Young Office Slut

Story Info
Young daughter desperate to please.
4.1k words
4.47
111.2k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers

Dad daughter

I found the video in the 'Recommended for you' section of my usual porn site. "Young office slut gets doggy". A boring enough title, but it had a beautiful shot of a young round ass that I just couldn't resist.

Ever since my wife left me four years ago I've been jerking off daily, if not more. We both had insatiable sex drives and I've struggled without her, especially as I got sole custody of our daughter, Lily. She was 14 at the time, she just turned 18 a few weeks ago. With my ex living in Japan with her new boy toy it's not been easy for either me or Lily.

She's struggled with self esteem and confidence issues, I guess your mum leaving will do that to you, no matter how smart or beautiful you are. And she is smart and beautiful, make no mistake. She looks more like her mum every day; those big innocent eyes with a naughty fire inside, full lips, slender waste, and perky tits.

But Lily doesn't see it that way, she does her best to hide her assets. As far as I can tell she's never had any real friends, let alone boyfriends. Obviously there's no way I could have brought a woman back, it would crush Lil even more, and so - for now - my hand is my lover.

Anyway, it all started with the video. The young office slut with the tight ass. It was an amateur vid, I've always preferred the amateur POV stuff, it seems more real. The quality of the video was atrocious. And the guys cock wasn't much, maybe four or five inches, but the girl...wow. Her young ass was slapping back into him with gusto, and such a slim little waste. She was squealing with delight, her young pussy really had a tight hold of his cock. And then I heard it, "Daddy!"

I paused the video quickly, I could have sworn Lil was out! I listened for her to shout for me again, but nothing. Strange. I resumed the video and went back to stroking my cock, this tight ass really turning me on! And then I heard it again, "Daddy!"

Fuck! Where is she? I paused the video and tucked my cock up my waist band as I went out into the hall and shouted for Lily. No response. I checked her room. But nothing. God damn, I thought, I'm going senile.

I slumped back into my chair, and released my cock, spreading my precum over my shaft. Just about ready to blow my load. I resumed the video. This little slut was slamming back into this little cock like there was no tomorrow until, "ahhh," the girl moaned and her hips started to spasm. She was cumming over his cock! And then he was buried balls deep inside her and cumming too! It was too much and I joined them in their orgasm.

Just as I heard, "Oh daddy! Ah you're so good!" My eyes wide, my heart stopped. Cum came spurting out of my cock and all over my chest and stomach as I watched in terror, "Oh daddy, cum all inside me!"

It couldn't be! My orgasm just wouldn't end as I stared transfixed at the screen, the 'Young Office Slut', my Lily. It was then I noticed, at the bottom of the screen...I know those shoes! They're Robs's shoes! I watched the small now shrinking cock pull out of the pussy and zoom in on the cream pie. I got a view over her shoulder and sure enough...that's my fucking office!

That's my girl.

That's Robs hand, wedding ring and all, pulling my baby's ass cheeks apart to get a better look at his semen spilling from her young pussy.

Christ! He's 50 years old! He's fat! He's a fucking Mormon! This can't be happening.

I clicked on the account that had uploaded the vid - BobbingBitches. My god. There were dozens of videos. And nearly all of them were featuring Young Office Slut. And they weren't just of Rob. I watched every single one.

It seems every male in the office had been at it, they'd all had my young girl. There were videos of her being spit roasted, her being double penetrated, even one where all six men in the office - the six men I've been working beside for years - mercilessly fucked and then bukkaked my little girl. It was like a fucking nightmare.

And the worst part of it all was that she seemed to love it, to revel in it. She was their obedient pet, taking anything in any hole for anyone. Oh god. The site of her cumming all over my coworkers puny cocks and swallowing their semen, licking their assholes, gagging on their cocks...they even fucked her on my desk!

"Daddy?"

I frowned at my screen, but there was no video playing.

"Daddy! No!"

I swivelled around in my chair to see Lily standing in the doorway, her eyes glued on the computer where pictures of her being sodomised and bukkaked were splayed all over the screen. Her school bag dropped from her shoulder and she ran over to me, tears in her eyes and threw her arms around me. I could feel her body sobbing.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry! They told me it wouldn't be public! Oh daddy!" She cried into my shoulder as I sat, still stunned. I hadn't time to process any of this properly.

"Lily...why?"

"I don't know!" She sobbed into my shoulder and then finally, calming down, she slumped onto the edge of the bed next to my chair.

"Please, Lil, just try to explain. I don't understand."

"Oh daddy. It started a few weeks ago. When I was in the office using the printer? Rob was just saying how beautiful I was, how pretty I was, and how he was having trouble in his marriage, how he was sad, and if I could help him. So...I did."

"Fuck sake Lily, how could you be so stupid?"

"I, I, I knew what I was doing, dad. And I liked it. They were so nice to me -"

"They?!"

"All the boys, they were kind to me and told me how pretty I was and how good I made them feel."

"How could you Lil?"

"Well, because it made me feel good too, daddy. I fucking loved it! I've been so sad and bored lately, but now, I have energy, and confidence. I love cock, daddy!"

"Don't say that, Lil!"

"Why not dad, it's true! I love cock! It feels great! It tastes great. It looks great! What, are you going to tell me you don't love pussy, daddy?"

"Well, no, but, well, it's different. You're still young! They're using you!"

"Of course they are! And I fucking love it! And so do you!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I shouted.

"Well, you do. Look." And she pointed at me. I followed her finger and looked down in horror to see that my cock was still free and rock hard, all eight inches standing at attention. Fuck, I had cum all over my t-shirt and balls too, and precum leaking down my shaft. Christ, I've been in such a state I didn't even notice. I quickly pulled my T-shirt down over it to cover it.

"Lily! Why didn't you say anything?!"

"It's fine dad, look, I'm the same." And with that she pulled the hem of her skirt up over her waist and revealed a totally clean shaven and totally drenched pussy.

"Christ Lily, what the hell? Where are your panties?!"

"Oh, I don't wear panties anymore. It's sexier."

Try as I might I couldn't help my eyes from flashing back to her young tight glistening pussy.

"Christ, Lily, you're such a little slut!"

She laughed at me now, spreading her legs wider, "Well, what do you expect daddy, I'm yours and mums daughter! You think I didn't hear you when I was young going at it day and night, think I never watched? All the boys in the office were telling me how mum used to make sure you got your bonus. The truth is, I just wanted to be like her, for you, to make you proud...to make you love me."

"What? Lily, I do love you, you know I do!"

"Not love me, love me, daddy."

"What do you mean Lil?"

"You know what I mean, I can see you know what I mean." Again she motioned to my cock still straining against my T-shirt, "Ever since I first saw you and mum together, when I first saw your big cock enter her tight ass and spill your juices all over her face, that's all I've wanted daddy, that's all I've fantasised about. The guys at the office were just the nearest thing I could get to you, I even made them do me in your office, on your desk. I was just practicing daddy...for you."

"Lily, this is crazy."

"Daddy," she whispered, standing up now and yanking her skirt down to her ankles, slowly stepping out of it, "You know it's right, I know you want it. You've already bust a nut for me."

"No, Lily, it's not like that, this is all wrong."

"Daddy, please." She said, taking off her blazer now and throwing onto the bed behind. She started to undo the buttons of her blouse. Christ, she had no bra either! My eyes shot down to her young pussy oozing juices now. I could see them rolling down her inner thigh and past her knees. Oh fuck. "You know what mum was like, you know I need cock, daddy. Those guys at work, I don't want them daddy, but I need cock. It's not my fault I inherited your sex drive, daddy."

She pulled off her school blouse and revealed her young pert chest, her beautiful large round tits still perky, with beautiful small nipples, as sharp as knives. She continued to step closer to me.

"But I've only ever wanted one cock daddy, I've only ever needed one cock, daddy. I know it daddy, I've seen your cock so many times before, and those boys at work have nothing on you, they're so small and rough, but you...I need you like you needed mum. I need you, daddy."

And with that she was upon me. I was swamped with her scent, she reeked of sex, exactly like her mother did. And the sight of her young tight body, in perfect shape, aching for me, shuddering for me. She fell into my lap as her hands ran over my head, I buried my head in her chest as the first tears left my eyes.

"Oh Lily!"

"Yes, daddy. It feels so right, dad."

I felt her young delicate fingers reach down behind my back and under my T-shirt, slowly pulling it up over my head. She immediately fell into me, her tits pressing hard into me. I could feel her erect nipples rake along my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

Our faces buried in each other's necks we kissed, licked and sucked until we worked around and we were face to face. Her large beautiful eyes looking deep into mine, she leant in and we kissed. She shuffled forward ever so slightly and I felt for the first time the wet warmth of her pussy brush up against my pulsating cock.

"Oh god, Lily, what are we doing?"

She pushed herself forward until I could feel her pussy lips part around my shaft. God damn she was so wet. I was so hard.

"I need you daddy, please, now."

With that I reached round and grabbed her arse - Christ, even her arse cheeks were drenched with her juices! I grabbed hard onto her and lifted her up, I took the few steps towards the bed, relishing the feeling of her young heaving chest pressed against mine while her young throbbing pussy oozed it's juices all down my shaft and balls.

I placed her delicately on the bed so her ass was just hanging off the edge.

"Now, daddy, please. Now!"

I looked down at her innocent young face contorted with lust, her body literally shaking with anticipation. Her eyes went down to my rock hard cock smothered now in her juices. Her young hand reached out and grabbed it, lightly, squeezing it and playing with the head. She looked directly at me as she brought her fingers to her lips and sucked them clean of my precum, moaning as she did.

She bit her lip, "You taste so good! Now, daddy. I need your big fat cock inside me, I've been waiting for this moment for years. I'm ready for you, I'm ready for you to be inside me, just like you were inside mom."

She shuffled her arse closer towards me and wrapped her legs around my back as her eyes stayed glued on my throbbing cock.

What was going on?

I was looking down at my young innocent daughter, having just watched her be gangbanged by my entire office, with her perky tits heaving and shuddering below me, her completely hairless pussy drowning in her juices. This was my girl, and she wanted me so bad, she needed me so bad. And god did I need her too.

I took aim with my eight inch cock, rock hard. I ran it up and down her labia a few times, gathering her juices and spreading her tight lips open. I flicked over her clit a few times making her squirm and squeal beneath me. I smiled then, she really was her mother's daughter, a total sex freak.

I lined up my cock and slowly, slowly pushed in.

She immediately shouted in pain. "Ahhh, daddy!"

I froze in terror, with just my head wedged into her tiny opening. "Lily, darling, I'm so sorry, am I hurting you? I'll pull out -"

"No, daddy, don't! I want you inside of me, all the way inside, just like it was with mum. Please, just go all the way in and don't stop even if I shout. I'm ready for you daddy, I've been practicing, daddy, I'm ready."

I slowly started to push into her tiny pussy. I looked down at her pussy and could see my skin bunching up around my base as the tightness of her cunt forced it down. I continued to push, three inches in now.

"Oh daddy, yes! There you go! Don't stop daddy! Oh my god your cock is so wide daddy! It's stretching me wide open daddy! Ah!"

Four inches deep now and I see her hands grab hold of the sheets as she clamps her mouth shut and moans.

"Ahhh! That's so deep! Ah, you're so deep! I didn't even know - ah! - it could go...so...deep. Oh my god all your buddies are so small compared to you, daddy. Ah, I'm so happy your mine, daddy. I love that big cock! Ah!"

Six inches and I don't think I can get it any deeper. She's so tight it almost hurts. I stop.

"Oh, is that it daddy, did I do it?" She opened her eyes and the tears stream from them as she looks down at her tiny pussy impaled on my cock, stretched to the max. "No, daddy! You're not all the way in yet. Please, you have to do it!" The tears streamed down her pretty young cheeks, "I need you inside me just like you were inside mom. But, please, go quick. I can't take it any more. Just do it dadddy, ram it into me. Ah, it's so deep, I'm so tight! Do it, daddy."

I looked down at her tear strewn face and her young bald vagina impossibly stretched onto my giant cock. The final two inches. I held her gaze as I pulled out a centimetre or two before ramming home the final two inches. She immediately screamed in ecstasy and started to gyrate madly in my cock. I was scared at first until I realised that she was orgasming, cumming all over my cock, her tiny pussy contracting and clamping hard down onto my cock. I could feel her juices flow all over my cock and leak out into my balls as I slowly started to rock back and forth, lightly humping her. As her pussy juices started to lubricate her more I could thrust in and out of her far easier. Her eyes were rolled far into the back of her head as her body writhed uncontrollably beneath me, now glistening marvellously in her sweat. I continued to fuck her, gently but deeply, until she came to.

She started hysterically laughing and couldn't stop. She soon had me laughing too. She pulled me towards her and kissed me passionately, my cock still buried balls deep within her.

"I love you daddy. And I love your cock. I fucking worship your cock. "

I smiled down at her, "I love you too bunny, and I love your pussy."

