Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 05-06

Story Info
Poor Tim walks into a trap. Again.
5k words
4.65
5.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 5

As he drove back toward his apartment, Tim's mind was full of contradictory thoughts.

It was mortifying to watch himself being stripped on screen, and the women's decision to show the entire bar the internet version had been a nasty surprise. His face still felt hot at the thought of having to put on a fake smile when he'd lost control of the situation.

He felt like the dominant position he'd gained by having Pam and his four pretty employees prance around as naked, pigtailed waitresses had been fatally undermined in just one hour at the bar.

On the other hand, he also felt his persistent erection, which had only gotten harder as what seemed like every female in the place had posed for selfies with him, flirting with him for the camera, while behind his back they groped and pinched his ass.

Why was he still so hard? What was wrong with him?

He checked his watch. 9:05. Could it really have been only an hour ago that his mischievous employees had stripped him on screen?

And in an hour, the commercial would air again. He started to picture that, and then shook his head. He wasn't going back there.

He pulled into his parking spot, and went up to his apartment. He let himself in and got a drink of water from the fridge. He looked around the room, remembering the events of just a day ago.

That was where pretty, blushing Pam had retrieved beers from the fridge, wearing just her apron. Her fine, round bottom showed goose bumps when the refrigerated air hit her, and her nipples popped hard against the front of that apron.

He sat on the couch and turned on the tv. This was where Mia, Julie, Kaitlyn and Anna had each taken a turn over his lap, their cute butts bare and pink and soft, as he spanked them.

He flipped through the channels for a few minutes, then checked his watch again. 9:10.

"I'm not going back," he softly said to himself, and then felt foolish for talking to himself in an empty room.

At 9:15 he started to waver. He got up and went into the kitchen. Opened the fridge and stared inside. Closed it. At 9:20 he made up his mind. "I just need to take a drive, and get some air. I don't even have to go by there."

He grabbed his wallet and keys again, but stopped at the front door. Just in case he did decide to drive by the bar, he didn't want to be recognized. He certainly wasn't going to go in and sit with his female employees. They'd probably show the internet version again, and he wasn't about to have to just grin and bear it, while on screen he'd be baring it.

He went into his room and changed his clothes. The jeans could stay, but he put on a different shirt (a blue button-down), different shoes (brown loafers instead of his tennis shoes), and a ball cap. He also grabbed a pair of sunglasses.

"Would this be too weird?" he asked himself. Wearing sunglasses at night might call more attention to him than not wearing them.

But if any of his employees saw him, they'd more likely recognize him without sunglasses...

He put the glasses in his shirt pocket and left the apartment. He probably wouldn't even go back there anyway.

He got into his car and drove. For the first ten minutes, he drove to the east side of town, away from the bar. He looked at his watch. 9:40.

He found himself making two turns, and ending up heading back to the west. "Maybe I'll just drive by the neighborhood," he said out loud, alone in his car.

Why was he still so hard? What was wrong with him?

At 9:52, after having made a four-block loop around the bar, and then a two-block loop, and then one more drive-by, he finally pulled into the parking lot. He picked the farthest spot he could from the building itself, in the darkest part of the lot.

He turned his car off and sat in the quiet for a minute. The lot was still pretty full. Were there more cars here than there had been before?

He put on his ball cap and the sunglasses, and then looked at himself in the mirror. "What are you doing?" he asked his reflection.

After another minute of silence, he took a deep breath and opened the door. He stepped out of the car, closed and locked the door behind him, and walked quickly across the parking lot before he lost his nerve.

He had what passed for a plan. He was going to step just inside the front door, and then move quickly to his right, so he'd be out of the line of sight of the bar area in the large, main space. The entrance area was wider than a hallway but narrower than a room; Danielle and Shawna had spotted him as soon as he came through the door earlier tonight.

But that was because they had been expecting him and looking for him. Since they didn't expect him now, he could step through quickly, then slide to his right and watch the room from the back corner. If he was afraid that he might get spotted, he could always duck into the space to the right, where the men's and women's bathrooms were located.

As he neared the door, he took a look through the closest window. The crowd seemed at least as large as it had been at 8:00. He got a quick look at the closest section of the bar, and saw that Shawna and Danielle were sitting at a table up front with Stephanie. His four employees were at the table to their right, and he got a momentary glance of at least Joy and Sandy, two tables to the left.

Everyone was facing either sideways or forward, so they could see the largest tv screen, above and behind the bar. Tim relaxed just a bit, then opened the door and stepped through, moving quickly to the right.

So far, so good. He was now at the corner of the entrance alcove, with a clear view of about 1/3 of the room. He moved forward along that wall, until he was just a few feet from the edge of the large, main room. The rearmost tables were only a few feet in front of him, and he could see maybe 16 tables, around which he guessed about 50 women were seated. There was a lot of crowd noise, and the tvs were all turned to the same channel, and playing loudly.

Tim tried to look nonchalant, leaning against the wall and looking out across the room, keeping his eyes moving so that if anyone at the nearest tables noticed him, he wouldn't appear to be looking at anyone in particular.

"This is so weird," he thought to himself. He felt a little like a perv, voyeuristically watching a bunch of women, and trying to eavesdrop on their conversations. But he would soon be watching them as they watched him, getting tricked out of his clothes on tv.

He dared one quick peek around the corner, and confirmed that the women from his office and the ad agency were all where they had been, near the bar. The theme song of the bachelorette show started on all of the tvs, and he checked his watch. 10:01.

He took a couple more calming breaths, and tried not to think about how hard he was, or what was wrong with him.

As a small round of scattered applause in the room greeted the show's theme song, he heard the women at the closest table to him. Several of them whooped enthusiastically when the program's opening montage showed a variety of men getting out of a variety of limos to greet the bachelorette who would be choosing from among them.

A few wolf whistles greeted shots of some of the men standing bare-chested in front of a mirror, trying to decide what to wear on their first date with the bachelorette.

More cat calls rang out when several of the men stripped down to their swimming trunks and raced into a shallow surf.

As the next shots paused for a few seconds on each of the contestants, one of the women at the closest table said, "I hope she picks him. He's hot!"

The four young women at that table looked to be college-aged. Three blondes and a brunette, all cute, and from the sounds of it, not on their first beers.

The brunette said, "The hottest guy you'll see tonight is going to be on a commercial."

One blonde at the table nodded and grinned, but the other two looked confused. The nodding blonde said, "You guys missed it. We got here at 8:00, and a local ad agency..."

Tim listened intently as the blonde told her girlfriends about the earlier airing of the ad. By the time she was finished telling about the tv ad, the other girls were laughing.

"And the guy in the ad was actually here?"

"Yeah! He was really cute!"

The brunette said, "And the way that he was blushing and uncomfortable was so hot!"

"Are you sure that he wasn't just acting?" one of the new girls said.

The first blonde said, "If he was, he is a great actor!"

The brunette said, "I talked to a couple of women he works with, and they said the ad is going to play again at the first commercial break this hour."

"Ooh, good!" one of the new blondes said, clapping her hands, and then looking toward the bar. "He's not here now, is he?"

"No," the blonde said, disappointed. "I talked to his co-workers, and they said that he was so embarrassed that he ran out of here like his tail was on fire, and he wouldn't be coming back."

"That's too bad," one of the newbies said.

The blonde and brunette who had been here at 8:00 smiled at each other. The brunette said, "Yeah, I wish you could have been here. But after the ad plays, we've got a surprise for you." She and her friend giggled.

Tim's ears burned as he listened to the girls. He scanned the room again, and just then, the first commercial break started. He noticed that women at a lot of the tables got their friends' attention -- interrupting conversations, and pointing to the tv behind the bar -- as the first commercial began.

The Naked Attraction ad was the second one, and applause broke out at many of the tables as it started. Tim realized that a lot of the crowd that had been here at 8:00 had stayed around, and they had apparently told their newly arriving friends what to expect.

Tim looked around the room as the ad played, observing the women's reactions. He saw a lot of sparkling eyes and a few high fives, and heard rounds of lusty laughter, and some whistling. The rowdy audience had gotten quiet as the ad started, but they had waves of excited reactions as Tim's employees tricked him out of one item of clothing or another.

