You Stupid Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Lara's journey continues.
5k words
4.21
56k
24

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Friday arrived Lara was really in need of another one of those wonderous sessions. She was stressed out of her mind and her finger near constantly tugged and curled at the end of a strand of hair hanging down her face.

Ms. Baker who was looking forward to this new appointment just as much for an entirely different reason was just as stressed. The more she thought about that trigger she had left the more nervous she became that it might hugely backfire. Of course she could focus today on removing that trigger and start over implanting a new one next week but that would be a huge back set for her plans.

Like always Lara just barged into the office and took her place on the couch. Dressed to impress in her expensive skirt suit. The fact that she was playing with her hair when entering was a good sign for Ms. Baker. It gave her some hope that she wouldn't have to start all over again seeing that her hypnosis from last week still affected Lara. Still it might still be best to start over anyways, after all if she screwed up she wouldn't get another chance.

"Good evening Lara, how are you feeling today? Have you noticed any differences in your week? How would you evaluate last week's session?" Ms. Baker asked as calm as she could to this woman she hated so much. Megan had moved back home to her and her husband and after hearing more about the case and how horribly humiliating it had been for Megan, her hate for this woman on the table had only grown.

All reservations she might have had about this whole revenge ploy were swept off the table. Playing with one's hair was innocent enough but some of the things she had planned weren't as harmless. Yet after having Megan move in she only wanted to go even harder on this bitch. Sadly hypnosis wasn't something you could rush, but every session would help into moulding Lara a bit more to what she had in mind for her.

"Well it started out amazing I was completely relaxed right after our session for a change instead of having just taken off the edge. When work started again I felt like it took a little longer for the stress to get to me, and when it did it was a little less severe than usual, but in the end right now I'm just as stressed as I was last week." Lara answered.

"Hmmm that's great, I mean great progress that is. This therapy takes a while to ramp up to drastically lowering your stress. It also takes a while to get really long-lasting effects that don't fade after a week, but the fact that you already felt a clear difference is a great sign that this therapy will work wonders for you." Ms. Baker said.

What she didn't say but what was also a great sign for her plan was that up until now Lara hadn't noticed anything else than how the therapy had affected her stress. Ms. Baker hadn't thought it would be any other way yet it was still a relief.

"If you say so doc, all in all I have noticed better results than just the ranting so even if there are no huge long-term improvements, I think I'll stay with this therapy from now on." Lara casually said, not realising what she was agreeing to.

"I still hope that we'll be able to achieve some long-term progress, but if you really haven't been as relaxed as after last week's session in a long time then I think it's definitely worth it to continue even if long-term results stay out." Ms. Baker said smiling at the opportunity it provided her.

One of her concerns about her plan had been that if she didn't make enough progress Lara would give up on the therapy. On the other hand if she really made a lot of progress Lara might deem that she didn't need any more therapy before she could get to the fun part of her revenge. Right now she really got the chance to simply work on relaxing Lara in session and maybe deepening the relaxing effect of last post hypnotic command to keeping it's slight relief in stress all week long, instead of having to continue to work on lowering Lara's stress levels to the point where the therapy might become obsolete.

Maybe she could even work on some negative reinforcement instead of positive reinforcement like with the hair. It was something worth exploring but first there was another dangerous moment with the trigger she used. Since the playing with the hair had held she decided she would try using it instead of losing two weeks even though it remained risky. After all her career and revenge were on the line.

"Okay Lara, I want you to lay back now and try to relax as much as you possibly can while I prepare to take you under once more." Ms. Baker said pulling out the metronome and setting it out in front of Lara once more.

Now for the moment of truth she thought somewhat nervously "Alright Lara, just like last week I want you to focus on breathing in and out with metronome. I'm going to count down and you will relax, three, two, Lara is a stupid slut." Ms. Baker exclaimed, her heartbeat rising in an instant, fearing the worst before letting out a sigh of relief as instead she saw Lara on her couch with glazed over eyes in a trance as deep as she had been last week.

