Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 60-61

Story Info
The game ends, and the girls face their punishment.
3.6k words
4.5
7.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

I know: I've been away for quite a while. But I've got the rest of this story figured out, and won't take so long with the rest.

Part 60

As the fourth quarter got under way, the guys were apparently hungrier and thirstier than they had been earlier, because they kept the nearly nude young women running back and forth to the kitchen.

The action was an absolute delight for the young men to observe. Four attractive females -- two wearing only sheer bras and panties, the other two in bras and very short skirts, bared underneath -- hustled back and forth.

They took careful, mincing steps in their high heels, and the lacy headpieces and the collars around their necks reminded everyone that they had been dressed as sexy maids, before being gradually undressed. Their childish and yet sexy pigtails bounced and swayed, completing their naughty look.

Mia and Kaitlyn walked a little more carefully, very aware that their mini-skirts didn't give them much coverage below, and threatened to flip up revealingly if they weren't cautious. All four womens' breasts bobbled deliciously as they move around the room, and their wiggling rumps had a hypnotic effect on the males.

Tim made sure that Pam was kept busy too, mostly taking away empties and cleaning up. She did her best to make sure the skimpy apron covered as much of her as possible, but her appreciative male audience was still rewarded with frequent side views of her perky tits, as well as the smooth, goose-bumped flesh of her bared back and behind.

Tim insisted that the sexy maids drank too, and that began to catch up to them in the fourth quarter. As Baltimore put together a drive, the women's frantic groans and cheering became more fevered. The stakes were high now, and the next score would result in two of the women ending up either topless or bottomless.

Unfortunately for Julie and Anna, they were the next victims. Baltimore moved into field goal range, and the tipsier Julie gave the slightly more sober Anna a worried look. Another field goal would result in them getting their nearly bare asses spanked again, and they were still faintly warm and tingling from the last one!

But then Baltimore, facing a 3rd and 8, took advantage of a blown coverage to throw a pass to a tight end who blocked for a moment, before releasing on a shallow pattern to the flat. Two Steelers went with the receiver on that side, leaving the tight end with an easy jog into the end zone.

The guys celebrated, as did Mia and Kaitlyn. Tim said, "That's what football fans call an uncovered tight end!" He leered at a mortified Julie and Anna. "Speaking of which..."

Laughter burned in the girls' ears. They commiserated with each other for a moment, but just as they started to reach around behind them to unhook their bras, Tim interrupted the celebration.

"New rule!" Everyone looked at him. "If you choose the bra, the guys are going to put lipstick on your bare nipples."

Everyone was surprised for a moment, before the guys started grinning. All four women looked a little confused, though Anna quickly transitioned into indignant, putting her hands on her hips. "Why would you do that?"

Tim said, "It seems like something that would be very embarrassing for you. And without that, the decision between topless and bottomless seems too easy."

Anna scowled. "But it's dumb."

"Are you saying that it's not embarrassing?"

Through clenched teeth she said, "I'm saying it's dumb."

"I guess 'dumb' is in the eye of the beholder," Tim teased.

Rob said, "I think her tits are about to be in the eye of the beholder."

The guys laughed, and Mia and Kaitlyn snickered. Anna was their friend, but she'd been irritating them tonight, and they thought that she deserved at least most of what she was getting now.

"Pam?" Tim said. Pam walked in from the kitchen, smoothing the front of her apron nervously. "If you were forced to go topless in public, would you like to have some guys put lipstick on your nipples?"

"No thank you," Pam said, quietly but firmly.

"Why not?"

"Well, for one thing, a guy would be smearing my nipples with lipstick. Which is embarrassing. And also, because having bright red nipples would just call more attention to them."

Tim looked at Anna, satisfied. "I rest my case."

Anna glared at Pam. "Thanks a lot."

Pam shrugged her shoulders and gave Anna an apologetic look, as if to say, "What was I supposed to say?"

Tim hit pause on the tv as the Baltimore extra point sailed through the uprights, tying the score at 31."All right ladies, what's it going to be?"

Julie had been sitting on Neal's lap, her firm little butt supported on his left leg. He leaned forward and tapped out a drumroll on her exposed right thigh. "Topless, or bottomless?" he said, in a sing-song voice.

Anna stood up and motioned for Julie to join her, as they whispered about their options. But their decision didn't really surprise anyone. While Tim's new rule made their choice more embarrassing, dropping their panties and exposing their bare asses and pussies was still the worse option.

When both girls started reaching behind them to unsnap their bras, a small round of cheers went up in the room. Like everyone else, Pam had been watching Anna and Julie in anticipation, so Tim caught her by surprise when he gave her round, bare bottom a sharp slap. "Get me the lipstick, please."

Pam hopped in surprise, then quickly turned and wiggled off toward the kitchen.

She returned just as Anna and Julie reluctantly pulled their bras off, revealing two very pretty sets of breasts. Julie's were smaller, but very perky B cups. Her nipples were erect and a very delicate pink color, contrasting lightly with her very pale tits.

Anna's were bigger but still firm, and her nipples were bigger, too. Though her breasts weren't as pale as blonde Julie's, they still contrasted enticingly with her olive skin, and the darker color of her nipples also stood out. As she dropped the bra away, her full breasts bounced and jiggled, and Tim could hear one of the guys softly moaning.

Tim held his hand out, and Pam gave him the lipstick. He said, "Who wants to--"

"Me!" said all three guys simultaneously, provoking more laughter. Tim said, "I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10."

Neal said, "3."

Mark said, "7."

Rob thought for a moment, then said, "8."

Tim said, "It was 1."

Neal and Mark fist-bumped each other, while Rob swore. Tim held the lipstick out to Neal, who grabbed it and turned toward Julie.

Everyone could tell that the pretty blonde and Neal had some chemistry, and they looked into each other's eyes as Neal took the cap off the lipstick. He kept his eyes on Julie, while talking to Tim. "If it's not too gay, could I put the lipstick on my lips, and then kiss it onto her nipples?"

More laughter, and even Julie cracked a small smile, as she slugged him in the shoulder. Tim said, "C'mon Neal, I don't want to embarrass the poor girl."

Anna snorted. "Oh yeah, she's standing there in only her panties, and THAT'S what would embarrass her."

"So you wouldn't mind if Mark put the lipstick on your nipples with his lips?" Tim asked. Pretty Anna frowned and crossed her arms over her chest, accidently squeezing her breasts together and drawing even more attention to them.

Neal stepped closer to Julie, and she semi-consciously straightened her posture, which had the effect of lifting her firm tits. Neal reached out to her left breast first.

She was fully aroused now, and as the lipstick made contact with her little, pink pencil-eraser-shaped nipple, she visibly shuddered, causing Neal to flinch just a bit, to some quiet chuckling in the room.

Julie looked down at her breasts, as Neal touched her nipple again. This time she stood still, and Neal slowly slid the lipstick around her nipple twice, before lifting it and gently rubbing it across the tip, which caused another small shudder. He did the same to her right breast, and then took a step back to assess his handiwork.

Nubile little Julie's creamy white breasts were now crowned with bright red nipples, and the guys applauded, while the other women -- except for Anna -- grinned sheepishly. Julie looked so cute, with her petite body mostly bare, except for her heels, lace, and scarlet nipples!

Neal handed the lipstick to Mark, who eagerly took it, and approached Anna. She stiffened her posture as he got closer, and forced herself to uncross her arms. Tim stepped up beside Mark, smiling at Anna. She gave him a frown, and then dropped her hands to her sides and closed her eyes, resigned to her fate.

Mark lifted the lipstick, but Tim leaned down first, moving his mouth to within a few inches of Anna's impressive left breast, and then blowing lightly on her nipple.

Anna's eyes snapped open and she shivered, taking a step back as more laughter filled the room. Tim straightened up and said, "I just wanted to give Mark a firm canvas."

Anna blushed furiously, as the onlookers realized that Tim was right. Her nipples had already been firm, but now they were rock hard.

As Mark leaned forward, Anna didn't trust Tim enough to close her eyes again. So she just stared into the distance, to one side of Mark.

She involuntarily shivered when the lipstick made contact with her sensitive nipples, and her C-cup breasts both jiggled, and became covered with goose bumps.

Mark took his time, first circling and thoroughly covering her left nipple, and then her right. Just as before with Neal and Julie, when Mark stepped back to appraise his artwork, another ripple of soft laughter came from the onlookers.

Pretty, taller Anna's healthy breasts were now decorated with sexy, crimson tips.

Tim turned to his audience, asking, "Was I right about the lipstick?"

The guys all agreed lustily, while the girls tried for poker faces.

