Young Cock: You Guys Need Money?

Story Info
Asking for cock and getting it.
2.5k words
4.53
14.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early, 5:30 am at a McDonald's. I was on the road and had stopped for a bite to eat. I was young cock hungry as usual. There they were. Young dark skinned, bi racial, cute, 18 or 19 years old guys out all night long just hanging out.

I got my food and watched them. Only one other guy in the store and he left when his order came up. They were both dark eyed with bright white teeth, a few piercings here and there that I could see. One with straight dark hair, the other a mop of curly hair that suggested some African America blood in his genes. Both handsome and they knew it.

They were cutting up being young guys. One of them buying a cookie. On their phones video watching, lip singing. Just being themselves. We all finished about the same time. I walked out behind them. They were on foot it was still dark out. I stepped close and said: "Do you guys need some money?"

They stopped turned and one said: "What you mean?"

I said: "Do you need some money, It seems like the two of you are broke." They looked at me and then at each other and one of them said:

"We can always use money."

I said: "I'm married, I'm a bi sexual, I want to suck cock and I'll pay to do it."

They looked at me and then at each other. One of the young guys reached down and unconsciously adjusted his dick in his pants as young guys often do and said: "How much?"

I knew I had them and that soon I would be sucking young cock. I said: "$50 dollars, that's all of the cash I have on me. Take it or leave it."

Again they looked at each other, then back at me and one of them said: "OK."

There was a small park adjacent to the strip mall we were in that was closed until later in the morning. The park was heavily covered with trees and shrubs. A rest room closed and locked but lots of shadows among the trees. I said: "Let's go there."

They looked at each other and said: "OK."

We walked into the shadows and then stopped. I turned, pulled the $50 dollars out of my pocket, showed them and then turned my pockets out showing them this is all I had other than my cell phone on me. I didn't want my search for young cock to end in a mugging attempt. They were both watching me as I put the money back into my pocket and then I dropped down onto my knees and said: "Show me what you've got."

Both were wearing baggy shorts, t shirts, hoodies along with sandals. I reached my hand out and rubbed the crotch of one and then the other. They looked at each other again, grinned and stepped closer. They were into this. Young hopefully hung and at this age always horny and full of cum. Both guys were sexy hot! The dark skin was a turn on for me. I licked my lips in anticipation of what was to come. I could feel both of them stiffening up.

I grasped their hardening cock through the baggy shorts rubbing, squeezing. The first young guy seemed pretty thick and he was not fully hard yet. The second guy was a little slower to get to aroused, a little uncertain about doing this. I unzipped the first guys shorts and fished out his cock. He was already hard and as I handled it, realized It was a thing of beauty. Hard, thick, long, uncut, dark meat that needed my mouth.

I wrapped my hand around it, stroked it, brought it to my mouth, licked the tip then sucked the head just a bit.

He said: "Shit!" moaned stepping a little closer dropping his hand down on my head, he turned to his friend and said: "Fuck this feels good!"

I took him all the way into my mouth as deep as I could get just touching the back of my throat, which still left a couple of inches of his big cock not into my mouth and throat yet. He moaned then looked at his friend and said:

"Dam this feels good! Check it out Dude." When I was servicing the first guy I was watching the second guy. He had stepped out of his shorts and was now fully hard. He had been watching and started stroking his uncut cock. He was not quite as big as his friend, but still dam impressive. The second guy stepped closer as I let the first guys big dick drop out of my mouth replacing it with the second guy's dark meat. He thrust forward impaling my mouth, pushing into my throat and said:

"Dam!"

I felt his hands on my head holding it, guiding his cock pushing in and out fucking my mouth, pushing into my throat hard with each thrust. This guy was more aggressive and dominate than his friend. More demanding, rougher, wanting more, taking more. I loved this! Being used. Servicing young black cock. Young hung dark skinned 2 horny cocks that needed a lot of attention.

There I was on my knees servicing first one and then the other as they competed with each other to use my mouth like it was a sex toy. They traded off using me for a long while. First the one cock then the second one then back and forth again and again and again. As one cock was in my mouth, my hand was on the others cock and balls, stroking, rubbing, touching. A few times my hands ran up under their t shirts caressing their chest, rubbing over the nipples which hardened under my finger tips. The young guys were moaning talking to each other.

"Yeah man get some, fuck his mouth! Show him what you got. He's a better cocksucker than that bitch cousin of yours."

The other one said: "She tries."

Many times one of the guys would grab my head pushing it deeper onto his friends hard cock. They both were excited, laughing some, knuckle bumps along with some high five hand slapping. As I was busy servicing them, I opened my shirt and was working my hard nipples over, pinching them, pulling on them. So hot for me.

One of the guys said: "You like that, your nipples?"

I said: "Working them over makes me want to suck more, harder, deeper."

One of them stepped around behind me bent over and grabbed both of my nipples pinching them hard pulling on them. I moaned and really went to work on his friends cock shoving it down my throat whether it fit or not. He moaned I moaned. The guy pinching my nipples hard laughed.

They did that for awhile trading off one dick after the other after the other. At times tapping the other on his shoulder taking his turn. Some of the time one of the guys working my nipples over hard to get more response from my mouth.

They were starting to breath hard getting close to cumming. Now when one cock was in my mouth the other stud was pushing his hard cock into my face stroking it, rubbing it, slapping it against my face, trying to get it into my mouth beside his friends cock. A few times I had both heads in my mouth working them over. Both were grabbing my head, holding it, turning it, using my mouth for their pleasure. Out of control. Then the cock in my mouth started to pulse and it climaxed sending shots of hot cum down my throat. When he did that it triggered the second guy. He came splashing ropes of cum all over my face.

I was breathless, breathing hard out of control just wanting cock. Cock Hungry. I got it. I sucked and licked first one cock and then the other cleaning them up. Both guys stayed rock hard.

Youth!

I could feel the heavy cum dripping down off of my face as we all relaxed a little. I started getting up to my feet. One of the guys put his hands on my shoulder pushing me back down indicating I was to stay there. He slapped me across the face first one side then the other. He said: "We're not done with you, we want more." He then slapped me across my face again, left side, right side, stunning me a bit.

Shaking my head to clear my senses, I looked up at both of them with their still hard dark big cocks a short distance from my face as I touched where I had been slapped and then smiled.

Now it was my turn to say "OK." We all knew exactly where we stood. I was the cocksucker, they were the ones to be sucked. The servicing went on but this time it took longer. The more aggressive guy stepped over my legs straddling them, grabbed my hair thrust his dick back into my mouth and rode me down until my head bounced off the pavement as he pushed his hard cock into my throat!

I was slightly dazed but had no choice in what was happening to me. I was aware that as I was being mouth fucked, his friend had a cell phone out and was snapping pictures of what was happening. After a few more pictures, his friend moved close and put one foot on my chest to help hold me down. The guy that had mounted my mouth pushed into me and started to take long deep strokes, each one pushing into my throat. I was gasping, gagging, coughing some.

He didn't care. This was all about his pleasure, all about his arousal. He was raping my throat whether I wanted it or not. As he was settling in and finding a rhythm, my head was clearing and I realized this was fucking hot!

My own cock was rock hard tenting my pants. Time for that later in memory. I moaned, he drove his cock harder faster deeper. He was like an animal, a bull alpha that just wanted to fuck. It was hard breathing with his cock pounding my throat. I took it enduring. I needed this! I could feel his big cock getting tighter, longer, harder, as it pulsed and shot his load directly down my throat. I was gagging swallowing gasping for air.

The first guy moved off of me only to be replaced by his friend. He wasted no time shoving his cock into my mouth. His friend picked up the cell phone and was taking pictures of us now too. He continued to snap pictures even as he put his foot on my chest holding me down.

I was in an altered reality. I had asked for this! I certainly was getting my $50 dollars worth!

The mouth rape went on for awhile. My sense of awareness and reality were warped as I was used, abused and simply a receptacle for their lust. Then they changed things up. I was pulled up, then pushed down onto my hands and knees, after one of them had pulled my pants down around my ankles.

I was dazed, gasping for breath because of the hard use of my mouth, because of the abuse. I didn't resist as they positioned me, one guy on his knees in front of my face the other straddling my legs behind me. I heard a spit sound and felt the wet glob of saliva on my ass, then a finger rubbing it into my hole. They were going to spit roast me!

I felt the probing of a thick cock head at my hole, as his friend grabbed my jaw raising my mouth to his hard cock. The guy behind me suddenly pushed forward hard, full depth, impaling me deep!

I screamed only to have that scream cut off with the other cock being shoved down my throat. Spit roasted!

I was moaning, thrashing about, but locked in position by what they were doing to me. Both fully inserted, they paused for a moment and again I heard the slap of a high five. Then the fucking began. I was pushed back and forth between the two guys.

I was hovering on the edge of passing out. My head spinning, my senses in overwhelm mode. Breathing when I could, enduring when I couldn't. My face felt hot, there were black spots before my eyes. I had wanted to be used and these two studs were certainly doing that to me!

The fucking went on.

Gasping, moaning, somehow aware of the string of my own precum running down my legs. They were sawing me back and forth between them. Changing it up from both pushing in deep at the same time, to one or the other pushing me onto the others cock as one guy held still.

I could feel the rhythm change as their arousal built. One or the other was moaning, groaning, as they worked me over I heard one say: "I'm close dude!"

The other responding: "Oh yeah." Both guys were hammering away. I was out of it, barely conscious but still completely into this fucking. The guy in my ass slammed his cock inside of me full length and cam hard! This triggered the cock in my mouth and he too climaxed sending rope after rope of hot cum down my throat. Their two climaxes triggered my own eruption and I splattered my cum onto the ground between my legs.

We all slumped down. The cock in my mouth slipped out, the cock in my ass softened and I felt it slide out of my body too. I laid there stunned, used, but felt so right. I was satisfied. During the time they were using me, my cell phone had fallen out of my pocket. One of the guys picked it up, looked at my cell phone number and saved it on his own phone.

As I was getting to my feet and pulling my pants up, I was glancing around in the area to make sure we hadn't been discovered, my cell phone rang. One of the guys was laughing. He had called my number to confirm he had the right number. Both guys had dressed and zipped up and were standing waiting as I finished getting dressed.

One of the guys said: "Were going to call you for another time. We're going to fuck you again and maybe have a couple of our friends in on it. Give us the $50 now."

I was standing by that time and pulled out the $50, gave it to them as I put my cell phone back in my pocket. The two guys started walking away one turned back and said: "Cya cocksucker! Soon."

I staggered to my car, got in as my cell phone pinged with an arriving text message. I opened the unknown number and found a picture of my face with a cock in my mouth. The message just said: "Later cocksucker. Lol".

To be continued...