A huge smirk spread across Ms. Baker's face as she admired her handy work. She was overjoyed that it had in fact worked. Now it was time for her to get back to work on taking this trance deeper, reinforcing the trigger and her previous post hypnotic suggestion to make sure it grow harder to overcome while getting Lara to drop into a deeper more mouldable trance next time she used the trigger.

"Good Lara, now that you are back to being so deeply and pleasantly relaxed I want you to remember everything we discussed when you last felt this good. I want you to recount how playing with your hair will take the sharpest edge off your stress, while you think about that I want you to let the metronome relax you even more, just breath in and breath out with every tick as you become even more relaxed. Then next time that I speak the words 'Lara is a stupid slut you will go right back to this even deeper relaxed state." Ms. Baker softly spoke.

"Now Lara, you trust me right?" Ms. Baker asked in anticipation of her next move. She smiled as the woman on the couch gave a brief nod.

"You trust me enough to give this rather unorthodox therapy a shot. In fact you trust everything I say while you're so deep in trance. You already know that this is unorthodox, so if I tell you to do something that you'd consider strange you'd just do with it as part of the therapy, trusting that it's for your own good." Ms. Baker instructed.

"I want you to unbutton the top of your blouse and pull up your skirt for me Lara. It's important in the light of your therapy as I need to check something." Ms. Baker said taking a first highly unethical step. She wasn't aiming at stealing a glance of Lara's lingerie, this was just a check to see if her next step was even valid.

Lara moved slow in her deep trance, but after a minute or two she had managed to carry out the order. Just like Ms. Baker had expected Lara's lingerie was more aimed at comfort than anything else. Lara had never felt the need to wear sexy or fancy lingerie, being confident enough in her own natural beauty that she was certain she didn't need it to feel good about herself. It was something Ms. Baker was about to change.

"Alright Lara you did very well, you can pull your clothes back into place now while you listen very carefully to what I have to say. I can see you value comfort over looks as far as your nonvisible clothes are concerned." Ms. Baker started off.

"While I understand that wearing sexy lingerie might not make an outward difference it can help you feel more confident. In fact unless you are wearing some sexy lingerie, meaning thongs, push up bras and stocking instead of those full cut panties, that comfortable bra and the pantyhose you are currently wearing you will feel a little stressed. Just plain cotton isn't sexy either, lace, silk, satin, nylon,... is way more preferable. To help it add at least a little to your outward appearance all stockings should have a nice back seam. So even though most of your sexy lingerie will be for your eyes and knowledge only you'll never be able to feel completely stress less without." Ms. Baker explained.

It was somewhat of a risky more noticeable change than the last one, but it should work. After all there had to be occasions where Lara wore sexy lingerie to feel even more confident. She doubted the woman needed it, yet the beauty of it was that even if Lara reasoned like that only occasionally, it would feel like the reasoning for wearing sexy lingerie all the time would come from her own reasoning.

The punishment for not wearing sexy lingerie was also small, small enough to be hard to notice and link to her therapy. It would cause Lara to just feel slightly better in sexy lingerie and thus Ms. Baker hoped that's what she would wear from now on. It was something she would have to check on the woman's next visit, if it didn't work this time, she would have to make the urge a little more pressing.

For the remainder of the therapy Ms. Baker worked on enforcing the suggestions she had given as well as securing the bold trigger. It had worked wonders already, yet she hoped that as time went by she would be able to make Lara snap into a trance at any moment. Right now she still had to put the woman in a comfortable spot first before daring to use it, yet in the future she hoped she would be able to just put her in a trance the moment she walked in so she would have to talk to her anymore.

That did give her an idea however, she might not be able to use the trigger without preparing Lara for a trance just yet, but she could still limit her contact with the woman by how she made her snap out of it.

