You Wanna Watch

Story Info
Two friends grow closer while on vacation.
5.9k words
4.74
25.8k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabi stared up into the spray of cool water with her eyes closed savoring the sensation caressing her skin after the heat of the day.

It had been incredibly hot with the sun constantly beating down on her while she and her best friend Lisa had explored the narrow, twisting streets, visited dozens of tiny, incredibly exotic shops and even walked part way around giant stone walls that surrounded the old 'Medieval' part of the town.

Even with the blistering sun it had still been a perfect day from the smells of roasting lamb when they passed street cart vendors serving gyros, finally finding the two statues of deer, one a doe, one a buck perched on pedestals on either side of the clear blue harbor, to the warm salt water when they had found a beach to cool off with a swim and lay out in the Mediterranean sun.

Tabi smiled at how uncomfortable she had at first been to go topless when she and Lisa had started their trip to Europe almost two months ago, and how natural it felt now even surrounded by a dozen other people, old and young, many of whom were topless as well or even occasionally naked.

It just didn't matter all that much to anyone, and that liberation, that freedom felt so amazing to Tabi.

It had even been only a little uncomfortable when Lisa found another young man maybe just a little older than they were to chat with for the day while they had been sunning topless.

Christos. Tabi bit her lip while she thought about Lisa's newfound friend. Tall with a tight, muscular chest, curly, unkept black hair and busy eyebrows and mustache, strong jaw and piercing blue eyes. He had made Tabi into a stuttering child just by sitting in the sand next to them while Lisa had talked like she had known him for years.

Tabi's hand slipped down across her breast to graze over a hard nipple before exploring lower. She could picture Christos in her mind, his bronze skin, chest covered in a blanket of black hair, his speedo doing noting to conceal the outline of his dick or the way it had slowly swelled and grown beneath the thin cloth while he and Lisa had chatted.

A month after graduating high school Tabi and Lisa had left the US to travel around Europe for almost two months and would be going home in just one more week. Meeting new people came naturally to Lisa, almost as naturally as being sexually open to new partners, and it wasn't the first time during their trip that Lisa had invited a stranger back to whatever hostel or cheap hotel room they had found to crash at for the night.

Tabi's hand cupped and gently squeezed her mound while she thought about Lisa and Christos walking hand in hand back from the beach to the hostel, squeezed more firmly at the memory of Lisa and Christos kissing on the narrow twin size bed in the room that Tabi also had to share.

Tabi had gathered up her toiletries and made her escape to the shower, but she still could remember seeing Lisa's hand caressing the bulge in Christos's speedo while he kissed her lips. Tabi's hand squeezed again while she took long slow breaths through her open mouth and...

"Ti kaneis!" a voice shouted from outside the bathroom door.

"Ohhh!" Tabi squeaked, her hand jerking away, "I'm... I'm almost done!

Tabi hurriedly finished rinsing off with her face a bright red. It still came as a shock to have to share a single bathroom and shower with so many other people, but it was almost impossible to find a cheap room or a hostel that didn't.

"Crap," Tabi cursed while she toweled off and then wrapped the towel tightly around her body before stepping out the door.

"Gia poly kairos, ti ekanes, paizontas me ton eafto sou?" a woman close to Tabi's late teens asked with a scowl as soon as Tabi stepped out of the bathroom.

"Sorry," Tabi said breathlessly and turned sideways to squeeze past the scowling woman who had a towel wrapped around her waist with her breasts exposed.

The woman only glared until Tabi had slipped past and rushed down to her and Lisa's room. She reached towards the old brass knob and then froze at the sounds of a bedspring squeaking rhythmically.

"Damnit Lisa!" Tabi whispered under her breath having forgotten all about Lisa bringing Christos back to their room.

Tabi listened to the squeaking for a moment with her palm resting on the cool brass knob and then heard a soft moan from Lisa.

Two men came around the corner and smiled at Tabi, one of them glancing at the obvious sounds coming from the room with a laugh.

"Oraia! Theleis na diaskedaseis ki esy?" he asked Tabi before miming giving her a kiss.

Both men laughed and walked past while Tabi's face burned in embarrassment. Another soft, low moan sounded from inside the room while Tabi licked her lips and glanced up and down the hallway. She couldn't just stand out here in a towel dripping water all over the hallway floor, but there was no way she could go back into their room!

"Right there!" Lisa said so softly that Tabi could just barely hear her, "Yes! Just like that!"

Tabi licked her lips, her nipples pressed against the rough cloth of the towel and her clit and vulva throbbing from having just been interrupted and now listening to Lisa. Tabi twisted the knob slowly while picturing Christos's lean, bronzed body.

Lisa was so open and casual about being naked around Tabi, something that had taken ages for her to get used to and even pick up the same habit, Lisa was even so open about her sexuality and discussing sex, both taboo subjects for Tabi growing up.

Tabi twisted the knob a little more and felt the latch give before swinging the door open ever so slowly until she could see a tiny sliver of the room beyond.

Lisa was on her back, her auburn hair spilling around her head on the pillow while Christos was on top, his thrusts slow and even. Tabi bit her lip at the sight of Lisa with her legs wrapped around Christos's waist while she rocked her hips up in time with each of his thrusts. Tabi's eyes widened at the slow dance the two lovers made, both of them covered in a sheen of sweat while they kissed.

Lisa moaned into her lover's mouth, their pace slow, even and deliberate while Tabi licked her lips. She could feel the throbbing ache between her legs building while she watched but couldn't take her eyes off her friend and Christos.

Voices sounded in the hallway and Tabi let out a squeak of surprise and glanced down to see if anyone had caught her. After a moment a door sounded and Tabi turned back to the small gap she had made before her eyes flew wide in shock.

"You wanna watch?" Lisa panted with a grin, "If you do then come inside and close the door."

Both Lisa and Christos were watching her, Lisa's legs still wrapped around his waist. Christos seemed more surprised and perplexed than angry while Lisa only grinned from ear to ear.

"Come on," Lisa whispered, "I don't mind.

"I think it would be kinda hot if you wanted to watch!"

Tabi glanced behind her as more voices sounded in the hallway before turning back to stare at Lisa.

"Get inside and close the door!" Lisa demanded.

Tabi glanced down the hall just as a young man and woman came around the corner and then stepped inside the room before quickly closing the door behind her.

"This is... good?" Christos asked in his deep tenor, "This... ok?"

"This is very good," Lisa purred and began to rock her hips.

Tabi turned around with the door pressed against her back while holding the doorknob behind her in a two handed death grip. Christos seemed unsure at first as he glanced back and forth between Tabi's open eyed stare and Lisa before Lisa reached up to capture his cheeks in her hands and pull him down for a kiss. In only a moment Christos began his slow, deliberate thrusts again while Lisa moaned into his kiss.

Tabi could only stare and bite her lip. She could feel her nipples aching to be touched, feel the constant throbbing burn between her thighs, but still she remained frozen with her back against the door. Christos quickly began to pick up speed, the squeaking of the bedsprings becoming louder until Lisa pulled away from their kiss.

"No... go slow, I want to feel you moving inside of me," Lisa moaned quietly.

Christos grunted like an irate bull but did slow down so that his thrusts were again slow, smooth and deliberate.

Lisa glanced over and caught Tabi's wide eyed stare before smiling.

"Take your towel off," Lisa said breathlessly, her body being rocked by Christos's motion, "Let me see you too."

"I... I can't," Tabi confessed, her heart hammering in her chest.

"Please?" Lisa asked again, "You're so beautiful, let me see you."

"What?" Tabi asked in surprise, never having dreamed that Lisa who was so confident, so tall and slim, so beautiful with all the boys always chasing after her could think that Tabi who was short and plump with giant melons for breasts was beautiful.

"Please?" Lisa asked again breathlessly before turning to kiss Christos.

Tabi watched for another few moments while biting her lower lip. She could see Christos's occasional glance in her direction and wondered if he thought she was beautiful too. Tabi swallowed convulsively and then brought her trembling hands out from behind her back to grip the edge of the towel over her breasts.

"That's it," Lisa moaned, "Let me see your beautiful tits."

Tabi's body was trembling with both Christos and Lisa staring at her and after another deep breath she gave a slight tug and felt the edge of the towel tucked in so tightly begin to slip.

"Yes!" Lisa moaned, her eyes never leaving Tabi's body, "Oh, god, yes!"

Tabi felt the edge of the towel slip through her fingertips before the rough cloth rasped over her nipples as it fell the floor.

"Mmmmmm," Tabi moaned between tightly pressed lips while Christos and Lisa both stared at her.

"This is good," Christos said with a smile while still slowly and deliberately thrusting into Lisa.

Lisa smiled at Tabi and then turned back to pull Christos's face down for her to kiss. Tabi watched with her breathing quickly picking up speed, her nipples aching and rigid with the sensation of the warm air caressing over them.

"Ohhh, no!" Tabi moaned at the feel of her moisture dripping down her inner thigh.

"It's ok if you want to touch yourself," Lisa said when she heard the soft noise Tabi had made, "You know what...

"Let me get on my side, Christos."

"What?" Christos asked in surprise but allowed himself to be gently pushed off so that Lisa lay on her side facing Tabi with one foot resting on the mattress so her knee was raised and bent at a sharp angle.

"Get behind me," Lisa instructed.

Christos seemed a bit confused but lay down behind Lisa who reached between her legs to take his length in her hand. Tabi bit her lip while she watched Lisa's hand circle Christos's wet shaft and then guide him up until he was pressed against her gaping vulva.

"Ohhhhhh, just like that..." Lisa moaned as Christos thrust into her body, "Go slow though... go sooooo slow..."

Tabi's eyes opened wide at the view of Christos's length gliding effortlessly in and out of Lisa's body. Tabi could even see Lisa's large, wrinkly lips closing around his glistening wet length when he pressed into her before spreading apart like a fleshy, beautiful flower when he pulled out.

"Let me see you touch yourself," Lisa moaned, "Sit down and show me..."

Tabi glanced around the room and saw the wooden kitchen chair that Lisa had just glanced at.

"Please," Lisa moaned, her body rocking with each of Christos's thrusts, "I'll trade...

"You watch me cum, I'll watch you cum."

Tabi glanced from Lisa's brown eyes down between her thighs to Christos's glistening shaft slipping in and out of her best friend's body and then over to the kitchen chair.

"Tabi, please..." Lisa moaned and reached a hand down so that her fingers could stroke Christos's wet shaft before fingering her clit.

Tabi watched Lisa's fingers for a moment. She could feel her nipples aching, demanding to be pinched and pulled, could feel her clit throbbing and the moisture that had already coated her inner thighs dripping down her legs. Tabi reached a trembling hand up to pinch one of her nipples and moaned before she suddenly found herself in motion towards the chair.

"Yes!" Lisa maoned, "Right here...

"Bring it over here, right here close so I can see you!"

Tabi scooted the chair with a loud screech over the floor so that it was a few feet from the edge of the bed and directly facing Lisa. Tabi felt her face flush as she sat down and spread her legs apart while resting her feet on the edge of the mattress, the air in the room sending a shiver through her body as it blew over the sensitive wet folds between her inner lips and gaping vulva.

Christos gave a grunt and Tabi looked up to see him staring avidly between her legs while he continued to thrust into Lisa, Lisa biting her own lip with her fingertip fluttering over her clit with an occasional stroke over Christos's wet length. Tabi panted and reached one hand down between her thighs while she used her other to pinch and pull her nipple.

"Ohhhhhh, shit," Tabi whimpered and then used her fingertips to pinch her clit beneath her hood.

Tabi's hips jerked forward with the pleasure, Lisa's eyes never leaving Tabi's hand while Christos continued to thrust into her.

"Oh, my god, look at your beautiful lips!" Lisa gasped, "They are soooo long!

"Pull them for me!"

Tabi's eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly did as she was asked and used both hands to stretch out her inner lips. She always though her lips were huge and ugly, but Lisa and Christos only stared avidly while Tabi stretched them out to their full length. Tabi pulled them apart and felt the air caress her gaping vulva while Lisa stared down.

"That is so fucking hot!" Lisa gasped while her body rocked back and forth on the mattress, "You're so wet your dripping!"

Tabi glanced down in embarrassment before Lisa shook her head, "No! That's not bad, that's fucking awesome Tabi, oh my god, your pussy is so pretty!

"Can you use your fingers? Please?"

Tabi watched Christos's length still slipping in and out of Lisa, his speed noticeably faster now without Lisa telling him to slow down and let her labia slip between her fingertips. While Tabi watched she realized she could hear the wet sound of his length plunging in and out of her best friend, could even smell Lisa's pungent aroma from her making love only two or three feet away. Still watching Christos's wet length and Lisa's fingertip circling her clit, Tabi let her legs spread even wider apart before taking two fingers and sliding them inside of her vulva.

"Ohhhhh, my god Tabi!" Lisa moaned, her eyes never leaving Tabi's fingers while Tabi began to make a rapid 'come here' gesture.

Tabi found herself breathing in quick gasps as her body jerked in time with the movement of her fingers. Christos's grunts and thrusts even synched with Tabi's movements so that each time Tabi would plunge her fingers into her sheath he would plunge his length into Lisa's body. Minutes passed as no one said a word, the only sounds in the room constant low moans and the wet sounds of sex.

"Ohhh, god, I'm gonna cum!" Lisa suddenly exclaimed with the fingers of one hand flickering rapidly over her clit.