When the ad was over there was more scattered applause. Some women at the front of the room shouted, "Show the internet version!" toward the table where Shawna, Daniella and Stephanie sat. But they and the other ad agency employees just smiled and gave small waves and head shakes to the crowd.

Tim understood. They had wanted for this airing to give them an unbiased sense of how well the ad would play in the room under real-world conditions. Apparently they weren't going to call attention to themselves, or commandeer the bar's tvs to show the internet version.

Tim was grateful for that. But as he relaxed just a bit, he realized that he was just a bit disappointed, too.

What was wrong with him? And why was he still so hard?

He noticed that the college girls at the table nearest him had leaned in toward each other, chattering happily. One of the new girls said, "You were right, he is hot! I wish we could have been here tonight to see him!"

The brunette grinned at her companion again and pulled out her phone. "We've got something even better." She looked at her phone and started scrolling.

"What do you mean?" one of the girls said.

The first blonde said, "The women running the company made a second version of the ad, just for the internet. And it's not censored!"

"What?"

"Their hunky boss loses his shorts too, and you get to see his bare ass!"

"No way!"

The brunette found what she was looking for, and with a wide, saucy grin, held her phone up so the others could see. "Check it out."

Just then Tim heard a loud whoop from a table closer to the front of the room, then another from around the corner. He scanned the room again, and realized what was happening.

When all of the women who had been here earlier realized that the bar owner wasn't going to show the internet version of the ad on the bar's screens again, they pulled their phones out and got on the net, so they could show their friends.

Everywhere he looked, Tim saw clusters of women staring at glowing phone screens and laughing. He was too far away from most of them to see or hear the sound, but he knew what they were all watching, and he felt his face get hot again.

0At the closest table, he heard the intro to the commercial, and some excited talking from the girls. He moved away from the wall a bit until he could see the phone screen, just in time to see sexy Mia yanking his pants and underwear down as he stood on the ladder, looking up at the light he was trying to change.

"

Woo hoo!" one of the new girls shouted. "He's got a great ass!"

T

im stood frozen to the spot as the ad played out. By the time he watching himself wriggling out from under the glass table, minus his pants, he could hear bursts of cheering and catcall from all around the room. As he fled from his employees in his backless boxers, the entire room cheered his bare-bottomed retreat to his office.

Nobody in the room seemed to have noticed that the bachelorette program was back on. One of the girls at the closest table said, "I can't believe we missed seeing him in person."

"We took a picture with him," the first blonde said. She nodded to the brunette.

"And she grabbed his ass!"

The other girls hooted. "You did not!"

The brunette had a guilty smile. "His cute, round buns felt as good as they looked in the ad!"

As the other women howled, Tim suddenly saw Stephanie come around the corner, heading for the bathrooms that were behind him and to the right.

He froze. As soon as he recognized her face, he turned away until she'd walked past him. In a few seconds he risked another look, and just caught her heading into the ladies' room.

Had she recognized him? She must not have. He let out a breath that he hadn't realized he'd been holding. What had possessed him to come back here, anyway?

He had just decided to head for the door and make his escape, when he saw another woman rounding the corner toward him from the main room. His first thought was that it could be Shawna, Danielle, or one of his other co-workers, and he panicked.

He reversed course, ducked his head a little lower so that the ball cap covered most of his face, and moved quickly to the small hallway leading to the bathrooms. The ladies' room was to the right, and the men's to the left.

He ducked into the men's room, and was relieved to find it empty. He went to a sink, pulled off his cap and glasses, and bent down and splashed some cold water on his face.

He pulled several paper towels to dry himself off with, and looked at himself in the mirror. His face was beet red. "What are you doing here?" he said to the mirror. "You're lucky that Stephanie didn't recognize you! Idiot."

As Tim was criticizing himself in the mirror, Stephanie was one room away, looking at herself in the mirror in the ladies' room. But she was in a much better mood than Tim.

What was handsome, shy Tim doing here? She had seen him a second before he saw her, and she'd made herself look away and walk past him. What was he doing in that ball cap and glasses? And had he been blushing?

After a minute's thought she put together what must have been going on.

And as a slow, naughty grin came across her face, Stephanie began to form a plan.

Part 6

As Stephanie's plan came together in her mind, she realized that she might have missed her opportunity. She left the bathroom quickly, staring straight ahead as she walked briskly back toward the bar, but scanning for Tim out of the corner of her eye.

He wasn't here! She felt her heart drop for a second, but she walked over to the college girls at the nearest table. "Did you ladies happen to see a young man standing right over there? He was wearing sunglasses?" She pointed to where Tim had been when she saw him just a minute or two ago.

One of the blondes at the table said, "Yeah. I'm pretty sure he went into the bathroom."

Stephanie felt relieved. "Okay, thanks."

At that moment, Danielle, Shawna and Kurt came around the corner from the bar area, trailed by their employees. Danielle stepped over and gave Stephanie a hug. "Thanks again, you really helped us out tonight."

"Are you leaving?" Stephanie asked, as she hugged her back. Her mind was racing. She was tempted to tell her old friend that Tim had snuck back into the place and was hiding in the bathroom. She wasn't sure what all of his horny co-workers would do with that information, but she guessed that it wouldn't make Tim happy.

But that wasn't her plan. She wanted a little time with Tim alone, if she could make that work.

She thought fast. She had meant to go and speak to two specific employees of hers, to see if she could get their cooperation. So she needed Danielle and her friends to leave, although if they left too soon, Tim might find out that the coast was clear, and sneak out just a minute or two behind them. And then she'd miss her opportunity.

"Hey Dani," she said, "can you hang out for just a second? I've got to talk to one of my employees for a moment, but there's something I wanted to ask you."

"Okay, sure Steph," Danielle said.

Stephanie dashed off to find her employees.

In the men's room, Tim checked his watch. Stephanie should have had time to go to the bathroom and get back to the bar by now. He opened the door a few inches, then quickly shut it again. "Damn."

About 10 feet from the bathroom door, Shawna, Danielle and all of the ad agency women were standing around talking.

Tim felt himself blushing, even though there was no reason to. He wasn't doing anything wrong, but he felt like he'd just avoided getting caught.

What was the big deal? Just because he'd come back to watch the second airing of their ad, that didn't mean anything. If he'd walked out and bumped into them, he could have just said that he had had second thoughts, and decided to stop by after all, just to see how the ad had gone over in a less artificial viewing environment.

But he was afraid that they might jump to other conclusions. Why would he say he wasn't coming back, and then sneak back anyway? His best case scenario was that they'd think that he was intimidated and embarrassed by all of the female teasing he'd gotten when the earlier ad had run.

The worst case scenario would have them wondering if he was a weirdo who came back to watch other women perving on his commercial.

Either way, the decision was an easy one now; he'd wait for another few minutes until they were gone, and then he'd get out of here.

Outside of the bathroom area, Danielle told Shawna, Kurt and the rest of the girls that they could take off. "I'm just waiting a minute, because Stephanie said she wanted to talk to me."

The women said their goodbyes, leaving Danielle there, checking her phone. Tim opened the bathroom door a crack again, and saw that everyone but Danielle had left.

"C'mon," he said to himself in frustration, letting the door shut again.

While this had been going on, Stephanie had found her two employees, a petite Latina shift leader named Maria and a busty, dirty-blonde bartender named Ellen. Stephanie had called both of them away from the bar and back into a quiet part of the kitchen.

Stephanie said, "You two remember the guy from the Naked Attraction ad, who was here earlier tonight?"

"Remember him?" Maria said, grinning. "I've watched his internet ad three times since you first showed it to us!"

"What am I paying you for?" Stephanie said with a smile. "You're supposed to be on the clock, not watching some girls stripping their boss on your phone!"

"I've only watched it on my breaks," Maria said. She turned to Ellen. "You were watching it too!"

Ellen grinned. "Only on my breaks, and only because you're setting a bad example for me. You're supposed to be my team leader, not some horny school girl."

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12