You Won't Remember This Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think so," she said. "I wouldn't have any idea of how to broach the subject or what to do."

"You don't do anything. You just start making out with her and let nature take it's course," I said as if some sort of expert.

"We don't have that sort of relationship," she argued.

"Is there any way you could ask her to teach you some tricks for turning a guy on, or some such thing," I said as if running out of ideas.

"No, she considers me the expert in that field," she laughed shyly.

"Well then next time she wants some information, just tell her you'll show her," I laughed, waiting for her to ask me to hypnotize her. Now Denice is an awesome woman. She a great build, small frame and a beautiful face and a sweet personality. But she's going with some guy. But I had ways to deal with him. By the time I was through, she'd have left him and find that only one cock satisfied her. My powers were getting to me as you might tell.

"What if she doesn't ask for any more information," Kathy whined. "After all, she is going with Alan so I imagine he can... teach her what she needs to know."

"Well, what else is there," I said bating her.

"I was thinking," she began tentatively, "that maybe your... hypnosis training might do something."

"What!" I said in faux indigence, "You want me to hypnotize your friend into having sex with you?"

Embarrassed totally she said, "Well, I was thinking more like just giving her the suggestion and letting it play out itself."

"Same thing," I said.

"No it isn't. Plus didn't you say no one has to do anything they don't want to under hypnosis?" she argued.

"Well, yeah," I said, holding back that they can be tricked.

"So would you?" she pleaded.

"I don't know," I said, stalling her off. "I'm not sure I'm good enough at it."

"Oh you're great at that relaxation stuff," she said building me up.

"Yeah but that's different," I said.

"Well couldn't you look up a way to just take it further," she asked.

"I suppose I could, but I don't want either of us getting in any trouble. And how would you convince her to let me do it?" I said.

"Oh leave that to me. I've already mentioned that you learned how to do a relaxation technique in school and didn't say anything about hypnosis," she said now with a lilt of relief.

"Well, you get her over here, and I'll see what I can do," I agreed, and it was set.

"Speaking of which," she said in a more erotic tone, "I'd like one of your relaxation sessions... and some sex!"

"Oh, you would, would you? In what order?" I replied.

"How about at the same time," she said, eyebrows raised. "You're free to take advantage of me in my resting phase."

"OK," I said. "Come with me, said the spider to the fly." She followed me to my bedroom and once inside began immediately to unbutton her top. "No, don't get undressed," I said. "I'll do that for you as you rest," I smiled.

She climbed on the bed then fully dressed all except for kicking off her sandals. Once there I simply said, "sleeping passionately" and she was out. I then began unbuttoning her top. The top button was already undone. Once open I propped her up and pulled it off. It was as if she was anesthetized.

While I had her propped up, I put my arms around her to keep her from falling back, and I undid her bra. This was super fun. I had never undressed any woman before, much less my sister. Then pulling it open and letting it drop from her shoulders, it fell between us and I laid her back, admiring my handy work. There she laid topless!

Next undoing her shorts and unzipping them, I carefully took hold of the legs and pulled with a slight jerk to get them out from under her rear, then I slid them down, enjoying the display. She was wearing a pair of skimpy pink lacy panties, not quite a thong, but small. And they were sheer. Plus they had rolled down her hips slightly as I pulled off her shorts. I went and grabbed my camera for a couple quick pictures, already sorry I hadn't documented the whole procedure.

Finally, taking hold of the lacy edges of her waistband, I again tugged several times to pull them from under her rear. Then staring at the thick black patch of pubic hair that had appeared, I slid the panties down to her knees, where I stopped again for another picture, before removing them altogether.

Quickly I stripped out of my own clothes and I crawled up on the bed next to her. Laying down I began playing with her breasts and then her mound and finally her clit partially as foreplay for her and partially just because I could. I heard her moan even in her deep state of relaxation, yet nothing I did caused her to budge an inch. Somehow, her brain was enjoying it all but her body was paralyzed. "You'll remember ALL the sex, including stripping you when you awaken, but nothing else," I said.

