You Wouldn't Do That on TV Pt. 05

Story Info
An adult gameshow featuring messy humiliation.
3.5k words
4.38
6.7k
8
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The lights came on and Tom was told that they were back on air.

A voice-over echoed throughout the studio welcoming the crowd back as the hair and make-up team did a last minute pass on each of the girls, wiping their faces and hair clean, and applying a fresh later of make-up.

Tom smiled and greeted the audience and cameras. "Welcome back to 'You Wouldn't Do That On Television'. If you missed the first part, you've missed out on a great messy rivalry! But you're just in time for the finale of our first match today!"

He smiled as the camera panned out to show Kelsey and Claire walking out, each girl looking as beautiful as ever (from the neck up). They landed at Tom's sides as he continued. "Our first set of contestants are Kelsey and Claire. Claire tweeted in and wanted messy revenge on her ex Kelsey here, because Kelsey thinks that she's too good for her!" the crowd booed.

"So far, the girls have been mixing a concoction of horrible muck in their dumpsters, which in our finale, may, or may not get tipped over their opponent!" The audience made a noise of disgust at the sound and thought of the dumpsters being emptied over one of the girls.

"Kelsey has mixed up an awful blend of disgusting green slime, rancid baked beans, rotten food waste from our cafeteria, chopped up fish SLOP, and stinky farm house manure -- all to be tipped over Claire!" the audience made more repulsed noises, especially at the sound of the stinky slithery fish and smelly sticky manure -- they remembered, as did Kelsey and Claire, just how smelly and vile it was earlier. Claire shivered as she reminisced about having to dunk her pour ass in the manure bucket and have her panties filled with rotten fish. 

"Oooh and Claire made a special contribution to the dumpster as well" Tom smirked as they replayed the clip of her puking on screen, furthering her embarrassment.

Tom then continued. "And Claire here has created up a noxious mixture containing leftover Chinese food, out of date mayo, rotten cottage cheese, sloppy wet dog food and cat food, and stinky lumpy spoiled milk, all to be tipped over Kelsey if she wins!"

The audience cheered at the sound of Kelsey getting her comeuppance. It burned hearing everyone cheer for her messy misfortune, but she inwardly, she smiled, she knew they wouldn't be getting what they wanted...

"So our signature Dump-O dumpsters are ready, filled with the horrible mixtures you girls have created. All that remains is for you two to take your seats by the side of your opponent's dumpsters!" Tom laughed and then ushered Kelsey and Claire back to the dumpster platforms, where a horrible fate was awaiting one of them.

There was a chest high barrier between each girl's seat. The seat itself was sat in a trough, with walls shin high to all sides except the back, the back made up the wall which lead up to the platform. The track the dumpsters would travel was visible, as was the point where it would stop and tip the payload over the unfortunate victim. *(If this doesn't make sense to you, google "Fun House Dump-O")*

Kelsey trembled as she surveyed the scene, but overall she was excited to be part of the final game, she didn't even care that her tits were still hanging out. She had a great chance to get Claire back for having her slimed and for humiliating her on national TV. Yes, Claire was gonna GET IT!

Kelsey closed her eyes briefly and daydreamed about Claire getting dumped on, how sweet the revenge it would, seeing her wince and moan as the horrible gunk sloshed over her. Then she thought about how great it would be to be able to watch Claire getting slopped over and over again on YouTube whenever she wanted after. The humiliation would be eternal! She opened her eyes, smiling. That video would never get old or boring to her. 

As the girls approached their seats, Kelsey looked into the dumpster by hers. It looked absolutely disgusting, there were vile strings and slimy clumps of leftover chinese food running though a sloppy, lumpy, gooey, greyish mixture with brown chunks of mushy meat from the dog food interspersed within a creamy soupy slop of lumpy rotten milk. It looked truly revolting and absolutely smelt horrible. She literally could not believe that a show would dump something this horrible on someone, let alone a pretty girl like her. But that wasn't going to happen today thankfully...

Tom ushered her into her seat and she sat down, smiling, knowing that Claire's dumpster was far worse and in the end, it would be going over her head! Kelsey sat confidently, her arms crossed over her pert boobs, trying to cover them and save as much dignity as possible.

