Young Boss Takes Advantage Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Tim explores Julia's submissive boundaries.
1.4k words
4.23
70.9k
23

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 3

By noon Julie had been very careful not to make even the smallest mistake. So Tim knew that he'd have to help her. One of her duties as his assistant was to occasionally go out and get lunch for some of the people in the office. When she asked Tim what he wanted, he gave her a complicated sandwich order that included black olives.

She returned 15 minutes later, distributing several subs to the other employees, and then bringing Tim's sandwich to his office. She handed him the sandwich, smiled, and turned to leave. "Please join me, Julie. I'd like to get to know you a little better."

Julie sat in the chair at the end of the small work table in Tim's office and began to open her sandwich. Tim chatted with her for a few moments while he cleared space on his desk and unwrapped his meal. His heart was racing with excitement.

"Oh no," he said.

"What's wrong?" Julie asked.

"This sandwich has black olives on it."

"Yes," Julie said. "That's what you ordered."

"No, there's been some sort of mistake," Tim said. "I'm allergic to black olives. I'd never order them."

Julie looked crestfallen. "I could have sworn you said—" She stopped suddenly, as she saw Tim turn away, open his top desk drawer and pull out the ruler. Oh no!

"Do you remember what I'd said about the second offense?" Tim asked his suddenly pale employee, his expression carefully neutral.

"Yes, b- b- but..." she began. "I mean, you can't be serious. I don't have to..." her voice trailed off.

Tim just watched her, holding his breath. If she continued to protest, or reacted too strongly, he'd have to back off and claim that he'd been joking. From the way she was blushing and stammering, he thought it could go either way. He forced himself to watch her silently for another few seconds...

Julie had been worried about this, and she tried to read her boss' handsome face for any sign that he was just playing a joke on her. But when none came...

Julie said, "I'm sorry," very quietly, and stood up. She smoothed down her skirt, and turned away from Tim.

Tim silently let out his breath. This gorgeous girl had given in, and was now pointing her killer rear end at him submissively. He cleared his throat and said,

"Bend forward, please,"

Julie was mortified, but she did as he asked, which caused her round bottom to jut out towards her new boss in a most humiliating way.

"Okay," Tim said. "One shot for each side." He swung the ruler upward, and then brought it down sharply on Julie's curvaceous buns, first the right, then the left.

Julie twitched at each blow. Through the material of her skirt the swats didn't really hurt - they produced only a small sting. But the embarrassment was the worst! To have to present her butt to her boss like a naughty little girl, and have him swat it with a ruler... she wanted to run out of the office and never return.

But the punishment delivered, Tim returned the ruler to his desk. "There we are. I'll just take these olives off, and we can have our lunch."

Julie quickly turned around and sat down, aware of a slight warmth in her seat.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know how I messed up your order."

"Don't worry about it, Julie. You've had your punishment, and that settles it."

She nodded, and began to eat. After a few minutes of silence, Julie had to ask. "Do you... discipline... all of your employees like this?"

He swallowed a bite of sandwich and aimed for a light, confident tone. "Sure. Providing the proper motivation is a management best practice."

Julie thought about that while she chewed a small bite. "And you think that... swatting an employee's... um, bottom... is proper motivation?"

"Certainly," Tim said. "I've found that most employees respond well to simple punishments. In fact, less than half of them ever require a third punishment in one day. For obvious reasons, I guess."

Julie's pretty face darkened into a slight frown. "Obvious. Yes, of course." She took another bite of her sandwich. Tim could read her thoughts as if she were speaking them out loud: what is the third punishment?

He was tempted to tell her, but he resisted the temptation. He knew that curiosity would play on her mind if he made her wait. If he was lucky, it may even distract her, and lead her into a third mistake!

Part 4

Julie was preoccupied for the rest of the day, wondering what a third punishment could possibly be? A few more swats with the ruler? Harder swats?

For a while she avoided the worst thought, but she found herself returning to it. He wouldn't make her lift her skirt, would he? Surely not. She would just die!

But as she thought about it, she had to admit to herself that the feelings of shame were accompanied by a wiggly little itch of pleasure. Mr. Johnson was a handsome man, and as embarrassing as it was to think of him giving her a swat on her pantied behind, it also felt delicious to think of being exposed in front of him like that. Did he think she was pretty? Would he enjoy making her left her skirt, or maybe lifting it herself?

It was probably inevitable that she would make her third mistake. She lasted until the last half hour of the day, but she was so distracted by thoughts of her hunky boss watching her tush in her snug skirt, that when he asked if there were any coffee left, she unthinkingly said yes, and poured the last of the pot into his cup, and took it to him at his desk.

She had retreated halfway to the office door, when he stopped her halfway.

"Julie?"

She turned to face him, "Yes, Mr. Johnson?"

Tim found that he was hard as a rock. He too had been thinking all day about what he would do if Julie made a third mistake. He knew what he wanted to do, but did he dare? The coffee gave him an opportunity, and he knew that he'd regret it if he didn't at least try her out. "I appreciate the coffee, but how do I normally take it?"

Her blush was absolutely gorgeous. Her pretty eyes widened a little as she recognized her mistake. "W- with cream, sir."

Tim looked at the cup, careful to keep his expression neutral. "It doesn't look like there's any cream in this." He paused. "Could you come here please?" He wasn't committed yet. If she came over, but didn't give him a clear sign, he'd just ask her to take it away and put some cream in it.

Julie swallowed visibly, lowered her eyes, and walked to Tim's desk. Before he could say anything, she said in a small voice, "Do I need to raise my skirt this time, sir?"

Tim's throat was suddenly bone dry. This was really going to happen! He couldn't speak, so he just nodded.

Julie turned away, then reached behind her with both hands and grasped the bottom of her skirt. She lifted it smoothly until it came in contact with the fullest curves of her rounded rump, and then she had to give a few mortifying little tugs.

The material slipped upwards, and Tim was looking at his employees' gorgeous buns, framed by a pair of snug, light blue cotton panties. She leaned away slightly, and the panties slipped an inch upward.

Tim was paralyzed for a moment, but when the blushing girl glanced back over her shoulder, he scrambled to retrieve the ruler from his desk drawer. She looked away, wincing in anticipation, and Tim gave each gorgeous cheek a sharp spank with the ruler. Her generous flesh vibrated enticingly for a second, and as soon as the second swat had landed, she rubbed both cheeks with her hands and tugged her skirt back into place.

She was blushing furiously, and she couldn't meet Tim's eyes when she turned to face him. But she did notice the prominent bulge in her boss's pants, and that image burned its way into her mind. She mumbled, "Sorry sir," and turned and almost trotted toward the door. Tim cleared his throat and said, "No problem, Julie."

He could have sworn that he heard her mutter, "I hope I never find out what happens if I make a fourth mistake!" under her breath as she left the room. He replayed that over and over in his mind, long after he'd closed the office and gone home.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers