Young & Divorced Ch. 01 - New Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left the lights off, but the open blinds let enough of the ambient outside light inside so he had a crystal-clear view of her body as he laid her back on the bed and pulled the dress downward. She arched her back as he worked it past her hips, then lifted her legs, and suddenly it was gone.

Now she was covered in just a thong, two tiny strings that met at her crotch and covered it with the smallest triangle of shiny silver fabric fit for the job, rhinestones decorating the edges.

He leaned forward, but she shook her head and sat up, pushing him onto his back as she hastily undid the buttons on his shirt, moving to his belt as he tossed the shirt aside and kicked off his socks.

"Let's see what we have here," she said, pulling his pants down and off, seeing the straining bulge of his cock under the fabric of his boxer briefs. "Mmm, looks huge."

She ran a finger over it, then followed suit with her mouth, breathing hotly through the fabric as he lay back and ran a hand through her hair. A few repetitions with her mouth, and he reached down and slid the underwear off.

"Impatient, are we?" she asked, smiling sexily at him and licking her bottom lip.

Then she teased him. Her tongue flicked at the base of his cock, and she ran her hand loosely up and down the shaft, angling it to and fro, kissing it and stabbing at it with her tongue.

"Please," he moaned.

"Oooh, you want to beg?" she chuckled and swiped her tongue across the tip, sending fire coursing through his body in pleasure.

"Fuck, yes. Please. God, you're so amazing."

She kissed the tip of his cock hesitantly, and he watched with unabashed desire as her lips puckered, her hair shone in the light and her breasts hung low in his view.

And then her mouth enveloped him. He threw his head back hard into the pillow as waves of pleasure shot through his cock and radiated throughout his body.

She stroked him with her hand, flicking her tongue across the tip of his dick, tasting him and sucking ever so slightly, then tickling his balls with her free hand as she started moving up and down on him.

"Oh God, yes!" His moan joined the slurping sound of her mouth on him and he felt himself getting closer and closer to cumming.

She sensed it and slowly, sexily, raised her head, staring deep into his eyes as his cock popped free of her lips.

"What do you want to do, birthday boy?"

"I want to go down on you."

She raised an eyebrow and dropped her panties in one swift motion. Her pussy was shaved, and goosebumps pebbled the surface around it as he rolled her onto her back and moved his head closer. The hood concealing her clit rose between the folds of her labia, and he stroked his tongue on either side of it, feeling the warmth of her body as he teased her, never veering too close to her clit.

"Mmmhmmm," she moaned, running her fingers through his short hair, pulling slightly, guiding him.

He fought her wishes for a while, toying with her, but eventually gave in, licking along the slit of her vagina and coming to the clit, where he slowly massaged it, flicking the nub left and right, then up and down as he worked a finger inside her, gliding slowly in and out, her pussy soaking wet with passion.

"Get a condom and fuck me," she said.

He froze. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Oh, shit. Don't tell me."

His heart sank. "Yeah. I don't have any. Fuck!"

His finger was still toying with her, but he felt himself losing focus. How could he have been so stupid? He should have bought some. Why didn't he have any?

"Just don't come inside me," she said. "I'm on birth control, but just, I'm not ready for that yet."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"You sure?"

"Should I be worried?"

"No. Should I?"

She shook her head.

He'd lost focus, and his dick had started standing down. Reaching down, he stroked it a few times with his free hand as he continued to work at her pussy. She shook her head and sat up, guiding him onto his back. Then she swung her hips around and took him in her mouth, lowering her pussy toward his face to 69.

She gyrated on his face, and he savored the sensation of her grinding on him roughly as she worked his cock. In seconds, he was rock hard again, and the wetness on his face told him she was equally ready.

He pushed at her hips, and she rolled off him and lay on her back, bringing her knees up as she spread her legs.

Moving between her legs, he stopped for a second, mesmerized by the glistening opening, the wetness making it shine as he lowered himself closer. His cock was coated with her saliva, and he entered her with the barest amount of resistance.

Hard in her, he started thrusting in and out as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper and deeper with each stroke until he slammed into her pelvis repeatedly, and she gripped at his wrists, scratching him and thrashing from side to side as he took her.

"Yes, yes!" she shouted.

"God, you're so amazing," he panted back.

He fucked her in missionary for a few more minutes, his hands roaming over her body, squeezing her breasts and gripping her shoulders, before pulling out and maneuvering her into doggy. He watched with pure lust as she spread her legs and reared her ass back at him. He gripped her cheeks and thrust deep inside her, bottoming out on the first stroke, feeling the rubbery texture of her G spot tug at his frenulum as he pumped in and out, in and out.

She reached back and tried to grab his ass but couldn't reach and gripped his wrist. He changed his grip, grabbing her hips and slamming her back onto him as he rammed inside her.

"Fuck that feels so good!" she moaned.

She played with her clit, then, her fingers wet, she reached around and, to his amazement, worked the tip of her index finger into her ass.

She moaned and played with herself while he fucked her, the visual of her working at herself combining with the feel of her pussy gripping him taking him to the brink.

"Fuck, I'm going to come," he warned.

"No. Hold it. I'm...so...close."

He kept ramming into her, feeling the pressure build in the head of his cock.

"Almost...there."

He fought the inevitable. Had to hold off.

"Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhssssss!" Her cry started low and built to a crescendo.

"Fuck. YEESSSSS!" she shouted. and he felt her shudder with pleasure as she came, her body spasming against his cock, and he was too close. Couldn't hold.

He pulled out of her and she sank to the bed, rolling onto her back.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," he said, right at the edge, feeling the throbbing in his cock as he reached for it.

But she beat him to it. Taking him in her mouth, she slurped and sucked as he finally gave in, the pressure releasing as he came violently in her mouth.

She coughed once but didn't back off, stroking him and flicking her tongue over his dick as he came in an orgasm that seemed to never end.

Finally, she pulled back, unable to contain him anymore, and he shot a last spurt of cum onto her cheek and watched it run down the side of her face as more ran out from the corner of her mouth while she swallowed the rest.

Taking a breath, she pushed the errant cum into her mouth with a fingertip, swallowed, and sucked the tip of this cock again as his body shuddered once more before he collapsed beside her in a heap.

"That... was... fucking... insane," he said.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Wow."

He fumbled for a water bottle he kept on the nightstand and offered it to her. She took several long drinks and lay back, strands of hair plastered to her forehead with sweat. He pulled her close, wrapping her in his arms and squeezing tight.

"Happy dirty thirty," she said, kissing him roughly on the lips.

"Stay over?" he asked.

She smiled. "I'm off tomorrow. And I think you should think about calling in sick."