You Wouldn't Do That on TV Pt. 03

Story Info
An adult gameshow featuring messy humiliation.
5.5k words
4.36
9.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger Warning: Bodily Fluids and other stinky gross stuff. Check the tags, and read at your own perverted risk! :)

*****

When the show returned, Kelsey needed no invitation to make her next selection, jumping up and selecting Locker #9. She opened it up and without saying a word recoiled in disgust.'Ew! It stinks worse than the fish!'

The audience giggled, and Kelsey reluctantly reached in and pulled out a bucket, but this one had a notecard taped to it. Inside the bucket was a steaming sludge, brown and dark green, and full of lumps. "Ew. What is this shit?!?! It smells like literal shit! Like actual feces!" She complained.

The audience groaned while some members hooted and hollared as Tom looked over and made a face. 'That, my dear, is grade A, fresh farmhouse manure!' he announced, 'And, I'm afraid it looks like it might get tipped over you Claire if you don't manage to win the final game haha!"

Claire nearly vomitted just at the thought. Kelsey held her breath and looked into the foul smelling bucket. She couldn't help but feel a sense of relief that she had picked this one for Claire, rather than the other way around! 

As she started to walk over to her opponents dumpster, Tom stopped her. "Oh wait just a moment, there's a card attached to this one"

Kelsey read the accompanying card, and then spoke, still not daring to breathe thru her nose. 'It says my opponent has to sit in this bucket.' Kelsey was practically giggling, even though she still wasn't breathing and her hand was covering her mouth, her index finger and thumb pinching her nose shut tightly.

'Oh cmon! My butt's already covered in fish!' Protested Claire.

Tom was having none of it as he ushered Claire towards the bucket, offering her a brief silver lining before adding to her already smelly experience. "Look on the bright side, Claire, at least it won't be getting emptied in your dumpster."

"It won't?!" Kelsey whined.

"Unfortunately no, not at the moment at least. After her stink-sit, this bucket goes back into the lockers, although it won't be returning to the same spot, so don't get any foul ideas" Tom snickered as he handed Claire off to Kelsey.

Kelsey set the bucket down and stepped back, half because of the rancid smell and half because she wanted a better view of her ex's sexy ass dipping into it. Claire looked at her with pleading eyes. She received exactly no mercy from her raven-haired opponent.

"Oh don't worry hun, I'm sure it can't possibly make your ass smell any worse than it already does!" Kelsey teased. "In fact, between the fish and the manure, it might actually be an improvement on how both your dirty pussy and smell butt usually smell!" Kelsey laughed.

Claire sneered at her. That insult cut deep. Claire had always been, how we say, sexually adventurous, and her sluttiness, as well as keeping her lady business fresh, was something she was very self-conscious about. She immediately fired back with a barb of her own. "How would you know, you practically never went down on me!"

Kelsey gasped as the audience ooh'ed and aw'ed like a bad 80's sitcom. "Well can you blame me? If it smells worse than rotten fish and horseshit down there, how can you expect me to--"

Claire interrupted, "You dont smell like roses yourself down there I hope you know!"

"Well it sure didn't seem like that when we were dating," Kelsey turned, speaking out to the audience, "because this girl was in-between my legs almost every night!"

The audience hooted and hollered, loving every second of the tit for tat, as Claire replied, "Yeah, it's called being a good partner! You should try it sometime!"

"Was cheating on me part of being a good partner too?" Kelsey fired back.

There were gasps and boos amongst the loud audience reaction to that bombshell. Claire looked to Tom, to retake control of the show, but he simply shook his head in mock disappointment at her, joining the crowd in shaming her in response to the new revelation of her infidelity. Tom was enjoying the verbal sparring far too much to cut it short, and he also knew this was making for great television. The show was at it's best when it was able to marry it's Nickelodeon-esque slapstick humiliation with Jerry Springer style relationship drama.

Recognizing that she wasn't going to get bailed out, Claire attempted to defend herself, "Well maybe if you spent some more time taking care of me like I was taking care of you, I wouldn't have had to satisfy those needs elsewhere" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Kelsey, who clearly was hurt by the insinuation that she wasn't good enough sexually to satisfy her lover.

Noticing a hand-cue from his producer, Tom realized they were getting close on time, and got things back on track, "Woo! That got a little spicy, didn't it folks!' he laughed to the audience, before continuing, "We'll have to revisit this conversation later. In the meantime, Claire, would you please?" He motioned her to the bucket of stinky sloppy manure.

