You Want Me to Do WHAT to Your Mom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned the favor and went down on her again.. I brought her to three orgasms, and the first one she squirted a stream out. I said "Never, ever, *fake* an orgasm. Most men would rather know they were inadequate than to be lied to. If they need guidance, do so. We all can still learn. Especially as to what pleases both of you. No man is going to run away if you say to him—"can I show you something new?""

She said, laughingly, "I have had more sex with you in the two times we were together than in 25 years of marriage."

"I aim to please, and there's more where that came from.."

"If it was socially acceptable, you could make money instructing."

Again, my mind wandered naughty, hmmmm. However, again, I may eat up the profits......

We finished with the missionary position. Then, we showered together, of course with kissing and groping and I went home.

Next time, I suggested we try her on top, or cowgirl. I got on the bed and we did the foreplay routine.

Then she straddled me and lowered herself, and missed. I said "reach down there and take my thing and line it up. Hold it there until you shift to center it. Then lower yourself cautiously until you are certain its centered." Which is what she did.

She was wet from the foreplay and anticipation, so once centered she slowly came down in it until it bottomed out, and said "This feels fantastic! OOOOOh"

I told her to "work it up and down, for and aft and sideways as you please. I will tell you if it's too rough."

She did so for about 5 minutes and had a good orgasm, where she put out a generous amount of her juice over my dick and groin area, soaking me. She continued on to another orgasm and shortly after that, I grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way down while I came. Then she says loud, "Ride em, cowgirl."

At home, that night, after daughter went to bed, wife comes in with a couple of drinks and says "Tell me about how mom is doing in her learning sex from you?"

"I though you two discussed everything."

"We do but she is shy about the sex. I guess its hard for her to undo all those years of being religious, even if she was forced to."

"At first, she was like you were when we first met. Almost like a teenager on her first date. She knew the missionary position, however, she was like very apprehensive to try anything on her own or anything more advanced. She explained that with dad, she was just there to please him and was not allowed to "enjoy it." After an hour she loosened up and "went with the flow" and then was like a kid with a new Christmas toy. You know, could not put it down. May I ask why you are asking?

She was smiling. "Mom absolutely loves it. Particularly, the attention you pay to her and her needs, which dad did not do. You know, old country male."

"I now, I know. I will keep her happy as long as both of you want this. You are my wife and have first choice. Remember, you set the rules"

"Yes, and it will stay that way. Mom said to me 'If you don't want him; I'll take him.' and we both laughed. She once even asked me if you can stay overnight, but I thought her neighbors would really get suspicious."

I said "Good call. I have a question. With most other people, you go out, meet someone, date them, and eventually get married. Now, I ask this, with your religion of prudes, how does the man choose his wife to be? What do they do line up the available guys and girls in church and the guy chooses a girl, and asks "Are you busy now, Pastor?"

Said "That's close. Mom and dad went to the same church, and lived a city block from each other. When dad came back from the service, he was in church and mom caught his eye and it went from there."

This went on for a couple of years. When she was over visiting, she would walk by me in the hallway when the others were busy somewhere else, and grab me or a passionate kiss, or turn sideways and rub her body against mine as she passed by, but never in front of the daughter. One time she came into my home office while I did paperwork for my service calls, and I stood up to say hi. She kissed me, grabbed me down there and rubbed herself against me. Then, she reached down, pulled my gym shorts and underwear down, and gave me a blow job right there. (Wife knew about it though) If dad had seen that, he would have shit his pants and then killed her...and me.

On day, I got a call at work from wife. She said "Mom just passed away. She had an embolism in her brain and death was almost immediate. Nothing could be done." The next week was a blur with the service and funeral. Then we went to the apartment and cleaned it up. My wife took the bed apart to donate it and found a diary stuffed between the mattress and springs. She glanced thru it and called me. She said "I think we better finish up here and go home. You will want to read it." The look on her face was that of stress, and I said OK.

After arriving at home, wife said "I want to read this before you do. I am going in your office and lock the door." I shook my head yes and made dinner.

After daughter was asleep, I went thru it. She had written down what we did, but instead of my name the man was called by "Lover". As the pages went on, it was very clear that "lover" was happily married, a very good friend, his wife knew about it and consented and did not want to screw his family up.

Wife said "Its very clear she fell in love with you." I shook my head yes. "There is a passage where you told her not to fall in love, so she kept it quiet, thinking you would stop having sex with her"

After we had gone thru it twice more I started our gas fireplace and wife thru the diary in. We got another drink and watched it burn. We both raised our glasses and said "Love you mom."

I said "It's a damn good think that daughter did not find it." Wife groaned loud.

The will had her money divided between the two daughters. The condo went to us, but she wanted us to rent it and divide the profit with the other daughter, which is what we did. The other daughter was not as well off as we were. Before renting it, we went thru every nook and cranny in the condo for any other "evidence".

If you believe in life hereafter, Dad either got one hell of a shock, or one hell of an education.....or both.

12