Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 15-16

Story Info
Tim's neighbor learns about his humiliating commercial.
3.5k words
4.67
4.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 15

While Ellen, Maria and Stephanie jogged down the opposite block to get back to Stephanie's car, Tim's torment continued. He could feel the rising heat in his exposed, muscular rump. And Mary obviously could, too.

She slipped her delicate hand up from his thighs, and onto the round curve of his bare bottom. "Oooh, your cute little ass is getting pretty warm," she cooed.

"Though I don't think I can really call it little." She patted each of Tim's ass cheeks again. "You've got such nice curves. For a guy, you've got almost a bubble butt."

She snickered, and looked up and through the window opening, catching Tim's eyes with hers. "Has anyone ever told you that before?"

Tim could feel himself blushing, and he stammered, "N- no."

"Oh come on," Mary said, "I've noticed it, and I've only ever seen you in clothes. I've got to think that many girls have gotten your pants off of you before, and I can't believe that none of them have mentioned that you've got such impressive buns."

She caressed them again, and Tim could feel the goosebumps rising. "They're almost as prominent as a woman's," Mary said, almost to herself.

"No one ever told me that," Tim muttered.

"I don't think I believe you, mister," Mary said. And with that, she started to spank Tim's bare ass again. She alternated between cheeks, smiling as Tim began wriggling to avoid the blows again. "Admit it," she sang out. "Admit the truth."

Tim moaned and tried not to kick his legs, fearing giving her more of a humiliating show than he already had. "Admit what?"

Mary stopped, said, "That women have complimented you on this great behind before," and started spanking him again.

Even in the low light, Mary could see that Tim's cheeks had turned bright pink, and he could certainly feel it. "All right," Tim said, softly.

Mary stopped, then placed her hand gently on the poor hunk's warm derriere. "All right what?" she said, a teasing lilt in her voice.

"I've gotten some... compliments."

"Like what?" Mary said, squeezing his hot cheeks.

"A couple of girls said I've got a...," Tim sighed in resignation, "...bubble butt."

"Of course they did," Mary said, snickering. She placed her hand at the top of Tim's thigh, and slipped it up and down several times over his prominent left cheek, then gripped it and patted it again. "Because you certainly do."

She felt the wetness in her panties, and she knew that her nipples were rock hard, and she was thinking about reaching around in front of Tim and groping his penis when a set of headlights swept across the front part of Tim's lawn. A car pulled into the driveway in front of his garage, and out of their view, and Mary and Tim both froze, her hand still on his bare ass.

They listened as three car doors opened. Mary leaned closer to the window, lifting her hand from his ass. She whispered, "Are you expecting company?"

"No," Tim whispered back.

Stephanie, Ellen and Maria each stepped out of the car and grinned at each other. They closed their doors, and Stephanie spoke, just loudly enough to be heard from where she knew Tim and Mary were listening. "This is the address on his license."

"I wonder if he made it home okay?" Maria said, winking at her co-conspirators.

Ellen stifled a giggle, and said, "Imagine having to sneak all the way across town, as naked as the day he was born!"

Mary caught Tim's eyes, a sly smile starting on her lips, as Tim lowered his head and moaned. "I bet I know who they are," Mary whispered.

"I just hope he wasn't seen by anyone," Stephanie said. "That would be SO embarrassing for him."

Mary patted Tim's bare bottom, grinning at him and nodding.

"What if someone saw him and called the cops?" Maria asked. "He might have been taken to the police station wearing nothing but his tennis shoes and hat!"

"Maybe we should call the cops and see if anyone reported a naked hunk out for a jog tonight?" Ellen said, then stifled another giggle behind her hands.

"Let's check to see if he got home, first," Stephanie said. The three women walked up to Tim's front door, and Tim heard the doorbell sounding from inside the house.

After a long silence, he heard several hard knocks on the door.

Mary gave his butt a light pinch to get his attention. "I better go out there and tell them that you're here," she whispered.

Tim frantically shook his head. "No way! Please don't."

Mary said, "You heard them. If they think you aren't here, they're going to call the cops. Would you like a couple of cops to show up here? Because you know they'll try the door, and then search your yard and find you like..." she gestured by sweeping her hand from the window down to Tim's bare legs, and then patted his bare buns again, "...this. They might even turn their lights on, and then the whole neighborhood will come out to see what's going on."

Tim groaned, and Mary could see the adorable blush on his face. She pushed a little farther. "And what if they send two female cops?" She snickered softly. "I'll guarantee you that they'll frisk you for weapons very thoroughly."

