything about her, but her name. Candy has short red hair, freckles, is only 5 foot 1 inches, and weighs 140 pounds. Her tits are huge, and her ass is wide.

Curtis walks to the table, smiles, and says, "What can I get you ladies?"

Kim says, "Hey Curtis, how are you feeling today?" and smirks at him.

"I'm good, what can I get you?"

Kim points to the menu with per pinky finger and says, "Beer is good, but little wieners sound even better. Nothing like eating a tiny wiener." All the women giggle and stare at Curtis's crotch.

"Okay, I'll bring you each a hot dog and a beer," says Curtis as he turns red, and he quickly walks to the kitchen. The women giggle more.

Marie notices the odd exchange, and goes to the table, "Hi girls, everything going well? Is Curtis getting what you want?"

Kim says, "Well, he ran off quickly, and we didn't get the full order in."

Marie waves down Curtis, and he walks back to the table. Marie stares at Curtis, and says, "These ladies didn't finish the order."

Kim jumps in, "Yah, we asked for little wieners, not big hot dogs!"

Marie smiles, and says, "Gotcha!" Marie turns to Curtis, and rubs his crotch, and continues, "We do have a little wiener right here."

Marie looks around, and no one else is in sight. She pulls down his zipper, and his little dick pops out of his jeans. "How do you like this size?" as Marie laughs.

"Oh my God," shouts Kim, "That is one tiny wiener!" The other women put their hands over their mouths and giggle out loud.

Curtis looks all around and turns so red he just wants to die on the spot. His one-inch cock is sticking out of his jeans, and he tries to cover it up.

Marie says, "Don't be rude Curtis, show the ladies what you got." Marie takes her finger and thumb and strokes his tiny pecker. The women just stare at his tiny head. Marie continues, "Do you ladies like sauce on your little wieners? Follow me to the back, and watch Curtis whip it up for you."

They all walk into the kitchen and Marie tells Curtis to strip.

Curtis cries out, "Hey, this is not part of the deal!"

Lori comes out of her office and says, "Curtis, what are you whining about?"

Marie describes the situation to Lori, while the women are still giggling and staring at Curtis's tiny dick peeking out from his jeans.

Lori glares at Curtis, and says, "I'll just say this one more time. Do as you are told. No hesitation. No questions. Understood?"

Curtis nods yes.

Marie says, "Strip."

Curtis is bare naked in front of Kim, Sheri, Candy, Marie, and Lori.

Kim says, "Hey Curtis, English class will never be the same, you little devil."

"Curtis, show the ladies how you make your 'sauce'. Stroke your little guy for us," demanded Marie.

Curtis stroked his pecker, but nothing was happening.

Sheri shouted, "Come on Curtis, get that little guy up and running!"

Candy was watching with enthusiasm, and then said, "Let me help you out." She got on her knees and took off her blouse and bra. Curtis's eyes popped out. Candy had the biggest tits he ever saw. Her nipples were bright red, tiny and protruding out. Her fleshy boobs were covered with red freckles, just like her face.

Candy rubbed his pecker and then placed it between her massive boobs.

"Go girl, Woo-Hoo!" shouted Sheri.

Kim screamed out, "Get that little guy hard, Candy!"

Marie reached for the olive oil and poured it over Candy's tits. Candy smiled and squeezed them harder. His dick was sliding between her slippery boobs. You could barely see his cock, but a few more strokes between her tits and his three-inch boner was back in action.

Candy got back on her feet and continued to massage her boobs, while Curtis was jerking off fast and furious.

The women were laughing and cheering him on, as Curtis stroked himself to climax. His cum shot all the way to his chin.

Marie said, "Slurp up the sauce, Curtis!"

They all clapped, and then the college women walked back to their table and giggled over a few beers and some little wieners.

The next few days were more of the same. In Curtis's early shifts, he strutted around naked while the women and James would pat his ass and play with his privates. When the bar was open for business, they would always pull down his zipper and play with his tiny pecker.

Just yesterday, Toni came up behind him while he was washing dishes at the sink, unsnapped his pants, pulled them down to his ankles, and lifted his shirt past his chest. Toni laughed while saying, "Go walk to Tina and Marie and kiss her asses."

Tina and Marie were reviewing the work schedule about 20 feet away. They both smiled as Curtis wobbled like a duck with his tiny pecker bobbing up and down. He got on his knees and kissed her butts through their pants.

Tina and Marie looked at each other, and both bared their asses. Marie said, "Let's have some skin for you! Kiss a little deeper."

Curtis rotated from ass to ass, sticking his face between their cheeks, and kissing their soft fleshy mounds. Toni was laughing and patting his ass at the same time.

The next day, Curtis was dreading English class. He arrived just before class started and tried to ignore Kim. She made eye contact, smirked, and waved her pinky finger while blowing him a kiss. She was wearing a very short skirt, and her long beautiful legs were crossed. She brushed her hand over her crotch, and he caught a glimpse of her red panties. Curtis tried to avoid eye contact.

When class ended, she walked by Curtis, and whispered, "can't wait until our next encounter, little guy." She brushed her hand against his ass, as she walked to speak to the instructor, Ms. Warren.

Kim and Ms. Warren were talking, and then laughing while glancing back at Curtis.

The next day when Curtis started his shift, he saw Ms. Warren and Lori talking at the bar while having some drinks. They seemed to know each other, and they were very engaged in conversation, smiling at each other in a provocative way.

Ms. Warren was 45 years old, but she looked in her early 30's. She always dressed nicely and was proud to show her curves. Curtis was wondering about Ms. Warren's connection throughout the rest of the day.

Tina and her sister Kari were hanging out together. Kari asked, "Hey Tina, have you ever given a guy a blow job?"

"Kari, what a question! What made you bring that up?" looking at her little sister with her mouth wide open and slapping her shoulder.

"Just wondering what it's like. I've messed around with some guys, but never went down on them", Kari confessed with a very curious tone.

"You've been thinking about Curtis, haven't you?" Tina said with a big smile.

"Yah, I guess so. I thought it would be fun to start with a little dick like his...and he is cute."

"You want me to arrange, something? I want to be there, though," said Tina.

"How gross! No way! I can handle it myself," screeched Kari, with a scrunched-up face.

"OK, fine! Here is what I would recommend..." Kari listened and smiled.

Curtis was getting ready for the bar to open, and James arrived for his shift. They were both in the kitchen, and Curtis was wearing his clothes, except for his underwear. James patted his ass, and said, "I just loved our little encounter at Lori's place. Wanna do it again?"

Curtis could not stand James any longer, and shouted, "Fuck you, James! Not in a million years!"

Lori rushed out of her office and said, "What's the shouting about?"

"Oh, it seems that Curtis is not following the rules," James whimpered in a huff.

"Both of you in my office now!" Lori slammed the door.

Tina and Toni heard the commotion, and stood by Lori's door to listen in.

"What happened?" Lori asked as she stared at them with anger.

James described the exchange, and Curtis admitted he was tired of James's touch and innuendo and got mad.

"Curtis, you don't want to blow our deal with just a few days left. You will do as we agreed. Now, pull down your jeans."

Curtis pulled his pants down and was standing with his little cock and ass bare to both Lori and James.

"James, spank him!" shouted Lori.

Curtis bent over her desk, and James rubbed his ass, squeezed his balls, and gave him a few smacks. James was smiling, and Curtis was swearing under his breath.

Lori then said in a very stern tone, "Next time I hear anything like what happened outside my door, or refusing to perform for anyone at the bar, James will be butt-fucking you for the evening entertainment. Do I make myself clear?"

Curtis replied, "Yes Mame," in a disappointed tone. He pulled up his jeans and went back to work.

A few hours later, Tina saw Curtis preparing some food. She got close to him, and said, "Just want to check your..." she pulled down his zipper and started flicking his little head. Curtis was used to this and just stood there while she played with him.

Tina then whispered, "I want you to meet Kari tomorrow night at 8 pm. My parents will be out for a few hours, and you will do whatever she says."

"That's not part of the deal. Did Lori agree to that?"

"You will do it, or I'll tell Lori you're not pulling out your cock for me. I'm sure you don't want James butt-fucking you. Don't risk it. Be at this address at 8:00 pm tomorrow night. I know you have the evening off tomorrow. And be good to my little sister, or else!" She hands Curtis a piece of paper with an address and walks out.

Once again, Curtis is helpless and can't risk anything this close of being freed. He thinks, this "assignment" could be a lot worse.

Curtis knocks on the door right on time. It's a small house in a nice residential neighborhood. Kari opens the door and says, "Come in Curtis."

Curtis asks, "Are we alone tonight? Anyone else going to be here?"

"Nope, just us little guy. Take off all your cloths and put them by the door."

Curtis removes everything and Kari stares and smiles at his tiny cock.

Kari is just wearing a lose sweatshirt and shorts. Her feet are bare, and she looks very sexy with her long black hair, small round face, dark brown eyes, and beautiful brown silky skin. She is 18 years old, a senior in high school and starting college in the fall.

Kari gently rubs his balls and says, "Follow me." She walks down the hallway and into the first bedroom.

Kari takes off her sweatshirt. Her pretty tits are perky and firm. She slides off her shorts, rubs the small strip of dark hair on her pussy, and then turns slightly showing her perfect tight ass.

"Lie down on the bed, with your little wiener up," Kari says in a sexy low voice.

Kari jumps on the bed next to Curtis and begins playing with his cock. She slowly moves her face to his chest and then down to his stomach while licking his body. Curtis begins to get aroused. He was not expecting anything like this.

Kari gently rubs his balls while licking the head of his growing dick. She flicks her tongue all around the very tip and sucks it. She then licks slowly down his tiny head and flicks her tongue around the tender ridge where it meets his shaft. She concentrates her licking all around his head and ridge of his stiff cock, while firmly stroking his short shaft with her soft little fingers.

Curtis is extremely excited and is rock-hard.

Kari reaches for a little container she placed under the blanket. She quickly removes the cap, and then spreads something creamy and smooth all over his hard-on and balls.

Curtis whispers "What's that?" in a very faint voice.

"It's honey butter."

Kari then begins to lick up and down his little hard shaft, all the way to his balls. Her mouth engulfs Curtis's cock and balls, and she sucks harder and harder, sliding up and down from the tip of his sensitive head to the base of his cock, and then his little sack. Her suction is in rhythm with her breathing, and it becomes even for intense.

Curtis is moaning loud, and his convulsions are in synch with her moist steamy mouth gliding up and down his red-hot cock.

Curtis can't hold back any longer and explodes into a tremendous climax. His cum shoots into Kari's mouth while she sucks even harder. Kari takes-in every drop and continues to suck until he is completely depleted.

"Oh my God! Where did you learn that?" moaned Curtis.

Kari just smiled.

After a few moments of silence, Kari laid down with her legs spread and said, "My turn."

Curtis slowly moved his head between her thighs and said, "Your pussy is beautiful."

Curtis began licking her lips gently. He took his fingers and spread her lips a little and massaged her pussy. She was soaking wet like a flowing stream, and he pressed harder with his tongue all around her swollen lips. His tongue went deeper and deeper and met her hardened little clit.

Curtis saw the honey butter container beside him, and quickly scooped some up with his finger. He spread it generously all over her lips. His tongue pushed the sweet cream mixture all around. He pushed his tongue deep into her muffin, and Kari was moaning in ecstasy.

Curtis kept licking and gently sucking on her lips and then concentrated on her clit. He moved both hands under her ass, and pulled her closer to his face, while his tongue pressed even firmer on her clit.

Kari screamed with pleasure and swayed her hips all around while she felt an intense orgasm.

They both collapsed on each other, breathless and exhausted. They rested together for a long while, caressing each other. A few minutes later, they looked at each other oddly, and Curtis quickly got dressed and left without saying a word.

A couple of days later, Lori calls Curtis into her office and says, "Tomorrow night be prepared to work late after your shift. You will finally be all paid-up, so don't mess it up."

"What's up with tomorrow night?"

"Oh, let's say you're going to be the entertainment for girls' night right here at the bar. We are closing early at 11:00 pm for the special event. So be on your best behavior and do what you are told without any questions or hesitation."

The only topic on Curtis's mind is ... what is Lori planning?

The last day of this horrific experience finally arrived. Curtis slept-in until 10:00 am, attended his 2:00 pm class, and stopped for some coffee downtown. As he sips the hot coffee and walks to the exit, he sees Kari walk into the shop. They see each other, and their eyes lock.

Kari walks slowly to him and says softly, "I hate what they are doing to you. I'm so sorry I was part of it."

"Well, I've learned some lessons. It will all be over very soon," Curtis said as he touched her shoulder.