I was definitely ready myself and after all she was ready any time I told her she was, so I knelt between her legs. Then, lifting her legs up onto my shoulders, I laid my raging cock in the open slit that appeared. Then pressing it to her opening, I was in her. I said, "You're still asleep deeply, but you are free to act out your feelings."

Instantly I felt her hips adjust and begin moving under me. I followed her lead and soon we were pumping hard against one another. It didn't take long and I was getting close to cumming. "You're right on the edge of an explosive orgasm," I said breathlessly. I wanted her to cum at the same time as me. "You'll go over the edge when I squeeze your left leg."

I gave her left leg a good squeeze just as the first of many of my shots burst into her. She arched her butt and her abs twitched looking like waves rolling in over a beach. Her pussy clamped down on me and milked me dry. I stopped to catch my breath and just look down at the scene under me. Damn, I couldn't reach the camera. "When I pull out you will awaken and remember this being one of the most powerful sexual sessions of your life," I said . Then slowly backing out of her and lowering her legs. She popped up, grabbed me and kissed me passionately pulling my body down on top of hers.

Her kiss was as if she were beginning a session rather than ending one. She clawed at me wrapping her arms and legs tightly around me. Breaking the kiss off suddenly she said, "Michael, I love you! Why did you have to be my brother? I want you this way forever!"

"Believe me, Kathy, I enjoyed it every bit as much!" I said in return.

"Really?" she said. "Even though I'm your sister?"

"I think even more so, Kathy," I said. "You're beautiful and sexy and we've always been close, right? Now we are as close as two people can be."

"Michael, you always know the right thing to say. You make me so happy," and she hugged me to her.

----

On Saturday I did some laundry and straightened up the place a little. Living alone, just every day chores take up a bunch of time. After lunch I sat down and worked on two different papers I had to do for class. One wasn't due until Friday, but the other was due for my Tuesday class. By close to 5 PM I was still working when I heard someone at the door. I answered it and to my surprise it was Kathy and Denice!

"We thought you might be hungry, so we brought a bucket of fried chicken and some sides. You didn't have other plans did you?" Kathy asked as they walked in without an answer.

Stumbling for something to say, I blurted out, "Just my girlfriend in the bedroom," always going for the shock effect.

Denice looked truly shocked and stopped in her tracks, but Kathy said, "Oh yeah? Well tell her dinner is served." I laughed and Denice finally caught on.

Pointing to the books and papers scattered on the table, Kathy said, "He is so fixated on his school work that most girls wouldn't date him because they'd have to compete with scholastics for attention." They both snickered at that, Denice in relief.

"So what do I owe this to?" I asked as Denice got out the goodies from the bags and Kathy was busy trying to set the table as I was basically forced off of it.

Without slowing the pace Kathy said, "Well I thought you were looking malnourished the last time I saw you."

I was about to say, that was just last night, but thought better of it. Instead I just said, "Well from the looks and smells, you did good."

We sat down and I decided I was indeed hungry. I only had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch, and even though it was early for dinner, my stomach was growling. The conversation was very inconsequential to start, but as we got quiet while everyone ate, Kathy mentioned that she had been telling Denise about my relaxation technique. She did this in sort of an off-the-cuff manor so she sounded to Denice like this wasn't planned.

"Ahha," I said. "So you ply me with food to show her how it works," I laughed.

"Yeah, sort of," she giggled.

There was a silence as I continued eating my breast, until Kathy said, "So will you?"

"I suppose," I said. "It's no big deal."

"Oh but it is!" Kathy cried.

I interrupted her with, "I meant it isn't tough to do."

After dinner, Denice cleared off the table and Kathy loaded the dish washer. They were done in maybe 5 minutes.

"Where do you want her," Kathy asked impatiently.

"Man, someone's impatient here," I said directing the comment to Denice about Kathy. She just snickered. "OK, the first time can take a while, as you know Kathy. And if you're here to distract her we might never get it done. So I need you Kathy to go sit or lay down in my bedroom and I'll relax her her in the other room on the couch."

"Well, since she's the one relaxing, why don't you do that in the bedroom and I'll wait on the couch," Kathy said.

"Either way," I said looking at Denise. She just shrugged, so I lead her to the bedroom, as Kathy went to the living room to sit.

"How do you want me," Denise asked shyly.

