Young Couples Awakening

Story Info
Young couple discover each other.
7.8k words
4.66
6.2k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

Young Couples Awakening

This story is written from a young couples aspects of the events which occurred, the vast majority of these events are true, some of course incorporate artistic licence, I hope you enjoy reading the escapades as much as I have detailing them for your entertainment.

Chapter One

Jenny

I am Jenny Douglas I met Steve Wallis when we were both in our final year at college, although we were both 18, Steve was almost 12 months older than myself, and we were studying similar subjects, so our paths crossed regularly, he was always kind to me and we got on well.

I had been a late developer, unlike most of my class aged 17 a pretty flat chested tom-boy, and at school I was certainly the butt of some hurtful jokes and taunts from both sexes. I soon got used to the comments, ignored them and studied hard, if I couldn't be the most desirable girl in class, I had every intention to certainly be one of the smartest.

However, just before the summer break my body began to develop, when we returned to school, I had developed and nice shapely bust. My mother noticed and took me to have a suitable bra fitting and the woman stated 34C, she handled my breasts, rather nicely before declaring she thought I would be a 36 D pretty soon.

I began to style my long blonde hair and take lots more care over my appearance, adopting more dress sense. I had always had good legs, I loved sport and it stood me in good stead, my pert little bum was tight and before my bosom developed my best feature, fortunately it remained pert not growing like my boobs.

Returning to school was presenting me with a problem, should I dress to hide my new curves or be proud and show them off, I was torn, one day old tomboy style the next mini dress and uplift bra, flowing blonde hair, come and get me boys! It was a huge decision for me.

My elder sister Rosie had suffered a similar quandary although she was younger than me when she developed a bust. Rosie and I got on well for sisters she marched into my bedroom one evening, she was dressed to thrill and announced she had a hot date. We chatted about my problem and she convinced me to be proud and show off my new figure, she helped me get my make up just right and I have to say I felt a million dollars when I left for school the first morning of my final year. I was naturally apprehensive on that first morning, there was almost a hush when I entered the form room, the boys just stared with lust, the girl's envy at the vision of beauty who had walked in.

Steve

I`m Steve Wallis almost 19, six feet tall, fit and quite good looking, or so I`m told, a little shy but with a good circle of friends I had had a couple of girlfriends but had always fancied Jenny Douglas, we walked to school together some days and I found her good fun. It hurt me when she got taunted and teased because she was a flat chested tomboy but I was too shy to defend her, I hoped she understood. We sometimes did our homework together and always had a laugh and joke about something or other, she was great fun to be around.

Now she had walked into class I hardly recognised her, I felt so lucky when she placed her bag on the desk next to me, she later confessed walking into that classroom the first morning of our final year had been the most nerve-wracking thing she had ever done, and she was so thankful to sit down next to friendly old me. I was also glad, although my erection was damned difficult to conceal

I was totally embarrassed at the hard on I developed when her short skirt rode high up her thigh, I also had the perfect side on view of her breasts. My word she had developed a lovely pair of tits over the summer break, studying wasn't the only thing that was going to be hard for most of this year.

Jenny suddenly became very popular, it was pleasing the girls accepted her into their group, the boys just wanted to get a handful of those tits and hopefully into her knickers, they talked openly about what they would like to do to her, I felt exactly the same, some lads asked her out, I was stupidly too shy.

Jenny.

Walking into my class was horrendous and took all my resolve, but it worked a treat, I was soon flavour of the month, accepted by the girls who had previously been stuck up evil bitches. I figured now they just didn't want the competition so got me on their side, my sister had warned me to expect a lot of attention from the boys, she wasn't wrong.

Thankfully there was some sanctuary in Steve Wallis. especially on that first day.

I was flattered when a boy asked me out, my first venture after a great deal of pestering was a lad William Prendergast, good looking and I had a bit of a crush on him to be honest, the development of my breasts had also awakened my interest in boys. We ended up at the cinema, I was enjoying the film, all he appeared interested in was snogging and getting his paws onto my tits, well to be honest the snogging was great, tongues and all, but fighting off his persistent advances towards my breasts not so enjoyable. He gave up on my breasts after realising he wasn't getting close, and attempted to slip his hand up my skirt, not a chance, he went home one very disappointed chap.