Tim hung his head, and muttered, "Ok."

"You want me to get them?" Mary said, amusement in her voice.

"Yes," Tim said, resigned to his fate.

"Okay, if you insist," Mary whispered, grinning at him.

She stepped around the edge of the building and saw the three women standing in front of their car. "Hello?"

The girls pretended to be startled, and Stephanie said, "Who are you?"

"I live next door," Mary said, pointing back over her shoulder. "Are you looking for someone?"

Maria said, "Yes. We thought that our friend might be here."

"Could you describe him?" Mary asked, trying to keep a poker face.

The three women looked at each other. Ellen said, "He's about six foot tall, with brown hair. He's... pretty good looking."

"Mmmm," Mary said, as if she were thinking. Then she began to grin. "Is he, by any chance, wearing nothing but a very attractive birthday suit?"

All three women broke into big smiles too. Stephanie said, "Now that you mention it..."

Maria said, "It sounds like you've seen him!"

"Yes I have," Mary said. "In fact, I just about called the cops on him when I saw him trying to break into this apartment."

"Breaking in?" Ellen said, in fake surprise.

"Yes. Fortunately for him, I recognized that he is my neighbor, so I thought I'd try to help him out."

"Why does he need help?" Stephanie said.

"Come this way, and you'll find out," Mary said, crooking a finger at the three smiling girls, and urging them to follow her.

Because Tim's upper body was wedged inside the bathroom window, he couldn't see the four females as they rounded the corner and saw him. But he could certainly hear them.

"Tim!" Stephanie shouted, as Maria and Ellen burst into laughter. "What are you doing there?"

"Shhh!" Tim said, twisting to look back through the window. "You're going to wake the whole neighborhood!"

He watched as his three pursuers from the bar crowded into view beside the window.

"What in the world?" Stephanie said. "We found your wallet and keys in your pants pocket. But we thought that if you came home, you'd probably let yourself in with a key you keep under your door mat, or on top of the door frame, or maybe under a plant on the porch."

Tim moaned. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"You really should have," Maria chided him with a straight face. "You never know when you might lose your keys, and you'll be locked out of your house."

"The naked part makes it even worse!" Ellen added.

"Thanks for that new information," Tim said sarcastically.

"It looks like you've gotten yourself into a tight spot," Stephanie said, not even trying to hide her lusty grin. She turned to Mary. "Did you find him like this?"

Mary was grinning too. "You can imagine my shock," she said. Then, with a wink at Stephanie, "And delight!"

The other girls cracked up. Maria said, "He's pretty easy on the eyes, isn't he?"

"Especially when he's dressed like this!" Mary agreed, to more laughter. "You must be Maria. I understand that you're the one who tricked this handsome young man right out of his clothes."

Maria giggled and took a little bow, while Stephanie and Ellen patted her on the back. "I guess you and Tim have had a little conversation?"

"We sure did," Mary said, patting Tim on his closest, bare upper thigh. "I was so surprised to see him, especially like this. I had to hear the story of how he got himself into this situation."

Stephanie looked at Tim's prominent rear end, and feigned that she just noticed something. She said, "Did you...?" She reached out toward Tim, saying, "It looks almost like..." Even in just the streetlight, it was clear that the globes of Tim's round ass were pink. As Stephanie's hand gently descended to rub Tim's tush, she said, "It's warm! Have you been spanking him?!"

Mary shrugged and raised her eyebrows comically. "You've got to admit that it's an attractive target."

All three women snickered at that, and Stephanie patted Tim's flushed skin and said, "I can't disagree."

Tim hung his head. Could this night get any worse?

"But I only started spanking him when I felt like he was lying to me," Mary said.

"Lying?" Ellen said. "About what?"

"Well, he told me about Maria pulling him into the bathroom and taking all of his clothes away from him. But every time I asked him why he'd gone to that bar, or whether he was meeting someone, he started acting very suspiciously. I could tell he was lying."

The other three women gave each other questioning looks. "You mean he didn't tell you that he went there to watch the women in the bar watching him?" Stephanie said.

Tim froze at that. His head snapped back up, and he started gritting his teeth, biting back his silent, panicky thoughts. "Oh no!"

Mary looked confused. "What? What do you mean?"

Tim thought, "NO! NO! NO!"

"He didn't tell you about his commercial?" Ellen asked.

"NONONO!"

"What commercial?" Mary asked, looking at Tim now, really puzzled.

