You Thought I Would Never Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. We'll do the next three in fairly quick succession, and then I'm going to wait for the effect we're seeking before I land the final touch of my cane."

SSSTTTTTIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!, came the twelfth blow, and Kaci began sucking my cock in earnest, taking me in, out, in and out, all the while fingering the back of my ball sack, just below my anus. When the next strike landed, my body involuntarily jumped, and Kaci took that opportunity to press her finger into my asshole, just past the initial ring, while simultaneously increasing the movement of her own head forward and back, bring my cock to the very edge of an explosion. I could tell it was coming' I just couldn't tell whether the sensations on my cock or my flaming ass were more intense. WHHHHAAAPPPPP! The fourteenth strike landed, and I knew I was done for. Kaci was pumping me, her finger now buried deep inside trying to scratch my prostate, my arms were straining against the cuffs hooked to the frame, and the flaming intensity in my ass seemed to want to force itself through my body and out the other side. I let out a scream of.... of.... I don't even know what to call it, a scream of extreme, and my cock exploded into Kaci's mouth, pumping stream after stream down her hungry throat. I felt the fifteenth and final strike of the switch land across my ass, but couldn't have cared less, as my entire body was focused on what was happening in front. Kaci wasn't letting go, and her lips continued to suck me in and the push me out causing the tortuously intense sensations in my cock to build until, thankfully, she slowly pulled off, smiled up at me, and murmured "I don't think this time I will make you beg. You've had enough."

I could do nothing more than simply hang there from my wrists. I sensed Kaci unfolding her legs from beneath her torso and rise to a stand, then slowly move around until she was behind me, where she let out a gasp of dismay as she saw the impact of the second round of switching on my ass. She bent down and gave each cheek a soft kiss, then softly asked Mistress Marne, "Are we done now?"

"Yes, we are done now." answered the Mistress. "My God, that was hot! Let's let him down." She moved to one side of me, and Kaci to the other, and together they released first my arms, then my legs. I simply slumped down to the floor in a puddle, careful to be lying on my side. My ass was burning in back, my cock was still recovering in front, and I just couldn't move anything.

Cal, here's a glass of water for you. I tried to reach out and take it, but couldn't, so Kaci accepted it from Mistress Marne and held it to my lips. I drank, not realizing how thirsty I had been. Slowly, feeling spread through my various limbs, and I looked at them both and smiled. "Thank you, Kaci, for that amazing gift, and thank you, Mistress, for all you did to and with me today. I have to admit it hurt... it hurt a lot.... but it was good."

"Cal, we're finished now, so you can drop the Mistress. I'm simply Marne. I'm so glad you and Kaci came to see me today. I find myself liking you both, very much, and that doesn't always happen with my clients."

"Kaci, when he's ready to stand up, why don't you take him into the Ready Room and help him get cleaned up. I think you could both use a shower. I'll bring your clothes in from the room where you changed beforehand. This is a bottle of my favorite post-switching ointment, which I'll give to you to take home, but after he's cleaned up, I suggest you rub some into his ass right away, then twice a day at home until it's gone. It will both sooth his pain, and help his stripes heal as promptly as possible. Maybe spread a little over his nipples as well."

"I think I'm ready," I offered, and Kaci put down the bottle and pulled me to my feet. Slowly, we stumbled across the room and through the door into the Ready Room. Kaci had me simply stand there, holding onto the counter for support while she stripped off her boots, corset and tights, before turning on the shower and helping me in. As she was gently soaping me up the other door opened and Marne stepped in with Kaci's clothes. The shower space was open to the room with no door or anything, but I don't think either of us cared a bit that Kaci was just as naked as me. Marne smiled at us, left the clothes in a neat pile on the counter, placed the bottle of ointment we had inadvertently left on the floor in the Den on top, and backed out of the door, closing it slowly. Kaci finished wiping the dried cum off my chest and legs, then moved to a very, Very, VERY gentle soaping of my ass.

"Sweetie, you are the very best," I quietly offered, enjoying her fingers softly caressing my cheeks as she bent down, despite the water cascading over us, to inspect the damage close up. "Thank you for this."