My second foray into fellas was a date one Sunday afternoon with Richard Stuart, we walked hand in hand along the river bank, he soon ushered me into a quiet spot when he changed from a nice young man into a beast, one hand attacked my tits the other up my dress, I managed to fend him off but not before he got a feel of my boobs, but in fending him away from my boobs his hand found my pussy. Before I could slap him, he had somehow pulled the crotch of my panties aside and was attempting to crudely stick his finger up me. I squirmed away and slapped him so hard, he swore at me and called me horrid names, prick - teaser, whore, hussy, slut, and the like, I was devasted considering I was none of those things.

Steve

I knew Jenny had been on a couple of dates, the two lads gave different accounts of their time spent with her, Will said she was game and he`d had a real good feel of her tits before managing to give her two fingers! Richard said they had been interrupted by his mother as things were getting intimate, stating she was really up for it.

My heart raced when they related these tales wishing it could be me, I was a virgin and very naïve so far as the opposite sex was concerned, although I had a 21-year-old sister at home I had never seen a naked woman. Come to think of it I`d never seen a real pair of breasts never mind a naked woman, ok I`d seen a few adult magazines, nothing pornographic pretty tame stuff. Basically, I knew nothing about the female of the species, sometimes I wondered if there was something wrong with me, I desired Jenny, I convinced myself I loved Jenny and truthfully, I didn't even know her.

Jenny

Naturally I was curious, about boys, about sex, I assumed it was natural for them to want my body, I listened to my new girlfriends bragging about the things they got up to with their hot dates, apparently so and so was a great kisser, some were good at caressing boobs, another an amazing fingering technique. Nobody admitted to going all the way but we had a sneaking suspicion Judy Fox wasn't a virgin, she always went quiet when the others discussed sex, and she`d been with her boyfriend for ages

I lay awake some nights wondering what it would be like to have sex, what did a cock like feel like, would it hurt? When my boobs had started to develop so had a new distinct feeling between my legs and I discovered one night the pleasures a finger, or two could bring when working in and around my sex, Oh the joys, I believed I had become addicted to it, so had several of my friends I learned when the subject arose, they nearly all admitted they masturbated regularly.

Two days later Chloe Brown caught me in a quiet moment and plucked up enough courage eventually to ask me how often I did it, I was most embarrassed to confess it was a nightly and very often a quick go the next morning. She looked thoughtful for a moment before confessing she was doing it the same but also sometimes once or even twice during the daytime, usually in the toilets at lunchtime and as soon as she arrived home. She even said she had done it in class when we had a temporary teacher Mr Barnes. I looked at her in amazement I admitted he was dishy, all the girls fancied him. She said she had been very discreet with her rucksack on her lap and she managed to stifle any noise when she orgasmed, I was amazed at her revelation but assured her I didn't think she was an addict?

Was she?

Well, if she was, so was I!!

Steve

Christmas half term was approaching along with our mock examinations, most of us were studying hard and Jenny and I spent some time together, I was in complete awe of her. I was beside myself with jealousy when she announced she had a date with Ruben Williams. Now Ruben had the worst reputation amongst the lads for relating every graphic detail of his conquests with the girls, and if he was to be believed he was the most successful amongst us. We all laughed when he said he was taking Jenny out, she had now gained the nicknamed of the ice maiden, nobody could truthfully, hand on heart swear they had gotten very far with her, although William stuck to his story about getting his fingers up her!

Ruben laughed saying she wouldn't be a problem; he wouldn't wash his fingers so anyone who wanted to smell her pussy could.

Jenny

My date with Ruben Williams was good, I was pleased when he suggested the cinema, unlike William Prendergast he was gentleman and nicely romantic, he slipped his arm around my shoulder and before long was gently fondling my right breast, my nipple responded to his touch. His other hand found my knee and began to wander slowly upwards; I opened my legs a little. He soon had my thong to one side and gently rubbed my pussy, this was more like it. We kissed and his finger worked inside me, at least he was gentle. Unfortunately, the film ended and the lights went up before he got me too excited, the evening ended with a quick kiss we arranged to go out again Saturday evening, I couldn't wait to see where it led, I didn't know how far I would let him go? I went to bed and had two of my best orgasms ever.