Claire dragged her heels as Tom pressured her to get into her seat. She nearly threw up at the smell of the dumpster by her side. The messy mix of manures and rotting fish stank so badly, like a pungent perfume of the worst smells imaginable. The look of the slop wasn't any less disgusting. The contents of the dumpster mixed together created a festering brown and green slop, full of chunks and lumps and beans and muck and ugghhhhhh it was so fucking gross!

"Blecgh" Claire instinctively whined as she glanced inside the dumpster. She prayed she would get out of this. The thought of having the fish chunks along with the pig and horse manure plopping over her head and on her face made her want to throw up. She shivered in her seat at the thought, and nervously began drumming her long fingernails against her bare thighs as she stared out into the audience. They looked like lions gnashing their teeth before a fresh kill. Every single person smiling with glee at the horrible misfortune that was about to befall one of these two poor women.

Claire looked over at Kelsey... "Fuck, she looks cocky! Ughhh I can't wait to wipe that smile off her face!" she thought to herself. Kelsey looked over at her at that moment as if she could read her mind. Their eyes met and Claire forced a smile at Kelsey. Kelsey grinned back, tapping her bare feet on the cold plastic of the trough she was sat in.

"Ladies!" Tom spoke and walked in-between the platform and the girls. "Here's how this works. We're going to ask you each trivia questions, and each time you get one wrong, well, that steaming, stinking, waste container full of foul slop is going to crank up one level. If you get it right, your opponents dumpster goes up a level. When one of those dumpsters reaches the third level, what happens folks?"

On cue, the cruel audience screamed with joy "DUMP-O!!!"

Tom laughed and continued, "That's right, after 3 'Dump-O' cards, you lose and get dumped on with that big nasty giant dumpster of slop that your opponent mixed up!"

The audience 'oohed' and cackled, taunting two girls as Tom giggled and added to their angst, giving an over-exaggerated "Yecgh!" as he turned to Claire, who was nearest to that side of the stage.

Claire looked at the reeking dumpster by her side and cringed. God she hoped it wouldn't end up being emptied on her... Kelsey controlled her breathing, she looked at the slop in the dumpster next to her, then at Claire across the stage. She looked so unhappy to be there. Kelsey's body tingled. She couldn't wait to see that bitch glopped!

Tom interrupted Kelsey's leering, grabbing her attention as he walked past her to the wall of lockers from before. "Now, as promised, you do have a way out!" He reached the wall, continuing "Before whichever of you loses gets dumped on, you'll be given a choice. You can take your dumping, or you can risk a Double Dump-O by picking a number from the wall."

The audience cheered as Tom opened Locker #1, revealing a big green sign taped to the back of the door with"Dump-O" written in a gross snot-like font. "In each of these lockers, there are one of three instructions taped to the back of the locker door. As you can see, one option is 'Dump-O', which means not just does your dumpster go over your head, but your opponents dumpster gets poured over you as well!"

The audience went nuts, this being their obvious desired outcome, as Tom walked over to the other side of the stage and opened Locker #21, revealing a big red sign taped to the back of the locker door with "Dump-NO" written on it in a gross looking font.

"And a scarce few of these lockers have 'Dump-No', written on them, which which means that your dumpster will not tip over you, and lucky for you, you get to play another round."

The audience 'booed' and groaned, making both girls feel even worse. These people were out for blood. They so badly wanted to see them get dumped on. "What the fuck is wrong with these assholes" Claire thought to herself. Kelsey had no such thought. She WAS one of those assholes. She LIVED for seeing other women getting slopped and humiliated on the show. Nothing turned her on more. And she was about to get what she loved....

Tom walked back over from the lockers and stood between the girls. "Now there is one other option..." He raised his eyebrows before continuing, "One of those lockers, has a sigh that says 'Dump-Go', which will immediately send your opponents dumpster, AND your dumpster over their head!" The audience went wild again at the thought of such an unfair sliming. The loser, somehow stays clean, and the winner ends up getting slopped with both of the dumpsters. What a horrible turn of events for someone...

And that someone was about to be Claire.

Kelsey smiled at Claire like a real bitch, an evil smirk she couldn't help. She just had to get three questions wrong and then pick Locker #3 and then Claire would be getting an unfair double dumping of some of the most disgusting slop imaginable.

Kelsey tried to covertly rub her thighs together, unable to resist the throbbing sensation in-between her legs as she thought about Claire getting it. She couldn't wait to see both dumpsters being emptied over her. She felt no shame in thinking it, both because she didn't want to get it herself, but more because she wanted to see Claire humiliated on national TV and covered in all the horrible slop they had selected. This was going to be epic. Like 'call in sick for work tomorrow cause I'm masturbating all day' epic.

Tom continued, "Alright, it everyone understands, let's begin!"

The girls both nodded, and Dump-O platform came to life by their sides. Both Kelsey and Claire jumped as the large dumpsters noisily shook and slowly lifted up, a few inches off the ground. They were still on the first of the 4 rungs on the platform, but even just seeing them lifted off the ground was an ominous and unsettling sight.

Tom continued, "So, Claire, since you brought Kelsey on, we'll start with you. Who was the first President of the United States?"

Kelsey sighed, they always did this on the show, making the questions easy for the person who nominated the contestant, and hard for the contestant that was unknowingly brought on. Such an extra layer of cruelness to an already mean gameshow, but today, that would end up working in her favor, Kelsey thought to herself...

"Abraham Lincoln?"

...Or maybe not...

Kelsey's eyes blinked in astonishment as the audience laughed and a 'wrong answer' buzzer sounded. Claire threw her face in her hands in shame as the dumpster next to her noisily raised up a few feet to it's 2nd rung.

"I'm sorry that's incorrect Claire" Tom snickered.

Kelsey had dated Claire for many reasons. Being smart was not one of them. Despite her good looks and arrogant attitude, Claire was a bit of dunce, and it had only now just occurred to Kelsey how troubling that may be with regards to her mischievous plan. Her concerns were interrupted however as Tom asked her the next trivia question.

"And this one's for you Kelsey...What was the exact date George Washington was sworn into office as the first President of the United States?"

Kelsey pretended to be offended by the impossible question. She gave an exaggerated scoff, and then, in an effort to mess with the audience a bit and leave them even more high and dry when she ultimately escaped the messy fate they so wanted to see, she put an extra bratty tone on and answered, "Jan. 20th, 1776."

The loud 'wrong buzzer' sounded shook her, but she quickly steeled her nerves, even as the dumpster beside her ratcheted up a rung to it's 2nd position. Under normal circumstances, this would be a nightmare, brining her one step closer to a horrible smelly slimy fate. But having the ace up her sleeve of which locker contained the 'Dump-GO' card meant this was just one step closer to Claire getting both bins emptied over her.

Speaking of Claire, she nervously twiddled her fingers as Tom came over and delivered his next question, "Ok Claire, perhaps you'll have better luck with a sporting question" the audience laughed, making Claire shuffle her feet and make a stupid face of pleading as Tom continued "Which NFL team won the super bowl last year?"

Kelsey stifled a laugh as she saw Claire's mouth open with a pleading gasp. She never watched football or even paid attention to it. Her eyes searched the room, as if there might be some hidden clue somewhere, before shrugging her shoulders and whining, "Awww I don't know, the Bulls?"

Claire's reward for her stupidity came two-fold, first the sound of the 'wrong answer' buzzer blaring thru the studio, and second, a load of the show's filthy disgusting green slime came pouring down on her from above.

Having not been as familiar with the show, nor it's infamous catch phrase that triggers the slime, Claire was completely unprepared as the dirty deluge of gross green glop started splattering all over her freshly cleaned hair and flowing down her scrunched up face.

It was thick and chunky, yet also sloppy and runny, and Claire once again immediately regretted her decision to have anything to do with this show. She shut her eyes and mouth tight as the slop started to stream down her face in gross chunks and runny snotty strands as the mushy soupy green torrent enveloped her.

Claire could hear both Kelsey and Tom, as well as the audience laughing at her, furthering her humiliation, and for a moment, her mind was focused on that, and not on the awful slime that was thundering down on her.

But the gross feeling of it plopping off her head and clumps piling up on her shoulders and lap soon returned her attention to the awful experience of being green slimed.

Claire groaned in disgust as the vile slop began making it's way down both the outside and inside of her lingerie. The nasty glop against her bare skin under it made her nearly vomit. She couldn't believe that such disgusting stuff could be dumped on anyone, let alone HER.

The deluge of horrible slime was relentless. Claire instinctively ran both of her hands through her hair as gross gunk continued to pour over her, with the wiped hair being re-covered with a new layer of slop moments after she had cleared that area. It was hopeless.

Claire couldn't help but moan as the foul muck washed over her body, clumping up in her bra before running down into her underwear. Even her bare legs were covered in slime as it slithered down her body and pooled at her bare feet.

She again slicked back her hair as she sighed and miserably looked up directly into the foul stream, as if to beg whoever was dumping it on her to stop this messy humiliating punishment. After a moment of taking it straight on the face, Claire looked back down, pitifully, and cowered under the rancid slime stream, pouting like she'd never been unhappier.

Finally the deluge showed signs of relenting, and then slowed to a few nasty plops down the back of Claire's hair. She grimaced as she again slicked her once pristine hair back behind her ears and wiped her face, only to have the final few globs of slime explode right on forehead, leaving her miserable face covered in gunk again.

Claire shuddered in place at the uncomfortable sensation of all the slime inside her lingerie, not to mention the pile of it caked on top of her head, slowly slithering down in nasty little blobs. Her bra was completely saturated and clung to her skin, and gross slop sloshed around in her underwear as it slowly dribbled out of her panties and down her legs, causing even more discomfort. It was awful. YUCK!

"Well, certainly not the best choice of words there Claire, you not only sent your dumpster up another rung, but you foolishly got yourself slimed while doing so. Tsk tsk." he gave a teasing finger wag to the slime covered blob that used to be a beautiful blonde.

Claire's slimy shoulders sunk even further, registering a strong moment of "what have I gotten myself into" before she disgustedly pulled some sticky slimy clumps from her hair and inspected the mush in her hands for a second, quietly moaning "Ewwww..." before shuddering at how gross it was. Claire flung the nasty stuff at the ground with force. Her sour face got even squintier as she processed the fact that she was completely covered in the same exact gunk that was just in her hands. SO disgusting!

She was covered. It was everywhere. She'd be lucky if she ever got all of it off of herself. She was damn sure going to try though. Claire began angrily wiping slime from her face, flinging globs of the nasty green muck towards the ground before scraping slime from her hair, and then body, as Tom walked over to Kelsey.

"And now for you next question Kelsey, how tall is Johnny Hekker, the punter for the Super Bowl champion Los Angeles Rams?

Kelsey thought to herself about it for a second; "The average male is 5'9...athletes are always bigger...but punters are little guys, right? They just kick field goals, no need for them to be as tall as the quarterback...but even a small football player is probably taller than a-- Waitaminute...what am I doing? I need to get this wrong!" She caught herself just as Tom demanded an answer.

"5 feet 3 inches?" she guessed, hoping she didn't accidentally get it correct and delay her attempt at rigging an unfair dumping for her newly slimed ex.

The wrong answer buzzer sounded and Kelsey watched nervously as her dumpster ratcheted up to it's 2nd wrong.

"Wow. Not the brightest batch here today folks" Tom joked. The audience laughed as he made his way back to Claire, who was still trying desperately to rid as much of the green slime off herself as possible.

"Let's see if we can't stumble our way into a right answer her folks. This next question is a music one, and we have it on good authority you were a fan of this band growing up Claire, so hopefully you'll find this easier than the previous two questions. What is the name of N'Sync's debut single?"

Claire lit up. She actually knew this one. "You'r all I ever wanted!" she shouted happily.

Her smile evaporated as the sound of the buzzer let her know she was incorrect.

"What?!" That's bullshit! I was right! I know I'm right!" she shouted incredulously as her dumpster made it's way up to it's 3rd and final rung.

"I'm sorry Claire, but the song's title is actually 'I wan't you back', you named the first like of the chorus." Tom teased before making his way over to Kelsey.

Claire sunk in her slimy seat. How could she have screwed that up. She was beside herself as Tom asked Kelsey her 3rd question.

"Kelsey, if you can get this one right, you'll be sending that festering dumpster over Claire's slimy little head. Let's see if you're any better at music questions. What is the name of the studio where N'Sync's first single was recorded?"

Kelsey gave an annoyed eyeroll, "Oh come on, you know I don't kn--" she stopped, catching herself just in time was the audience grumbled and giggled. "Ugh. Is it....ummm...Disney Studios?"

A louder buzzer promptly sounded, letting her know it wasn't, as her dumpster began ricketing up to it's 3rd and final rung, jolting to a stop as it reached the top.

12