Young Dumb and Hung

Story Info
Outnumbered and in the dark.
1.1k words
46.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,306 Followers

Just troping along, as is my norm, as if I had a norm. Please read my profile for my stance on comments. Feel free to email suggestions or to start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Webb Pierce; Merle Kilgore: "More and more I'm forgetting the past. More and more I'm livin' at last."

= = = =

It started out a normal day at Bygone Dreams Retirement Home. The eight story complex housed eighty units and had a waiting list of over twenty names. The next up had been hoping for a room to open up for three plus years.

Jimmy Sanders, a shy skinny twenty year old high school dropout, worked for a furniture delivery service. Unlike package deliveries, which were dropped off at the front desk, furniture was delivered directly to the room of the buyer.

This buyer had also paid for assembly, so it took Jimmy an extra hour to assemble the large bookcase. The kind ninety-ish lady gave him a two dollar tip.

Jimmy thanked her and stuffed the bills in his shirt pocket. It was already getting a little warm outside so Jimmy was glad he had worn his shorts.

Waiting with Jimmy for the elevator were two white haired ladies. The ladies were chatting nonstop, but Jimmy ignored them.

When the elevator doors opened, they were greeted by another elderly lady. The ladies acted as if they hadn't seen each other in ages, although the truth was they see each other every day.

Jimmy was a gentleman and let the ladies enter first. He also tried not to make eye contact.

Not more than a few seconds after the doors pinched together, the lights flickered and then darkness swirled around the four. The elevator jerked to a stop and was now motionless.

"Oh Dear!" one of the ladies gasped.

+ + = +

The first minute crawled by.

"Shouldn't there be some kind of emergency light? It's kind of eerie in complete darkness" a shocked Lois remarked.

Agnes queried "Sir, what's that thing with wheels you brought with you."

"It's called a dolly. That's what I use to get the furniture from my van to the rooms."

Agnes squealed "What a coincidence. My name is Dolly."

Lois spoke up "What's your name young man?"

"Jimmy."

Continuing, Lois added "Nice to meet you Jimmy. My name is Jackie."

Marie jumped in "And I'm Jill. Such a pleasure seeing such a young, handsome, and strong man every once in a while."

Jimmy felt awkward responding "Thank you ma'am."

"Do you have lots of girlfriends Jimmy" Agnes said with a giggle.

Marie jumped in "Maybe he's married Dolly."

Now Jimmy really felt out of his comfort zone as he replied "I've had some girlfriends."

"We normally talk about sex while on the elevator. Will that bother you Jimmy?" came from Lois.

Jimmy squirmed and muttered "No."

Agnes continued "Well Jackie, I invited Sam up to my room and got him all worked up. Then, I hopped on top but before I could guide his tiny little pecker in, he fell asleep! Can you believe that?"

All three ladies snickered. Jimmy did the potty dance.

"You wouldn't fall asleep, would you Jimmy" from Lois.

Jimmy squirmed again while whimpering out "No."

When Jimmy felt a hand brush the front of his tented shorts, he jerked back leaning hard against the wall, and pinning himself into the corner in the process.

Marie reassured "Don't be so shy Jimmy. We won't bite, well unless that's how you like it. I was just checking if you found our conversation exciting. Ladies, it looks like Jimmy here has a very nice package delivery service."

"Oooooo, let me check!" Lois eagerly responded.

Jimmy felt several hands snake their way up his bare legs, past his briefs, and fondle his cock. His breathing was erratic, at best.

"Nice!" from Agnes as the three ladies played with his balls, shaft, and cock head.

"Um, um, ladies, I, uh, oh gawd" as he soaked his shorts.

"Did we cause that?" Agnes cooed.

"I've got some tissues in my purse" from Marie.

"Here, let me unbuckle your shorts so we can clean you up Jimmy" in Lois's sexiest voice.

After Jimmy's shorts and briefs found his ankles, he felt more hands than he could count. His erection wasn't fading away.

"Jimmy, your cock is so big that I don't think I could get it into my mouth" Agnes egged him on.

"Only one way to find out" from Marie.

Jimmy gasped when he felt a velvet mouth and tongue engulf his cock.

"My turn" from Agnes.

Lois joined in the fun "Here Jimmy, put your hands on the back of her head."

One of the ladies was pressing his hands to a head when he erupted again.

"Hmmmm, you taste good Jimmy. I bet you had a banana with breakfast" as Agnes smacked her lips.

He felt more hands wiping tissues around his cock head, playing with his shaft, and caressing his balls. His heart rate had never been higher.

"Uh oh ladies, he might be shrinking" Lois warned.

"Well when my Harold was alive, he'd come back to life if I did this" Marie proudly announced.

Jimmy tensed up when he felt a finger nudging its way up his asshole.

Agnes confirmed "It's working."

As Jimmy's cock responded, the speaker blared "We have things resolved. The elevators will be back in service in a minute or two after we run a safety check."

Agnes sounded panicked "You better get dressed Jimmy. Can't have a half-naked man standing here when the doors open."

Jimmy scrambled to hide his erection in his soaked briefs and shorts. After tucking in his shirt, he buckled his belt. With too much time to think, before the elevator hit the ground floor, he thought about his grandmothers. He'd never be able to look them in the eyes again, without thinking about these three ladies.

+ + + +

The elevator door opened, but hardly fast enough for Jimmy. To hell with ladies first. He bolted from the elevator and wheeled his dolly as fast as he could without looking back.

The three ladies laughed quietly.

Lois chided Agnes "Well that was fun DOLLY!"

"Hey, I just went with the flow. How about you two? Jackie and Jill? Please. Do you think he even understood the term?"

Marie chimed in "I doubt it. He was pretty young. I wonder if dinner will be late tonight."

Lois responded first "Probably. I think I might have to order some furniture!"

That brought more chuckles from the three.

"Great idea!" from Agnes they strolled to the cafeteria.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,306 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very funny. Wish I could rate this. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bummer it cant be rated.... definitely a 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely hilarious. So outside the box. You're quite the talent! Thanks again.

G

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Dirty old ladies need love to!

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Funny story, and just out of curiosity, where is this nursing home?

(asking for a friend)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm 51 You're never too old to start again.in Loving Wives
A Father's Justice Pt. 01 Jilted husband deals with the man who destroyed his family.in Loving Wives
Cheater's Gallery Ep. 01: Wendi A portrait changes everything.in Loving Wives
A Pound of Cure Husband and wife teach her boss a lesson he'll never forget.in Loving Wives
Gone in Minutes Ch. 01 I saw red and it only took a handshake.in Loving Wives
More Stories