"What are you going to do?" Kari said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not sure, but change is certain. How about you?"

"I got accepted to NYU. I'll be moving there in the summer, just a couple of months from now."

"That is great news! Congratulations Kari," said Curtis cheerfully.

They stood there gazing into each other's eyes, not knowing what else to say.

"Well, take care of yourself Kari, and enjoy New York," Curtis said, as he kissed her on the cheek.

Kari pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips for just a second. She said, "You take care too", and she turned around, ran to the exit, then walked briskly down the street.

Curtis arrived at the bar at 7:00 pm and worked a busy Friday night. It was normal bar activity until the early closure at 11:00 pm.

James and Marie left at 11:30 pm, since it's "college night with the girls." Toni, Tina and Lori were talking in her office, and then Lori called for Curtis.

Curtis walks into her office and Lori says, "Curtis, the other girls should be here around midnight. You are to follow my instructions to the letter. Understood?"

Curtis says, "Yes, understood. But what am I supposed to do?"

Just as Lori was about to respond, Ms. Warren sticks her head in the office, and says, "Hey Lori, I'm here!"

Lori is excited to see her, and says, "Hey Nancy! I'm so happy to see you," as they hugged each other.

Curtis is in shock and says, "Ms. Warren?"

"You can call me Nancy tonight, sweety," as Nancy pinches Curtis's face and smirks.

When Lori was a college student 15 years ago, she was Ms. Warren's student. They have kept in touch all these years, and bonded.

Lori says, "Curtis, Nancy is going to describe what's happening next. If you perform exactly as you are told tonight, we are even, and our agreement is complete."

Curtis looked confused, but says, "Okay, let's get this over with."

Lori says Toni and Tina, "Come with me girls, and let's get setup." They leave the office, and Curtis is alone with Nancy.

Nancy looks at Curtis, and says "You got yourself into a pickle, didn't you?"

Curtis just stares at the floor in silence.

"Well, let's get started." Nancy pulls out a black leather outfit from her bag, and continues, "Let's have you change into this."

Curtis's jaw drops as he looks closer at the outfit. The top is a tiny leather vest with bright silver snaps. The bottom is like a silky-smooth jock strap, with a tiny black elastic sack in the front with a few bright silver snaps. The back is completely bare.

"Holy shit! I'm wearing that!"

"Yes, you are. Take off your clothes, and I'll help you with your outfit," Nancy says with a big smile.

Curtis knows he has no choice. He takes off all his clothes and is naked in front of his professor.

"Oh my, you do have the tiniest pecker!" As Nancy rubs his cock, she continues, "So tonight will be like a fashion show with your classmates. They will each bring an outfit, and you will display yourself to the all the girls, and this is your first one! So do as Lori said and play along without asking any questions."

Curtis turns beet red, and just shakes his head yes.

Lori, Toni and Tina are escorting the girls to a big U-shape array of tables and serving them drinks.

Kim, Sheri and Candy are sitting at one end drinking, giggling and showing each other the outfits for Curtis to wear.

At the other end were three other college girls from Ms. Warren's English class: Debbie, Lauren, and Misty. Curtis did not know them well, but Toni described the situation with explicit details, and they were excited to be at the "showing."

The center chairs are for Lori, Toni, Tina and Nancy.

All the women were seated, getting drunk, and laughing. Nancy was still with Curtis in the back.

Music starts playing from the movie Grease, "You're the One That I Want" and Nancy and Curtis enter the "show" area. Nancy has her arm around Curtis, and they walk from table to table together.

Curtis's bare chest and nipples are showing, and the black elastic sack completely covers his tiny cock and balls. His ass is bare and is being smacked and patted as the girls whistle and laugh out loud.

Nancy sits down and starts to drink her cocktail. Everyone starts yelling, "Dance to the music Curtis, shake that ass for us!"

Curtis dances, shakes, and moves around the room. He goes by Sheri, she reaches for his sack, and squeezes his junk. Kim then pulls Curtis to her lap, and vigorously massages his cock through the flimsy bottoms. She keeps stroking his dick until it's hard.

The elastic sack expanded to fit his 3-inch boner snugly. Everyone can see his little tent. Nancy grabs his hard-on and maneuvers him to Toni and Tina. They rip off his bottoms and little boner is now fully exposed. Everyone laughs and claps, as the music fades.

12