You'll Get Yours Ch. 02

Story Info
Kinky girl tops an unsuspecting guy.
3.9k words
3.57
6.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of 2. Part 1 is my recreation of a Penthouse Forum story from the early 1990s that has been on my mind ever since. Part 2 is the same situation from the other main character's perspective as I've contrived it. Sorry it took so long, but I had a lot of pieces of this to weave together and that was harder than expected. Making the two characters' recollections a bit different was my best idea of how to make that work - I hope it's not too distracting.

************

Sometimes my boyfriend can be so frustrating. Good thing he's sexy and as interested in sexy fun as I am. We met just before finishing undergrad and have been together for almost three years, with me starting grad school last year to study psychology after doing some entry level corporate work I found soul-crushing. He's a consultant for a small firm downtown, walking distance from our apartment and the University. He spends a lot of his free time at the gym, which has appearance benefits for me, but adds to the frustrating behaviors because his "gym bros" all seem to be wrapped up in misogynistic views of women. [[ and the whole silly "alpha" and "beta" male hierarchy, which rubs off on him. The aggravation is compounded, because I study animal behavior, and the whole idea of alpha wolves/dogs was suggested by a Swiss researcher in the 1940s and repopularized in the 1970s, but both researchers retracted their findings, admitting they were wrong.

I thought I had pretty standard attitudes about sex until college, when I realized I was more open minded and interested in sexual experiences than most women. I had less sex that I would have liked, in part to avoid getting a reputation as a "slut", but managed to explore some activities that the prudes wouldn't have approved of.

Most recently, boyfriend and I visited what was advertised as a "clothing-optional" island resort that turned out to be a swingers' and kinksters' destination (at least the week we were there). Boyfriend was a scholarship wrestler and seemed to enjoy showing off his body in tight singlets and going shirtless since I knew him. He also enjoyed intimidating the average, nonathletic men on campus. I'm pretty sure that side of him was in response to being bullied for being one of the shorter kids in school, and hitting puberty later than most. But at the resort, we were young and attractive enough to earn a lot of attention - too much for me to be nude other than beach- and pool-side, but he ate it up and wore the minimum required in every setting, flirting with women of all ages. It also doesn't hurt his self-image that his penis is larger than average, looking outsize for his height and narrow waist. So we were invited to all kind of gatherings, activities and parties at the resort. I wasn't a prude prior to that - but we saw so many sexy, kinky things (and participated in a few) that excited me, I felt I'd been living in a nunnery before. The BDSM group we met was my favorite - especially the dominatrix who lead a couple sessions. I developed a bit of an instant crush on her, maybe helped by drinks and party drugs, and I tried to volunteer to be her demonstration subject few times without success. As a result of my crush, we attended everything the BDSM group did that week, and boyfriend seemed to enjoy topping me in practice session, certainly more than I liked submitting. I only managed to cum from some of the teasing and predicaments by focusing on the dominatrix instead of him. On the last day, I confessed my crush to the domme at the farewell event, where all the groups came together in revealing, but almost street-appropriate attire. I also shared my disappointment at not getting to submit to her despite volunteering. She listened, with a sexy, knowing smile, and when I made my confession, she said only "you're no sub, you see yourself when you look at me." It seemed like an enormous compliment, and while blushing deeply, I felt like I'd received a spiritual revelation, and was so physically aroused that my tiny thong was uncomfortably soaked before I walked away.

Back at home, we tried to recreate some of the BDSM energy we'd enjoyed at the resort, but both boyfriend and I were happy and satisfied as the dominant one. We resolved to try to explore more threesome and moresome activities, but found the online matching sites to be lacking young and attractive candidates, so we hadn't actually got together with anyone else.

One evening, boyfriend was talking about his visit to the gym earlier, and as he frequently does, was running down a new gym goer as a "beta" who would likely never make much physique progress, and probably never satisfy his woman, and I'd had enough. I said "for all you know, he's great in bed and has a bigger dick than you to boot." He laughed, and said, "I guarantee you neither is true." And I shot back "there are studies that say you're wrong. He replied "all I know is that there are two kinds of guys, straight ones, anyways, and you can pretty much tell the difference just looking at them. The alphas are self-confident, have muscular builds, even if they're fatter or thinner, and are well hung. Betas are soft, submissive and have small junk, balls especially, because it's all about testosterone, and that comes from balls."