Tabi watched her friend stiffen with her eyes tightly closed and felt her own back arch, her own orgasm rock her body as if in sympathy of her friend's pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh!" Tabi cried out before her eyes widened in shock at the site of Christos's length slipping in and out of Lisa's body suddenly covered in a milky cream.

She could see his shaft jerking, his balls squeezing and moving all by themselves without anything touching them and saw even more white cream cover his shaft as he moved in and out of Lisa's wet and gaping vulva.

"Did he..." Tabi asked, her fingers still moving inside her body as the tingles began to fade.

"Yes, he did," Lisa said with a grin while her fingers stroked Christos's cum coated length still moving in and out of her.

"It is..." Christos painted with a wide smile on his face and his eyes still glued to Tabi's gaping vulva, "Very good.

"I see your mouth squeezing your fingers!"

"My mouth?" Tabi asked in confusion and began to close her legs.

"He meant your pussy," Lisa added, "But don't you dare go and close your legs!

"Do you know how amazing it was to see your pussy squeezing down on your fingers when you came?"

"As amazing as seeing Christos really cum inside of you?" Tabi shot back.

"Yea, ok, I'll give you that," Lisa panted with a hand still stroking Christos's shaft and balls, "I'd love to share if you want to help me lick him clean?"

"What?" both Christos and Tabi said at the exact same time before looking at each other and laughing.

"Come on Tabi," Lisa purred and pulled herself off Christos's length.

Tabi stared at his large, flat glans that reminded her of a flattened toadstool covered in white icing.

"If you've never tasted pussy and cum, oh, my god," Lisa whispered as she got onto the floor and reached out to take Tabi's hand, "Come on, you are in for such a yummy treat!"

Tabi let herself be pulled off the chair and onto the floor next to her best friend, her eyes never leaving Christos's dick which had gone only a little flaccid.

"And if we can get him hard again," Lisa said with a grin and took his floppy length in her hand before proffering it towards Tabi, "I think you should take a turn while I get to watch!"

Tabi glanced from Lisa's mischievous grin up to Christos's more amazed but certainly uncomplaining one before her gaze returned to his wet cum covered dick. She felt something stir between her legs as she watched his length stir in Lisa's hand and wondered what he would feel like inside of her.

She leaned forward and took in the chalky smell of cum and pungent smell of Lisa's lubrication and bit her lip with a glance towards Lisa.

"Go on," Lisa said encouragingly, "You get the first taste and then I'll start helping.

"And then when we get him hard again..."

Tabi stared into Lisa's eyes for a moment and then leaned her head down to take Christos's flat, toadstool shaped head into her mouth while savoring the explosion of flavor of his cum and her best friend's pussy.

Salt and oysters, the tang of a copper penny on her tongue and the hint of chlorine from an outdoor pool mixed with the smell of sweat and the ocean from their recent trip to the beach.

Taby had only made love twice with her high school boyfriend, had only given maybe a dozen blowjobs and never really liked the salty, alum taste. Now with Christos's flaccid length in her mouth she was surprised at just how much better the taste and the and feel of the still warm, thick cream on her tongue was.

"Ahhhh, nai!" Christos cried out with one hand on the back of Tabi's head.

"I want some too," Lisa said softly while kneeling and pressing her cheek against Tabi's.

Tabi leaned back and watched Lisa lower herself down so she could use her tongue to lick the white cream from the base of Christos's shaft and up to his flat glans before taking him in her mouth. Tabi panted with her mouth open, still able to smell and taste Christos's and Lisa's pungent flavor in her mouth and sinuses.

"Mmmmmm," Lisa moaned and used her lips to pull and stretch Christos's flaccid length until he slipped from her mouth.

"Yummy," Lisa said with a grin.

Tabi nodded and then leaned down to take Christos back in her mouth.

"Ahhh, this is America girls!" Christos exclaimed.

"America girls!" Lisa agreed with a laugh before standing up to slide her naked body over Christos's until she was able to kiss his lips.

Tabi kept sucking on Christos's length that was gradually beginning to swell while Lisa pushed him back onto the bed so she could straddle his stomach. Tabi glanced up and then did a doubletake, her eyes wide at the sight of Lisa's swollen lips and gaping vulva with thick, creamy threads of cum still dripping out of her body. Tabi could hear Lisa and Christos kissing, Lisa moaning and rocking her hips slowly and still couldn't pull her eyes away from Lisa's pussy. She watched a thick, milky strand slip out of Lisa's gaping vulva before dripping down to join the growing pool on Christos's stomach.

12