"Okay," Tim said, "time to get back to the game." He wagged a finger at Julie and

Anna. "But you two need to be careful not to smear your lipstick, because if that happens, we'll need to re-apply it."

"As many times as necessary," Neal said, winking at Julie. She slapped his shoulder again, and everyone noticed that the bouncing of her scarlet nipples made for an even sexier display.

Tim started the game again. There were a little over 11 minutes left to play, and both sets of women dreaded the thought of another touchdown being scored.

Part 61

The score was now tied at 31. Tim ordered another round of beers, even though the guys were only half finished with their current ones. The girls minced off to the kitchen, and every eye in the room was on Julie's and Anna's bouncing, crimson nipples.

When they returned with the beers, Tim told the girls to start drinking the new beers, while the guys finished theirs, and would then share the other beer with the girls.

After Baltimore's touchdown, Pittsburgh let the kickoff sail into the endzone, and started at their 25. They put together a 5-minute drive that moved them to the Baltimore 30, but the drive stalled there. On third and long they got a false start penalty, which moved them back 5 yards, placing the kicker at the outer edge of his field goal range.

"Come on!" Anna shouted, disgustedly. Julie and Anna had been hoping for a touchdown to give them some breathing room, and now, a missed field goal would leave the game tied, and give Baltimore the ball with a little less than 6 minutes left.

Mia and Kaitlyn were also on edge. A Pittsburgh field goal would not only put them closer to losing the bet, it would also result in an immediate spanking for them. And in their tiny mini-skirts and panties, they'd be giving everyone in the room a humiliating show!

Between the high stakes and the alcohol consumption, the girls' faces were flushed, and their hearts racing. They guys were also amped up; whatever happened next would be good for them!

Pittsburgh lined up for the kick, and silence fell over the room as the ball soared into the air. It started out in the center of the uprights, but was slowly drifting to the right.

Mia and Kaitlyn stood up, leaning to their right and waving, as if their body language would help the ball miss.

It drifted farther, and then hit the right upright...and then fell to the left. The officials in the endzone raised their arms: the field goal was good!

The room erupted, and only Mia and Kaitlyn were dejected. Anna and Julie were relieved, though.

Tim said, "I've got a new option." Everybody looked at him. "Since you are pantiless under those very short skirts..." He let his words hang there for a moment, watching Kaitlyn and Mia blush. "...I'll give you the option of taking off your bras, instead of getting spanked."

Kaitlyn and Mia looked at each other, both of them unaware that they were tugging nervously at their skirts. Kaitlyn stepped closer to Mia and whispered to Mia, "These things are SO short. When we're over their laps, they're going to see EVERYthing."

"I know," moaned Mia.

They looked at Tim. "Do we have to have lipstick put on our nipples?" Kaitlyn said.

Tim smiled and shrugged, then nodded toward Julie and Anna, both of whom were fighting the urge to cross their arms over their decorated tits, to keep from smearing the lipstick and giving the guys an excuse to re-apply it. "It's only fair," he said.

Mia and Kaitlyn frowned, but agreed. This time Rob and Tim did the honors. Rob ran the lipstick around Kaitlyn's perky nipples, and then Tim did petite Mia's. Her nipples were slightly smaller than Julie's, but just as erect, and she shivered with goosebumps the entire time the lipstick was in contact with her brown, puckered areolas.

The last six minutes of the game were intense. With Pittsburgh up 34-31, the nearly nude girls knew that they were in for more than 30 spanks at the end of the game, whether they won or lost. Several of them also realized that the worst-case scenario might be if Baltimore scored a tying field goal, putting the game into overtime, and guaranteeing at least one more score, and more punishment for their already pink buns.

When Baltimore took the ball at their own 25 after the Pittsburgh kickoff, they began a slow, clock-eating drive. With a mix of runs and passes, they gained five first downs -- two on passes, two on runs, and one by penalty.

With a little more than 2 minutes left, they had moved into field goal range, and Anna and Julie huddled together in tortured suspense. Pittsburgh used the two-minute warning and its first time out to force a long third down. If they could hold the Ravens to a tying field goal, they'd still have time for a short drive to get them into range to kick a winning field goal.

But Baltimore picked up 8 on a third-and-7, and Julie and Anna hung their heads.

Pittsburgh used their final two time outs, but the Ravens ended up on the two-yard-line with a first and goal, and 10 seconds left on the clock.

Baltimore had one timeout left, which meant that they had one chance at the winning touchdown, and if that didn't work, they'd have a chip shot field goal attempt to tie.

After an agonizingly long commercial break, Baltimore came to the line one more time. Julie and Anna looked like they might be sick as they sat with their arms crossed. All thoughts of their near nudity were forgotten, as everyone's eyes were riveted on the screen.

Two receivers lined up on the left, but as the quarterback took the snap, he turned and tossed it to his speedy half-back on the right. Two defenders angled toward him as he raced toward to the right.

Anna couldn't take it, and covered her eyes, but everyone else watched as the ball carrier sprinted for the front corner of the endzone and dove just inside the pylon for the score.

Julie and Anna fell back dejectedly, as the rest of the room erupted.

Mia and Kaitlyn leapt up and embraced each other, and danced in a circle, unsteady on their heels. The males in the room watched happily, as the celebrating girls' exuberance caused their short skirts to bounce and twirl, providing enticing, alternating glimpses of bare bottoms and exposed pussies.

After the excitement died down, everybody watched Baltimore kick the extra point to go up 38-34. They kicked off with 3 seconds left, which was just enough time for the Steelers to try a desperate return that got no further than their own 35 before the runner was tackled in the act of trying to lateral to a teammate.

The game was over.

Another round of celebration broke out, before Tim calmed his audience. "Okay, why don't we give the winners their penalty first." The other guys high-fived each other while Tim had Pam bring a chair in from the kitchen.

As she placed it in the middle of the room and started to turn away, Tim grabbed her elbow. When she looked at him, he said, "I think it's only fair that Pam shares in the winners' reward.

She gave him a look of dawning panic, but the guys in the room -- and Anna! -- applauded as she began to blush.

"B- but--" she began, but Tim took a seat and tugged her forward over his lap, and said, "Exactly!"

Pam tried to twist and look up at him, but Tim put a steadying hand on her lower back. He patted the apron ties behind her, sending a clear message: "I could untie these and take the apron off..."

Pam blushed and turned her head away, fixing her eyes on the carpet beneath her.

Tim gently pushed one side of the apron, and then the other, until both had slipped over, revealing Pam's shapely, lightly pink ass cheeks. Tim laid a hand on the right one, causing a small shiver from Pam.

"I think the number is 34?"

Neal said, "Yes!"

Mark said, "Do we get a turn?"

"I think I'll handle this naughty girl myself," Tim said. "And then the rest of us can share the spanking duties when the other pretty contestants get their turns."

Pam's ears burned when she heard the raucous male laughter, but in a moment Tim brought his right hand down sharply on her tender tush, and she yipped. "Count them out," he scolded.

"One," she said.

Tim gave her buns a light pat, and then a hard slap.

"T-t-two," Pam hissed.

Everyone watched as Pam's curvy, bare butt jiggled and wobbled through her spanking. When it was over, the guys applauded while she scrambled to her feet and immediately retreated toward the kitchen.

Tim stood up, and waved toward the chair. Mark and Rob scrambled forward, but Rob was quicker and beat Mark to the punch. He made himself comfortable, then grinned at Mei and Kaitlyn, and crooked a finger at Kaitlyn.

The taller girl blushed but stepped forward. She gingerly lowered herself over his lap, holding her breath.

The males had been disappointed that Mia and Kaitlyn had not lost their short skirts, but they quickly realized that this was not a problem after all. In fact, it made the following two spankings even more enticing.

Because as each girl laid herself across their laps and tugged at her short skirt to keep it in place, her modesty only lasted until the first several spanks. The guys quickly realized that spanking their targets with a slightly upward motion made for a most delightful peep show: each cheek-compressing contact would make the target bounce, and flip the short skirt skyward, baring the embarrassed girl's bottom to the open air.

No sooner had the lightweight material began to settle back into place than the next blow would drop, flipping the skirt up again. The effect was of a wriggling, jiggling bare bottom, intermittently exposed, then hidden, then exposed again.

Tim allowed Mark, Rob and Neal to split the job amongst the three of them. Mark and Neal gave Kaitlyn 11 spanks each, followed by Rob giving her 12. Then Neal and Rob gave Mia's perky little Asian butt 11 spanks each, after which Mark finished her off with 12.

Mia hopped up and tottered back over to Kaitlyn, where they commiserated for a moment, rubbing their stinging derrieres and blushing.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12