Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 14-15

Story Info
Tim is forced onto the ladder, and loses his pants.
3k words
4.32
9.8k
4

Part 9 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 14

Back in the office, Joy prepared everyone to begin shooting. She looked at a shot list on a clipboard that she carried. "From the first version of the ad, we've already got Tim coming in and walking past Mia on his way to his office. Then we've got a close-up of Mia, as she smells the Naked Attraction, and then hatches her devious plan. She goes around the corner, retrieves the ladder, and sets it up here."

She consulted the new re-writes. "Mia, we've also got you climbing up the ladder and messing with the fluorescent bulb until it gets loose and goes dark. In the original script you then called out, "Mr. Johnson?"

Then Tim came out of his office, and you said, "Could you get me a light bulb, and then hold the ladder for me while I change it?"

Mia looked at Tim. "But this time, our gallant boss is too much of a gentleman, and so he insists on changing the bulb for me." She put her hands together on one side of her cheek, tilted her head and fluttered her eyes at him. "My hero!"

Several of the women chuckled, but Joy said, "Well, not exactly. This time you'll climb back down the ladder, and act as if the light went out. Then you'll need to cajole him onto the ladder."

"Goody!" Mia said, clapping her hands together.

"Yeah, goody," Tim said sullenly. He was trying to be a good sport about all of this, in hopes that it would make the girls go easier on him. But he was losing faith in that strategy already, and they hadn't even started filming yet.

Joy said, "So we'll be cutting your 'will you hold the ladder for me' line, and give you a new one there. Is everybody ready?

"Almost," Shawna said. Everyone looked at her. "I think we're going to need to see Mr. Johnson's underwear first."

"What?" Tim said. "Why?"

"They can't be too revealing," Shawna said. "I mean, if you've got thong on under there and Mia reveals your bare ass, that will never work for the tv audience."

The other girls giggled, and Tim flushed. "Very funny. I'm wearing boxers. Plain old boxers."

"Okay," a smiling Shawna said, "but if they're too revealing,-"

"They're not too revealing," Tim said through clenched teeth. "Let's just get on with this."

Joy positioned Tim in the doorway of his office, with Mia standing at the foot of the ladder. She took the first shot of Mia, saying, "We're picking up where you called him, and he's come out of his office to see what you want."

Mia stood with one hand on the ladder, looking at Tim. "This bulb has burned out. I brought a spare from the utility closet, so could you replace it?"

Joy said, "Tim asks if you can change it, and you say..."

Mia put a pretty little pout on her face. "I would, but I'm really afraid of heights. I might be able to make it up one or two steps, but that's not enough to help, since I'm so short. But you're so tall, I'm sure it won't be a problem for you."

"Nice," Joy said. "But let's try that last line one more time. Put a little more helpless, infatuated schoolgirl into it." She put an exaggerated, starry-eye look on her face, and used a breathy, Marilyn Monroe voice, "You're such a big, strong boss. I'm sure you'll be able to jump right up that ladder and manhandle that mean old light with your big, impressive muscles."

All of the women laughed, but Tim just shook his head. "You are really loving this, aren't you?"

Joy winked at him. Mia ran her lines again, and this time she was perfect.

Joy turned to Tim, "Okay, now it's your lines. As you approach the ladder, you ask if Mia can change the lightbulb."

She gave him the signal, and he walked forward, saying, "Do you want me to hold the ladder, while you change the bulb?"

"Perfect," Joy said. "Now you're at the ladder, and Mia has just told you how big and strong you are. So you're very full of yourself, and you start up the ladder."

Tim took a deep breath, and Joy started taping. He forced a satisfied smile onto his face for a moment, and then gripped the ladder. He stepped up onto the first step, saying, "Okay, let me hand the cover down to you, and then I'll get the old bulb out."

Mia was petite enough that by the time Tim was on the second step, his lower chest was already level with her eyes. Joy had placed the camera so that it caught Tim's impressively jutting butt cheek as it came into view as he took another step up.

Mia widened her eyes, staring at her boss' rear end in his snug pants. Joy said, "Tim looks down at you for a moment," and Mia quickly looked away, with an innocent expression. Joy said, "Now he looks up at the light." Mia looked upward, as if checking to be sure that his eyes were on the ceiling, and then she dropped her eyes to his tush, and gave a naughty grin.

Joy said, "Cut. That was great!"

"Good job, Mia," Julie said. "You're like a professional actress!"

Kaitlyn said, "Either that, or she really does want to see what's under Mr. Johnson's pants." More female laughter filled the room.

"Okay, Mia," Joy said, "you move around to the other side of the ladder, in front of Tim, so that you can hold it for him. Then you'll check to be sure that he's not looking, and get onto your naughty trick."

She started taping, and Mia stepped around in front of Tim, putting both hands on the ladder. "I'll hold this for you, sir," she said, looking up. "So you don't fall and hurt yourself."

Joy said, "Now Tim says thank you, and he reaches up and start fiddling with the light." Mia snuck another quick look upwards, and then, with a naughty smile, she took both hands off the ladder, and reached out for Tim's belt. She put one hand on the buckle, and the other on the end of the belt, then, with another glance upward, slowly pulled the belt out of the buckle, freeing it gently.

She gave another look upward, and then carefully grasped both side of his pants, and unsnapped them. Then, she left her left hand in place on his waistline, and with her right hand she grasped his zipper, and slowly pulled it downwards. The top of Tim's pants separated, and the separation grew as the zipper dropped.

Because the camera was on Mia and not on Tim, he was watching her the entire time. It was all he could do to stand there, helpless, while she undid his belt and then his pants. As the pants separated, he could feel them began to slip, and he panicked, grabbing them. "Cut!"

Joy looked up, surprised, and giggled. "You don't say 'cut,' I do."

Danielle and Shawna both stifled laughs, as Tim said, "But you need to get the shots of me with the light, right?"

Joy looked at him evenly. "I was going to do that after Mia pantsed you, but have it your way." She re-set the camera position, so it was focused on Tim from below, from the mid-chest up. "Do you remember your lines?"

Tim just snorted, and reached up above his head. As Joy taped, he said, "First I'll get this cover off..." he pulled the plastic light cover off and handed it down. Mia took it, and he reached back up and rotated the long bulb. "...then I'll take out the bad bulb." He pulled it out, and handed it down.

"Cut," Joy said. "Okay, take that same bulb, since it still works, and lift it back into the shot, then work it back into the fitting. Once it's done, Mia will hand you the cover."

Tim did what she said, with the camera still on only his upper body: he lifted the bulb back into place, rotated it until it was seated, and then looked down. "Hand me the cover?" Mia held it up from off camera, and Tim took it and began to snap it back into place.

"Stop!" Joy said. "Okay, this is your reaction shot. Just as you finish with the cover, Mia yanks your pants down. You look down in shock, and then embarrassment, as you wobble a bit on the ladder, and grab it to get down as fast as you can."

Tim felt stupid, but also strangely grateful, as he mimed having his pants removed off camera, while being able to actually keep them on. His expressions were a little wooden the first two times Joy got that shot, but he was much better on the third time.

"That's good," Joy proclaimed. "Now we'll go back to Mia's POV."

"The moment of truth," Anna said, to appreciative laughter and one wolf whistle, surprisingly from reserved little Pam.

Just then, a hammering at the front door startled them all. On the other side of the glass was Sandy, waving frantically. Shawna jogged over and unlocked the door.

Sandy gave her a quick hug, and the two of them returned to the ladder. "I hope I didn't miss anything good!" Sandy said, and blew a kiss at Tim, standing awkwardly on the ladder.

"Nope," Danielle said, "we were just getting to the first re-shot scene."

Tim thought to himself, "Great! I almost managed to lose my pants with one single woman I know NOT being here to witness it!"

Part 15

"Oh, good," Sandy said. "Is there anything I can do to help? Do you need another set of hands to tug down Mr. Johnson's pants maybe?"

Tim glared at her. "I think Mia can handle that, thanks."

Mia chirped, "You bet I can." She grinned at the women around her. "I'm a born actress."

Tim tried to ignore their snickering. Joy said, "All right, Mia, go ahead and undo his belt and pants again."

"I can do it," Tim snapped. In a surreal experience, he stood on a ladder, surrounded by his female employees, and undid his belt and pants, so that little Asian Mia could de-pants him, in the middle of his office! When he was done, he took a deep breath, and put both hands back on the sides of the ladder, while Joy arranged her camera to focus on his body, from his lower back down to his upper thighs.

As Mia stepped close to him, he leaned down and whispered to her. "Be sure not to get the boxers too."

Mia smiled up at him, as she lifted her right hand up towards his waistband. She let three fingers trail along Tim's semi-erection beneath his pants as she moved, and felt him freeze. She whispered back, "I've seen more than this, in that bar that night. But I'll be careful." Then she winked at him.

Tim locked his eyes straight ahead.

Mia grasped both sides of Tim's waist band, and then took a quick look around the room. Nine pairs of female eyes were sparkling, and nine anticipatory smiles adorned the pretty faces all around her. She looked at Joy, who nodded.

Mia said, "Yoink!" and yanked Tim's pants downward. He flinched as the soft material tugged for a just a second as it stretched to clear his firm buns, and then it whisked downward, and he closed his eyes.

"Woo hoo!" Julie sang out, and then a chorus of female laughter filled the air. Tim stood on the ladder, the top of his gray boxers partially hidden by his shirt-tails. But the lower half of his rounded bottom was snugly encased in his shorts, and revealed to Joy's camera, as were his bare legs below.

