You Wouldn't Do That on TV Pt. 06

Story Info
The finale of an adult gameshow featuring messy humiliation.
3.8k words
4.73
9.8k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Both girls had answered incorrectly three times, and as a result, both dumpsters full of mixed slop were now raised up 12 feet above each girl's chair, just waiting to tip over and unload the foul contents inside over the unlucky victim.

Kelsey looked up and winced, but then thought to herself "Locker #3. I've got this." She looked at Claire and tried to hide her smile as Tom made his way over to the still green slime coated blonde.

"Alright next question, and remember Claire, if you get it right, it's Dump-O time for Kelsey. But if you get it wrong... that dumpster above is going to tip over you!" Tom made no effort to hold back the shit-eating grin on his face as he cackled.

Kelsey meanwhile was beaming. She couldn't lose at this point. If Claire guessed right and won, then she'd move forward with her plan, taking the opportunity to pick a locker and selecting the 'Dump-GO' one, which would send both dumpsters over Claire. And if Claire got the question wrong, there was no way she'd risk a Double Dump-O and pick a locker. Kelsey knew how conservative Claire was, and knew she'd take her dumping with shameful resignation rather than risk making things worse by opting to pick a locker and attempt getting out of it...

"This next topic is movies and TV. Hopefully you'll fair better. What is the name of this HBO show that features, dragons, kings, and white walkers?"

Claire didn't even think twice about it. "House of the Dragon!" she shouted.

She knew she fucked up the second the words left her mouth, just based on the audience's hooting and hollering, which continued as the buzzer sounded confirming her wrong answer.

"Ooooh I'm sorry Claire, but the answer we were looking for was Game of Thrones." Tom cheekily announced.

Kelsey couldn't believe it. She had sucked his gross cock for nothing, with Claire singlehandedly losing the game herself by not answering even one question correctly. "Oh well, I guess it's better to have insurance and not need it then it is to be caught without it" she thought to herself as Claire nervously grimaced across the staged.

Tom continued, "So, Claire, you have a choice now... would you like to pick a locker and risk taking a Double Dump-O? Or, would you rather we just let all that rotten stuff that's sitting above your head pour out all over you and call it day?

Claire looked up at the stinking dumpster above her and shivered in fear and anticipation. She couldn't believe what an irate tweet had led to. She hoped the dumpster wouldn't tip and that the number she heard Tom tell Kelsey backstage would lead to revealing a "Dump-No"!

Claire gulped, before croaking out. "I'll take my chances with the lockers."

Kelsey's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe Claire had chosen to risk doubling the punishment, doubling the humiliation, doubling the slop, to potentially get another question and chance at dumping on Kelsey. This was not the pushy risk-averse girl she had dated. This was so out of character.

The audience cheered wildly as Tom clapped and made his way over to the Locker wall. As he walked by, Kelsey smirked, Claire had just made things worse for herself. Now she was certain to get both dumpsters emptied on her. If she picked a "Dump-O" card, she'd trigger the double dumping herself, and if she picked a "Dump-NO" card, then Kelsey would just follow-through with her plan, and get the next question wrong so she could pick Locker #3 and--

The color drained from Kelsey's face, "But what if Claire picked Locker #3..." Just the possibility made her stomach suddenly knot. She drummed her hands on her bare thighs and lifted her bare feet from the trough, resting her soles on the edge, her toes curling over the side. "Surely she won't, I mean what are the odds that she picks the right one..." Kelsey thought to herself.

Her worst nightmares came true when she heard Claire speak.

"I'll chose Locker number... Erm... Three!" Claire said, looking straight forward.

"Three?" replied Tom. "You've got it!"

Kelsey looked down in disbelief. Then over at Claire and cursed "Bitch!" Claire just smiled back.

Kelsey's face was white. Now her only hope was that Tom had double-crossed her and told her the number for the 'Dump-GO' card was actually for a 'Dump-O' card... "That IS something he would do" she tried to convince herself as Tom opened the door to Locker #3, revealing a shiny gold card on the back of the locker door that road 'Dump-GO'

Kelsey cursed under her breath again. "Fuck." she muttered as she heard the crowd laugh. She looked out into the audience and could see Adam, laughing loudly. Then she saw the glum face of her friend Natalie out in the baying audience, still somewhat covered in remnants of her disgusting green sliming, She so wished she could be her instead of sitting where she currently was...

Tom's evil laugh brought her back to reality. "Wow! That's a first on this show! She actually picked the 'Dump-Go' locker! Tom laughed.

Claire looked to her side and stifled a giggle, causing Kelsey's heart to sink as she suspected what would be happening any moment ...

Kelsey took a breath and braced herself, she closed her eyes and tensed her body. She could hear the howling laughter from the audience and the sound of the slop sloshing as the dumpster above her head started tipping over, inching it's way towards releasing the foul contents over the poor humiliated girl below.

She held her hands to her head in despair as she realized the can was tipping above her and there was nothing she could do about it, cringing nervously while tightening all her muscles as she heard the vile slop start to spill out as the can started tipping over.

The rancid mixture of gross sludge hung from the edge for a moment, before the continued tipping of the dumpster and gravity took hold of the thick gloop and made it fall heavily down on the grimacing victim below.

Kelsey, while emitting a loud moan, took the full force of the Dump-O container on her head. Her yelling was masked by the laughing and cheering of the audience, as well as the loud plopping of thick gunk all over her.

The smelly goop began dumping straight onto her head, splattering all over her black hair, which had barely dried. She was instantly coated in the foul smelling mixture, lumpy cottage cheese and slimy leftover Chinese food became intertwined with her plaits, as the nasty gunk slid over her head, lubricated by the copious amounts of mayo, milk, and lumpy dog food, the latter of which slithered down her face.

Repulsed, she instinctively put her hands to her face to try and clear the smelly slop from her eyes. But there was just too much of it coming down on her. It kept cascading over her head in waves, recovering every inch she would clear off almost instantly. The deluge continued, sending more lumps of smelly slop with strings of leftover Chinese food flowing over her pretty face, covering her features and hands. Chunks of dog and food began piling up on her shoulders and lap, stewing in a soup of sour milk and duck sauce.

Kelsey shivered as she felt the heavy stinky mess splatter off her head and dribble down her face and neck before covering her bare tits. She squirmed as the revolting glop showered down on her, making her boobs dance around, her nipples stiffening under the cold downpour. With her holding her breath, her chest was being forced out which made a great target for the oncoming goo. Globs of lumpy sludge slid down her twisting face and dripped all over her tits, covering them completely, the bars in her nipples -- which have given her so much pleasure in the past -- were now disgustingly obscured by the ooze, and being tugged down by it's weight, a sensation she hated because of it's inherent pleasure despite coming in such a horrible situation.

She could feel mushy slop traveling down her back, making her squirm in her seat as she felt her soft ass cheeks receive a coating of muck. Her front fared no better. The slime that ran over her tits, covered her tummy and pooled in her crotch, seeping through the thin material of her bodysuit and soaking her pussy. Still she squirmed. Some lumps of glop had forced themselves inside her body suit and she could feel them slipping and sliding over her sensitive parts, gliding over her pussy and pooling in her gusset. She gagged in discomfort and hatred once again. She stamped her bare feet in the pool that was quickly filling around her feet, a reaction she instantly regretted, as she felt horrible muck in-between her toes with each angry stomp.

And then thicker lumps came. She knew it was the dog food by the heavy weight of the chunks and the nasty smell. It had sunk to the bottom of the dumpster and now was slithering out, splatting heavily on her head before sending it's gritty gunk sliding down her face and plopping into her lap. She inhaled deeply though her nose, not daring to open her mouth in case something fell into it. Unfortunately, that mean she caught the stench of the stinky dog food, as well as everything else that was raining down on her, in full force.

She gagged, as the smell of rotten meat mixed with rancid milk and rotten chinese food was beyond disgusting. She wanted to vomit. She trembled as more and more stinky sloppy lumps fell down over her head, plopping and exploding as they destroyed her hair and dribbled down her scrunched up face.

She wiped her face intermittently, only to have it re-covered by more foul mess. She was completely covered. Her bare shoulders caked in goo, her arms slathered in it, her lovely manicure ruined. Lumps of horrible smelly slop squelched under her bare feet and squished between her delicate little toes. "Would this ordeal ever stop?" she thought to herself.

The delude didn't stop. It was as if the dumpster's contents were never-ending. More rancid food slipped and slid out as the large basin was now completely turned upside down over her. The last chucks came falling from the can. Thick pieces of dog food, slimy stringy chinese food that had marinated in rancid mayo and sour milk, and thick clumps of cottage cheese that were previously clinging to the sides of the dumpster. Now they dripped from the entire circumference of the can's lip, meaning that a rectangle of slop rained down on poor Kelsey. It was inescapable. Her knees, shoulders, back and arms received a splattering while her head remained safe from vile mess for a brief moment.

Kelsey shuddered and took a breath, she wiped her eyes as lumps sporadically fell and hit her bare skin making her shiver in repulsion. She looked up and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the dumpster was empty. It was finally over...

She looked down at herself. Every inch was covered in rancid muck. Her crotch bulged from where slime had slithered down her tummy and then filled her bodysuit. She squirmed in her seat, crushing lumps of goo with her ass and allowing sludge to trickle down her ass crack and nestle under her body. The lumps moved and shuffled around her pussy making her grimace and moan. She rubbed her thighs and legs with her hands, smearing gross goo over her soft skin and flicking lumps of god-knows-what from herself. Her feet were ankle deep in the stinky swamp of pooled sludge. She lifted her bare feet and nearly cried at the sight of her ruined pedicure and the disgusting feeling of the slop between her toes. She scraped her soles on the edge of the trough, hanging her toes outside the trough, and wiggling them to try and get as much goo off them as she could, leftover chinese food wrapped around and between her toes along with lumps of cat food and cheese.

Then she remembered Claire should have been suffering the same fate. She quickly darted her head over and looked at her ex. She wiped some more goop from her eyes as she looked at Claire in shock. Claire was sitting with a big smile on her face, and she was clean (apart from the remnants from her sliming).

Kelsey wiped her face again and couldn't help but pout. Claire was laughing. So was the audience. But they weren't laughing at what had just happened...they all seemed to be amping up their laugher... Kelsey didn't quite know why. Claire looked up. Her dumpster was moving, but not so much that it was emptying... It was in fact, making it's way across the platform wall towards Kelsey...

"Oh no..." Kelsey muttered as she remembered that a 'Dump-GO' meant the victim got BOTH dumpsters upended on them. "Oh fuck! Oh shit shit shit!!" she whined...

"Quite literally!" laughed Claire. "This is for making me sit in it! And for pouring fish guts in my panties and making me stand in it. And everything else you did to me!"

The audience howled with laughter. Kelsey shook her head is despair and disbelief. "No no no no..." She pleaded to the audience and Tom, neither of which gave any notice.

"I hope the blowie was worth it!" mouthed Claire.

The laughing and cheering from the audience became louder and Kelsey glanced up and saw that Claire's dumpster -- the one Kelsey had filled with horrible fish guts, green slime, baked beans, rotten canteen food, and stinking manure was now tilting above her, inching it's way towards tipping over and emptying it's foul payload all over her...

As she looked up, the heavy deluge of disgusting slop came splattering down, all over her pretty face. The areas she had just wiped clean were now clogged up with a pile of stinky smelly food. The audience's laughter faded away as the sudden downpour, which was much quicker than the previous dumpster, engulfed her.

She could smell and taste tomatoes, peas, beans, carrots and all sorts of other foods. She spit and sputtered, as she straightened her head and allowed the stinky sloppy gunk to slide down her pretty face and pelt her exposed chest while more of splattered down on her hair from above.

Instinctively, she moved her hands to her exposed tits and started to push the goo off them. All that managed to do however was smear the grotty gunk over her skin. She shivered as her fingers ran slop over her sensitive nipples. Little bits of smelly rotten fish tangled in her ruined her and dribbled down her disgusted face.

Awful slop coated her shoulders and torso and filled her bodysuit even more. She spread her thighs and pushed her hands down from her tits, over her stomach, to her crotch, where she pushed and pryed the horrible slop out of her bodysuit. But no sooner had she squeezed a bulge of goo out and over her thighs, more rancid slop fell down, plopping off her head, slithering down her tits and refilling her bodysuit, replacing the previous cold concoction with a slightly warmer but smellier one.