I came back with "you're just generalizing from a few people you know, and they're mostly gym rats. I'll bet penis size is much more closely correlated to height or the size of hands and feet." Boyfriend scoffed and said "Nope. I'm sure, based on years of time in wrestling locker rooms that body height has nothing to do with it. Maybe you're the one with the skewed sample from all the BDSM porn you've been watching. I'll bet they get alpha guys to play the submissive roles, because real betas aren't willing to do porn!" I thought for a second that he'd made a good point, but I was committed, not just because I like to win arguments, but because I'd been thinking about BDSM and trying some new sexual activities a lot since our trip.

"Let'd prove it one way or the other." I suggested. He looked a bit curious "how will we do that? Are you going to get Mr. Gym Newbie to send you a dick pic? Or maybe more of the threesome like you've been wanting to try?" I thought about it and wasn't too sure I could go through with it, but had the obvious answer. "I'll go out to a hookup spot and find a big guy who isn't built and make him come back here to show off his cock - so we'll know he has 2 of your criteria - soft and submissive, and then see who has the bigger dick!" Boyfriend considered this and nodded "that should work - an alpha would take you to his place, or maybe try to fuck you in the bar's bathroom - you know, like I did with you in school." He likes to remind me of that night when we met. I was so turned on by him, and maybe by some interesting pills a friend had shared with me, that we did it in the corner of a frat party back room the night we met. But I knew that wasn't because boyfriend is and "alpha" or whatever - it was the Molly. So I said, "I guess I know what I'm doing Saturday night" feeling excited by all the sex talk, but also because I really wanted to prove boyfriend wrong and get the upper hand between us for a while.

So Saturday night arrived, and I prepared to go out execute the plan, while boyfriend was meeting some college friends to watch a game. He promised to be home by midnight to see evidence of the beta with a big cock. I wore a date-night bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret, tight jeans to show off my booty and a blouse with a plunging neckline to emphasize my boobs and attract the boys. I figured it wouldn't take long to find my specimen, but I didn't want to start too early and seem cheap or desperate for sex by suggesting we leave without much dancing or getting to know each other. So I left the apartment at about 10:30 and went to a place some single friends from school liked for dancing and cocktails. I hoped to run into an acquaintance or two so I wouldn't look like I was only there to hook up, but also to avoid anyone close enough to know my situation with boyfriend and think I was misbehaving.

The club was busy and had a line, but the doorman looked me over and let me right in, asking where my friends might be. "Inside, I hope" was my answer, enjoying my double entendre. I made my way to the bar, not finding any familiar women's faces, but spotting lots of cute guys. I ordered a strong drink to help steady my nerves, finished it quickly and starting dancing for a little male attention. There was a group of young professionals with two women and a handful of men, sort of dancing and chatting at at table by the edge of the dance floor - I thought the gender imbalance would make it easy for me to get the boys' attention, and two of them were bigger guys whose hands made their beer bottles look small - perfect proportions to prove my point.

I danced my way over and "bumped" into the nearest of the big two, and smiled like I'd had the most pleasant surprise when he turned toward me. I took his hands and made it clear he should dance with me, giving him every signal I was interested in him. I touched my hair, giggled and showed off my cleavage and ass during the first song or two, and then during the slower song that came next, started cooing in his ear with compliments and a little get-to-know-you chit-chat. He really was good looking, but not a take-charge guy at all, letting me ask all the questions and steer the conversation. He also had a total budding dad bod. His group were co-workers with an early stage tech company, and mostly socialized together as they worked entirely too much, as he put it. I bought myself another strong drink, since my complaints of being thirsty hadn't elicited an offer from big guy. And then after dancing together through another set of songs, his group moved to head out. I did my best to get him to suggest we go off together, rubbing up against him and letting him stare at my bra instead of looking me in the eye while he announced his friends were leaving. When it became clear he wasn't going to make any sort of move, I whispered in is ear, pretending to be drunker than I was, "I think you should walk me home now that you've gotten me all hot and bothered." He spluttered a bit, maybe in shock at my request, but agreed and said his farewells.