Kaci stood up, put her arms around my neck and gave me a great big kiss. "Happy Fifteenth Anniversary, My Honey!" Let's get you dried off so I can rub that ointment into your ass. I have to say...." and she turned my body so she could peer again at my rear, "it does look pretty stripey. I'm going to enjoy being your nurse for the next couple of weeks."

***************

I opted to wear nothing but a tee shirt on the ride home -- the idea of pulling a pair of pants, or even underwear, on over my tender ass was too much to contemplate. Luckily, Kaci had a soft blanket in her car's 'emergency supplies' bag that I could sit on without squirming too much. It was a quiet ride, as we were both physically and emotionally worn out, and once we got home we went promptly to bed -- I couldn't decide whether sleeping on my side or my stomach was less uncomfortable. Now, though, it's morning and I am lying flat across the bed, rather enjoying the soft caress of Kaci's hands as she gently rubs Marne's ointment into my ass.

"So, Honey.... you have to tell me honestly. Did you actually enjoy that experience yesterday? It's hard to believe you did... it had to hurt. Your butt is still kinda pink overall, and these stripes? I was cringing every time that switch hit your ass. At least until I had your cock in my mouth, then I was kinda distracted.

"Oh, God, here's the thing. I've always fantasized about submitting to an expert dominatrix, and thanks to you, that fantasy has now been fulfilled. So from that perspective, yes, I absolutely enjoyed the experience, and I wouldn't have wanted for it to be any less complete. I have to admit that the switching part at the end wasn't a lot of fun -- it really, really stung a lot. I have to say that I'm still glad that I've experienced it, because, well, now I know what it feels like. Plus I'm getting a butt massage from you out of it, so what's to complain about? Once was enough, though, I don't think I ever need to feel a switch on me again. Compared to that, the rest of what she did wasn't that bad, and of course parts of it were absolutely amazing." That orgasm you gave me at the end was incredible. Thank you, by the way, for not making me beg you to stop. My cock was becoming excruciatingly sensitive, and at that point I couldn't have remembered my safe word if my life depended on it."

"I still can't believe you actually like it when I keep going. You always look so pleased when I first make you cum in my mouth, and I just want to let you revel in your happiness. In those rare cases when I do keep sucking, because you say you want it, it feels like you get really uncomfortable."

"Well, let's just say..... it's delightfully and exquisitely uncomfortable. But yesterday, I had already felt plenty of exquisite uncomfort, and really didn't need any more. So, what about you? Did you have fun watching me experience your gift? Did you like assisting?"

"Oh, I loved it. I loved the whole thing, going all the way back to watching you open that red envelope at dinner, you were so surprised! And then the anticipation all week. Marne gave me some advice on what to wear and where to go get it. When the two of us walked into the room and I saw you just standing there, stark naked and looking a bit afraid, I think my pussy immediately started juicing up. I was amazed at all the tools and devices she had, and how everything was hooked up to that remote control. She has quite a set-up. How's this ointment feeling on your ass -- have you had enough for now?"

"Oh..... no, please keep doing what you're doing. The fiery pain has pretty much gone away, but there are still some embers burning, and your fingers caressing me feel really nice. What about the parts where you helped?"

"Oh, honey, I wasn't expecting to help, but I felt like when she invited me to assist, I ought to play my part in the drama. Using that flogger thing on you was kinda fun; I hope I wasn't too hard on you. I tried to be gentle but, well, then I sorta got into thwapping it against different parts of your body, even your cock. That was more than I thought I would ever do, and it's why I declined when she offered me the paddle when your butt was up in the air. I was afraid I might get too enthusiastic. Besides..." and Kaci giggled happily... "we have one of those here and I do already know how to paddle you if I want."

"Yes, and you can still spank me if I'm bad, you know. This experience doesn't change that."

"Oh, I know, and actually, this might have changed things up, because after seeing you handle everything so well yesterday, I think I'll be more inclined to be assertive about punishing when you are bad. At least with a spanking, but more likely with our paddle, and maybe every pretty hard, since Marne says your glutes can take whatever I can deliver. You just better be good, or something's gonna happen. Anyway, back to yesterday.... I think my favorite part of the day was learning how much fun it can be to fuck you in the ass. That was really hot! I picked a pretty big dildo but one with an abstract shape, not one that exactly replicated a penis -- I didn't need to feel like I was pretending to be a guy molesting you. But, I loved the feeling of power it gave me. I really learned something about myself there -- we can definitely do that again. Will you please order me a harness and some dildos? You can pick the shapes and sizes you want me to use.... as long as you pick sufficiently large, of course."

