You Want to What?

Story Info
Wife tell husband she wants... something.
1k words
3.79
91.2k
43
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Copyright © 2021- This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: There is no sex in this story and it is short. Only 948 words.

You Want to What?

I was sitting in our study when Julie my wife of four years came in and sat beside me on the couch. She didn't say a word she just stared straight ahead. I put my arm around her and she cuddled in next to me. She opened her mouth to say something, then changed her mind closing her mouth. I kissed her on the side of her head. She sighed turning her face up so I could kiss her lips. Gently, I kissed her. She moaned as I did. When I pulled my lips from hers, she was looking up into my eyes.

"I would like to experience a gangbang?" she said out of the blue.

I didn't even realize she knew what a gangbang was, let alone she would want to try one. And no, we weren't swingers. And yes, Julie was a little naive when it came to sexual topics.

"Do you even know what a gangbang is?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"It when I have another partner and you watch him fuck me," she said with conviction.

Now I knew someone else had told her that and I knew who.

"No, that's called cheating on me," I replied.

"No, it isn't because you would be there and would have given your permission."

"Yeah, that's still cheating on me. Would you like to know what a gangbang really is and not what Bev told you it was?"

Bev was her best friend but now I saw that Bev didn't have Julie's best interests at heart. Julie's eyes opened wide when I mentioned Bev.

"Okay, what's your version of a gangbang?"

"Well, there are two types of gangbangs. Type 1 is a Train. Type 2 is a free-for-all."

"I think I want the free-for-all," Julie said authoritatively.

I chuckled at her. She frowned at me.

"There is more to than that, dear."

"Okay, continue."

"A gangbang of either type is one woman with any number of men more than three. Usually, around ten men. In a train, the men take turns with the woman one at a time, one after the other. With a free-for-all, they are all trying to get to the woman at once. There may be times when the woman would have one cock in her pussy, one cock in her ass, one cock in her mouth, and one cock in each hand."

Julie gasped. I smiled at her.

"That bitch!" she yelled moving to get up.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down beside me. She just looked at me sheepishly.

"From now on, come to me if you want to know about something sexual. Bev doesn't know any more than you do."

"And how do you so much?" she said glaring at me.

"Well, I'm not only a guy, but I'm... what... three years older than you. Besides, I read a lot."

"No you don't, all you do is sit in front of that computer."

"And I read about things like gangbangs on there."

"Oh. Teach me then," she demanded.

"Sure. I was always ready to, but you always had something else to do. Talk with Bev being the main thing."

"I'm sorry. Now, what was it that I asked for?" she asked.

"A piece on the side. Do you really want to fuck some other guy besides me?"

"No, not really. Although, sometimes, when I'm really mad at you..."

"What? You want to go fuck some other guy to get back at me?"

"Yes. I wouldn't even care what he looked like."

"And you would ruin our marriage because you are mad at me?"

"That's why I haven't done that. I love you, even when you make me so mad..."

"When was the last time you were mad at me?" I asked.

"Last week when we went shopping and you... you were looking at the floozy in the department store."

"And how many men do you look at while we shop together or apart?"

"I don't know, not many."

"I counted sixteen guys you looked at on that same day you saw me looking at one woman."

"Oh," croaked Julie.

"Now that you know what a gangbang really is, would you want to take part in one?"

"Which kind?"

"That's would be up to you," I said looking at her quizzically.

"Not the free-for-all, that's for sure. And no more than three guys. And maybe if it were just three guys a free-for-all wouldn't be that bad. Do you have any examples on the computer?" Julie asked a thoughtful look on her face.

"I do, well, not on the computer, but on the internet. Are you really thinking about doing this?"

"What? God no, you pervert. But, there has been a seed planted."

"And I didn't do the planting. I ever find out you did anything with another man, not only will I kick your butt, but Bev's too. Do you understand?"

"I do. If I ever get the inkling I will talk with you and not Bev, I promise. You want me to promise to never be with another man?"

"No, you already did that on our wedding day," I said.

"Right, I did. And I will stand by that. And you better also buster."

"Oh, I will."

"Okay, I'm glad that's cleared up. Now I have to go, my other husband is waiting for me out front," Julie said laughing loudly.

I pulled her over my knee and spanked her, hard. She was laughing the entire time. And no, she didn't have another husband. She just said that to get my goat. Well, I think she did.

#### The End ####

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers