Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Tim enjoys the second ad, but for how much longer?
3.7k words
4.47
7.5k
3

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

For those eager for a CFNM turn, please be patient - it won't be much longer now...

Part 7

The second ad was shot the next day, at a local gym. While Tim was not a fanatical gym rat, he did maintain his admirable state of fitness by working out three times a week, so he recommended that they shoot at the gym he used.

The place consisted of a large, open space that contained a wide variety of weight sets and exercise machines, including treadmills, rowing machines and stair climbers. Along the back wall there was a counter behind which a variety of workout equipment, bottled water and supplements were offered for sale. An open space between the two counters led back to a hallway that formed a T, with women's showers and bathroom to the left and men's to the right.

Danielle and Kurt, who had been in a series of corporate meetings the previous day, were on hand for the second day's shoot. The gym was usually open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., but the corporation paid for it to close at 5:00 that day, so they'd have the entire evening to shoot, uninterrupted. The plan was that they would work out the blocking and run-through the script in the daytime in a low-key way, so as not to interfere with regular customers who were using the gym.

The entire group - Tim and his employees, Shawna, the three-woman commercial crew, and Danielle and Kurt - met in a sidewalk café two doors down from the gym that morning.

Danielle said, "I hear good things about the first ad's shooting yesterday."

Kurt said, "From what Joy tells me, the girls looked great, and they all appear to be natural actors!"

"I wouldn't go that far," Mia said.

Shawna said, "I think you're being too modest. I know we'd all been a bit worried about whether the learning curve would be too much to handle this quickly, but you all did great. I'm seriously impressed."

Tim smiled. "I think you'd agree that the male lead was the glue that held the whole production together."

"Yes," Anna said sarcastically, "the way you stood there and slobbered over us as we lost our clothes was really a tour de force."

"I'm just saying," Tim said, on the verge of a wink, "that a lesser actor would have lost his composure in the presence of so much exposed female flesh."

"Okay, Captain Modesty, we know that this is your dream job," Shawna said. "But just a little bit more respect for our actresses is in order. Otherwise, we're going to have to re-write a future script to allow for our lust-crazed, Naked Attraction-driven females to get their hands on you, on camera."

"Ooh," Kaitlyn said, "maybe we could have a funny scene where we all dive on top of him, and you hear a bunch of ripping and tearing, and see a bunch of his clothes being tossed up into the air!"

Julie clapped her hands like a teenage fan girl, "And then he could crawl out of the pile of us, wearing only his birthday suit!"

"Now THAT would create some buzz around this ad campaign," Anna said, triumphantly.

"I guess that could work," Tim said, with more than a hint of a blush, "if our target audience was gay males. But damn the luck, it's not!"

The girls booed his smart mouth, while Shawna, Danielle and Joy all caught each other's eyes and shook their heads.

Kurt said, "Joy, where do we stand with yesterday's footage?"

"We're in a great spot. I know how much time pressure we're under, so I edited all night, and I think I've got a cut that is good enough to show to a focus group, at least. Depending on what kind of feedback we get from them, we can decide if we need major re-working or even some new shots, or just a final polish."

"I saw Joy's cut this morning," Becky said, "and I'm betting on the latter."

"That sounds great," Danielle said. "So let's talk about today's shoot."

For the next several hours they worked on the script, then broke for lunch. In the afternoon, they went into the gym and worked around the regular customers to complete a rough blocking. Pam worked with the women and Tim on wardrobe, and by 5:00, they were eager to start shooting.

The first scene opened with the four young women working out on side-by-side machines. They wore a variety of gym clothes: shorts or sweat pants and t-shirts. Tim came into the gym and saw girls there, and walked over to chat with them for a moment. The girls watched him approach, their eyes traveling up and down, but with expressions suggesting interest, rather than rampant lust.

Tim headed into the men's locker room, while the females watched him walking away. Once inside, he pulled off his sweat pants and windbreaker to reveal a t-shirt and a pair of fairly modest shorts. When he opened his locker to put his stuff away, he saw his bottle of Naked Attraction. He took it out and sprayed it on himself, then headed back out to the gym.

He started his own work out on the other side of the gym from the girls, working with some free weights. The women were cycling through the machines in his direction, and Kaitlyn reached the chin-up bar closest to him. Joy shot the close up of Kaitlyn's face that told the audience that she had fallen under the influence of the Naked Attraction.

She glanced back at her friends who were some distance away, and then back at Tim. Then she reached down and surreptitiously untied the draw string on her shorts. Then she reached up and grabbed the bar and pulled herself up, noticing that Tim was now watching her.

Kaitlyn relaxed her arms and dropped, and at the bottom of the move she twisted at the waist, and her shorts gave way, sliding down over her panty-clad buns and dropping over her feet to the floor. Tim's eyes widened, as the pretty brunette twisted one way and then another, a shocked expression on her face, before she dropped to the floor.

She turned away from Tim and knelt to retrieve her shorts. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw that his eyes were locked on her out-thrust rump, which she wiggled for a moment, before straightening and retreating to the women's locker room.

Everyone was happy with that shot, so Kaitlyn made a quick wardrobe change, and re-shot the sequence, this time in high-cut panties that showed a lot of her toned, untanned bottom. Tim couldn't tell if the color in Kaitlyn's face during the net version was blushing with embarassment, or flushing with excitement. Her intermittent shy smiles didn't help him decide.

The next sequence featured Julie, who got onto a treadmill next to Tim's. As she watched her boss doing a light jog on his machine, she absent-mindedly turned her treadmill up to a speed that quickly out-paced her. After some increasingly dis-jointed, lurching steps, Joy stopped filming.

Then they set the treadmill for a lower, more manageable speed, because the next stunt could really hurt if Julie performed it at full speed. Instead, Joy recorded it at a slow speed, and said that she would speed up the action during editing, so it would look like Julie had fallen on the treadmill at a high speed.

When she was ready, Julie she dropped to her knees, only to have the treadmill belt slowly roll her sweats down and then off, sending them back onto the floor behind the tread mill. Julie was left in a pair of bright yellow, full-cut panties.

Joy recorded Tim seeing what happened, and he started to stumble as well. He grabbed onto the side bars of his treadmill and put his feet to the side. Then Joy recorded Julie, again with her treadmill set to a slow speed. This time she slipped down further, before letting go of the handrails completely. The treadmill belt pulled her panties down over her wriggling buns and off of her legs entirely, and a moment later Julie rolled and followed them down and off of the treadmill, her bare ass bouncing as she tried to cover up.

The other girls gathered around the treadmill between Tim and Julie, while Shawna retrieved Julie's panties. The pretty, blushing blonde pulled them on quickly, but Tim had gotten an enticing glimpse of her round backside as the treadmill whisked her panties downward and off.

Joy went back and recorded a few seconds of Julie as she had been on the treadmill, shot from the shoulders up. The pretty blonde showed an instinctive sense of what would play well. As the treadmill presumably whipped her sweats off, she had a monetarily confused expression, followed by panic as she dropped lower, and then an open-mouthed look of horror as she was rendered bottomless.

Joy asked for one more shot after that. The camera captured the tops of Julie's legs, started just below her tush, and held while the panties slid down her thighs, calves and then off. The net version would show a flash of her bare bottom, while the tv version would show the sweats coming off, and then just her legs as the panties disappeared, suggesting but not showing that her ass must have been exposed.

Part 8

Anna was up next. Once she got a whiff of the Naked Attraction as she walked past Tim, she noticed that he was two machines over from the first in a row of stair climbers. So she got onto the second stair climber in that row. She was wearing a v-neck yellow t-shirt and a pair of short but loose-fitting black shorts.

When she first started the stair climber in motion, she took a quick look toward Tim to confirm that he wasn't looking in her direction. Then she pulled the elastic waist band of her shorts up about 4 inches, making sure that her loose-hanging t-shirt covered up her suddenly unfashionably high-waisted shorts.

The effect was to tug the bottom of the shorts up to just beneath her butt cheeks, showing off her long, lean thighs and slender calves. She started working the machine, her legs and butt muscles getting quickly warmed up. She kept giving side-eye glances toward Tim as he moved to the next machine in his rotation.

By the time her handsome boss made it to the first, empty stair climber, Anna had built up a sheen of sweat. She gave him a little nod when she saw that he was taking the climber next to hers. He smiled at her, and as he focused on setting the difficulty level of his machine, she slyly tugged her shorts up just a little bit more.

Now several inches of her firm, bubble butt protruded from the bottom of her shorts, bouncing and jiggling as she put extra effort into her workout.

Just as Tim was getting ready to step onto his machine, he took one more glance at Anna. Her head was held high, a slight frown of concentration on her pretty face, as she was lost in a determined assault on the never-ending stairs. Tim's eyes naturally fell down over her body, seeing her breasts bouncing with her effort, then down to her narrow waist, and then down to...

Holy cow! Half of her round ass was exposed, glistening with sweat and clenching and unclenching in an incredibly appealing dance. Tim's mouth dropped open, and as he absent-mindedly extended a foot, he missed his step and nearly fell onto Anna's calves, splaying out on the floor beside her machine.

Anna looked down at him in feigned surprise, catching a blushing Tim staring up past her still gyrating rump and into her eyes. Anna raised her head again and continued on, but the camera caught a smug half-smile dawning on her pretty face.

With that shot in the can, Joy came out to re-set for the net version. This one was easy enough: Anna started this shot with her shorts in their final risqué position from the tv version, and as Tim prepared to get onto his machine, she tugged them up even higher. Joy had the camera focuses on Anna's pert bottom as her shorts slid upward, and then slid deeply in between her jiggling cheeks, baring her entire ass, and even offering a quick glimpse of her plump pussy lips.

Anna gasped and slapped a hand behind her, and Joy quickly said, "Okay, that one was a little much. Let's try it again."

Blushing now, Anna started over. This time she pulled upward a little more cautiously, and the desired effect was achieved: a mostly bared, shapely female ass, caught in motion.

The last girl up was little Mia, but the final scene called for all of the office women to show their stuff.

As Tim got into his rhythm on the stair climber, the women finished their workouts and headed to the showers. Joy got a shot of Tim watching them as they walked away, chattering and sexy in their snug workout clothes.

Then they set up the cameras in the shower room, and moved through a quick sequence familiar to anyone who has watched shower scenes in any cheerleader or prison movies: shirts being lifted off, shorts dropping, towels draped over shoulders, bare legs stalking off to the showers. Then some steamy shots that show just enough to let the audience know that the girls are nude.

Joy was careful with the camera angles, so that even though the sequence clearly showed that the women were getting naked, no bare tits or asses were revealed.

As the women lined up under separate shower heads and began washing their hair, Mia stood off a little bit from them. After she had wet her glossy black hair, she discovered that her shampoo bottle was empty, and went to retrieve her shampoo from her locker, which was close to the entrance to the shower area.

She heard footsteps in the hallway, and when she peeked out, she saw that Tim was walking toward the men's showers.

Joy shot the establishing close-up that revealed Mia sniffing the air as Tim passed. Then she looked back toward the women's showers, then toward the men's, and a naughty smile lit up her face. She grabbed her shampoo and lathered up, until shampoo was covering her head and most of her face. She carefully pulled enough of her suds away from one eye until she could see where she was going.

Then she wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out into the hallway. She put both hands out in front of her and swept them back and forth, as if she was blinded, and walked toward the men's showers.

Joy set up the next shot in the men's showers. "Okay, Tim, time for you to get naked."

The office girls cheered, and Shawna and Danielle smiled at each other.

"Nice try," Tim said. "But if I remember correctly, I'm wearing a towel in this scene."

He was taking no chances of a wardrobe malfunction; he tied a towel around his waist over the top of his workout shorts.

"Boo!" Julie said.

"Don't be such a prude," Anna said.

Tim just grinned at them, as he grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it up and over his head, revealing his lean waist, flat stomach and muscular chest and shoulders.

"Oof," Danielle half-whispered. Shawna smiled and said, "I know."

Tim's employees fell momentarily silent, drinking in the sight. Mia and Shawna had already seen Tim shirtless - and more! - in person. And the other office women, unbeknownst to Tim, had seen him shirtless - and more! - on cell phone footage.

But even so, the sight of their hunky boss topless, in the flesh, was arresting

For Becky and Pam, who had never seen a shirtless Tim, it was a moment that caused their mouths to drop as he wriggled the shirt over his head, and then turned it back from inside out, his muscular arms flexing. Even though his on-camera workout had not been a real, extended one, it had been enough to leave a light sheen of sweat that heightened the contours of his clearly defined abs and hard-looking pecs.

Kaitlyn looked to Danielle and Shawna and said, "For the internet version, don't you think he should lose the towel?"

"Very funny," Tim said. "Don't make me fire you for sexual harassment!"

"That's rich," said Anna.

"Okay people," Joy said, "let's do this."

She positioned Tim near his locker, and had him take the towel off, so that she could record the shot that showed him from mid-chest up, pulling his towel around him as if he were naked underneath.

Then Tim walked toward the showers, just as Mia rounded the corner, her small bare feet padding across the towels as she squinted through her one uncovered eye at her quarry. She saw Tim and tracked generally toward him, as he neared the shower handle and began to loosen his towel.

She was all set for an illicit show when Tim caught her out of the corner of his eye just as he was about to release the knot in his towel. He quickly tightened it again and said, "Miss?"

Mia turned a little away from him and called out, "Hello? Who's that?"

"I think you're in the wrong locker room," Tim said, smiling. Having secured his towel, he walked over to Mia.

"Am I?" she said.

He stepped up to her and carefully removed a swath of the shampoo covering her eyes. "You are."

Mia feigned surprise at the sight of Tim, but then her eyes dropped down and she eyed his trim waist and bare chest. "Oh my! I guess I am."

Tim smiled and put his hands on her shoulders, turning her back in the direction she came. "You're looking for the ladies' showers, which are this way."

He guided her toward and then into the hallway, and then to the edge of the women's locker room. Mia tried to sneak peeks at Tim's half-clothed form, while he was distracted by the sounds of female laughter from the showers. He escorted Mia to the edge of the shower area, pantomiming a quick glance into the shower, where the other three women were rinsing off.

A lusty smile lit his handsome face, and then he squared Mia's little shoulders in the right direction, and gave her a playful slap on the seat of her towel to push her back to her showers. "Run along, before you wander out in the street like that."

Mia blushed and padded off to join her friends.

Danielle and Shawna pronounced themselves happy with that take. Joy explained that the internet version would be 98% the same. So she picked up the action at the edge of the women's showers.

"Ladies I need to get a naughty sorority shot of you all showering." Several female voices started to protest, but Joy interrupted. "Don't worry. Becky, I need a lot more steam in there, and we'll shoot it through a filter and from a distance, to blur all the good parts."

"Do you think it's realistic that only four women would be showering in such a busy gym?" Tim asked, innocently.

"What do you mean?" Joy asked.

Tim looked at Shawna and Danielle with just a ghost of a grin at the corners of his mouth. "Well, this shot might be more realistic if we had a few extras to join my employees in the shower. " He waggled his eyebrows at the two women comically.

"They wouldn't need any costumes."

"Let me guess," Danielle said ruefully. "You always wanted to direct?"

Tim smiled. "Just trying to bring something creative to the table."

"Let's just stick to the script, shall we?" said Shawna, trying to maintain a poker face.

For the next several minutes, the entire crew set up the shot. Joy experimented with several different camera angles and distances, and with varying amounts of smoke to double as steam.

"I can hold the smoke machine," Tim helpfully offered.

"You wish," Anna and Julie said at the same time.

Once Joy was ready, she asked Tim to leave the room, though he ended up hovering around the hallway, trying to take a few peeks. Julie, Kaitlyn and Anna semi-reluctantly dropped their towels, and Joy got her shot of the three showering lovelies. She promised again that they'd have the chance to approve it before it aired, and then she set up the last sequence.

"Are you sure about this?" Mia asked nervously.

"Don't worry," Pam and Becky said, "Joy will edit it carefully."

Tim once again escorted a towel-wearing Mia back to the threshold of the women's showers just as before. But when he turned her by the shoulder and steered her toward her friends, this time he deftly snagged the bottom of Mia's towel and yanked it off of her.

Mia squealed and half-turned toward him, her eyes wide with surprise, and her arms clamped over her perky bare breasts. Her girlish squeal and shampoo-covered head and face gave her a comic look that clashed with the erotic appeal of her petite, firm, naked body.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers
12