"Okay Lara, our session is nearly over, when you think back to it I want you to have nothing but positive feelings. You will want to continue this therapy no matter what, you crave it even. Today we aren't going to have a post session talk however, you will simply get up, walk out of the door and snap out of it once you close the door behind you. While we won't have a post session talk you will remember that I asked how it went and you told me it went great once more and how destressed it made you feel. You will think you said that before walking out of my office like you usually do." Ms. Baker said planting in a few last-minute commands.

There was no need to reinforce those as they didn't need to last long, in fact they didn't need to last at all, they were simply meant to end the woman's trance without having to interact with her again. There would be no more need to be fake friendly to this bitch.

"Nod for me if you understand what you have to do. Good, now get to it, walk out of my office and close the door behind you. When you hear that door close you'll snap out of your trance." Ms. Baker said after Lara confirmed she understood. She then just sat back and smiled as that arrogant lawyer who had hurt her Megan so much walked out of her office, blissfully unaware about what had just happened.

Like ordered Lara snapped out of her trance the moment she closed the door behind her and she did so with a smile. She felt wonderfully relaxed although not quite completely relaxed as last time strangely enough. It was something she just shrugged away as all she remembered was telling her psychiatrist how great this recent session had been. Some bothering thought must have entered her mind as she left, oh well she had forgotten what it was and she didn't bother trying to remember.

Driving home there was a small lingering feeling of light stress. Not nearly as bad as the stress that remained after she just vented instead of this new therapy, but definitely stress. It might be worth mentioning next time she visited her therapist though.

At home Lara took a shower and got ready for her regular quiz night. Just like in her professional life she always chose to emphasise her womanhood by wearing skirts and dresses rather than pants. The reasons behind it might have been slightly sexist, but most of all they were realistic, just or not people were kinder to others they found appealing, something which Lara always had taken advantage off. Besides skirts and dresses were just more comfortable as well in her opinion.

One thing that wasn't more comfortable however was sexy lingerie. It was the main reason she only chose to wear it on very special occasions like when she had one of her conquests over. It didn't contribute to making her look more appealing when clothed so why should she wear it?

Despite that usually being her reasoning, she did opt to wear one of her sexy set for the quiz though. She didn't really plan on going out afterwards or anything, but for some reason she just felt like wearing some. She didn't need a reason after all and she didn't think much about it. She was old enough to decide what she wore and if she felt like wearing some sexy lingerie then you could dam well count on it that she would wear some.

Lara ended up picking out a set consisting of a black lace thong, a black lace push up bra, a matching garter belt and a pair of nude sheer stockings with black tops and a black back seam. It was the only set of lingerie she had that included a pair of seamed stockings although putting it on she didn't think much about why she had selected this exact set. Then again it wasn't like she had al that many sets to choose from since she barely ever wore sexy lingerie.

Getting her garter tabs attached proved to be quite a challenge due to the lack of practice. Eventually she managed though. Paired with the thong which had nearly instantly ridden up her butt crack Lara was firmly reminded of why she usually didn't wear lingerie like this, it was highly impractical and uncomfortable, but somehow it felt right to wear it.

She decided to pair her lingerie with a pair of black high heeled pumps and an elegant red off the shoulder dress. She sure as hell looked sexy without looking like a slut. Lara always loved picking outfits to enhance her figure while keeping it modest at the same time, her dress reaching underneath her knees looked classy rather than slutty.

All ready for her evening out Lara got into her car and drove off. It was only on her way over to the bar where the quiz was held that she realised that small semblance of stress that had remained was gone. Maybe it was nothing after all. Oh well all the better for her she thought.

The quiz was business as usual once more although this time when Charlotte arrived she gave Lara a big smirk. "Damn girl, are you planning to get lucky tonight? Those seamed stockings really accentuate those legs of yours perfectly. I bet that means you'll join me when I go out after our quiz?" Charlotte teased, thinking she might have found an ally for this Friday evening.