"Great shot!" Joy said. "Let me get just one more from the mid-thigh down, so we can see the pants settle around his ankles.

Mia pulled his pants up to his waist, and smiled up into Tim's blushing face. "Hold this, will you?"

Tim meekly took hold of his waistband and held it just above his waist. Mia checked that Joy's camera was in place, and then said, "Yoink!" as she once again de-pantsed her boss.

"Do you have to say that?" Tim asked, irritably.

Mia had a smug half-grin. "Everyone knows that the sound effect you make when you pull the pants off of a hunky guy is 'Yoink!'"

The women laughed again, and Tim could only shake his head. He looked at Joy.

"Are we done?"

She nodded, "Those shots were both great. I just need one more reaction shot of you, right after you realize that your employee has exposed you like this." Mia got back around in front of the ladder, then stood smiling at her boss's underwear-covered crotch.

Joy gave Tim the thumb's up, and he released the top of the ladder and hopped down two steps to the ground, where he frantically reached down and pulled his pants back up.

The women behind Tim noticed that as he bent over, his tempting buns were thrust backwards most delightfully, and they noticed that Joy's camera caught that shot.

As a blushing Tim zipped and snapped his pants, Pam stepped forward. "Okay, now we've got to prepare for the internet version." A cheer went up in the room, and Tim blanched.

"I've been thinking about that," Tim began, but Anna cut him off. "So have we!"

Danielle said, "Since the idea is that we are going to re-create the original ad, I'm afraid you'll have to be... bare-bottomed for this take."

"But Mia was able to keep her panties on," Tim said.

"Yeah," Mia jumped in, "but I had to give myself such a wedgie that 99% of my butt was exposed!"

"But that's not 100%," Tim said. "I should at least be able to wear a thong, like Mia was essentially wearing." He couldn't believe it had come to this: begging to be exposed in just a thong, which he would never wear in a million years!

"Guys in thongs are weird," Julie said.

"And that wouldn't fit with the image of you as a regular, cute, boss-next-door kind of guy," Joy said. To prove her point, she crossed her arms and said, "In fact, how many times since you've opened this office, have you come to work wearing a thong under your business clothes?"

Tim blushed as the women grinned. "Never."

"Exactly," Joy said.

"But that's not the point—"

"When this started, you came up with the idea of the five of us voting on any shot that we might have a problem with," Anna said. "So I say we vote on this."

Tim said, "But that's not how -. That's not what I meant."

Julie said, "You meant that when one of us was going to be naked, she wouldn't be able to avoid it, since the rest of the girls would likely be voting with you."

The guilty look on Tim's face was all the answer anyone needed.

Mia said, "All in favor of Mr. Johnson being able to wear some kind of underwear on the ladder?"

Tim raised his hand quickly, and looked desperately at his four employees. None of whom raised their hands.

Mia said, "All in favor of Mr. Johnson going bare-ass?" Four smiling women raised their hands.

Tim's shoulders slumped. How had it come to this?! He frantically tried to think of a way out, but came up empty. He finally said, "Listen, if I have to do this, all of you have to clear out of this part of the office."

"You watched when they were being recorded," Joy pointed out.

"But they never showed full frontal nudity!" Tim snapped.

"That's true," Shawna said. She thought about it for a moment. "So everybody has to be over there." She pointed to the large office space behind the ladder, which would mean that the females would get a great view of Tim from behind only.

"But Mia has to be in front of the ladder," Tim moaned.

Mia grinned, and put on a fake-innocent smile. "I wish there were some other way."

"I need something to cover my... privates," Tim said.

The women all looked at each other, suppressing their laughter. Finally Pam said, "I've got an idea!"

She ran into Tim's office, and returned a moment later, holding something up.

"A sock?!" Tim said. "What am I supposed to do with that?"

"You put it over your dick," Pam said. "Duh!"

The entire room - except for Tim and Pam - burst out laughing.

"How am I supposed to even keep that on?" Tim asked miserably.

"You could get hard..." Kaitlyn suggested, "and pull the sock down over it," to another chorus of snickering.

"I've got a better idea," Julie said. The perky blonde bounced over to her desk and rifled through several drawers, until she found out what she was looking for. She said, "How about this?" and held up an extra-large rubber band. "You could put on the sock, and then wrap this around the base."

Tim's face fell, as another burst of female laughter filled the room.

Mia said, "All in favor of—"

"Nevermind!" Tim stalked over to Julie and grabbed the rubber band, then went past Pam toward his office, snatching the sock out of her hand as he passed. He went through his door and slammed it behind him.

There was a sudden silence in the outer office. Ten women all looked at each other, their faces flushed and their eyes bright with anticipation.

Becky said, "This is going to be SO GREAT!"

And inside his office, as Tim was unbuttoning his pants, he heard another gale of feminine laughter from the outer office.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers