You Thought I was Innocent?

Info
Some secrets are dirtier than others . . .
210 words
4.63
31.9k
47
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy4Dayz
Daisy4Dayz
1,321 Followers

Heyz from Dayz!

Author's words: Everyone has their own dirty little secrets. Some secrets dirtier than others. It turns out that your date tonight, despite her reputation of being the "innocent one", has more than expected up her sleeve. And she intends to reveal everything to you. That is, if you can keep your lips sealed . . .

"What do you mean you didn't expect this from me?"

"Oh, I see. You thought I was innocent? That's so cute. What gave you that impression? Is it the sundresses I always wear? Or the fact that I never say bad words?"

"I knew it. It's always the eyes. These little doe eyes of mine have gotten me out of trouble countless times since I was a girl. But don't let them fool you. I'm not what people think I am."

Length [24:06]

Vocals and production by me

Author u/Forest_Firefly on reddit (posted here with consent)

Additional Tags: [Innocent Girl] to [Light FDom] [Friends to Lovers] [First date] [Wholesome] [Teasing] [Cute] [Cock Licking] [Blowjob] [Deepthroat] [Cowgirl] [Doggy] [Rough sex] [Hair pulling] [Creampie] [Dirty Talk]

This is a fictional audio role-play created by adults 18+ for adults 18+, with adult 18+ character(s) acted by Dayz.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Daisy4Dayz
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Gonna sound super gay but there’s this background beat in the beginning 3:00 for example.

Is that original? public domain? it’s a nice beat and I feel it really set the tone of that part of the conversation.

Anyhoo, super hot audio, got me hard, blah blah blah. I did learn a little something(abstract, not taking anything literally) about naughty girls who appear nice. Got one of those in my life rn.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Big doe eyes?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have been dessert. That is where a guy takes you out for a great meal and I repay him by being the desert. It seems to be expected by many hosts who think you can be bought. For me desert was usually provided at my residence. I mostly sucked his cock and would ride him. "I hope you feel you have been repaid for the evening," I would say? It also seemed my rear attracted a good amount of attention and some guests would express a desire to stick their cock up my bare ass. I didn't actively encourage such an act since it can make me cry but I have experienced sodomy. Which means he has cum in all three of my holes tonight.

Elle4u2useElle4u2use7 months ago

Mmmmmm yes

Grab my hips

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Daisy is a naughty girl!

Share this

Similar Stories

Do You Mind If I'm On Top? Locker room massages, sucks and fucks after practice.in Audio
You're Going to Fuck Me. You're not sleeping on my couch, come to bed with me.in Audio
Loving Girlfriend Wants it Rough Screw Sweet Sex, I Want You to Fuck the Horny Out of Mein Audio
You Visit a Lavish Brothel Would you like me to be your first? Good boy...in Audio
Jerking Off to Secret Photos of Me Want the real thing instead?in Audio
More Stories