Young Blood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve's breathing rate rose in anticipation and a little fear as his speed rose with each drive. Faster and faster until she cried out.

"Nooo."

But her body cried 'yes'.

Ben's fingers dug into her soft flesh, holding her firmly. Then he began his robotic hammering. Fast and hard. Eve screamed as pain tore through her belly followed by waves of ecstasy rising from a clit that demanded to be stimulated. She was consumed by a primal lust that fogged her brain. She wanted to lift a hand to rub herself but struggled to stay in place.

Just as she thought she couldn't stand it any longer his hands closed on her pussy from beneath. Fingers pushed inside from the left pulling her pussy wide open. He rubbed the tender red flesh of her flower, whilst from the right her swollen hot pleasure button was squeezed until it felt as though it would pop out.

With another scream Eve came again. The intensity reached up her spinal column and down to her fingers. She was engulfed by her orgasm and almost missed the pump of his seed up into her intestines. It filled the already cramped space inside her with an unnatural burning warmth.

"Uhhh"

With yet another cry she tore herself from his grip and slid off his cock, falling in a sweating, twitching heap a few feet from him.

From the corner of her eye she saw him. Even on his knees he towered above her as his fist pumped his cock ferociously. A final spurt of his creamy white cum launched from the purple head and sprayed out, splattering along her thigh. It glistened like milky nectar in the bright light against her pale flesh. Then with a grunt he collapsed back as though he'd just been knocked out in the ring.

Eve just lay still, staring at Ben's cock waving above his prone body It slowly softened with each rise and fall of his chest. Her arse ached with a soreness, but she felt a satisfaction beyond anything she'd known.

Then from the next room she heared the creek of a bed and muffled feminine groans. The rhythmic sound of love making. Not for that girl the frantic pummelling or the pain of her arse being stretched. Instead just the gentle sex of a loving couple. For a moment she wondered how much her own screams had added to their arousal. And of what they had thought of the animalistic cry's coming from this room.

The sounds were muted through the wall but they were clear enough in the silence and eve found herself mesmerised by hearing another girl fucking. Then it came. She came. A gentle moaning that died away into the night, overlaid with a young man's grunt. Eve imagined the girl convulsing in the throws of passion with her legs spread wide around the other lad. Another open pussy, fucked and wet. It instantly made her hot again.

Out of nowhere Ben broke the spell.

"Wow."

She looked back at him at the sound of his voice.

"That was great."

"Yes.

But I'm not sure I can walk anymore." She responded.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Eve lifted herself up and crawled towards him with a grin on her face. The noises from the next room still fresh in her mind.

"I'll survive.

But now I need something... Less active."

"Oh. What did you have in mind?"

"This."

She rose to her knees and swung a leg over his head, positioning herself directly over Bens head so she could look down the length of his body.

With thighs either side of his face she could feel his hot breath on her sex. Slowly she lowered herself onto his mouth, feeling her sopping pussy spreading on contact.

"Oh."

Ben's tongue invaded her love tunnel, exciting the myriad of nerves that lined it. It felt good. The frenzy from before was gone and now she could savour the pleasure.

Leaning forward she reached out to his cock. It was damp and sticky from their fucking and it aided her hands sliding over the flaccid organ. It felt like limp grizzle which had a magic all of its own. But squeezing and massaging it she could feel it begin to grow again between her fingers. Ben opened his legs wide and she reached for his balls. His bag felt loose and it contents rolled in her palm as she toyed with it, pulling the package tight. His cock jerked, lifting itself upright with a renewed hardness.

All the while she squirmed on his face, giving tiny spasms as her hot pleasure button rubbed against his chin.

"That's it." She whispered.

"Fuck me with your tongue."

To her joy the couple next door began their lovemaking again. Panting and low moans from the girl exciting Eve further and she tuned into the only just heard sounds. In her mind she pictured the pretty blonde, imagining her on her back with a stiff cock sliding into a soft smooth pussy. Or maybe he was doing her from behind? Or she could be on top? Vague images of the barely seen couple filled her head like her own private porn movie.

Eve's hands moved with the rhythm, stroking Ben's young cock and rolling his balls against his groin. Cum and pussy juice squelched as she played with the sticky mess. All the while her hearing focused on the sounds from nextdoor.

Ben matched her timing. His tongue caressed her tunnel and she pushed down harder, spreading her labia wide over his face. Her hands moved up and down his shaft, rolling over its purple head with each stroke. Faster and faster, in time with the distant panting. She was fully in tune now, her own excitement rising in unison with the other girl.

Ben tensed and his cock throbbed. It felt hot in her hands as his hips started to pump upwards into her fist. She wanked him with a frenzy, squeezing his balls at the same time as if intending to wring him dry.

Then from next door came the squeal of the girl climaxing again. Ben jerked and a stream of cum shot from his knob splashing over her hands. Eve couldn't help herself. Her eyes widened and she gasped in pleasure at the sight as she wriggled against his mouth.

She came with a jolt.

"Ahhh."

She twitched and jerked as shockwaves exploded in her pussy before emanating out through her groin. Knowing the girl would have heard her as easily just added to her excitement.

"Oh God." She whispered as she panted like mad. Her pussy was a tingle of nerves and she needed to escape, unable to cope with any more. She ripped herself from him and rolled onto the rug, spreading arms and legs to let cool air ease her heat. Her fingers played absentmindedly with the thick sticky cum coating them.

"They say women hit their sexual peak in their forties." Ben started.

"I'd say it's true."

"And men, around your age." Eve added.

"Though not many can control it like you."

"Ha. Started young."

"It's paying off."

Eve raised a cum coated hand to her face, sniffing at the musky smell before licking his juice. The viscous saline was thick on her tongue and carried the musk of the young stud.

"Delicious." She said.

Eve poured hot water into two mugs and stirred the coffees. Last time she'd run in panic at first light. An angry mother shouting after her. This time she was more comfortable and in a student rental there wasn't going to be any parents.

Neither of the lads had risen yet and Eve had found herself face to face with the girl she'd partially fantasised over a few hours earlier.

"So what's your name?" She asked passing one to the young girl.

She was petite, pretty, even with messy morning hair and tired makeup smudged by her activities in the night. Her boyfriends shirt that she wore only just covered her assets. Long slender legs crossed at the knees where she leant against the worktop.

"Amy.

How about you?"

"Eve."

"Your..."

"Older." Eve finished for her.

"I was gonna say... noisy."

Eve burst out laughing.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Ben was Er... a little more energetic than I'm used to. And I think the walls here are a little thin."

Then she added mischievously.

"I heard you guys a little as well."

Amy averted her eyes and blushed.

"It's okay." Eve continued.

"Everyone fucks and we can't always have complete privacy."

She found herself looking at the girls legs again as she remembered the tiny moans she'd given out in her passion. For a moment she wondered what her pussy looked like.

"Guess so.

Thanks for the coffee.

So are you Ben's girlfriend now?"

Eve could see the confusion of the age difference in her eyes even if she wouldn't voice it.

"No. Just a one off.

You won't see me again."

To Eve's surprise she looked disappointed. Her blue eyes turning down as she disappeared into her own thoughts.

"Pity. You're nice. And I'm not exclusive."

Eve stared, trying to process Amy's words.

"I need to get dressed. I've got work in an hour.

You should try The Moe on Fridays. That's a good place if you're just looking for a little fun."

Amy smirked and Eve realised she'd been giving her body an appreciative look. She felt a rush of blood colouring her cheeks and wanted to say something. Amy didn't give her a chance, instead smiling again and heading out of the kitchen. Eve found herself watching the the line just below her shirt where it rode up with her departure. Suddenly excited by the tantalising glimpse of her bum cheeks and the realisation she'd just been propositioned by another girl.

For a moment she wondered if next time she might exorcise that fantasy. Could she actually fuck another girl? This one?

"Morning."

Ben appeared, yawning as he hunted for another mug.

Eve smiled and sipped her coffee, letting her eyes feast on his manly frame, bring her thoughts back to the conventional. He'd been wild. Her arse still ached a little and while she didn't regret one moment of it she was glad it was only a dalliance. She didn't know whether to be envious or to pity any long term girlfriend he might have. Next time she'd find a shy boy, maybe a virgin who she could guide. A tiny voice in her head added 'or a girl?

Eve felt a sudden confusion raging through her head. The only thing remaining that she was certain about was that she wanted her lovers young.

12