"Mmm, let me watch you pull out of me daddy."

I leaned back as she sat up on her elbows to watch as I slowly, gently pulled out of her incredibly tight pussy. "It's so big! It just keeps coming!" I finally popped out of her. "And I had all that inside of me! Aren't you proud, daddy?"

I smiled down at her sexy sweat drenched body. She sat forward now so I got a look down her perky tits as she sat up on the edge of the bed and took my cock into her mouth. Damn she was good. Sucking hard and soft, her tongue swirling over me, sending tingles right up my spine. She could fit maybe half of my length inside her mouth before I could feel her gagging and coughing. But she kept on trying. Forcing my cock deeper down her throat until she choked and had to come up for air, with longs strings of my precum and her spit spilling down her chin and onto her beautiful perky tits. After four minutes or so she could take around six inches of my cock deep down her throat before choking. Her face and chest completely covered in spit and cum, she smiled up at me, a bubbled of cum forming between her teeth, "Not bad for a first go? Now it's time for me to show you what else I've learnt, daddy. Lie down!"

I smiled at her eagerness and lay down for her on the bed. She stood up on the bed above me. "I'm gonna fuck you daddy."

God damn she was so hot.

She stood with her feet either side of my waist and slowly lowered herself, placing one hand on my chest as the other took hold of my cock and placed it at the entrance of her tiny cunt. She swallowed hard.

"Oh daddy I want you so bad I'm shaking!" She slowly, tentatively, teasingly, rubbed my penis head up and down her swollen pussy lips. She moaned lightly and looked down at me. "Do you want me, daddy? Do you want me to put your big hard cock deep inside my tight little pussy? Tell me you want me, daddy."

"Oh honey, I've never wanted anything so bad in my life." I was shaking with lust now too as she slowly lowered herself onto me.

Her pussy was so tight! My god, it felt like it was designed precisely for my cock.

She was spasming slightly as she struggled once again to take my girth and length inside her young pussy. I looked down and was mesmerised by the sight of her glistening bald pussy being stretched to the max. Her thighs were shaking uncontrollably now as she had only half of my length inside her.

"Daddy! Oh my god I love your cock! It's so big, so hard! You feel so good inside me, daddy! I can feel you stretching me! You're so deep inside me, I didn't know it was possible! Ah, daddy!"

She had maybe six inches of my cock inside her when her second orgasm of the day hit her. I revelled in the feeling of that tight young snatch gripping hard into my fat swollen cock. Her tits were shaking uncontrollably as she lost control and slumped forward onto me, her face in my neck, burying my throbbing cock to the hilt deep inside her. She squealed out again and for 30 seconds she didn't move as her body continued to shudder and vibrate on top of me.

She then leaned back, revealing her young lithe body to me in all its glory, her young nipples as hard as ice. She had all of my length inside her and she smiled down at me, "Your cock is magic, daddy. I can see why mom loved you so much!" Before I had a chance to reply she had lifted herself a few inches off my cock before slamming back down into me.

I moaned in pleasure. "You like that daddy? You like when I fuck you, daddy? You like the feeling of my little tight pussy cumming all over your big cock? Ah, you feel so good inside me, daddy! I never wanna stop!" She was rocking madly back and forwards on top of me now. "I'm gonna fucking cum again daddy! Oh my god! I'm gonna cum again daddy! Yes daddy fuck me!" Her hands reached forward and grabbed hard onto my neck. My little nympho!

But this time my hands reached out and grabbed her arse cheeks, spreading them. I held her arse aloft slightly, as I felt the first vibrations of her orgasm start to fire, and I started to pump my cock mercilessly hard and fast into her young spasming pussy. She looked down at me momentarily with horror before her ecstasy took over. She squealed out in pain and pleasure as I continued to mercilessly fuck her.

The first time I slapped her ass cheek I felt an extra shudder course through her and her hands grip extra hard onto my neck. I watched in awe at the beauty of my young daughter as she experienced pleasure the like of which she had hitherto thought impossible. Her young pert tits, drenched in sweat, shuddering.

I was so mesmerised by her beauty that my orgasm seemed to creep up on me. I immediately stopped my assault on her pussy.

"Daddy! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"I have to honey. If I don't stop I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it Daddy! Fuck me! Don't stop. Cum inside me daddy! Just like you came inside mom! Fuck me dad!"

Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers
12