Claire turned her back on Tom and Kelsey and slowly positioned herself next to the smelly bucket. She very slowly squatted and reluctantly lowered her butt towards the filthy manure.

Tom was getting annoyed by her slow compliance, especially given that they were already running over on time before the next commercial break. He walked over and put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her down. She screamed loudly as her pink, stained and smelly panty-clad butt broke the top of the surface of the manure and disappeared, displacing the manure up her lower back and down the back of her thighs. She screamed again and tried to stand up. But Tom's hand wouldn't let her.

She held her breath, pursing her lips and trying to not to inhale any of the horrible stench. As soon as she felt Tom's hand let go of her, she promptly stood up, globs of lumpy manure dropping heavily from her brown coated butt back into the bucket.

Her pink panties were stained browny-green from the runny sauce of the manure. She could feel that it had penetrated her panties, making her butt feel sticky, smelly and rank. She turned around to see Kelsey grinning, and then shook her head in dismay. Her front smelt of rancid fish and now her ass stank of cow shit. It felt so gross, and she looked SO stupid! It was incredibly embarrassing.

Before sitting back down, she turned to Tom and asked, "Can I go straight to my next pick please?"

The host mercifully nodded "yes", allowing her to delay the uncomfortable inevitable sensation of sitting back down.

Claire waddled over to the nearest locker, which was dead middle of the stage, and picked Locker #17, opening it to find a note card. She pulled it out and read the instructions aloud. 'Pie face!' 

'That's right, Claire. But not just any pie,' Tom smirked as a stagehand came out and handed her a big messy looking cream pie. Tom 'continued, that right there is a blueberry and MAYONAISE pie!' 

'Oh god no!' Kelsey uttered.

'Oh god yes!' Grinned Claire, taking a deep whiff of the foul pastry and scrunching her face at the foul smell while grinning the whole while at Kelsey, before delightedly announcing "she HATES mayo!"

Claire shuffled over to Kelsey, her brimming panties still sloshing. 'Chin up!' She laughed as she held the messy pie right in front of Kelsey's face, taunting her with it.

Kelsey held her breath. This was going to suck. At least, after what she just did to Claire, this was mild by comparison she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and braced for her Just Desserts.

Claire didn't hold back, thrusting the nasty pie straight into Kelsey's pretty face, smearing the smelly lard and blueberry compote over her features and laughing as the slop spilled out from under the pie tin and dripped onto her small exposed tits. With a final flourish, Claire twisted the tin up onto Kelsey's head, matting her long dark locks with slithery Mayo and gobs of blueberry filling.

Claire waddled away satisfied, laughing as she heard the tin fall from Kelsey's head and land on the floor with a clang.

Kelsey gouged eye holes out with her hand, flicking the smelly goop to the floor. She then put her hands to her face, scraping the mayo from her nose and mouth. She breathed again. She saw Claire smiling. Then she looked down at Claire's sagging smelly panties. She smiled back reminding Claire of her own nasty situation down below.

Tom looked at Kelsey, mayo and blueberries smeared on her face and her hands wiped down the side of the thighs, making them blue and white and sticky. 'It's your turn to pick a locker!' he encouraged.

Kelsey stood up and wiped her nose again, plugging each nostril one at a time and blowing hard to clear the open one before walking down the line of lockers, sniffing at each one, as if she was a bloodhound on a hunt.

As she reached the middle, she stopped and bent down and picked one of the lockers on the bottom row, Locker #5. Her eyes lit up as she opened it, having found exactly what she was after. Claire shivered in disgust as she watched Kelsey pull out the bucket of manure.

Kelsey smugly smiled at her while walking it over to the dumpster, giving Claire a menacing eyebrow raise before tipping the foul smelling horsepoop into the trash can.

As the disgusting sounds of lumpy manure splatting against the other mess in the dumpster filled Claire's ears, Tom's earlier words about it potentially getting tipped over her head ran through her mind, the mere possibility of such a foul fate now filling her with dread.

It was Tom's current words that brought Claire back to reality. "Alright Claire, it's your turn to pick the next locker."

She shuffled forward and picked a one from the top, Locker #20, as she didn't want to bend down. Her sloppy panties were already dripping disgustingly down the insides of her legs, and even reaching into the locker was a cause of additional discomfort for her.

She pulled out a note card and a box, reading the card out loud. 'Give your opponent a smelly breast massage!' Claire then opened the box, and made a sour face before showcasing it to the audience.

"Ooooh, that looks to be a fresh cowpat, doesn't it?" Tom cooed. Claire giggled, as Kelsey's jaw dropped.

With an uncomfortable shuffle, Claire made her way to Kelsey, putting on the rubber dish gloves that were folded inside the box as she arrived at her opponents chair.

With Kelsey's tits already on show, she tried to cover herself and plead for leniency, but it fell on deaf ears as Claire scooped up a filthy handful of stinky cowpoop and began smushing it across Kelsey's chest. Her boobs jiggled as Claire rubbed her messy hands all over them, covering them in the slimy cowshit. Being quite familiar with her ex's body and hot buttons, Claire payed special attention to Kelsey's sensitive nipples while smearing the smelly slurry over her tits.

Kelsey didn't know whether to groan in pleasure or gag in disgust. Ultimately she did both. This was beyond humiliating. Ever since her top was taken down, she had wanted her tits covered up, but not like this. This was so disgusting! Claire smelled horrible, and now her tits did too. And everyone she knew was probably watching this on TV! She felt so embarrassed and degraded.

Claire caught her looking down in shame, and gave one of her nipples a pinch, making Kelsey perk up and moan. "Stay with me sweetie" Claire taunted as she made sure that every inch of both breasts were covered, the glint in her eye letting Kelsey know that she was enjoying touching her up just as much as she was enjoying punishing her.

Finally Claire stopped smearing her tits and waddled back to her side of the platform, with her own stinking manure and fish covered butt dribbling slop horribly down the back of her thighs, leaving a rancid trail in their wake.

It was Kelsey's turn to choose a locker. She was relieved to have something to distract her from the slimy stink that was stuck to her tits. She walked forward towards Claire's side and pulled open Locker #15.

She pulled out the bucket carefully, hearing the runny, wet contents sloshing around inside. It smelled horrible, almost as bad as the fish and manure.

"Gross! What the hell is this?' Kelsey asked as she brought the bucket towards the dumpster, moving slowly so that the contents didn't spill. She hunched over the bucket as she moved, allowing some of the cowpoop to slither off her tits and into the bucket.

'That's CANTEEN WASTE!' Tom laughed. 'There's a nasty mix of cold pea soup, rotten eggs, out-of-date tomato soup, lumpy old gravy, chunks of spoiled meat, rotten fruits and vegetables, and who-know-what else!'

Kelsey placed the bucket down. 'Ew! That's rancid!' she chuckled, looking at poor Claire's pouting face. She couldn't believe how this show somehow found a way to get even grosser each step!

'I had better pour this in!' chuckled Kelsey, "wouldn't want any of this rotten food to...go bad" she cackled while tipping the sloppy waste bucket into the dumpster. She looked inside, the wet runny food slop had displaced the thickness of the horse manure, making it break up and look even more vile. She smiled to herself, before giving Claire an evil look and returning to her seat.

Claire just glared back, before gingerly standing up and opening Locker #19. She hauled the bucket inside down, and winced. "Phew! That's a stinky one" she taunted while showing the contents inside to be thick lumpy cottage cheese.

"Oh it appears to be so," Tom chuckled as Claire brought the bucket over and began emptying it in Kelsey's dumpster. "I reckon we got that from the farm's 'not-fit-for-sale' section" the host smirked.

Kelsey shot up and darted to the lockers, opening Locker #10 and pulling out a note card. She smirked and brought it over to Claire.

'Why don't you read it out for us, Claire?'

Claire groaned and grabbed the card, a look of horror rising on her face as she read the instructions.

'What does it say?' asked Tom with a smile. He knew it was not going to be good news for Claire.

'It says I have to mix the dumpster slop with my feet for 60 seconds...' Claire's voice trailed off at the end.

Kelsey stifled a laugh. She knew how much Claire loved her cute little feet. Claire loved going to spa treatments and getting pedicures, always having her toenails painted. Now she stood on the platform, shuffling her bare feet around the splatters of mess on the floor, her toes painted bright pink to match her underwear. Only in a moment, those toes would truly match her underwear, being covered in filth!

'Can I have some boots or shoes to put on?' pleaded Claire.

'I'm afraid not!' answered Tom, enjoying seeing Claire in this state as much as the audience and her opponent. It wasn't that they were all against her, but it felt deserved. It served her right for putting them through this whole ordeal.

'Come on, let me help you up' Tom snickered as he pulled Claire across the platform towards the dumpster Kelsey had been filling as two stage hands brought out a small step ladder, leaning it against the side.

Reluctantly, Claire climbed up and stood on the ledge of the dumpster. She then slowly lowered herself so that her slimy butt was on the edge of the platform, her knees bent and toes curled over the edge. She sighed, and then slowly and reluctantly, lowered her soft bare feet down into the slop. She hesitantly straightened her legs at the knees and felt the cold damp slop mush as her toes pushed downwards. She recoiled and looked down at her toes. The pink tips were dripping with lumps and stringy goo.

Unable to help herself, Kelsey gave Claire a push of encouragement, much to the audiences delight.

Claire slid straight into the dumpster with a splash, the layers of slop coming up to her waste. She screamed in discomfort. 'You fucking bitch! I can't believe you did that!'

'Come on, mix it up!' laughed Kelsey, knowing how much Claire must be hating the feeling of the horrible gloop under her soft soles and squishing between her poor toes.

'I'll get you for this!' Claire hissed.

Then, like the stomping of some truly rancid wine, Claire lifted her feet, one at a time and squished the concoction together, stopping frequently to gag and hold back vomit. Her feet squished and squashed the lumps of manure, mixing it with the leftover cold soup, making a lukewarm mixture. Every now and then, the smell of rotten fish filled her nostrils as her feet crushed a sardine or clump of tuna. The green lumpy slime at the bottom was being dragged up to the top, making the whole mess a dark and rank mixture of smelly disgusting slop. The thought of having this tipped over her nearly made her sick into the dumpster.

By the time she had ground down the lumps at the bottom and her feet were able to reach the bottom of the dumpster, the mixture of smells and textures looked revolting. Between the strong stinky smell and gross nasty textures, she couldn't hold back any longer, and Claire finally puked, first trying to cover her mouth and get it back down for fear of embarrassment, before being unable to hold it in and fully letting loose, curling over and vomiting into the slop pool.

The audience laughed and groaned as the poor girl lost her lunch, and Tom added to the humiliation, reminding her that she had just added more "stuff" to the slop that would ultimately be dumped over her if she lost the next round.

When Claire finally finished spewing, Tom decided she had suffered enough and ordered her out of the dumpster. She didn't hesitate, pulling herself up, and then she scraping as much of the smelly lumpy slop off her legs and feet as she could, pushing it back into the dumpster with heavy splats. She grabbed her toes and tried to pull off as much slime as she could. She felt like she was going to puke once more as she saw her painted nails covered with sticky brown manure, much of it stuck under her toenails. Claire scrapped her soles on the side of the dumpster and stood up, leaving a wet brown patch on the edge she initially sat down.

Could her humiliation get any worse? She desperately wished for the show to end so she could have a nice warm shower and get dressed. Her lower half was now soiled and her underwear stank. This was too much. She could see the smile on Kelsey's face and she longed to get her back.

Without waiting for instructions, Claire opened a locker by Kelsey, Locker #14 and pulled out the contents; a note card and a giant bowl of what looked like wet dog food.

She looked at the card and then laughed. 'Yes! I get to smear this in your face!' Claire smiled as she walked over towards Kelsey with the heaping bowl of slop.

Kelsey looked at the bowl of mush and gulped. She had spent the last ten minutes wiping off the mayo from her face, it wasn't clean, but at least her features were visible and the smell had subsided. But this was truly horrible and disgusting. She gulped again and looked up apologetically at Claire. But Claire was not going to go easy on her, not after what Kelsey had just made her do. 

'Is that what I think it is?' whimpered Kelsey.

'Only if you think it's wet, sloppy, dog food!' Tom laughed.

In any other situation, Claire would have been reluctant to dunk her hands in cold slimy dog food. But not now. She relished the chance to embarrass and humiliate her ex, especially after what Kelsey had just done to her.

Claire stood up, her sodden panties no longer in her mind, and thrust her dog food covered hands into Kelsey's face, pushing them and smearing them around. Kelsey wanted to scream, but she didn't want to open her mouth for fear of dog food getting inside.

Claire was laughing and taking great delight in trying to push the lumps of slimy sloppy meat into Kelsey's closed mouth, smearing the slop over her soft lips, cheeks and chin. Kelsey tried to shift her head out of the way, but Claire was too forceful, moving her wet and greasy hand across her face while grabbing the back of Kelsey's head with her other hand.

12