Young Jim’s Massive Cock Problem Solved

Story Info
Massive cock. Old lady's massive cunt.
1.1k words
4.17
55.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Jim's massive cock problem solved

Jimmy had just turned 18 and was bursting with raging hormones. Wanking up to four times a day to relieve his frustrations he could see no solution to ever losing his virginity.

All the girls he tried to fuck had backed off because of the size of his massive thick-cut dick. It was freakishly big: at least 10 inches long and extremely thick. And it looked a lot bigger because young Jimmy was not only very slim but also only 5" 4' tall or short as he saw it.

It got to the stage where he thought he would never, ever find a fanny that would accommodate it. The problem, he thought was never going to be solved.

His conundrum continued until he started helping out at the local red cross, delivering meals to pensioners. One of his favourite old ladies was Mrs. James. She always had a smile and often gave him a chaste kiss in appreciation of his service. One of the things about Mrs. James that intrigued him was the fact that she always seemed to take an interest in the bulge in his trousers.

As the weeks passed, he gave no more thought to it, and anyway, he had no sexual interest in old women.

When she opened the door on his next visit Jimmy saw a Mrs. James who in his eyes had transformed herself into sex on legs. Gone were the dowdy long dresses and cardigans, instead she wore a pair of almost see-through black leggings showing off her fat protruding cunt camel toe and a short shirt type blouse revealing a very attractive pair of titties. He did not believe that a lady approaching her seventies could be so enticing. Which is what she intended of course.

"Oh Jimmy, so nice to see you again, come here let me give you a kiss."

His cock rocketed up as she stuck her tongue into his mouth and he had little choice but to return likewise.

In the living room, she apologised for being so forward and put it down to nerves.

"Not to worry, Mrs. James, you took me by surprise, that's all. I liked it."

He had a hell of a job to stop looking at her crutch. It was the leggings that did it. Her fat protruding camel toe cunt lips looked so inviting that he just could not get his cock to go down.

And of course, she also could not help but notice. But she said nothing.

Over a cup of tea, she asked about his interests, etc, and then said, "being such a good-looking guy you must have a lot of girlfriends."

"Oh quite a few, but if I am honest, Mrs. James, they all think I am a freak of nature."

"In what way? I don't want to pry Jimmy, but you seem such a nice young man. Has it got anything to do with your penis? Forgive for being so blunt, but I could not help but notice that em, your equipment, so to speak, is quite large, I would go a far to say, massive."

"They all seem afraid of it as if I will hurt them, for some strange reason."

"Well, they are young girls who have not yet begun to appreciate what you offer. Whereas us older ladies, know that the size of a penis is never a problem. We like them big and fat. We have all had babies and if we can deliver them, we can take a large, may I use the word, cock?"

"Of course, you can I find you very lovely Mrs. James."

"Call me Jane, and if you would be happy for me to help you, James, I suggest, we call our sexual organs by their common names. For example, I noticed that you kept looking at my cunt. Yes, it is large and I am proud of the fact. And more to the point is more than big enough to take your massive cock and more."

Sitting down on the sofa she undid his fly and pulled out his raging fat and hard 10 inches glistening with pre cum. Slowing caressing it she kissed him in a very lingering way and he pushed his hand into her leggings, feeling her lovely soft fat belly and working down to her bulbous, hairy cunt. His touch alone had her breathing deep.

Kissing her wrinkly neck, he whispered "Oh Jane, has anyone ever told you what a fucking sexy bitch you are. I have never been so horny."

His compliments and unhurried fingers right up her fat sloppy cunt were as if he had not a care in the world that she was 50 years older. He was hooked as he complimented her body while urgently fingering her hole and clit making her have one small orgasm after another.

Sensing it was time to see how much cum he could shoot, Jane leaned over, put her mouth over his cock head, and speeded up rubbing him.

"Cum for me sweetie, I want to drink it all." No sooner said than done, James shouted and shot massive streams and gobs of sperm down her throat and over her smiling wrinkled face.

Not bothering to clean the cum off her face, she asked him to take off her leggings. Kneeling he peeled them off glorying in the sight they revealed.

Parting her fat wrinkled thighs as far as she could, Jane, parted her cunt lips "Hey James how about eating out this old lady?"

Pulling his head into her sloppy hairy cunt James felt her wetness dripping over his lips and he started lapping at her like a dog at a water bowl, pressing his tongue against the folds of her pussy, licking up high to reach her clit. Jane moaned and wanting more, pushed more of fat fanny into his face.

"Oh, that's a good boy," she groaned. "Yes, that's good. Come on, harder, harder!"

She began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her clit and folds against his face, each thrust making a wet sloppy noise. James's tongue pushed back against her in time, rhythmically.

"Come on!" she groaned, pushing against my face. "Come on, dammit! James I'm going to cum, make me cum!"

Slowly but surely, her whole body began to shake, and from the depths of her chest she let out a deep, heaving moan.

When she had finished, she lifted herself slowly off of him, now it was his turn to have his face covered with her sticky juices. Leaning down she kissed him and said, "James that was fucking fantastic. Now let's go to bed and fuck like crazy. I want you to cum in my old cunt and up my old arse."

James shot three loads in less than two hours and Jane had umpteen orgasms.