Young Beth’s Bachelorette Party

Story Info
Engaged Bachelorette Becomes the Party.
4.9k words
4.63
22.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally found a parking spot and rushed into the station. Gerrys bus was arriving any minute. I hated to be late like I usually was. I ran in only to see the bus was delayed another half hour at least so I walked around to kill time.

I was picking up Gerry who had two weeks leave. I hadn't seen him in the year since he signed up. I couldn't understand why he spent four years in college only to take another four year hitch with Uncle Sam. Bad choice in my opinion but he liked being an officer.

Of course I wasn't doing stellar myself. Three years on a dumpy construction job wasn't exactly success but it paid well and kept me in shape.

Gerry was in town for Ace's birthday bash. Ace, his kid brother finally hit 21 and it was time to celebrate, or at least it was a good reason to get drunk and chase pussy for a week.

Thinking of pussy, that's when I saw her. She was sitting on the bench with her little duffle bag staring at the departure sign. At first she looked like a little kid, then I realized she was older, maybe a runaway. There liked traveling by bus. She looked pretty hot and I had time to kill. I thought I'd check it out.

"So did they forget to put your bus up there." Trying to be funny and break the ice. She just half smiled and looked away again. It was that smile. Such a pretty young girl but she did look a little older close up.

She was about 18 or so and she had been slouched over. When she looked up and straighten her back those large breasts popped out she looked like a woman with a baby face. She was a nice little package. I mean those were a first class set of tits and she had nice long brown hair. The real killer were her legs when she stood up I couldn't believe those legs and that ass. Damn. My eyes had stripped her down right there in the bus terminal and she was hot.

I realized then she was on the move and most likely on a bus soon but like I said I had time to kill.

"So where you off to?" She just looked at me kinda quizzical, like "what does this guy want" look.

"Well," I said, "the bus to LA leaves in an hour and the Frisco bus is going now. Unless you like it here in the middle of hot and dry those are your best bets."

She was still silent so I decided to move on when she said, "which one would you take?" In a sweet innocent young voice.

"Well that depends where you want to go."

"I'm not sure," she said slowly. "It's not where I'm going that's important it's where I'm leaving."

"Oh, so you want out of her?" I asked.

"No," she said, " I was going to get married in Vegas but I decided that was a bad idea and I took the next bus out that dropped me here. I have little money and nowhere to go so I should probably just go back," she said looking rather depressed.

"Well," I said, " Frisco would be great if your gay and LA is fine if you have lots of money or think you can make it in the movies. Otherwise," I said, "I could buy you a cup of coffee and we can talk while I wait for my friend."

We walked to the small cafe. She was much shorter than I was but real eye candy for sure. I was really taken by that sweet baby face and as I got some coffee, she looked real hard at the sandwich tray and I had to say, "pick one." She did.

So we talked a while. Her name was Beth and she definitely had no idea what to do, no plans and nowhere to be.

"What are you doing hanging around a bus station?" she asked.

"Well," I said. "My mom is in a retirement home and I'm fixing her house for sale. It's big and I have a few friends coming for a weekend birthday party. I'm here to pick up one now."

"You're welcome to stay here for a few days. At least until the parties over," I said.

We had party for five guys and I hadn't invite any women yet but this was a start, besides she was real hot and I figured someone in the group might get laid and it might even be me.

"No pressure," I said, "I could really use some help getting the party set up, it would give you a chance to decide what you want to do. I'd take you back here anytime if you want."

"But next week you have to be on your way." I added, stopping short of saying the rest I wanted to say, "And I do love looking at your fantastic ass."

She smiled, it was a pretty smile made me doubt again how old she was. Then again she needed to be 18 to get married in Vegas so I had to believe her. Not hearing a yes or no I grabbed her bag as we walked to meet Gerry's arrival. We spotted Gerry coming our way.

"Hey bud, great to see you as we hugged. Ready to party?" I asked.

"Sure am," he said his eyes all over Beth. "You babysitting this week," he joked.

"Oh hey, this is Beth, she's helping set thing up, she'll be with us a couple days," I said as he smiled.

I drove them back as Gerry explained his daily routine and life at the base. He talked most of the time, I listened, Beth seemed real interested and Gerry surely was.

When we reached the house, Gerry knew it well, we spent a lot of high school years together. Mom's house was a second home to him.

Beth was a little impressed. We did have some affluence. It was like 4 bedrooms with a pool. My family and friends all come from well off families.

"Ok," I said to Beth you can have that room, Gerry you got my old room, you know it well and of course..."

"Yeah we know," he said, "now the new master of the house has the master bedroom."

"Naturally," I said as I smiled.

We all settled in and Beth wasn't shy about making herself at home. The kitchen and fridge were stocked and she asked if anyone was hungry. We both looked at her. I could see the hunger in his eyes. She looked hot.

"Forget it, she said, That's not on the menu."

We both frowned and settled for some cold chicken sandwiches.

"So buddy," he said, "how long you been with that hottie?"

"Oh," I said, "not long," not yet ready to reveal too much.

"Man you scored big league with her," he said. "Little young maybe but Grade A"

"Gerry do I have to remind you of Liz or maybe that little Marie you used to sneak out and see."

"Ok, Ok, you're right. I guess I thought that now we were older..."

"Now that we were older we would chase older women," as I finished the sentence for him.

"I can't help it Gerry if young beautiful women find me irresistible but I understand if she's too young for you......," I left it trailing as I picked up the phone to find out when the others would arrive.

He was right. I hadn't realized just how hot she was until after dinner when she headed down the hall out to the shower. She was wrapped only in a towel and she showed a lot of nice sun tanned skin as well as solid 36 frontage. Those tities convinced me she was old enough. Even with that babyface.

I could feel my cock getting stiff already. I followed her down the hall hoping to glimpse some bare ass and her door shut right in front of me. It had to be intentional. I could tell she wasn't going to be mine that night.

******

The party plan was set. Gus and Will would be here on Friday, that's two days from now and then the four of us would talk about the weekend plan.

There were two strip clubs in town and we could bar hop too. Friday they would arrive and we would party and spend like drunken sailors. Then we'd bring some local girls over and all get laid.

Soon we realized we hadn't lived here in years. We didn't have any girls to invite. Gerry wanted to call a few high class call girls some time during the weekend. I was sure Gus would go along with that. Gus was married. Neither of them had time to meet and date but they both wanted to get laid his weekend.

The next morning I woke late as usual, Gerry of course was up with the sun and had already spent his breakfast with Beth.

"I gotta hand it to you Ray," he said, "I would never have thought of bringing the strip club to us." As he laughed.

"She's hot that's for sure and you brought her in from Vegas? Dude you are amazing."

I smiled and went along but I was confused. He could only have gotten that idea from her.

"Hey dude I'm making a beer run," he added, "I'll take your car if its ok."

"Hey no problem," I said as he headed out the door.

Beth had overheard our conversation, "wait," she said, "take me I need some things," as they both left me alone.

They were gone most all day that's for sure and when they finally arrived the beer went into the freezer and Beth, bags in hand went to her room.

Gerry went to the pool with a beer. I went to get some answers from Beth.

She wasn't surprised when I went to inquire, she spilled it all. All she wanted to tell me that is.

Seems she told Gerry she was a nude dancer in a Vegas show who almost married a well off client and ran at the last minute. Gerry had translated that to mean my acquiring her from Vegas to be our party stripper. She went along with his interpretation.

He had money to spend and he was smart thinking that investing in her could have a payoff. I didn't get the details until much later but she had worked a few hundred out of him and was standing in front of me in a new hot orange summer dress. Then she showed me the skimpy bikini he had bought her.

"Like it?" She asked as she held it up.

I think it was worth the money he spent just to see her walk around the pool in it. Then she told me the plan they had discussed.

"Why not?" she said, " I'm sure you guys would blow all your cash at some local strip joint on lap dances, why not keep it here."

I followed her around not sure what to ask next.

"So you think you can provided our guests with some entertainment?" I asked as she walked away from the bedroom and down the hall moving so sexy on those shapely long legs. She walked as I followed standing in the hall outside the bathroom as she grabbed the hairbrush and walked back to her room..

"My plan was to go to the Deja Vu where a lot of lovely bodies would be paraded around for us to hoot and holler," I said.

"So five guys at Deja Vu with lap dances? That's at least 6 maybe 700 bucks right there. Don't forget the 20 dollar drinks"

Then while I stood in the hall talking she pulled her dress over her head and her amazingly large and firm tities appeared. She set the dress on the hamper put her bikini top on. Next she placed her thumbs in her waist band and down went her slacks as I got a great view of an amazingly firm bare ass that I had my eyes on, then down to a long set of beautiful suntanned legs. She pulled up her bikini bottoms and I never got a look at what I'm sure was an amazing bare cunny.

Then as she took her brush, lotion and towel she walked by me out toward the pool.

"I can provide your friends with all the entertainment they can afford," she said as she walked by me. She smiled at me looking so hot with that pretty babyface. Then she turned to walk away and my eyes never left that ass.

"Just think about it," she said, as I stood there.

When I added the cost of the lap dances, the drinks and then the hookers I could easily see a $3000 weekend. Gerry was sold and she was so hot. The others would arrive tomorrow, I was tempted to go with the flow. I wondered if I had a choice.

****

That night I walked out to the pool just as she was ready to go in. She looked so hot in her new swimsuit. Her cleavage was large and she had those amazing legs. I thought I'd start light. I really liked the sweet kid.

"Babyface, We need to talk," I said. I needed to know what was really going on before I screwed up everything for my friends.

It took a little while but she spilled it all. She was from a small town not far away from Vegas. Real nowhere. She had only one boyfriend in the only high school around. She had planned since being in school she was going to marry him. Now though nothing was going right. She had just come to the bus station from her dads house where she went to ask for $2500 for a wedding dress. He had said no. Now she wasn't even sure she wanted to get married to the only guy she ever slept with. Babyface was confused.

"I want to live a little first," she said.

"Well, I understand and that's fine but what about my friends, Gerry thinks you're gonna do stripping and lap dances."

"I know how," she said, "l've seen them."

"Yeah," I said." but would you do them babyface. These are grown men they don't want some kid whose gonna cry when they grab your tits. You're so sweet young girl, this isn't for you."

"Sweet huh?" she was heated, "I hate that. I'm not sweet, everyone thinks I'm a sweet kid, I don't wanna be a sweet kid. I can be party slut, just watch me," as she stormed off. I could see her determination, she certainly had the body for it and I couldn't take my eyes off that tight little ass.

***********

Friday arrived and so did Ace and the other two party guests. Gus and Will. We all started slamming the beers and talking smack about old times when Babyface came out to join us. She had the same tight bikini I saw her wear yesterday and the guys suddenly went silent. We were all introduced and they were all eyes as she headed for the pool. Gerry was eager to fill them in.

"There my brothers is our weekend of entertainment," he said, "Beth has offered to keep us from throwing our money away like drunken sailors at Deja Vu and will instead be performing live in the main room. You can throw your money away like drunken sailors here at home."

"Yes, gentlemen, here for your viewing pleasure," he said. Gerry was certainly sold on her story, I wasn't so sure.

Gus and Will thought she'd be good for a show and lapdances then they could call in some hookers later.

No one could doubt she had the body and the looks, she had the baby face of 18 but that body was all woman.

She came in from the pool about five. All eyes were on her, her long brown hair hanging over her shoulders and the bikini top that covered that amazing set of tits.

She smiled with those pretty brown eyes and that pretty young babyface. "Dinner will be served at 7," she said, "and the show will begin at 9. Then off she went to the kitchen while the guys all focused on her tight little ass cheeks. Then they returned to guzzling the beers and congratulated me on having planned such a fantastic party.

How could I object. I just had to wait and hope.

******

The dinner was spaghetti but with all the beer we consumed no one seemed to care it wasn't the best. We were all hyped for the entertainment and we eagerly bunched up in the main room waiting for our showgirl. She arrived on time dressed in her street clothes.

I started the music she had picked out and she started her dancing. It was a very short time and she tossed the street attire and I saw how she spent more of Gerrys money. Now I wondered what she had promised Gerry for it.

The top was silky blue had white straps to hold her large tits. Her tits were amazing. The bottom was the same blue silky material with straps around the side, almost nothing to cover her lovely ass and a V that barely covered those sweet cunny lips. She was amazing and so was her dancing.

It was Ace's birthday and as I said he was Gerry's little brother. Babyface focused on him and she gave him an amazing lap dance then went back to dancing for the rest of us. When she revealed those dollar sized nipples, the guys showered the stage with money. All of us got a lapdance and each of us got an all you can grope hands full. She really seemed to like teasing five cocks and enjoyed them all rubbing her tits but she kept tight hold of her bottom G string, it stayed on the whole time. I would have bet it was because her pussy was real wet. After about a half hour I was sure all the other guys were as hard as I was.

Then she gave young Ace the last lap dance. Then she whispered something to him, he smiled and she took him by the hand and led him away to my master bedroom and we all followed. She slammed the door on us. Then a few seconds later the door opened and her G string came flying as we all cheered. We were envious as hell because we knew he was getting some first class pussy in there. An hour of dancing and she had never even bared that little pussy for us.

We hung around for a little while then headed back to the main room to pop some more beers. Gus and Will ran down to the corner for beer.

We talked for about an hour waiting for them to return. We found out later they had to hit the ATM also.

Babyface and Ace headed back into the living room and she was totally naked this time. All she had on was a robe belt around her neck and Ace was leading her in. He was all smiles.

She downed a couple of shooters while Ace set her on her knees and announced a "slave auction" was beginning.

"Here my friends offered up for your fucking and sucking pleasure is the best and tightest cunny this side of Las Vegas. She will be sold to the highest bidder for the next hour of entertainment," Ace announced. Beth was playing the part well with her head hung down but we all had gotten a good view of that sweet bare cameltoe cunny, slightly reddish from the pounding she had just taken.

"One more dance for the bidders," he said and she proceeded with the most sexy provocative dance I had ever seen. We all got a close up view of that pretty pussy slightly red from it's first use. It appeared to be very wet and dripping too.

Turns out the bidding went real high and the guy who brought the most money, Will, dropped all his cash on the table and she promptly scooped it up while he led her into the room. The rest of us popped more beers. I knew now how she planned to pay for that wedding dress.

That's when Gerry and I decided we were supposed to be entertained. That included watching her get fucked so we entered her room to see Little Beth laying on her back with her legs pulled back while Will, twice her size was pumping the cunny he had just bought.

The rest of us took seats and watched and cheered while little Beth proceeded to empty Gus's balls. Ace looked over at me grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"She likes me," he said, "my good looks got me laid," he bragged.

Gerry laughed as he leaned over to me, "yeah, his good looks and my $400 got him laid," as we both laughed. Now I know what Gerry's was promised for his money. I found out later a blowjob in the car had sealed their deal.

Gus blew his load like a champ and all he could say while he walked away from us was, "Oh my God that is good. She is so tight," he said, so tight as he patted my shoulder and went by. He didn't last anywhere near the hour he had bought. My doubts about Babyface were gone now. Little miss small town had made the big league.

Beth was up and in the shower with Gus while we drank more beer and ate Doritos. Gerry looked at me, "I'm next dude," he told me and I agreed to be a gracious host. Will had passed out so he wasn't going to be a contender. Ace and Gus had passed out too, but they had already tasted the dessert.

Gerry and I discussed an idea then we approached Beth. You got $1000 for Ace and Gus I said, plus a few hundred in tips. How about Gerry and I bring it up to $2500 and we can call this an "all you can eat buffet for the weekend?" I knew $2500 was her magic number.

Beth looked around and smiled. "We'll she said, I'm good with it, if you guys don't let your feast get cold," as she stood up and put her arms around me.

Gerry and I walked behind her into her room. My eyes never left that little boy ass of hers. Gerry and I had her robe off before she hit the bed and he flipped her doggy while I got on my knees for some head. We spit roasted her and she gave the best suck job. This wasn't work for her, this girl was on fire. We had to move her around and show her what we wanted. This was all new for her. I realized then she was only 18. Not like she's had a decade or threesome experiences. I know she never had a weekend party of five.

12