Then something warm and thick slapped her on the head. She knew exactly what it was. A smelly cowpat slid from the dumpster and landed directly on her head. The audience hooted with laughter. Kelsey groaned in disgust as the thick brown poop exploded on her head, disintegrating and sending bits and streams of smelly greenish brown liquid trickling all over her hair. She could feel the warm slop running through her hair, over her scalp and dripping down her back. At the same time it was running down her face, smearing over her nose and dripping from her chin before sliding down her tits.

Slap.

Another cowpat hit her. She yelped. The thick stinky ooze was mixed with fish guts which slithered disgustingly over her. She looked down to see the mushy runny shit dripping from her tits and running inside her bodysuit.

Plop.

She screamed as another thick piece of manure hit her head. She stomped her feet in protest. She didn't know what good it would do, other than dunking her poor bare feet back into the cold pool of rancid slop that was now filling the trough at her feet up to her shins. She scrunched and curled her toes, kicking and splashing in the trough spraying foul goo up her legs. It was disgusting.

She shivered and lifted her hands to her head, rubbing her face clean and gouging gunk from her eyes. The deluge appeared to have stopped. Beans, fish guts and other various lumps slowly continued to drop over her bare knees and shoulders. She cleared her eyes again and looked up. It was a big mistake.

The largest of the cowpats was hurtling towards her face...

Everything went dark, her nose was filled with the stench of shit. She groaned and wiped her eyes clear, tipping her head to try and release the lumps of smelly goo that were stuck to her face. The final pieces of cowshit slithered down Kelsey's body as she listened to just how much the audience were laughing and cheering, enjoying and relishing in her discomfort. And so was Claire. She could hear her laughing above everyone else's.

Her hair was ruined, caked in shit and fish chum and rotten foods, matted down by a range of nasty swill. Little bits of sardines slithered down her soaked bangs, making her grimace as stinky milk streams carried bits of fish down her face. Chunks of mushy meaty dog food piled high atop her head, resting amidst clumps of horseshit and pig manure, with lo mein noodles and baked beens intermingled in the muck. Little clumps of rotten milk and green slime collected on her eyebrows and eyelashes, destroying the expensive lash extensions she had just gotten done the week prior.

Kelsey disgustedly wiped her eyes clean, opening them for the first time since she had been dumped on. She didn't dare look up. But the downpour had thankfully stopped, and Tom seemed to take some sort of order.

"Who would have thought Claire would have chosen the 'Dump-Go' box and given her ex an extra special slopping!" He laughed.

Kelsey gritted her teeth. SHE should have been the one enjoying revenge, not Claire. She earned it! The taste of Tom's cock mixed with the smell of the rancid food, rotten fish and manure still choking her. She looked over at Claire who was gloating, she was up and off her seat, laughing while pinching her nose at the rancid smell emanating from Kelsey and waving her hand in front of her face in an exaggerated fashion to emphasize how bad the poor girl stunk.

Kelsey knew she was doing it to tease her, but she also knew she smelled absolutely horrible. Like a clogged toilet had been dumped inside of a garbage truck and left to rot in the sun all day. Her hair would stink for days if not weeks. It would be multiple showers before she could even consider going on another date. She started the night excited to see someone getting slopped, and now she had become a stinky slimy loser for all to laugh at. Even in her disgusted state, she was able to recognize the irony and element of justice that had been served. She had deserved this, and she knew it. A part of her even was getting turned on by the element of comeuppance. But it would be many MANY showers before she would be able to use the horrible memory of this for her own masochistic fantasies and desires. At the moment, all she could do was sulk in the slop, and try not to barf.

Her nose wrinkled as the odorous scent of feces briefly overpowered the other foul smells, and she looked down to see the mound of horse and cow shit covering her crotch. Kelsey retched, then shuffled in her seat. Her cute little butt was dripping in slime, muck had invaded every part of her outfit. Her pussy was covered in some of the worst slop imaginable. Every time she moved, the sludge slipped and slithered around her most sensitive parts, making her groan in discomfort as well as fight the undesirable sensation of the physical pleasure she felt from it.

She looked down at her legs. They were caked in brown gunk and her whole body stank. She lifted her feet out of the trough, slop dribbled from her toes. The sensation of having her feet encased in this mixture of nasty sludge was indescribable. Her toes were unrecognizable, her nail polish dull and caked in slop. She didn't want to drop her bare feet back in the trough, but she had no choice. She groaned as she gently slipped her feet back into the slimy concoction.

12