On the walk to my building, I started talking about songs with overtly sexual themes and how much I found that empowering, hoping he'd understand that I was saying I'm a fan of casual sex, while my inner dominatrix enjoyed his squirm. When we got on the elevator and the doors closed, I took charge and started kissing him and teasing him with my hands. He grabbed my ass with both hands like he was trying to pick me up, and when I tried to redirect him between my legs, he grabbed my boobs from beneath so that they spilled out of my bra and top, just before we reached my floor. I pushed his hands away and rearranged things in case neighbors were in view. Realizing it might be awkward that boyfriend was somewhere visible, I told big guy that my roommate and her boyfriend might be home - boyfriend would get the drift if I introduced him and had to make small talk.

When I opened the door, boyfriend was camped on the couch, engaged with a video game, but purposely facing the open bedroom door where he'd lit candles and put on mood lighting, having moved the couch and TV a bit. Very cute. Big guy muttered a greeting, but continued toward the bedroom with me in tow, and I closed the door softly behind us, after making a gesture to boyfriend with my mouth in a big "O" and as though my hand around a thick penis. I was a bit excited to experience this big guy's undoubtedly big cock, but I was even more excited to show boyfriend how wrong he was. Big guy was clearly a "beta" in his view, lacking confidence, working in tech and having a definite dad bod.

I'd been pressed against big guy a fair bit, but hadn't felt his erection between us yet. So I started stroking his arms and chest to get him aroused, but his groin didn't stir against my torso. It started to feel like an insult that he wasn't getting hard for me, so I decided to start with a blowjob - every guy gets hard thinking about that - so in my lowest, sexiest voice told him I was going to "blow his mind" and licked my lips so there was no doubt what I meant. He made no move to undress, or to touch me, like he wasn't even into me, so I decided to just pull out his cock and get it hard. His pants were baggy enough that I just put my hand in his waistband, and realized that he WAS hard, just pretty small down there. Much smaller than boyfriend, and only about as big around as my bullet vibrator.

I was SO crushed. Boyfriend would never let me forget this. At the same time, I was pretty wet and ready to get laid, and also angry with big guy for being less than I'd expected. And I now wanted to use boyfriend's confirmed beliefs to serve my inner domme, so I was going to test big guy and see how submissive I could make him.

Doing my best impression of the dominatrix from our classes, I crossed my arms, looked him over slowly and told big guy to "Strip." I showed him my impatience, tapping my foot and putting my hands on my hips, but not making any move to undress or help him - I was making it very clear I was taking control, exploiting his apparently submissive nature. When he was naked, with his little soldier standing at attention in the romantic lighting, I said "Kneel" and turned away, but stepping back so my ass was very close to him. I slowly and seductively slid my jeans and panties down the way our resort domme teacher had done several times, exposing just the suggestion of my ass. I grunted at him, "Kiss me", and just like the subs in our class would do, he started to actually kiss my booty cheeks. It felt weird, but the fact that he was obeying made me tingle.

It was awkward standing that way, so I wanted to take off my dancing heels. I started off by pushing my jeans all the way down, which prompted big guy to start licking between my cheeks. I was worried that I was sweaty from dancing, but then thought, "he'd probably like that" so I pushed back against him and grabbed his head to make sure he licked my crack from top to bottom. He was too focused on the top part of my butt, so I kicked off my shoes and peeled off my jeans and thong. I kind of hoped he'd take some initiative while I stripped and put me on my back and fuck me. But he stayed on his knees, licking his lips. So I bent further over and tried to get him to lick the last of the sweaty spots and maybe give my clit a little attention. He didn't quite get the picture, and started rimming me - not my favorite thing, but again, I was high on controlling him this way. I started to rub my clit in the usual little circle that gets me off, but the rimming was kind of distracting and I wasn't going to cum, so I turned around and pulled his head into my crotch. He was licking all over the place, and I wasn't getting any closer to climax, so tried holding his head in place when he happened to hit the right spot, to no avail. So I grabbed his hands and put them on my back so he'd understand I wanted him to focus on just my clit. He didn't get it. I was ready to get off, and he'd never get me there. My inner domme was angry and frustrated, so I pushed big guy off of me and stormed out of the room, still wearing my blouse and bra, but nothing below, and walked straight into view of boyfriend, who was startled, then laughed. "How's it going?" he said coyly. I blurted "I just walked out because I need my vibrator to cum with this idiot!" and then realizing the situation "But my vibrator is in the nightstand in there!" pointing to the bedroom.

Boyfriend said "I knew I'd get the benefit of you being frustrated tonight, but figured it would be a lot later!" He was now staring at my bush, and the air on all the wet on my booty was making me cold. Boyfriend said, "admit you were wrong, and I'll get you off." My inner domme wasn't ready to admit defeat, even though my beliefs weren't holding up at all, and I had an idea. I took off my top and bra, and went to boyfriend on the couch, pulling him to stand up. He embraced me and I started to undress and nuzzle him. Boyfriend pulled away and said "I'm not kissing your cock-breath mouth, even if you do tell me I'm right!" So I responded with, I haven't really touched his cock, so you're safe, homophobe." "More like beta-phobe, but good." he retorted. We finished stripping boyfriend and I said "let's both get close to cumming, and then finish in front of my beta friend", plotting to humiliate him somehow. He'll probably grab his stuff and run away, he'll be so embarrassed at his shortcomings." I said, getting on my knees to suck boyfriends familiar cock while I resorted to my favorite clit circle again, inserting a finger or two a few times to make sure I was wet and ready for penetration.

After a few minutes, boyfriend said "I'm c-c-c-close!" and pushed me back onto my haunches. I stood and pulled him by the hand to the bedroom, hurrying so he didn't cool off too much. Big guy was still planted on his knees, like a good submissive. I turned to kiss boyfriend at the edge of our bed and whispered in his ear "cum for me". Boyfriend liked that and pushed me down on the bed and slid his cock inside me. I came within a couple strokes, as much from feeling dominant as from how good his cock felt after the bad oral from big guy. I held boyfriend close to come down from my orgasm. At this point, I'd usually reach for a tissue to keep the backflow "creampie" from soiling the sheets, but my inner domme had an idea. I pushed boyfriend up and tilted my head to the bedroom door, and with a confused look on his face went out.

I curled my knees up to my boobs and looked directly at big guy and ordered him to "Lick me". He shuffled over on his knees and tried to get at my vagina. My clit was still buzzing so I tried to move to get him to lick it, but he was intent on licking my labia. I figured he'd move up when he tasted the semen backflow, but he stayed at it, even while I lowered by legs, trying to get the semen out. I thought he must have been really turned on watching us fuck, and wanting to take a turn while I wanted to cum again, so I said "Did you like that? Do you want to get yours?" I waited for big guy to stand up and mount me on the bed, but he stayed put. So I slipped down onto the floor and tried to lay him down so I could do cowgirl position - the quickest way for me to cum. I saw that his cock was lying on his crotch and figured he needed a little help to get hard; so I started stroking him while snuggling up to feel what his big soft body was like. I realized that his cock wasn't getting any harder or bigger, but he was quickly approaching orgasm, and so all the desire to have him inside me flooded away. I thought about walking out, leaving him frustrated, but inner domme had another idea.

I used my knee to lift his legs, bending at his hip. I kept stroking him and got him folded into the cradle position that boyfriend used many times to win his wrestling matches. That often looked like a such a dominant move, and the wrestlers pinned that way seemed so humiliated to be helpless with their manhood forced toward their mouth. Big guy didn't resist, and actually seemed to enjoy me topping him, finally getting a bit harder as his balls drew up with his approaching ejaculation. At that moment, I got it. Big guy is a sub, and boyfriend was right. I'm the dominant one here and I want him to know it - so I grabbed his balls and squeezed to get his attention. He looked so shocked and sad that I'd stopped stroking him. So I ordered him to "open wide now" the way I thought wrestlers might do, and pointed his cock at his mouth. He did as he was told and looked relieved. I didn't even have to stroke him, and he came 4 or 5 squirts, first on his chin, then into his mouth. I felt like I'd completely dominated this big guy and was enjoying the rush. I gave him some dominatrix orders to get dressed and get out, while I pulled on a sleep shirt and my panties. He tried to make some more small talk, but I really didn't care what he had to say at that point.

12