"Naked and with your legs spread," my brain said but what came out was, "Just lay down and make yourself comfortable for a bit." She climbed on my bed and laid down but very tense and withholding. I went through the procedures for relaxing her prior to entering the hypnotic state, and as I did you could see the muscles relax, one at a time, but slowly.

Now Denice is similar in build to my sister, but a bit shorter. She was wearing Bermuda shorts with a lightweight top that was sleeveless. She kicked off her sandals as she got on the bed, so her neatly painted toes were bare.

As I completed putting her under, I did several tests to convince myself she was indeed there and not faking. Convinced, I went and got Kathy and brought her to see Denice. I asked her if she'd also like to be relaxed and of course she jumped at the idea. She climbed up next to Denice without instructing her to, and I simply said to her "sleeping passionately"

At that point I said to Denice, "Now you will remember nothing that happens from this point on until you're awakened by me. You will also fall back into this peaceful state anytime I say the words 'sleeping passionately'." It was then that it hit me: I now had two beautiful sex slaves, and one was my own sister!

I hadn't expected this moment to arrive so soon, so it caught me a bit unprepared. So I improvised. I said to Denice, "From now on when you see Kathy and I together, the thought will come into your head that you would like to have a 3-way with us. You don't know how to make it happen, but the feeling will grow on you until you must find a way."

Then going around to Kathy's side of the bed, I said to her, "Kathy from now on when you see Denice, you're going to see her differently than you have in the past. You'll begin to see her as a sex object rather than a mere friend. You're going to want to find a way to have sex with her."

Then going to my dresser and grabbing my camera, I said to them both. "Now the two of you are in a deep sleep and you begin dreaming. In this dream, you're in bed with each other fully clothed," Then with the camera running, I said, "Now Kathy, in the dream, you get up quietly and undress." At this she arose stealthily and standing next to the bed, she took off all her clothes, quickly but quietly, dropping them to the rug. Then I said, "Now get back into bed and in your dream, you pretend to be back to sleep."

Then with the camera videoing it all I said, "All this time, Denice, You've actually been awake in your dream and you saw Kathy undress out of the corner of your eye. Now that she's back to sleep, you decide to take your clothes off as well." I videoed as Denise took off her clothes in front of me for the first time. Her naked body was even more beautiful than my imagination had pictured. "OK now Denice, you lay back next to Kathy."

I videoed the sight. Both of them lying naked and each having a definite flush of desire. I ran the camera over Denice's body especially, taking in the dark areolas and the thick nipples so different from Kathy's pink ones. Her pubic hair was thick and untrimmed as was Kathy

s. It was so dark it had a gleam to it. Still I was afraid to touch her for fear that she'd somehow awaken and this would all come crashing around me. I began quickly losing my nerve, and knowing I could do this again any time I wanted, I thought maybe I would end it here.

"The dream skips ahead and you both get up and dress again," I said, "Then lay back down." I walked to where Denise was dressing videoing in a way that I could get both her and my sister in the picture. When done, they then laid back down just as they were.

"Now Kathy," I said softly to her only, "When you awaken you won't remember any of this except for walking in here and lying down. No dream or anything. But you will vaguely remember Denice fingering herself and you tasting it. But she knows nothing so you can't let her know.You will also feel extremely rested and pleasant as always and remember what I told you about when you see Denise."

"Denise," I began, "when you awaken you will feel refreshed like you never have before. Even your mood will be a high and you will want to try this again and again any and every time you can. You will remember nothing that happened during the entire time but you will remember how you'll feel when you see Kathy and I together."

I put away the camera and then said, "Now as I count to 5, you'll each become progressively more awake and feeling great. 1, 2, 3, 4... 5".

Snapping to, they each glanced over at each other and giggled then began babbling on about how great it was and Kathy saying I told you so.

"So when is the next session," asked Denice. Kathy just looked at me waiting as if she had asked the question herself.

"Well gee," I said as if taken back by it, "whenever you want I suppose."

"I'm ready now," Denice said laughing.

"No Denice," Kathy interjected. "We're going out tonight, remember. How about a nice long one tomorrow afternoon." Then looking at me before I had a chance to answer she said, "You always make these short little 20 or 30 minute ones. How about a nice long one," and she looked to Denice for confirmation.

