Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 03-04

Story Info
The lusty audience loves the ad, and Tim's embarrassment.
4.7k words
4.6
5.7k
1

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 3.

Tim walked into the place just before 8:00. Julie saw him first, as he hesitated just inside the front door. "He's here!"

Several of the other women turned, and Shawna and Danielle both gave a sigh of relief. "It's about time," Shawna said, and she and Danielle hustled over to him.

"You had us worried," Danielle said, as she entwined one of Tim's arms in hers.

Shawna did the same thing with his other arm, and they walked him toward the table they'd set up.

Tim had only gotten three steps inside the door, and already he was being led around by these two. But before he could say anything, Danielle said, "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

He saw Stephanie approaching, and he couldn't help giving her the once-over: strawberry blonde hair, pretty face, a shirt fitting just snugly enough to suggest a nice figure, faded tight jeans, cowboy boots.

When his scan returned to her face, he saw that she had been looking him up and down, too, and was now grinning at him. "This must be the star of the show," she said, sticking out her hand, which he shook. She said, "I'm Stephanie."

"Steph is an old college friend of mine," Danielle said, "and the owner of this place."

"Tim. Nice to meet you."

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine," Stephanie said with just a hint of flirtation. "The ladies have told me about you, and the ad campaign, and I've got to tell you that I'm impressed. Not many men would have the self-confidence it takes to let their employees have fun at their expense the way you've arranged to do."

Tim looked just a little uncomfortable at that. "Thanks."

"You're a little late," Shawna said, guiding him over to the table, as Danielle and Stephanie huddled for a minute.

Tim sat down behind the table, where his four attractive employees were already seated. "We're glad to see you," Anna said.

Mia said, "Some of us thought you might have gotten cold feet."

Tim shook his head and forced a smile, not wanting to admit that he'd circled the block twice before he'd finally decided to come in.

Stephanie stepped out in front of the bar and clapped her hands twice to get everyone's attention. "Hello everybody. We're doing something a little unusual tonight, so please give me a minute to explain."

When the women in the place had quieted down, she continued. "My good friend Danielle here," she pointed, and Danielle smiled and nodded to everyone, "has a business, and she's come up with a new tv ad for a product. Normally I wouldn't care about that, but that ad campaign was made by a local company, and I always like to support local businesses."

Many of the women in the crowd made approving noises, and a few raised their glasses. "So when Danielle asked me if she could have a showing of the ad in my place tonight, I said yes, as long as there was something in it for you and me."

Danielle smiled, and stepped over beside Stephanie. "I asked her if it would be all right if my company bought a round of drinks for you all, in exchange for you giving us just a minute to respond to our ad."

At the mention of "free drinks," a healthy cheer came from around the room. Stephanie laughed and waved her arm toward the crowd, "I know my clientele!" Laughter and applause rang out.

Joy, Sandy, Becky and Pam fanned out into the crowd, distributing the response cards to each table, while Danielle explained that each person was to fill them out after watching the ad. "All you have to do is circle a number between 1 and 10, with 10 being the best, and then write a short comment, just a sentence on what you liked or didn't like in the ad."

Stephanie said, "We'll take your drink orders after the ad, while you're filling out your responses."

Shawna looked at her watch, and got Danielle's attention. "Okay," Danielle said, watching as the last few tables received their response cards and pens, "the ad will air in 4 minutes, at 10 after. But before it does, I want to introduce the actors in our ad, who are here with us here tonight."

There was a bit of polite applause as the crowd looked a little more closely at the five people sitting behind the table.

Danielle stepped to one side and gestured toward the five with her arm. "These are not actors, at least not before tonight. They actually work in a local ad agency. The employees are Julie, Mia, Anna and Kaitlyn" -- each of the young women smiled and raised a hand when their names were called -- "and their boss here is Tim." Tim was already blushing slightly, but he gave a small, shy wave when Danielle mentioned his name.

"Our product is a body spray for men, so we decided to make our good-looking young boss Tim the center of attention." Tim's smile looked a little forced. Danielle wagged a finger toward him, and said in a sing-song voice, "But not in the way you might be used to."

A small buzz started in the audience, with women looking at Tim, and each other. Many of them were a little confused, but most of them liked the sound of that.

Danielle said, "Stephanie, can you do the honors?"

Stephanie picked up the remote from the bar and synched all televisions to the right channel, and then turned the sound up. It was 8:08, and an ad for an insurance company was on. Stephanie said, "If you'll focus your attention please, our ad is up next."

Tim and the girls at the table were facing the crowd. They could see the other 4 screens on the other walls, but the biggest and closest screen was right behind them, and that's the one most of the nearby audience looked at. Tim and his employees all turned in their seats to see that screen.

The ad started, and Tim and his employees watched the first short bit of it. When the onscreen Mia asked Tim if he could change the lightbulb, and positioned herself in front of him on the ladder, preparing to de-pants him, he instinctively looked away from the tv, knowing what was coming.

That left him looking at the women in the room, and there was no doubting when the moment arrived when sneaky Mia yanked his pants down. All of the women in the room got wide eyes and burst out laughing. "Woo hoo!" one pretty brunette at a nearby table cheered, and Tim quickly looked away from her.

But wherever he looked, he saw smiling and laughing women. A few of them made eye contact with him. He could feel himself blushing, so he quickly stole a glance back up at the tv, just in time to see clever Anna intentionally close the office door on the seat of his pants.

He didn't want to look back at the crowd of women in the room, so he forced himself to watch as he stumbled forward onscreen, tearing away the back of his pants. Just as Joy had asked for during shooting, he hopped forward as if to get his balance, and he saw the way his butt jiggled under his snug boxers.

Another cheer from the crowd burned in his ears. He caught a couple of smiling, sideways glances from Mia and Anna, who were half-turned in their seats as he was.

Grinning blonde Julie leaned over to him and said, "I think they like it so far!"

Tim forced himself to watch as Kaitlyn spilled the coffee all over his shirt, and he heard a new wave of laughter from behind him. A loud female voice from off near the end of the bar said, "You'd better get that shirt off him, or you'll never get the stain out."

"His pants too, just to be safe," called out another woman from the far side of the room.

Laughter was coming from all directions. On screen, Tim was deprived of his shirt, and then Julie maneuvered him into crawling under the glass-top table. Shirtless and with the back gone from his pants, his prominent rump wiggled from side to side, encased in his form-fitting boxers.

Tim felt paralyzed in his chair, not wanting to watch Julie kneeling near his ankles and de-pantsing him completely. But the noise from the crowd now was an undifferentiated wall of excited laughter and cat calling, and he did not want to lock eyes with any of those raucous women.

He chanced a sideways look at the table of women sitting closest to the bar, to his left. Four women sat there, probably in their late 20s or early 30s, and their attention was locked on the screen. Three were giggling, and two of those were pointing at the screen, while the fourth one had her hands up in front of her mouth, though her flushed skin and creased eyes betrayed that she was laughing behind her hands.

Tim quickly looked back at the screen, just in time to see Julie yank backwards, while the camera lingered on his departing pants, and then his suddenly bare legs. For a moment his entire, tanned, muscular frame was displayed under the table's glass top, his only covering the boxers.

When the tag line was read -- "Naked Attraction: Wear it At Your Own Risk!" -- the room erupted in applause. Tim turned back, and saw that all of the women at the table with him, and those from the ad team were applauding too. Danielle was all smiles, and Shawna caught her embarrassed employee's eye and winked, mouthing the words, "They love you!"

Tim shifted his gaze to Kurt, who was applauding too, but who gave a slight shrug of his shoulders to let Tim know that he sympathized with his predicament.

"Okay ladies," Danielle said, "please fill out your response cards.

The attractive brunette who had been laughing from behind her hands called out, "Can you send Tim around to pick up the cards?"

Hoots of agreement followed, and Stephanie raised a hand, as she joined the general laughter. "Now, now. That sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen."

"Maybe," the brunette admitted, to another gale of laughter on all sides.

"How about we distribute your free drinks, instead?" Stephanie said, to some scattered applause.

"Can Tim bring those around?" a voice from the bar area called out.

"We'll give him great tips," said another, to more general laughter.

The next few minutes seemed like hours to Tim. He could feel himself blush, even as he tried to keep a smile on his face, to not let anyone know how rattled he was. His employees were giggling and making various teasing comments.

"Looks like you're a hit, boss," Kaitlyn said.

"If you did go through this room handing out drinks, I don't know if you'd make it back," Mia said.

"Not fully dressed anyway," Anna snickered.

Tim tried not to look at them, but when he looked at Danielle, or Shawna, or any of the other employees from the ad agency, he was met with sly grins and what felt like mocking thumbs-up. But looking at the audience was even worse, because it seemed like everyone whose head was not down as she filled out the response card was looking at him with a hungry smile.

He noticed that the groups at many tables were talking with each other, even as some pointed his way and others even gave him small waves. He noticed one woman catch his eye, then plant a kiss on the response card before winking at him.

After what seemed like ages, Stephanie's waitresses had distributed the one round of free drinks, and it looked like everybody in the crowd had completed their response cards. "Thanks so much for your help. I'm no ad expert, but it seems like you liked what you saw?"

A lusty round of hoots and applause greeted her. One blonde woman -- she was the one who had left a lipsticked kiss on her response card -- cupped a hand beside her mouth and loudly said, "I gave it a 9.5. The only reason it wasn't a 10 is because the office girls left Tim his boxers when they snatched his pants away from him!"

Another burst of laughter, followed by a woman on the far left saying, "Yeah! After all, isn't he supposed to be the 'naked attraction'?"

Stephanie shook her head in mock disapproval, even as the corners of her mouth lifted in a partial smile. "I believe that's the name of the product, not the actor."

"Why couldn't it be both?" said another woman, as the entire room got into the spirit.

Tim was blushing so adorably now that the audience members were spurring each other on.

Before Stephanie could answer again, Shawna stood up. "It's funny you should mention that."

The room suddenly got noticeably quieter. Tim looked at her, and she was smiling at him, even though she was still addressing the crowd.

"Because this ad campaign involves an innovative strategy. In addition to the tv version of the ads, we're going to be putting up internet versions of each ad, too."

Tim froze.

"What does that mean?" the brunette at the center table asked.

"Well," Shawna said, "the internet versions are... R-rated, I guess you could say."

For a moment there was silence in the room, as many in the crowd looked at each other. Then about a dozen women all called out different questions at once, so that none of them could be clearly heard.

After what was starting to sound like a chaotic press conference, the brunette's voice rang out above the others. "Does that mean the boss loses his boxers, too?"

Tim was still paralyzed, though a mantra was repeating in his mind. "No, no, no, no."

When Shawna said, "That is what it means," the cacophony returned.

A blonde off to Tim's right called out, "Where can we find the internet version?!"

Danielle and Shawna looked at each other. Danielle said, "We were going to give you the URL, but..." She left the thought hanging, and the bar was suddenly quiet again.

Except in Tim's mind. "She wouldn't. She wouldn't!"

Shawna completed the thought, "... if you'd like, we could show it to you now."

The bar exploded into a roar of applause, laughter and repeated cries of, "Yes, yes, yes!"

Tim held his head in his hands. "She would."

Part 4

Shawna, Danielle and Stephanie huddled for just a minute, while Tim closed his eyes and wished he were anywhere but here. Then Stephanie broke the huddle and raised a hand to quiet the raucous crowd.

"This will be for an adult audience. I don't see any kids or underaged people here, but I have to ask. Are there--"

An excited, "No! Let's see the show!" rang out, interrupting Stephanie, and gaining more applause.

Stephanie laughed, and turned it over to Danielle and Shawna.

"All right, ladies," Shawna said, "please turn over your cards and prepare to rate..." she glanced at Tim, but he wouldn't meet her eyes, "...the uncensored internet version!"

A wave of whistles and applause swept over the room, while Stephanie picked up the remote, and clicked on the video on the "nakedattractionads.com" site that Danielle's staff had created for the campaign.

The ad started, and for a moment Tim committed to not watching the screen. But the excited, hungry, grinning expressions of the women at every table -- all looking up at the screen behind him -- made it hard not to turn and look, too.

"There you go," one woman called out, "get that hunk up on the ladder to help you out!"

Tim held out for a few more seconds. If it hadn't been for the other screens around the room, he might have been able to resist the impulse to watch himself in the ad. But the closest screen was just off to his right, on the rear wall, and when the excited buzzing in the room momentarily got quieter, he couldn't help himself.

He turned his head to his right, and watched as Mia, standing in front of the ladder and below him, looked up as he concentrated on the light, and then nimbly started undoing his belt and unzipping his pants.

"You go, girl!" someone shouted, but Tim barely heard it.

As Mia placed her delicate hands on either side of his hips and grasped his pants and boxers, another female voice called out, "Here it comes!"

Tim watched, frozen, as Mia tugged his pants and boxers down, baring his round rump. A wall of hooting cat calls washed over him, as onscreen, he instinctively bent to try to grab at his falling pants, accidentally thrusting his exposed buns outward.

"Woo! His ass is as curvy as a woman's!" someone called loudly, but still just barely audible over the shouts and laughter.

Mercifully, the video had been edited so that a quick cut had him pulling his pants back up, while pretty little Mia clearly watched with delight.

The whole thing played out again, and once he started watching, Tim couldn't stop.

Anna sabotaged him by tucking his pants and boxers into the office door. Tim saw that the women had gotten the shot they had been looking for: when he hopped forward, his bare bottom framed by the hole in his pants and boxers, it clearly bounced.

"Oooh, look at that jiggle!" a hysterically laughing voice rang out.

Then Kaitlyn spilled coffee on him, and she and Anna "helped" him out of his shirt.

By the time Julie had maneuvered Tim underneath the low, glass-top coffee table, he felt like his face was on fire. He dared not look at any of the howling women around him, so he looked on, miserably, while his filmed degradation played out.

When Tim realized he was stuck under the table, and gyrated from side to side, someone said, "Oh, he's stuck! Keep trying to wiggle your way out!"

When Julie tugged his pants off, leaving his derriere getting no cover from the clear glass table or his now-backless boxers, the camera cut to the shot from in front of him at floor level, his handsome, blushing face caught with a shocked, open-mouthed expression.

More applause filled the room, as Tim wiggled himself out from beneath the table.

He stood, surrounded by a semi-circle of his grinning, pretty young employees, his face flushed and shiny with sweat. Then he turned and ran for his office, giving the women one last look at his bouncing, bare buns before he made it through the door and slammed it behind him.

This time, the tag line "Naked Attraction: Wear it at Your Own Risk!" went mostly unheard, because of the fevered howls of hooting, horny laughter.

Everyone in the room -- except for Tim -- was smiling, laughing or applauding. Even Kurt was grinning.

"Please rate this version for us," Danielle said, smiling like a woman who knows she has a hit on her hands.

The blonde who had earlier rated the tv version as a 9/5 shouted out, "11 out of 10! Where can I buy some Naked Attraction?"

Shawna said, "It's already in stores, but we're hoping that this campaign gets people to buy."

For the next several minutes, an excited buzzing filled the room as the crowd filled out their response cards and talked amongst themselves. Everywhere Tim looked, women were looking at him.

"Are you really their boss?" one woman called from a table near the front door.

Tim told himself to be a good sport, and not let on how uncomfortable this was for him. "Yes," he said, "I really am."

"Are you hiring?" Tim didn't see who said that, but it came from the other end of the room, and elicited more laughter and applause.

Tim couldn't think of anything clever to say. "Not right now."

"What's it like working for him?" one woman called out, and Tim's four employees grinned.

"How often do you undress him at the office?" another shouted.

The girls laughed, and Anna put her arm around Tim's shoulder, smiling at him as she spoke, "You know that we can't de-pants and tell!"

More hooting, as a flushed Tim gave her a thin smile, trying to speak softly without opening his mouth. "This isn't funny."

"Does Naked Attraction really have that effect on you?" a brunette at the bar asked, a barely suppressed giggle in her voice.

"It's pretty amazing," Mia said. "But part of it is probably our handsome boss, too."

Mia winked at Tim, and the crowd saw his flustered, shy expression, and ate it up.

As Joy, Sandy, Pam and Becky walked among the tables, collecting the response cards, Stephanie stood up. "Okay everybody, we really appreciate your help tonight. Please go out and buy some Naked Attraction for your boyfriends or husbands!"

"And bosses, if they look like Tim!" That one came from a table on the opposite wall, and brought some laughter and a whistle from the far end of the bar.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers
12