You Want to Be Feminized and Milked

Story Info
I feminize you and make you into my milking cow.
2.3k words
4.09
151.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wish you could get rid of that big, cumbersome cock. All you want is to feel soft and smooth.

Do you want to be my little milk cow?

I thought that you would. Pull out your cock and start stroking while I tell you what I'm going to do to you.

First, we need to get rid of that big, thick cock. I'd make you soft and smooth with a sweet little pussy. You'd wake up with the body of your dreams, soft and curvy-well, not as curvy as you'd hoped.

You want big, natural breasts that hang heavy with milk, don't you?

I thought you might.

We'll have to work on that, little cow. Your udders aren't anywhere near ready to be milked.

Come into my stable. That's a good girl.

You'll have to crawl on your hands and knees, but that's no problem with those little tits you have there. Don't worry, soon they'll be just how you want them.

I'll tie you to your place and get to work. First, I have to tie back your long, feminine hair.

Then I get to work oiling your nipples, rubbing sweetly scented oil all over your neck and back, down over your bare ass, so round and soft for me.

Look at that soft little pussy between your legs.

I go behind you and rub your pussy with the oil, rub it into your legs and feet, over your ass again. My hands are so soft on your skin, it makes your pussy start to drip. I can see your little clit getting hard, your pussy lips getting plump.

What a good girl, to respond to my hands like this. You're going to make a natural milk cow. With such a willing, eager little pussy, my bulls and I will be very happy with you.

What's that? You'd like me to slip my fingers into your wet pussy? That's right, you don't know what it feels like yet do you? This is your first time having a pussy.

I stroke it, slide my fingers over your clit, feel you shudder as your nerves are activated for the first time, as you feel what it's like to be touched on that little cluster of eager, spasming nerves.

But I'm afraid it's not time for that yet. You'll just have to wait.

I walk around to your little titties and begin to massage them with oil. Your small breasts begin to warm, to tingle. The feeling doesn't become unpleasant, but the warmth only makes your pussy drip more.

That's my good girl, what a good little cow.

I bring out one of my bulls-his cock is heavy, thick and throbbing. It smells sweet, like hay and sweat and soap. I pull your hair so you must look up at his face as he slides his cock into your pretty mouth, over your soft, wet tongue.

Mmm, he must like your mouth, little cow. I can see the muscles in his legs straining not to fuck your mouth harder. But he obeys me and I told him to be gentle with you.

You've been my little pet for a while now, so you've sucked big cocks for me before. But never as a woman, never in the body of a fuckable femme with such a soft, vulnerable pussy.

I take good care of my cows and he fucks your mouth slowly, you feel the spongy head of it fill your mouth and suck.

Good girl. You're a very good girl.

I come up behind you, knowing you are distracted and place my lips against your wet pussy. Your legs began to shake and wriggle as I tongue your soft pussy lips and eat you out.

Your clit explodes into being. You rock against my mouth, then tremble. I have to hold you up as you shake and spasm on my mouth, pinned as you are between a big bull's cock gently fucking your throat, and my soft mouth, sliding my tongue over your new little clit.

You cum, shaking and screaming around the bull's dick. I chuckle and finish rubbing you. You realize your tits are still aching, burning now. You wish one of us would touch them, soothe them.

I leave you in your stall, promising to come back to check on you. A few of my bulls come by. You tremble, imagining them sliding their full length into your pussy, but they don't. They fuck your mouth and come down your throat, making you swallow every last bit.

Days pass. You sleep, you eat a little. Sometimes people start touching you when you are sleeping, parting your lips with a big, hard cock or rubbing against your little tits, spraying you with their loads.

You enjoy it all because you're my good little cow.

I massage your titties and as you kneel there, day after day, you start to notice that they are feeling just a little heavier- they look a little lower, too. I get excited when I notice this and heft them in my hands. Your knees shake; they haven't been touched in hours and the cream I rub into them still makes them tingle, your pussy throbbing.

I bet you are about ready to be bred, my sweet little cow. Your eyes widen. You have been so turned on for days now, as I eat your pussy and my bulls fuck your face. But you haven't felt anything inside it yet.

Do you want to, little cow? Do you want to find out what your sweet little pussy is really for?

I thought you would.

I bring out my bull and your stomach flutters. He's handsome, with a soft, feminine mouth. His cock is thick, but not very long-and not as thick as most of the others. You haven't seen him before. You realize you are licking your lips as he walks toward you, cock rising and falling with each step.

This is Toby, the bull I save for breaking in my new little pussies. I tell him to come behind you and you feel his head brush against your pussy lips. I kneel beside you and stroke your breasts and your back, kiss your mouth with my soft lips.

Good girl, that's a good girl.

I promise it won't hurt.

He takes his time licking your pussy-I've taught him well. You're thinking about all the cocks that have passed you by in the last week, how much you long to feel something inside you when he stops and lines up his cock with your pussy.