"OK, sure," I agreed, "seeing as how you probably won't let me alone until I do."

"YES!" they said together.

Then grabbing their purses, Kathy gave me a small kiss on the cheek saying "Tomorrow then... 1:00" But as she walked to the door, Denice kissed me directly on the mouth and with a more devilish look she just said, "tomorrow."

After they left, I immediately pulled out the videos I made, loading them to my computer and played them, watching Denice particularly as the two stripped and laid on my bed. I watched as the camera focused in on that luscious body of hers: her erect nipples, her darker skin, the tangle of hair around her pussy. I stroked for the first time staring at my sister's friend nude. I was in a world all my own.

Thoughts flooded my mind, as my semen flooded my handkerchief, of how I could make all this come together tomorrow right here in this very room. It was all to much and I melted away.

----

They were very punctual. One o'clock on the dot they were at my door. They fairly burst into the place as I opened the door.

"We're ready. Are you?" my sister said as she passed me at the door.

"I'm fine, and you," I said sarcastically.

"Sorry," she said, "We're just excited to try a nice long session for once. The shorter ones are great, so a longer one has to be beyond words, right Denice." Denice smiling, just shook her head in agreement.

"Well I don't know that the length of time makes them better, but we can try it and see," I said.

Then leading them into my bedroom I had them both lay on the bed. "Relax now," I said.

"I don't think I can, I'm so excited," Denice said rather tentatively and Kathy giggled.

"It's OK," Kathy said. "My brother will relax you. Trust me," she laughed.

"Just lay there a second and let the tension go out of your bodies," I said, mimicking what I had done the first time I put each of them under. Then I said, "sleeping passionately," and they instantly changed demeanor. In the condition they were just a second before, it would be hard, if not impossible to fake changing so rapidly. Their faces went from jovial to blank. Their eyes stared straight up and blinked seldom, yet they were open. This isn't sleep remember.

Now I was prepared for today. I had sterilized a needle, and had a cotton ball and had some rubbing alcohol in the cabinet of the night stand. I wasn't taking any chances that they were pretending today. Rubbing some alcohol thoroughly over each of their respective thumbs, I then told them their thumbs had no feeling at all. I then proceeded to prick them each.

Neither flinched in the least as I drew blood. Denice blinked, but I'm sure that was just coincidence. I disposed of the cotton and put away the needle and alcohol, then set about to my plan. I got out my camera - I wanted to be sure to have this in a video.

"You're now going to begin a lovely dream," I began. "You two are there in bed together and chatting about sex in general. The subject of kissing a girl comes up. Neither of you have and you continue on testing the waters. Questions like 'Would you like to?' or 'What do you think it would be like?' come up. Now at this point you turn facing one another." (They roll over facing one another still basically expressionless.)

"The questions have been asked, you both have a desire to find out, and slowly, shyly your heads come together and you kiss... and it's thrilling - more so than either of you expected."

It happens just as I've described. Their lips touch, they press together and after maybe 10 seconds they part, already somewhat flushed.

"OK now, there's no one else around and you're alone there in total privacy so continue this dream now on your own, but no matter how turned on you get, you remain asleep," I caution, as I video the action.

Without changing positions, Kathy says, "Wow, that kiss was... more than I expected!" Denice shyly nods smiling that Kathy approved. After a small delay while they laid face to face staring into one another's eyes, their eyes close and their faces come together.

This time they embrace one another as they kiss. Mouths open and they become quite passionate. Their hands roam over one another but not touching anywhere private. It is more of two girls experimenting for the very first time, careful not to push it too far.

As the camera catches it all, they finally break to breath some and Kathy flutters the front of her loose fitting top saying, "Whew! Is it hot in here?" and they both laugh without releasing their embrace much at all.

There was some stroking of each other modestly again and then after a few moments of awkward silence, they resumed their kissing even more passionately. Their legs intertwined and they pressed their bodies together as their tongues probed one another's mouth. Kathy held Denice's head tightly against hers as Denice let her hands slide down over Kathy's hips and back up her ribs, stopping short of cupping her breast.