"Wait how do you know they are stockings?" Lara asked somewhat shocked and rather surprised that anyone had noticed her hidden outfit change. Kelly had noticed the new hosiery as well, but as usual she kept more to herself. She had just secretly admired her friend's legwear instead of commenting on it.

"I didn't know but now I do." Charlotte laughed. "I just said stockings because that's what I always wear when I wear nylons. I love the way they make me feel and they are so much easier to handle in the bath and bedroom." Charlotte continued without reservations over giving away such an intimate detail.

"Well, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you. I didn't wear these to go out, I just wore them because I felt like it." Lara shrugged honest to god. It was good to know that her feeling to wear sexy lingerie wasn't strange though, not that she had considered it strange, but now that her friend had confessed to doing the same she was assured it was quite normal.

Apart from the fact that her friend had actually accidentally noticed that she was in fact wearing stockings, the quiz went by as usual. Just like last week Lara's hands went straight up to her hair whenever a hard question was asked. They did end up in the top three yet again.

"Now Lara, are you certain that you don't want to take your stockings for a spin on the dancefloor? I'm sure you'll get all the guys." Charlotte asked with a wink, teasing a bit about the fact that she had found out it were indeed stockings her friend wore.

"No, I'm good, I'll just go back home quizzing is enough fun for an evening, besides you know I prefer bars. Maybe I'll hit one up tomorrow or some other day." Lara replied with a smile. It was a while ago since her last visit to a bar and as a result since her last fling. With how completely relaxed she was there was some room for a bit of excitement.

"Boooring, but like you wish, then I guess I'll just go alone again and have fun with whomever I meet there. Tell you what though. If you go to that bar hit me up, I'd love to come along to see what your idea of an evening out is like." Charlotte finally said before leaving to head to the club.

Lara just rolled her eyes at Charlotte's statement, but then just bid the others farewell and went off to home herself. She just wasn't in need of so much attention like Charlotte was and all attention had to be on her own terms and within her own firm control. Once at home she just went to bed.

The following morning when waking up it was business as usual for a weekend. She always tried making her weekends free for some much needed selfcare. After all she worked more than hard enough during the week to warrant it and she usually really needed time to recharge during her weekends. Recharge to be able to dominate in court during the week.

After the start of her new therapy Lara didn't really need the weekend to recharge anymore. The new therapy left her more relaxed than venting and a weekend of selfcare ever did, but even while relaxed she still loved to hold onto her selfcare. After all it was not only to relax, but also to look as good as possible, the weekly manicure and pedicure, her weekly visit to the hairdresser and her once a month spa day with full body waxing included.

Her spa treatment was only for next week, but her manicure and pedicure were planned for later this morning. She always planned her treatments in the late mornings as she enjoyed taking her time to wake up, taking a quick shower, enjoying her coffee with a nice podcast that was the life she love living and if she succeeded at her retirement plans of using Brunello only to get to his fortune through a divorce this would be her every day life in a few years.

Walking to her closet Lara picked out her usual white silk bathrobe and where she normally paired it with just panties she now felt drawn to yet another set of sexy lingerie. She didn't know why, but she wanted to wear something sexy yet again. To be honest it had felt quite good yesterday so maybe that was why? Rummaging through the other four remaining sets of sexy lingerie she had Lara just couldn't settle on one. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something wrong with each of her remaining sets. Eventually she settled on a set of white lace lingerie with very sheer white stockings. It didn't feel completely right, but it would have to do. With her recent desire to wear more lingerie It might be a good idea to do some shopping after her appointments though.

It was a bit weird for her to wear such a full set of lingerie around the house while she didn't have to leave yet, especially since she usually only bothered with panties underneath her bathrobe, but at the same time it felt good as well. Apart from that lingerie none of her usual routine changed.

When the time came to get ready for her appointment Lara changed her bathrobe for a rather loose-fitting black dress. Putting on some light makeup, a pair of sunglasses and black low-heeled pumps Lara went on her way to the Salon to get her hair and nails done.

12