Steve

Ruben did indeed relate the events of his evening with Jenny describing how he gave her little honey pot a good fingering, no one took him up on his offer to smell his finger which he proceeded to lick apparently savouring the juices of Jenny`s sex. I was jealous, I was hurt, I was disappointed in still not having the courage to ask her out. I would have been happy just to be in her company, I didn't need to feel her breast or finger her pussy, holding her hand would have been suffice for me.

Jenny.

I was looking forward to Saturday evening wondering if I would lose my virginity, I considered I was ready and Ruben didn't seem the worst option. My world collapsed when I received a telephone call Saturday morning from one of my best friends, a very excited Pippa Longman. She couldn't wait to tell me she had lost her cherry the previous evening, she went on and on about how fantastic it had been and how great she felt. I was devasted when she mentioned the guy's name was Ruben Williams, needless to say we didn't spend that Saturday evening together.

Steve

The Christmas bash was upon us, we had all been invited for a meal with the staff and others from the final year, afterwards us older ones had arranged to go to a night club in town, for 18-year-olds we partied pretty hard, the drinks flowed and by half one everyone was more than tipsy. I went to the gents and when I returned to our table everyone was up dancing, I finished my drink and headed towards the bar. I noticed Jenny getting herself a drink, it was crowded and she was surrounded by other customers. Problem was two black guys behind her were not the kind of guys you`d want to associate with. I moved closer and watched as one of the guys whispered something into her ear, the other guy wrapped his huge arm around her shoulder, I noticed in his other hand he had something shiny, a knife! His mate quite unceremoniously slipped his hand up Jennys dress, she flinched as he obviously found her crotch, he wiggled his hand around presumably trying to get to her pussy. Jenny had also noticed the knife, she looked terrified, rightly so.

Jenny.

Our Christmas do was great until I found myself alone at the bar, the two friends I had gone to get drinks with had disappeared to the powder room, a smelly drunk guy whispered in my ear stating he was going to fuck me up my arse. I went to slap him when his pal wrapped a huge arm around me, glancing down I saw he was carrying a blade. I couldn't move he was gripping me so tightly; his mates hand went up my skirt and roughly felt my sex, not content with that he managed with a bit of effort to pull my thong to one side and slip a finger into me, it hurt me, he knew it hurt me, he meant it to hurt me.

After his quick feel, he announced we were leaving, he also stated I was going to get the fucking of my life from the both of them. He nodded towards his mate who quite literally lifted me off the floor, we headed towards the exit, I looked around desperate to find my friends and help, I could find anyone, panic set in.

Steve

I watched the events unfold in front of my eyes, like slow motion although I couldn't hear the conversation, I knew I had to do something? I didn't know what they had planned for Jenny but it wasn't going to be pleasant that was for sure. They found manoeuvring Jenny towards the exit was difficult, she was resisting as best she could, their progress was quite slow for even the two big guys. They presumably didn't wish to draw any attention to themselves so I managed to get ahead of them, just as they entered the entrance vestibule, I made my move.

I waltzed towards them appearing quite drunk, "Hi darling," I said to Jenny, "Let`s dance," I had banked on this taking them by surprise, I also had a little protection because we in the eyes of the bouncers. I pulled Jenny away from her assailants making sure the knife was as far away from myself as possible, I literally frog marched her towards the nearest dancefloor, the surprised guys followed close behind.

My second gambit failed, nobody we knew was on this dancefloor, all our friends must have been upstairs.

The two guys were watching us intently waiting for the evening to end, when they would no doubt make another move on Jenny and no doubt hurt me.

Jenny looked absolutely terrified, "Whats the plan?" She asked

Plan what plan? I didn't have a plan, I did have a plan, well the best I could come up with.

"Move with me, we`re going through the fire exit, my car is over to the right-hand side of the car park, be ready to run."

"In these heels?"

"Loose em."

Jenny appeared to be about to protest when she noticed the two guys moving towards us, fortunately the dance floor was packed and hindered their progress.

"I reckon we`ve got ten seconds max to make my car, ready?"