Now it was Stephanie's turn to lay a firm spank on Tim's warm, exposed bottom. "Tim, is that why you lied to this poor woman?" She spanked him again, and all four women watched with sparkling eyes as his firm buns quivered under the blow. "Did you not want your pretty neighbor to know about your acting career?"

"Acting career?" Mary was intrigued. Judging from the evil grins on the three young women's faces, and the way that Tim groaned softly, she realized that what she was going to hear next was going to be great!

Maria said, "It turns out that your hunky neighbor is about to be famous. And you'll never be able to look at him the same way again!"

Part 16

The next several minutes were a waking nightmare for Tim. He lay there, naked and stuck half-in and half-out of his bathroom window, while the three young women who knew his embarrassing secret told his cutest neighbor the entire, mortifying story.

It turned out that Stephanie, Maria and Ellen had gotten the gossip about his backfiring ad campaign from the girls who worked for him. They told Mary about how he'd strutted around and watched his sexy employees stripping themselves for his viewing pleasure in the original ad, until the demographic info on his target audience came back, confirming that the ad had to appeal mostly to females.

When Stephanie told Mary about Tim then being forced to re-shoot the ads, this time with him in the role of the sex object who gets stripped naked in front of a horny audience, they all laughed until they were almost crying.

"You mean that his own pretty subordinates chased him around his own office," Mary said excitedly, "tricking him out of his clothes, one piece at a time?"

"Yep," Maria crowed, "just like I did later on in the bathroom."

"But that doesn't explain why he was in the bar in the first place," Mary said.

"Tonight was the debut of Tim's big unveiling in the commercial," Stephanie said, giving another affectionate pat to the mortified hunk's bare bottom.

Ellen said, "His whole company was there for the first airing at 8:00."

Stephanie said, "I knew Danielle -- she's one of the people at the company who makes Naked Attraction -- from college."

"Ooh," Mary said, giggling as she ran her fingernails lightly down Tim's bare back, ending with a quick grope of his warm ass cheeks, "great name!"

"I know, right?" Stephanie said. "Naturally, when Danielle asked if her team could use my bar to get a real-world reaction when a female audience first saw Tim's ad, I jumped at the chance."

Mary took a step closer to the window, and pinched Tim's tush to get him to look back at her. "Tim, you were okay with going to that bar full of women, and sitting there with all of your employees and co-workers as they saw you get stripped on screen?"

The poor hunk just looked at his attractive neighbor, his handsome face flushing red as he couldn't think of a reply.

"He looked so embarrassed!" Maria said, laughing. "That's why I was so surprised to see him sneak back into the bar a couple of hours later, when the commercial was set to air again."

"Oh really," Mary said, not taking her eyes off of Tim's. "That doesn't sound like the Tim I know." She raised her hand from his red bottom cheeks, and cupped one equally red cheek on his face. "You've always seemed like kind of a shy guy to me."

Tim still didn't know what to say, so he kept his mouth shut.

"Me too!" Ellen said. "When the women in the bar started clapping and laughing when the commercial was on, and all of his co-workers started teasing him, Tim was blushing almost as much as he is right now."

Mary's eyes were sparkling as she grinned at poor Tim. "And yet you snuck back into the bar to watch the commercial again? Maybe your shy-guy act is just that: an act." Her tone was flirty and teasing. " Maybe you like it when women ogle you without your clothes?"

"No way!" Tim said quickly.

But Stephanie giggled and lightly slapped Tim's defenseless derriere, saying, "If he does, he must be having a great time right now!"

All four women laughed as Tim flinched and shook his head, which made him look even cuter and more vulnerable.

"Oh, I wish I could have been there!" Mary said, grinning at her embarrassed neighbor. "When is the commercial going to run again?"

"I don't know," Stephanie said, "but Danielle said they've scheduled a week-long ad buy, while they see if the sales of Naked Attraction go up."

"I just know that it's going to be a..." Ellen said, winding up and then landing a spank on Tim's bum as she said, "HIT!" All four women laughed again.

Mary said, "How much of Tim's... naked attraction," she grinned at him, "did they show? I mean, I know they couldn't have revealed as much as we're getting to see right now."

Maria said, "Not on the tv version."

Tim jerked his head around instantly, thinking, "NO!"

Maria continued, "They showed his employees pulling his shirt off and his pants down, and then you got to see his shorts fall down around his ankles a couple of times, but the camera could only show him from the mid-thigh down."

