Young Greg Ch. 05: Steve Redux

Story Info
Greg takes down the campus stud a notch or two.
2.1k words
4.19
3.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve?" I asked. "Steve from college?"

"Yeah, man. What's up? How are you doing?"

"Doing good. What's going on?"

"I just relocated here for a job," he replied. "I don't know anyone in town, so I thought I'd give you a call. How've you been? Wanna grab a drink later?"

"Things have been good," I told him. "Sure. You know where Rudy's is? It's a chill bar downtown. Meet me there at six."

"Cool," he replied. Just give me the street, I'll find it."

I gave him the street name and we hung up. I finished my text to Evie and turned to some weekend chores.

At six, I walked into Rudy's. Steve was sitting at a table. I recognized him immediately, and sat down. The waitress came by and I ordered a Jack on the rocks. We talked about our lives, our jobs. I told him the story of Linda Levy and how I dodged that bullet. "You probably should have nailed her," Steve said, after I finished. "She sounds like a MILF. Older women, you know, can be really hot."

"I know," I responded, containing myself, "but I don't need to mix my sex life up with my work life. It's bad news. I'm dating," I said, not telling him I just went on my first date since arriving here, "and I've had some experiences with older also."

"Really?" Steve countered, sounding genuinely impressed.

"Yeah," I told him. "I can't say too much 'cause I've been asked to be discreet," I went on, not wanting to get into either the man sex thing or the seventy-something thing, "but I'm getting all the head, pussy and ass I can handle."

"Wow," he replied, taking a drink. Then, "Hey, remember how we used to watch porno and jack off in the dorm?"

"Sure," I said. "It was cool."

"Yeah. You know I always wondered what it would have been like if we had done more. Like maybe jerking each other's cock instead of just our own," he went on.

"I used to think about that, too," I agreed. "But I didn't want to do anything too gay."

"Yeah, I know," he said. "You had to be careful on campus, or people would think you were perverted."

"For sure," I replied.

"Ever think about doing it again?" Steve asked.

"Sometimes," I answered, seeing just a glint in Steve's eye. "I'm not on campus anymore."

"I know, right? Wanna swing by this evening and give it a try? I've got a cool place over in Patterson Village."

I thought about it for a minute. Loretta had asked me not to have any other boys besides Roger, but this was Steve. My old pal, who used to brag about his conquests. Coming to terms with his bisexuality, as I had already done. And, with my experiences, I was probably much more his sexual equal than I had been in college. Maybe more than his equal. I had no particular desire to share a sexual episode with Steve, but I had to see him whip it out and play with it like a teen boy. "OK. Seven thirty?"

"Sounds good." He gave me his address to put in my phone. We chit chatted a bit more as we finished our drinks, and then went our separate ways.

At seven forty I knocked on Steve's door. I had arrived at the agreed time, but sat in the parking lot, as I wanted to make him wait a little. He answered promptly. "Dude! You came! I wasn't sure you'd make it."

"Sure, just like the old days," I said, walking into Steve's living room.

He walked me over to the sofa. "You ready? Want to get naked?" He was eager.

"Wow, you're really excited," I remarked. Then, to make it sting a little, "Aren't you getting enough pussy these days?"

"Well, you know, I'm getting my share," Steve offered, which told me he wasn't. I knew him well enough to know that if he was getting laid on any kind of a regular basis, he'd have been finding ways to brag about it, like back in school. This was getting interesting. I was well-fucked, and Steve was going without, a bit of reversal from college, when he was getting it regularly, or acting like he was, and I was scrounging after one short-term girlfriend.

"Sure," I agreed, as I started undressing. I got my shirt and slacks off, and Steve began stripping also. I had decided there was no need to be shy about anything. I was just going to lay it all on the table and let the chips fall where they may. Steve was down to his briefs when I pulled my shorts off and exposed my small penis. Steve took a good look.

"You grew the bush back, huh? Doesn't that make it harder to get blowjobs?" he asked.

"Actually no," I said. "I've found that grownups really like pubic hair. A lot of them, anyway. I gave up on the little boy look a while back." Steve pulled off his briefs, his larger but hairless cock and balls swinging a bit. I didn't stare. Steve was hung, but nothing like Roger, and anyway I had grown way past playing "who's bigger" games. We sat on the sofa, like old times, and Steve put on a porn-streaming channel. He watched as I started playing with my limp dick, and as it started to grow, he began stroking his own cock.

Before long, we both were erect. I could see Steve screwing up his courage, until he finally asked, "You wanna whack each other's dong?" I didn't even blink. I just reached over and started beating Steve's meat as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I wasn't going to be embarrassed, I wasn't going to be reticent about having a small dick, I wasn't going to be dominated or infantalized in any way. I was confident in my sexuality, and Steve no longer had the power to make me feel small and needy. With nothing left to do, he slowly reached over and held my little pole, eventually masturbating it, a bit gingerly.

"Come on, Steve, if you want to stroke it, then stroke it," I directed. "Don't be a pussy about it." This was becoming fun. Steve blushed, tightened his grip and pumped harder. "That's better, man. Show me you're enjoying it," I said, as I kept on pulling his pud. On the TV, the actor's king-sized penis was getting sucked by one of the porn starlets. Steve was staring at the screen. "You wanna suck it?" I asked him. "If you want, you can suck it. Or, if you like, you can bend over and I'll give it to you in the ass. That's a benefit, you know, of having a little one. Everyone lets you fuck 'em in the ass."

Steve looked a little nervous. Whatever he had been expecting from me, this wasn't it. "Come on," I continued. "Blow me, and I'll blow you." Oh, I was enjoying myself watching him squirm, all naked with nowhere to hide. Suck me just like she's sucking him," I waived at the television. "Go ahead, put it in your mouth." I waved my dick at him. He looked at it and I saw the fear. "Steve," I said, "every woman in the world takes dick in her mouth. Are you telling me you don't have the balls to even do that much?"

He stared at it. "What," he began, "if I do it, and then when you're finished, you won't do me?" Ah, he was worried about being the only cocksucker in the room.

"I guess you'll just have to take that chance," I replied. "Look, Steve, I'm not a bit scared of your dick. I'll take it in my mouth after you do me. You can see I'm not the nervous one here. I've been in groups where the men blew each other while the women watched. You've never had a foursome or an MMF? I thought you were a stud." I had him. Now he either had to admit he wasn't as sexually experienced as he'd always hinted, or he had to suck my penis. He took a breath, shut his eyes and chose the latter.

It wasn't very good. I got a lot of teeth, and the sucking was inconsistent and irregular. I put my hands on Steve's head, and eventually he took it all the way in, pressing his nose into my blond bush. After guiding him back and forth for a bit, he started to get the hang of it, and it got a bit better. I started to talk to him. "Oh, yeah, Steve. Suck my cock. Take it like a man. Feel my penis in your mouth. Taste it." I began gently fucking his face, pulling his head to me, harder now. When I felt the come starting to rise, I stopped talking. I wasn't giving him any warning before I nutted in his mouth. I clenched my teeth as the orgasm worked its way up from the root of my dick to the tip, and then, without a word or a moan, I unloaded down Steve's throat. Startled, he swallowed involuntarily and choked a little, but to his credit, he took it all down without spilling a drop. "Mmmm, yeah, that's it," I told him when I finished. "You love it, don't you?" He nodded, his lips still wrapped around my penis.

I eased him off of my cock, now soft and shrunken, and as he sat back, I stood up, picked up my briefs as if to put them on and said, "Well, thanks. Gotta go!"

Steve glared at me with pure hatred, and muttered, "You fucker!"

I grinned, dropped my shorts on the floor and said, "Just messing with you," as I bent down to tend to his erection. It was still big and stiff, and I slid my mouth over it without hesitation. I used everything I had learned to give this guy the blowjob of his life. I squeezed my mouth around his glans. I tickled the back of his nuts with my fingertips. I took his whole length in my mouth, my nose pressing against his bare, hairless pubis and my throat pressing his cockhead. I had him moaning in under a minute. I reached around with my hands and pulled his ass in tight, then slid a finger up his crack and probed his asshole. Incredibly, he wiggled his fanny around, pushing back against my fingertip. I tickled his frenulum with my tongue, and pressed my tongue tip against his pee hole.

I sucked Steve's shaft with increasing pressure, and his moans got louder, until he shouted, "Gonna come!" I jerked and sucked his dick furiously as he ejaculated again and again in my mouth, hollering the whole time. I swallowed it all down, and kept sucking until I felt his penis shrink and grow limp. I gave his smooth nuts a squeeze and released him from my mouth. Roger would have been proud of my performance.

"Damn!" Steve exclaimed, when we were finished. Awesome head, dude!"

"Yeah," I said. "Just a little something I picked up from experts." I noticed my cock was getting hard again, so I grabbed it and waved it at him. "Sure you don't want to take it up the butt?" I asked. Steve shook his head a hard "no," and I said, "I guess I'd better get going then," as I began picking up my clothes and getting dressed.

"You wanna get together and do this again sometime?" he asked. Oh, he was into it! A couple more blowjobs and I bet he'd give up his virgin ass. But it really wasn't worth the trouble, and after all, Loretta had told me to stay away from outside penis. It occurred to me that I would have to tell her about this episode.

"I don't think so," I replied. "I mean, it was fun, but I think I'm past kid games. Thanks for asking me over. Give me a call and we'll have a drink sometime," I said as I walked out the door.

Evie had texted me back, so when I got home I called her and we chatted for a while, and then I asked her out for the next weekend. I gave Roger a call and we set up a time on Thursday evening at his house. He said Loretta might show up. I said that would be great. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge, made a sandwich and sat down to relax in front of the tube for the rest of the evening.