He slides it in a little and you feel your lips stretch around him, then relax. It feels big. You take a deep breath as I kiss your neck and he slides it in a little more. Your pussy is so wet, it's easy. You relax and I suck on your nipples, making little lights pop behind your eyes. You've wanted them sucked for days and I've waited until this moment, so the delayed satisfaction washes over you as your sweet pussy is stretched for the first time.

Then it's in and you're full, so full of bull cock.

He slides it out, back in.

You're being fucked, my little milk cow. I stroke your clit and you shudder as you are filled, emptied, filled, emptied and that big, thick cock strikes up a rhythm that makes your pussy muscles thrill.

Are you going to cum already little cow? Very well, make sure to feel how big he is when you come. Your little pussy will try to grip it, to tighten around it, don't be surprised when it feels huge, enormous.

You cum, your little cow pussy milking at his big bull's cock. He comes in you and you feel semen fill you. You feel dizzy, heady, elated. He pulls his cock from your pussy and you notice it feels a little sore, a little tired.

Sleep, little cow. Soon we will be back for more.

You awaken to rough hands pulling you upright and eager mouths working your pussy and tits.

It's morning and it's time you joined the other cows in their duties. Men have arrived to ogle you and pat you, to size you up and admire you. A few stick rough fingers into your pussy and I slap their hands away, protect you.

"This one isn't ready for that," I tell them seriously. "Look, don't touch."

I rub you down, leaving your tits swelling and hungry for more attention, now the size of firm apples hanging from your chest.

Good girl, your udders are growing bigger. You need more breeding for them to come into their fullness.

I lead you to the stables with the other cows. They all have sweet little pussies too, ready to be filled with cock. But their tits are huge, pendulous and being milked by enormous machines. The milkers hum peacefully like a hive of bees and the whole room smells sweetly of straw and wildflowers.

Do you like it here little cow? I see you admiring all the soft pussies and voluptuous udders on display. You want to be just like them, don't you?

I thought you would.

I tie you to your new place, a private stall-but you can still see and hear movement through the slats in the stall, hear the moans and rustles of other cows as they rise for the day. The voices of customers murmur outside. I pull a red velvet rope across the back of yours. Nobody else is going to bother you today.

You just focus on being bred.

The other cows begin accepting customers. You can hear their lowing and groaning all around you. I send my bulls to continue their work and two arrive to fill your mouth and pussy. They cum inside you, filling your belly and pussy. When they leave, two more take their place.

You feel thoroughly fucked as they fill you. So much cum is running down your thighs that you can see it, many layers thick.

Around lunchtime I attach your little nipples to a small milking machine and they fill you again. I watch and encourage you as they pump you full of cum.

You're such a good girl for me. I knew you'd like being my little milk cow.

I feel your breasts as they fuck you and you're surprised that they feel even heavier than this morning. I whisper in your ear that your pussy is mine and soon these titties will be big and bloated with milk. I leave you to the carousel of cocks as they first tease your pussy, then fill it with their spilling cum.

Your tits are getting bigger, little cow. Look at how much they fill my hands, spilling over on either side. You are such a good girl. I see your pussy getting wet just from me touching them. I bet you'd like me to eat that soft little pussy.

It's rare for you to get my lips now that you're becoming a more experienced milk cow, but I lay underneath your soft belly and eat your little pussy until you can't hold back and fall over the crest of your orgasm, crying out a little as the machine works at your nipples-no milk yet, but I promise it will run soon.

I brush my fingers over them as they swell and you whimper, pussy leaking down your thighs. You've adapted so well to this new body and this new lifestyle-I think deep down, you've been my little milk cow all along.

I open up your stall, letting the velvet rope hang to the side. The guests have strict rules to be gentle with my girls. There's already a line waiting at your stall door; they've been admiring your pussy the past two weeks while my bulls bred you. Now they're ready for a taste.

Your mind becomes floaty, dreamy as cock after cock services you, filling your throat, then your pussy. One even goes for your ass, starting with soft, lubed fingers, then working his small cock into it. You're surprised to find you like it and grind back on him while somebody else pulls on your tits, heavy with the milking tubes.

In a week, your titties are getting nice and plump for me. One morning, as a man fucks your throat and your pussy clamps around my bull, balls deep in your little cunt, you feel a little something squirt out. I hurry forward and mark the flow of a thin, white-blue stream of milk.

When the customer is done, I kiss you, my cool tongue sliding over yours as you pant, triumphant as the cock pulls out of your mouth and you swallow his cum. You long for these moments of sweet kisses and so do I.

Good girl. Such a good girl. You've endured so much to get here. Just a few more weeks and your udders will be full grown.

I milk you night and day and soon you are lowing and moaning with all my other girls, your tight little pussy on display, your eager lips waiting for cock: big or small, thick or long, you aren't daunted. All you want is more cum in your belly to make your tits grow and more orgasms with your own, sweet little pussy.

Are you happy with this life, little cow?

I thought you would be.

If you're still rubbing your little clit, come for me. Show me how much you love the little pussy I gave you. Show me how much you appreciate me helping you grow such big, voluptuous tits that spill with delicious milk. Show me how much you love being my little milk cow.

You are such a good girl.