You Take Your Slut

Story Info
You take your slut as you want her.
1.2k words
4
23.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the bedroom as I'm starting to walk out and block my path. "Get undressed," you say.

Surprised, I ask, "What?"

You step forward and put your hand on my neck, your face close to mine, and repeat, "Get. Undressed." I shiver, and nod, and you step back again, watching me. I start to strip down under your watchful gaze, my cheeks turning red. I stop when I'm down to my panties. "Did I say to leave those on, slut?" My pussy twitches as I shake my head and slowly lower my panties to the floor.

You point to the bed. "Lie down on your back with your head here," you say, gesturing to the end of the bed. I spring into action, eager to please but also feeling vulnerable and exposed. Once I'm settled, you turn around, lower your pants, and spread your butt cheeks in front of my face. "Lick it," you command. I don't hesitate; my tongue quickly flicks around your asshole, alternatively pushing at it with the tip of my tongue, licking hard, and flicking quickly. "Good girl," you moan, and start to stroke your cock slowly as I service you. I whimper a little. I can feel myself getting wet knowing that I'm pleasing you.

You pull away after a few minutes, turn around, and straddle my head, setting your balls on my mouth. I start licking and sucking them eagerly and you say, "Knees up, spread your legs." I don't think, just act. Suddenly, you pinch and pull my left nipple. Surprised, I yelp and stop sucking for moment. Before I register what has happened, I hear the thwack of the leather strap as it lands on my pussy. I groan from both pleasure and pain. "You can stop sucking when I say you can stop," you tell me, and bring the strap down a second time. I redouble my attention to your balls and taint, sucking and licking with enthusiasm, as you grab my nipple again, tugging on it. It feels so good but I know better now than to let it distract me too much. I feel something close tight around my nipple, a clothespin, I think, and I can't help but groan, my tongue still working, as you move to my second nipple and repeat the process.

Again I hear the thwackof the strap as it lands first on one inner thigh and then the other. I whimper and yelp but I don't stop what I'm doing as the strap continues to land on my thighs, and then three rapid smacks right on my pussy before you pull back again.

You slap your cock against my face, and I open my mouth wide, writhing with desire. "Fucking slut," you growl, as you grab the back of my neck with one hand and push my head back before sticking your cock in my waiting mouth. You start slow at first, working the tip around my willing tongue, before starting to get deeper with each stroke. Soon enough, you are sliding into my mouth balls-deep, and then you start to get harder and faster. You pull out to slap me with your cock a few more times, getting my own saliva on my cheeks, and then you put your hands on either side of my body on the bed and fuck my face, using it like you would a pussy, thrusting your hips as I choke and gag, trying to keep up with you. "Oh fuck, you're such a good cocksucker," you say. You bury your shaft in me and hold it there as you flick at the nipple clamps, then return to your face-fucking.

You slow down after a bit, taking long, slow strokes in and out, and then pull out of my mouth completely. "Turn around and get on your knees," your order, and I gasp to catch my breath as I obey. Once I am ass up in front of you on the bed, I feel the cold plop of lube hit my ass, and then the tip of a butt plug push at me gently. You work it in a little at a time, fucking me with it. My pussy is dripping wet as I moan and squirm. Once it has popped all the way in, you push me flat on my stomach, and then the butt plug starts to gently vibrate. I am moaning and grinding my hips when the first strike of the flogger hits my backside. The hits come pretty rapidly, light and quick then hard and thudding in turn. I don't even know how long you work me over because I am lost in the pleasure and pain. More than once, the flogging stops briefly and you zap me with the electro play wand in spots all over my body. You flip me over, pull the nipple clamps off, and zap each nipple while I writhe beneath you, then zap my pussy and mound before returning to the floggers, this time aiming at my breasts and thighs.

After I've been worked over to your satisfaction, you order me to my knees on the floor, then lightly kick my ass, "Crawl to the bathroom, slut."

In the bathroom, there is a towel over the bathtub and one on the floor next to it. "Kneel there, ass in the air," you tell me, and I do. You start to work the butt plug out, taking your time, fucking me with it as you do. When it's out, you command, "Hold your ass open for me." I lean my chest against the bathtub wall and reach back with both hands to pull my asscheeks apart. I feel embarrassed, and yet my pussy is soaked. You moan deeply, and then I feel the warm stream of your pee hitting my asshole and my pussy, dripping down my legs. Some hits the small of my back, then down again, the tip of your cock poking at my ass as you continue to piss on me. "You are such a dirty slut," you growl, as I hear a condom wrapper rip open.

In a beat, you are buried in my pussy. You gather my hair in one hand and use it to pull against me as you ride me from behind. With every stroke, I feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm, but before I get there, you pull out of my pussy, and I feel the head of your cock pushing against my anal opening. The tip slips in, and you rock back and forth there a little, letting me get used to your girth, then you slam the rest of your length into my asshole. You ride my ass in a frenzy, slamming into me, grabbing my hair for leverage, sometimes reaching around to slap my tips or pinch my nipples.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass?" you ask, and I nod wordlessly. "I want to hear you beg for my cum, slut. Tell me you want it." I moan hard.

"Please, daddy, please fill my ass with your cum." You fuck me even faster, your breath heavy, grunting and moaning, and I feel myself building to orgasm. "Daddy, can I cum, please, daddy, can I come?" I beg, desperate.

"Oh god, yes, cum for me, you fucking slut," you reply, and that's all it takes to send me over the edge, my orgasm ripping through my body. Every stroke ignites it anew, and then you slam your cock hard into my ass, grunt, and I can feel you cumming, too, your cock twitching inside me.