We burst through the fire door, I remotely opened the car, dragging Jenny across the car park we stumbled to my car.

"Get in and get down on the floor." I shouted at her, she didn't take telling twice, she was in the passenger side footwell, I had lovely view of her white panties, but no time to consider lingering about. I crouched down across both seats, I caught a whiff of her perfume, heady and beautiful.

"Lock the car," Jenny whispered.

"The lights will flash and give away our position." I explained

"Oh!"

I took a very quick look outside, the two guys were systematically looking in each car they were about a dozen cars away from us, decision time.

"Here we go," I almost shouted, the adrenaline kicking in, I sat up started the car and floored it, wheels spinning, two guys running hard after us. I would have to slow down or maybe even stop at the car park exit. One car was coming I stopped, the two guys just got to us and grabbed the door handle, I floored it again and we sped away into the night, I breathed a huge sigh of relief and slowed to a normal speed.

Jenny

I had never been so scared in my life I appeared to be at the total mercy of two thugs with one thing on their agenda, my virgin pussy and ass.

There is no doubt in my mind Steve saved me from a terrible sexual ordeal, and possibly death, I had little doubt after they had used and abused me in every sexual way they could think of, they would probably have killed me afterwards. Steve was brilliant, I had regained only a little composure when we arrived at his house.

"Come on let`s get a drink," He said, I followed him inside, he handed me a good slug of Brandy, "Drink this," we actually chinked glasses before downing the fiery liquid, he topped us up.

We hardly spoke as later he drove me the short distance home, I reckoned we were both in a state of shock, I vowed I would never go out again and I absolutely hated men.

Steve

We never spoke about the evening I fancy neither of us wished to recall the events, it was the day before Christmas Eve and Jenny`s family had invited me to a small gathering at their home. There was a good buffet and the drinks weren't in short supply. I met Jenny older sister Rosie and her boyfriend Greg. Rosie was great with an outgoing personality just looking at her gave me a stiffy. Greg on the other hand was not the life and sole of the party, me being fairly shy didn't help.

Towards the end of the evening Jenny took my arm and kissed me on the cheek, just to say thank you, I blushed.

Ten minutes later I said goodnights and wished everyone a merry Christmas, Jennys sister Rosie gave me a kiss and I could feel her boobs pressing into my chest, she winked sexily as we parted. Jenny walked me to the door I turned to say goodnight when she unexpectedly kissed me again, our lips met for the first time, my cock responded, hardening rapidly.

"Come around tomorrow lunchtime, if you're free," she suggested.

"Free," I repeated, I`d camp on the doorstep if she asked me.

"Bring your chemistry books I need help."

That was bit of a downer, Chemistry on Christmas Eve, at least it was with her.

Jenny

Mom and dad`s Christmas Parties were always great, everyone I loved was there, but during the evening I felt left out, every female apart from me had a partner. I spent a few moments watching Steve chatting to my parents they were all laughing. I could do a lot worse I knew that, so I hatched a plan, I knew Mom and dad would be out until late evening on Christmas Eve, I knew Rosie had a pre-arranged do with her boyfriend. I`d have Steve alone, all to myself, oh the possibilities, let's just see what happens.

I knew he wouldn't refuse my offer to come around and laughed at the speed in which he accepted; I lay in bed thinking about all those possibilities!

Deciding what to wear was an issue, plain, sexy, not to revealing, teasing, I knew he fancied me rotten and I could probably do exactly what I wanted with him, problem was I didn't quite know what I wanted.

Steve

I showered changed my clothes twice, shaved twice, best aftershave, checked myself out in the mirror, over the top? Change of shirt and jeans, good to go, splash of more aftershave. I was early not being able to decide what time lunchtime actually was? Chemistry books in hand I walked the half mile to Jenny`s house, butterflies in my stomach, was I reading too much into her sexy little kiss last night? Was chemistry homework the real reason she had invited me round? I doubted I would ever understand women.

Jenny.

I was surprised when the doorbell sounded, he was early and I was between outfits, glancing in the mirror I saw my reflection, tight white shorts and an alter neck top that tied behind my neck and around my waist, bare midriff. Not what I would have chosen but hell I figured I looked pretty sexy, a quick flick of my hair and I answered the door.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers