Young Man's BBW Threesome

Story Info
A young workman's BBW adventure.
5.3k words
4.52
17.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At twenty years old I was young to have my own business clearing out houses where hoarders had lived. This was usually for the local council but there were occasions when people who had been left a property in a will and needed a place clearing out. Normally I always had a team of people ready to work, but this request came at a time when I was busy, and all my teams were already on jobs. But I didn't want to turn work down.

The building itself was a large, four-bedroom house, left by a stepfather to two sisters. When they explained they were cleaners by trade and only needed a little muscle to empty rooms, I decided to take the job on and do it myself.

The house itself was huge, the last in a country lane, with large, unkempt gardens to match. Surrounded by trees and ringed with a high brick wall it was secluded and private with only the sounds of nature for company. An estate agent, a friend of mine, took me inside. There hadn't been any pets, so the smell wasn't bad which is usually the case. The kitchen, bathrooms and utility area were pretty rank though, but a good cleaning would cure that.

Three of the five large bedrooms were full of all kinds of junk but there was some furniture that could be sent to auction which would sweeten the deal. The main bedroom wasn't that bad. It looked like the hoarder had kept his sleeping area as personal space free of junk.

Downstairs though, in three large rooms, was in a mess full of boxes which when opened were crammed with books and magazines of all kinds. I called another friend, who ran a market stall selling that sort of thing and arranged for him to come around on the Monday morning. At the very least he would help me empty the rooms and would save the expense of skips. But if I could make a little selling the books it would be a welcome bonus to my finances.

I rang the Randall sisters and confirmed I would take the job and explained what I intended to do with some of the junk furniture and books, telling I would expect half of what they sold for and another eight hundred pounds for my weeks work. They were happy at this and even paid my wage into my bank the next day.

I arrived at the house on the Monday ten minutes early to find the Randall sisters were already at work cleaning the kitchen, but I didn't have time to chat with them as the first skip had arrived and I had to back him in to get the skip close. Then my mate Marty arrived with his Luton van and best of all two trollies that could stack five boxes on each. After inspecting a dozen or so we agreed a price per box and set to work. As each was loaded my smile grew larger and at the end of the day it meant he owed two thousand pounds which he would drop off to me later, by then the sisters were gone.

Though I was now days ahead of schedule I turned up on time the next morning and finally got to see the sisters. They looked very much alike, with dyed, shoulder length, blonde hair and what could politely be described as fuller in figure. The older one, Mandy, was way overweight. Just walking was a struggle which made her sweat. She had a huge belly and big arms swaddled in fat. She looked to be in her early thirties.

The younger, Trina, who was by far the most flirty, was in her late twenties and on the good side of chubby. Both wore tight fitting sports leggings that showed every bulge in Mandys legs and when they bent over you could clearly see she wore huge white knickers that strained to keep her massive arse in place.

Trina's knickers had gathered in her arse crack so you could see her skin through the straining pants, so much so I noticed she had a birthmark on her right buttock. They were both very pretty, Trina especially, with blazing blue eyes and wide smiles.

It was great fun to work with them. They were bright and breezy, quick to make dirty jokes, mostly about themselves. They played their music loud and often sang along happily. I'd already had my arse felt a few times and when I handed over the cash, I was hugged hard by both, then my head was pushed into Trina's huge cleavage for a long moment. It wasn't unpleasant but I had feeling I was being dominated. After this Trina seemed to take any chance she could to bend over in front of me. They both huge wore red smock tops which would gape open, giving an ample view of huge tits held in place by massive blue bras.

The day was red hot so at lunch time we all went outside. Trina sat in a chair opposite and leant back to enjoy the sunshine. This revealed the most graphic camel toe I had ever seen. I could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips, pubic hair even poked through.

As we were so far ahead of schedule Mandy asked if I could look in the shed and see if there was anything of value. Wanting to escape Trina I went straight away. It was a big shed, almost the size of a garage and was full of valuable tools a joinery shop would want. I opened some drawers and saw all kinds of bounty but when I opened a cupboard door a shelf inside gave in and tumbled its contents to the floor. As I bent down to pick one up Trina and Mandy arrived to see what the noise was.

It seemed I had found their stepfathers porn stash which consisted of hundreds of a magazine specialising in BBW sex and a big, black, rubber dildo, still in its wrapping. It was at least two foot long and three inches in girth. Of course, when the sisters saw this, it gave birth to a lot of bawdy jokes. Trina picked up a magazine and began to flick through them, telling all the details of what was happening in one.

"Your friend can't have these." Mandy said, grabbing an unopened box and taking it outside.

I was given one to look at and reluctantly flipped pages over. It showed a black guy with a massive cock having anal with a huge woman. I closed it quickly and put it on the table. The front page showed a BBW wearing a smock top which she had put over a man's head who was obviously very happy with the situation.

I heard Trina cry out with glee then suddenly she pulled her top over my head, as I tried to escape the stool I was on, tipped over and I tumbled to the floor. She was holding on hard and laughing loudly. They both were. Then felt my belt be tugged at, it was undone before I could protest. My jeans were popped open, and I felt them being tugged down. As Trina was holding onto me with arms and legs it must have been Mandy then both began to sing.

"Strip him, strip him."

I managed to struggle enough to turn around so now was laid on Trina with my head between her tits. The sisters laughed loudly over this. I realised they both intended to strip me and had to come up with a quick plan to get out the situation. In a split second I thought it best to fight fire with fire. I struggled a little more and managed to get my thumbs around the waistline of her pants and pushed down. I had rocked her on her side, so they came down to the bottom of her arse with ease.

Trina squealed and rolled onto her back again. Laughing loudly, Mandy pulled at my jeans again and pulled them down to my knees. I felt Mandy stroke my bare arse and heard a bawdy comment.

Trina was now covered in a layer of sweat which gave me a chance to pull my arms free from my side. I pushed hard upwards so her smock top would ride up. By chance they went under her bra as well, her tits spilled out into my face. Seeing this, Mandy laughed even louder but Trina had a shocked expression on her face.

I was laid on her belly. As my pants were now around the ankles my cock had been released. It felt skin and reacted like it always did, it grew hard. I didn't realise straight away and used the moment to pull her top and bra over her head completely. Feeling a victory of sorts, I moved to tug at her pants, but Mandy had done this for me, they lay on the floor close by. I didn't know this, but my cock did, it felt her heat and swelled even more.

Laid on top it sought her hole. Her legs stopped squeezing on me, she was breathing heavy and had a desperate look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and would have rolled off, but she held me again.

"No, don't stop." Trina said quickly.

Mandy wasn't laughing now, she was watching.

When blood fills your cock, sense goes from your brain, without hesitation I reached down to guide it in, just the cock head at first, just in case she had been joking. Her eyes were closed, expected pleasure was written on her face. She moaned a little when I pushed it in deep, grabbing at her flesh, thrusting with vigour. Her tits bounced as I rocked in and out. I grabbed at one and sucked on her nipple greedily. She was crying out with pleasure and grinding as we fucked. When her eyes rolled, I felt her cum. A little later the rise came on me. Pulling out, I grunted as I shot my load over her belly.

When I realised Mandy was still there, I looked over to her. She'd removed her pants and was touching herself, stopping when she saw I was watching. I told her to lay down and moved closer, slipping two fingers in, then adding another, making sure her clit was being rubbed. She made little sound but clenched her fists tightly while rocking slowly, pushing against my fingers before suddenly gasping.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before dressing quickly. Hardly speaking as if now we were suddenly reluctant to be naked.

The sisters went back to work while I made a list of equipment in the shed and made a call to a guy, I knew, to ask what auction house would be the best. I then called them to arrange collection the next day. The job itself would be a very good earner.

The project itself was progressing fast. The three rooms I had emptied of books were now spotlessly clean. The kitchen had a shine to it. Someone was using the shower, so I didn't go in the bathroom, but the main bedroom looked completely different. Sun shone through clean windows. The huge bed had been stripped and new sheets smelt fresh and added to all the little feminine touches, like flowers and candles.

Mandy stepped into the room holding a large towel in front of her. She was surprised to see me but smiled. I grinned back.

"I didn't get to see your tits." I said with a grin.

She blushed for a second and then dropped the towel. I was hard before it hit the ground.

Now, I'm no great lover. I'd had a girlfriend for two years so knew my way around a woman's body and could press some of the right buttons, but I guess my greatest attribute that way was how quickly I could recover. Most of that was due to my young age. At twenty you can be ready again in ten minutes. I had cum seven times in one day once. This thought made me realise that I had two women who were inexperienced but willing to learn. If they enjoyed the pleasures with me, would it be bad to take advantage.

Mandy was stood against the wall as I groped at her tits. Hands roamed her body, grabbing at her flesh before my hand went down to feel her pussy. She was mewing with pleasure when I laid her down. Looking at her naked flesh sent me wild with desire, but I held back and instead took pleasure with a little fingering. I pushed her legs apart a little more then moved downwards.

She tensed a little when my head went between her legs, then grunted as my tongue went to work, first dipping inside to get her taste then working a circle around her clit. I tried to make it last longer so she could enjoy it more but then she gave out a long sigh and shuddered a little.

"Me next." Trina said softly, we hadn't seen she had been watching.

She didn't have to wait long for me to oblige. Her pants were off in seconds, fingers plunged in to explore but she wanted my tongue, so I went to work. She was eager and opened her legs wider and again I didn't have much to do before she shook with an orgasm.

Finished I sat back and wiped my face with the back of my hand.

"Do you want to try something?" I said undoing my belt. They didn't need much coaxing to get me naked.

While my fingers explored Trina's dripping pussy Mandy went to work on my cock. Stroking it gently to begin with, enjoying having it in her hand. Then I pushed her head down. Mandy looked at me eagerly then opened her mouth.

"Not so hard." I said, then sighed when she got the hang of it.

"Pull the skin down." I whispered.

The pleasure of her sucking me came over in waves but I was in control and would pull her back when I began to feel the end was close.

Needing a longer break I told Trina to take over. She was more hesitant, but Mandy coached her, pushed her head down so my cock went in deep. When she chocked a little it was a big turn on for me, so she took it in deeper so I could feel the back of her throat. This was immense, I did nothing to stop or warn that I was about to explode. Instead, I pushed her head down, holding it as my cock spurted hot cum, only letting go when I had drained my balls.

The shock of this made her a cough and splutter, a long drip of cum fell to her tits. Mandy was laughing as she cleaned the mess from her sister.

It was late afternoon now and was still very hot. Finished for the day we sat in the garden for a cold drink and chat about the work that still needed to be done. The two had arranged to have all their belongings to be delivered the next day, as we were so far ahead, I offered to help. I would have stayed longer but a call came in that needed my attention and I had to leave.

I was eager to meet them the next day and as usual arrived on time. The van was already there with more than enough help to unload and bring all their furniture in. By lunchtime everything was done. Mandy announced she would make some sandwiches we could eat outside.

It was obvious what was on our minds as we ate. Mandy told how they had been reading the magazines and had some things to try out. I was a bit shocked at this as she seemed a little shy, not one to take the lead but she was very eager and the first to get naked. Kneeling, presenting herself before me, she told me to use my fingers. Two, then three went in but it wasn't enough.

"She wants you to fist her." Trina blurted out.

I had never done this before but after some practice I had my fingers and thumb inside and with a little push my fist slipped in. She cried out but pushed back harder so it went in over my wrist and then about halfway to my elbow. I hadn't expected her to be as wet as she was. My hand could move like it was a horse's cock, slipping in and out at speed, judging by her squeals and moans which way was more pleasurable.

As my arm fucked her hard my other hand rubbed at her clit. It was difficult to keep the rhythm, but you could tell she was loving it. After a while though she gave out a loud grunt which signalled me to stop.

I turned to see Trina, naked, touching herself, I could see on her face that she was nearly done. Mandy was still kneeling; her pussy was dripping but my eyes were on her brown hole. It looked ripe for fucking.

All the juices that had been flying around was a natural lubrication. My cock slipped in without resistance. Mandy cried out but I ignored her and pumped away with a growing need to cum. Her arse was tight, griping my rock-hard cock as I fucked it. When I went in deep, she cried out again, but I wasn't ready to stop. I lasted as long as I could. Not wanting to withdraw I blew inside her, thrusting a few extra times to empty my balls.

"How did you know that was on my list." Mandy said as I sat back breathing heavily.

Hot sun, good food and sex were recipe to send anyone into a nap. The three of us lay in the sunshine and I soon slipped into a light sleep, waking two hours later and finding myself alone. Feeling a little guilty I pulled on my boxers and went to the shed to formulate a plan for the next day when it would be sent to auction. I'd been in there for around forty minutes when I heard someone enter.

It was Mandy. She was wearing a pink silk dressing gown which was open showing the glorious roundness of her belly. Her tits were covered but were only a hand grab away. I felt my cock move.

"I need someone to put suncream on." She said rubbing some onto her belly.

Of course, I moved closer but not for the cream. I slipped the silk gown off er shoulders and played with her tits, feeling their weight, delighting in her nipples as they grew with desire. A felt her hand in my shorts feeling for my cock, stroking it slowly until it was again rock hard.

I looked around the garage for a place I could bend her over or lay her down, but she just smiled and pulled me closer. My cock was now free. I didn't understand what she was suggesting at first, she seemed to want me to fuck her stomach, then it dawned on me which made it easier for her to guide my cock to her naval. Her eyes looked full into mine when the head slipped in. Once inside she held her flesh firmly with both hands and moved it slowly, wanking my cock. I couldn't help but feel the rhythm and soon began moving my hips, wanting to push in further, feeling the sensations all over my cock.

The feeling of her flesh on mine was all enveloping. She was sweating with heat of the shed, her sweat poured onto my skin highlighting the passion of the belly fuck.

"I'm cumming." I grunted. It hadn't been long; it was so overwhelming I couldn't stop but instead filled her navel. When my cock slipped out my cream dripped down her belly. She rubbed it into her skin.

"Was that your first time?" She asked with a grin.

Trina was sat in the garden and was grinning from ear to ear.

"That should have been my turn." She said.

"I need an hour." I said and laughed.

"Not for what I want. "She said showing a picture in a porn magazine.

I lay on the grass and watched as she slipped off her clothes. She ran her hands over my body, feeling my skin lustily, slipping my shorts down so she could see my cock still glistening with her sisters' juices. When she took it in her mouth it began to rise but this wasn't what she wanted.

She stood up and stepped so she was over my head. I could see her tits swing as she came down. Then the pink gash of her pussy filled my eyes. Suddenly my face was covered, her juices poured onto my face. I couldn't breathe for a moment but then she moved a little to give me some air. Her hips moved as she ground her hot cunt into my face, rubbing her clit. When I began to use my tongue, her juices ran freely. Though I couldn't hear a great deal I could feel how much pleasure it was giving her.

It was if she could sense when I needed air, she would lift a little to let me gulp a few breaths before she would go back to grinding on me. I thought she had finished when she turned around but it was just so she could rub in a different way. It was much faster now, more urgent, firmer into my face so I could hardly use my tongue. I was beginning to struggle and grabbed at her arse, pulling at her flesh. Then she rubbed one more time and shrieked with joy.

My face was dripping with her sex, hair was soaking wet. I went for a shower and had expected another session later but again my phone called me to another job.

The next day was much cooler when I arrived spot on time. I had a good grope and fingering of both sisters and was sat in a chair having my cock sucked when the transportation arrived. Mandy answered and told them I was on the phone and would be out in a minute, giving Trina the time to work her magic. It wasn't long before she was choking on my cum.

Outside, with a happy cock and a warm feeling inside, I opened the shed door and was pleased at the reaction from Joey, my contact. We began work emptying all the joinery equipment. It wasn't an easy job. Most of the machinery was very heavy and needed the two guys Joey had brought with him to help. Even with only a short break for lunch it was close to five that afternoon before they left fully loaded.

I was hurting, muscles screamed for attention. After a nice meal Mandy suggested she rubbed me down to take the pain away. Dressed only in my shorts I lay on the massive bed and groaned as I felt her fingers dig in. She knew what she was doing and what made it even better was her full body was close to mine, her naked skin, glistening with the sweat from her work lay on mine.

12