"NO! NO!" Tim frantically thought.

"The tv version?" Mary asked.

"NO!NO!NO!"

"Oh, didn't we tell you," Stephanie said, speaking to Mary, but with her smiling eyes locked on Tim's. "The campaign also has an internet version."

"An internet version?" Mary said, slowly turning her head to meet Tim's eyes, one eyebrow saucily rising as her sexy mouth curled into a naughty grin.

"Yes!" Ellen said. "And in that one, Tim's attraction was a lot more... naked!"

Tim once again dropped his head, as female laughter burned in his ears.

"Would you like to see it?" Maria asked, and Tim's head shot back up again.

"No!" he said.

But Maria just giggled and ruffled his hair. "Come on, you silly boy. You know that Mary -- and all of your neighbors -- are going to be seeing it soon."

Mary scrambled to get her phone out, giggling with the rest of them. "How do I find it?"

"No!" Tim said. "Come on, Mary. Don't--"

"Just google 'young boss with a hot butt'" Stephanie said, laughing.

"Come on," Mary said.

Maria said, "Try 'Naked Attraction' sexy ad.'"

Tim groaned as Mary typed, and the other women crowded around her.

After a moment, Mary excitedly said, "Here it is!" She looked up at Tim, with her naughty smile growing. "Ooh, it says I can choose either the tv version or the internet version. I wonder which one I should..." She paused for a dramatic moment, then poked at her phone. "I can watch the tv version later."

Stephanie laughed and put her fist out, and Mary bumped it.

Tim looked back at the obvious excitement on the four females' pretty faces in the glow of Mary's phone's screen, and felt both miserable and, somehow, excited. (What was wrong with him?!)

Mary tilted her grinning face up toward him. "Uh oh, it says I need to be at least 18 to view this video." Then she snapped her fingers. "Oh that's right -- I am!" The other girls giggled as Mary hit another button.

"Look at the bright side, Tim," Ellen said. "At least you know that no girls under 18 will be able to watch your employees strip you bare-butt naked!"

"Oooh, here it is!" Mary said. Tim moaned as he heard the commercial begin.

After watching multiple screenings, he knew just what was happening to him onscreen. But even if he hadn't, he could have accurately guessed, just from the laughter and the comments from the four young women whose eyes were locked on the phone.

"What a body!" Mary said, as Maria gave a teasing whistle.

Tim frantically tried to scan the darkened space behind him as he said, "Shhhh!"

These horny girls were going to wake the whole neighborhood up if they weren't careful!

The video seemed to last for half an hour, as Tim hung his head and tried to shut out the sounds coming from Mary's phone, and from the four voyeurs as they hooted and laughed their way through the commercial.

When at last Tim heard the final tag line -- "Naked Attraction -- Wear it at your own risk!" -- there was a brief moment of silence from the women. And then Mary started a soft volley of "golf clapping" that her new and giggling friends quickly joined.

"Bravo, Tim!" Mary said. "You certainly showed another side of yourself!"

"I told you!" Maria said excitedly. "You'll never be able to look at your handsome, shy neighbor the same way again, will you?"

Mary shook her head and winked at Tim's blushing face. "Absolutely not. And neither will any other women in the neighborhood, once they see this," she said, tapping the phone.

"Oh come on," pleaded Tim. "You can't tell anyone around here!"

"OMG!" Ellen said, and the other women all looked. Ellen's eyes were locked on Mary's phone, and she pointed to it. "Look at that!" She touched her finger to the screen, and the others leaned in to see what she was pointing at.

And all four of them slowly raised their eyes to look at Tim, the same sly, horny grin dawning across four attractive faces.

"What?" Tim asked, his throat suddenly feeling tighter.

Mary turned her phone so that he could see it, but he didn't know what he was looking for.

Stephanie said, "Look at the views."

Tim's eyes dropped to the lower left-hand side of the screen. He swallowed hard, then croaked out, "Over 4000 views?"

Ellen snickered. "And it only went live around 4 hours ago!"

"You're going to be famous!" Maria said, breathlessly.

And poor Tim dropped his head again, as all four giggling women stepped closer, patting the embarrassed hunk's bare back to console him. After just a few seconds, though, the four females all looked at each other, and then saucily slid their hands down to Tim's defenseless, firmly rounded bottom, and continued to gently pat his pink flesh.

Tim could feel his face burning as four small, soft hands groped his bare ass. He could also feel another erection coming on. (What was wrong with him?)

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers
12