"Your wish is my command, my dear," I responded, with a smile.

"And then...... then, she strapped you to that wheel. I just loved watching her tickle you practically to death, then run that wheely toy all over you. I've never used nipple clamps on you, did they really hurt a lot?"

"Yes, those did hurt. We actually have a pair of clamps in the toy drawer that I ordered on-line, but I guess you have either never noticed or just not wanted to use them. They're simple spring clamps that just grab a nipple, with more or less tension depending how you have it set. The ones she used were the pro version, I guess, where each side of the clamp is a little semi-circle with tiny sharp teeth. When they grabbed ahold the teeth dug in around my nipples, and when something pulled on the chain, they just dug in a little more. I'm pretty tender there; when you finish with my ass, in fact, I think it might be good for you to rub some of that ointment on my nipples, too. But don't stop in back quite yet; that's still feeling really nice."

"Okay, Honey, a little more back here and then maybe in a bit I'll gently roll you over so I can cream your front. I bet there are some other sore parts there as well." I couldn't see her face, but I know her well enough that I was pretty sure she had on her best smiley smirk with that comment. I could sense a hand job coming my way.

"So then, after the tickles and the wheely thing, she asked me to come over to tell me about this challenge. Obviously, I wasn't going to say no to that, it sounded like a lot of fun. Like I said, I had been juicing down there probably since we entered Marne's Den, so I quickly unsnapped my crotch, adjusted my tights to make sure my pussy was fully available through the slot, and waited for her signal. Actually, I cheated a bit and gave myself a head start with my finger while she was talking to you, because I didn't want you to lose. I loved grabbing your head between my legs, and getting my pussy positioned just right. I'm glad you've had lots of practice finding my clit with your tongue, though it was those little teeth bites that really pushed me over the edge.

"Well, when she laid that switch gently across my cock as a sort of warning of what might happen, I got pretty nervous, but I wasn't gonna say no to anything. Then when she described the challenge.... well, you know how much I love making you cum!

Well, yes, except that it earned you fifteen strokes on your ass. I was cringing every time that switch landed on you, because it looked like it really hurt, though once I got your cock into my mouth, I was distracted by how big and tasty you were. Honestly, Honey, I don't think I have ever, ever seen you that big. For the life of me, I can't figure out why getting your ass painted like that would turn you on so much. But it clearly did, and I wanted to help, so I just knelt down, took you in, rolled my tongue around and sucked. Then you came so much that it filled my mouth and spilled all over me. You were so tasty I couldn't resist making sure I had sucked it all out of you, but then I figured you had had enough torture for one day, so I let go."

"That was a relief, for sure. Okay, do you want to roll me over now?" Kaci smoothed out the sheet where my ass was going to land when I rolled, then took hold of my shoulder and slowly pulled. My ass hit the sheet, and.... AAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWWW...... It was still mighty sore back there. It was going to be a while before I could easily sit in a chair for a meal. But then Kaci dropped a dollop of cooling ointment on each nipple and started to gently rub it in, and it felt so wonderful I forgot all about my ass.

"So...... all in all, it was good?" Kaci asked.

"All in all, amazing. Thank you for this imaginative anniversary gift. I think once with a dominatrix was enough, however. Going forward we'll just stick with whatever frisky things you're comfortable doing to me."

"Oh, I like that idea. And just in case I wasn't clear, I enjoyed the day as well, and there are a bunch of things that today, I'm way more comfortable doing to or for you than I was before yesterday, so I do think you'll enjoy the fruits of this gift for years to come. Now let's see....... I think your cock got a pretty rough workout yesterday as well. Shall we try some ointment down there?"

"Ohhhhh Goooood. Whatever you say, dear." And even though applying ointment to my cock -- or maybe it was my cock's response to the application process - caused my ass to roll around on the sheets, I didn't mind a bit. In fact, I think the extra stimulation at my backside may have helped to really light me up in front. I gave Kaci another mess to clean up........