Young Player's plan gets twisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her, and she dropped to the bed. Her ass still elevated as she lay folded on a pillow gave me a nice view of her small vaginal spasms as they raised thick white globs of cum to the opening of her inflamed pussy. My cock ringed with the thick white evidence on my actions.

She remained quiet for minutes.

"Fuck, you did it again,"

"What? I did what you said, I didn't cum on your face and I waited until you came before I did!"

"Yea, but I am not on the pill, we have been trying to have a baby for years now, that's why we are doing the foster kid thing so we can adopt." She explained.

"Well, is it you or him that can't make a baby? If it's you, then it doesn't matter."

"If it's him I doubt you're telling so, he will think it's his. Just fuck the hell out of him in the next couple of days and maybe again next week. Talk to him about how special it was so he will remember it if you end up pregnant."

She walked into the master bath without saying another word, I got dressed and went to work.

____________________________________________

12:40 Thursday: ringing the bell unsure of what to expect is she going to be pissed, is she wanting to educate me further? I missed Tonya at school today.

The door opens, Nancy in a robe again. Good sign. I enter the house.

"I have been thinking about what you said, more than anything I want to have a baby.

So, the best way is teaching you and fucking Bob, if it happens, well it's Bob's, if it doesn't, well it's me who can't get pregnant..." her voice drifting off.

I started, "I've been thinking about yesterdays lesson, you didn't cum until the sex became more physical, do you like that? Are most women that way?" playing up the innocent act too far but I wanted to fuck her hard and deep and couldn't change overnight without some excuse.

"Yea, most women like things to get physical, especially at the end," she admitted.

I had disrobed and climbed onto the bed, hard as ever, Nancy's already on the bed, robe still on.

Nancy is on her back on the bed, as I climb on all fours, I am face to face with her. We kiss, not something we had done before, it's nice, more personal than a fuck and walk out situation.

I raised my left leg and straddled her, the tip of my dick at her face, and she took it, raising her head from the pillow to suck it. I pushed another pillow under her head to support her and began rocking cock into her.

She's taking a good amount of wood and it was nice and wet when I pulled away, backing up a bit and letting it fall between her breasts. I scooped up a tit with each hand pushing them together and began rocking a nice titty fucking.

Titty fuckin is a favorite of mine on porn video's but a first time in real life. She's confused, her head tilted by the pillows she watched as my cock emerged between her tits aimed at her face and then retreating. I don't think anyone had ever done this to her. After 20 or 30 strokes I long stroked her and plunged to the back of her throat to wet my dick and began the whole process over. It felt great, another time, another day, I would do this to her until spraying her neck, leaving her with a pearl necklace.

Today's goal was to give her a vigorous fucking and after two minutes I flipped her over moved behind her, raised her ass, and looked at that fine cunt, she's wet, her leg quivering, anticipating, I rubbed my little head up and down her labia, wetting the head, the glistening of the wet tip contrasting the now almost dry shaft, soon her wetness would cover the base of my cock.

I enjoyed the tease. The longer I teased with my tip, the more her ass tightened and firmed. I raised the tip to her tiny rosebud, wondering if I could get a taste and pushed in just a bit. Nancy moved away.

"Wrong hole!" she exclaimed.

"I understand there is no such thing!" I laughingly said.

"There is in this woman!" she replied.

With that I plugged her warm wet pussy in a deep long stroke, pulled and plugged her again.

"Oh, oh, hold up!" I had stroked her twice and bottomed out.

She's adjusting to my size.

I'm good for about 12 to 15 minutes of full on porn quality rough fucking from experience which made me popular with a certain small group of girls from school and one of their mom's.

I had wanted to deliver this to Tonya, but in the last few days, playing the virgin schoolboy had been fun as well. I took a moment and gathered her hair with my right hand, pulled back slowly, her chin came off the pillow, her ass in the air she's collected in a tight little package and I'm ready.

Pulling my meat fully from her depths into open air, her raspy breath signaling her anticipation. Taking her wildly, she had nowhere to go. Moving forward would pull her hair, moving back only increased my depth in her with each stroke. This was deep, fast, and rough fucking.

Soon she's trying to raise her front torso up on all fours. I released her hair, grabbed her wrists and pulled them back, she's on her face again, moaning and yelling out "Oh God! Oh, Oh, Oh," each time I pummel her.

The slap of skin on skin as my pelvis bottomed on her ass was amazing, I wished I had this on film. I watched as had her arms stretched, her wrists captured and shock waves rolled through her ass cheeks as I slammed myself against her with each stroke.

"Don't stop!" I heard her muffled voice say, her face buried in the pillow, suffocating her volume, Nancy's convulsing, and going silent, convulsing and silent again.

Hell, we had only been at it for maybe 5 minutes we she busted. I didn't let up one bit, I wanted to nut and had a long way to go.

"Too much, it's too much!" She pleaded.

Stopping for a moment, then short stroking her, the pace a very slow steady, barely entering her, feeding her only 3 inches of dick, her face buried in the pillow, her wrists stretched and captured at my waist.

She began to whimper, a wanting.

"Still want me to stop?"

Silence.

"Well?"

"Fuck me, like before, fuck me more," it's a plea, an admission of desire, not an order.

"Let my arms go, I won't move," a submission.

I dropped her arms, grabbed her waist and plunged. Her head now turning to the side her voice became full, she becomes foul mouthed.

"Oh God, fuck me, fuck me, I want you! Cum in me!"

She's so loud the neighbors might hear.

I reached around her face and covered her mouth with my hand,

Ummf! ummf! Is all I could make out.

I lay into her a full intensity aerobic workout, I am getting off on the eye candy of her submission, her muffled growls and pleadings, the force of it all.

She came for a second time, frantically slapping her hand against the sheets of Bob's marital bed she's tapping out, the intensity too extreme.

I waited no longer, slowed to a standstill, she became still, only half buried in her I began pumping semen into her.

It felt glorious. Feeling the rise and fall of my cock as each jet blasted its way into her. Pulsing into her Nancy remained motionless, feeling my seed fill her. She's out of breath; I'm out of breath. We collapsed onto the bed.

"So, where did you learn that?" Nancy asked.

"I watched a porno, looked like fun,"

She lay spent, cum seeping from her inflamed cunt, she lay uncovered, sated, maybe even exhausted. I got up, got dressed and headed to work.

_______________________________________

Later in the day I texted Tonya confirming our standing Thursday night date and showed up at the regular time.

Pot roast night. Excellent.

Bob if nothing was consistent. Dinner, TV and recliner, Nap before bedtime. No wonder Nancy needed an 18-year-old to play with.

I had a minute alone with Nancy after dinner.

"So, when do my certain liberties kick in?" I asked.

"Nothing that will get her pregnant?" she confirmed.

"Of course."

"I'll tell her - one blow job, the door stays half open, her clothes stay on, you face the door."

"Fair enough,"

A few minutes later, Nancy walked into Tonya's room, there was a couple minutes of discussion and Nancy walked out, not saying a word to me and headed into the living room.

I finished the last pan, pots and pans had become my duty.

Walking into Tonya's room I got a quick flash show of her topless for the first time she was slipping on a dark blue tight fitting knit sweater blouse, a great look at both tits as she wiggled into the tight top.

"You're not going to believe what just happened," she bounded over to me and gave me a great kiss right by the open doorway.

"What?" I played innocent, it was getting to be a habit, I thought.

"Nancy came in here and said if I follow her rules, you and I can do stuff," her hands open against my chest her eyes beaming into mine.

"Nancy doesn't talk like that, what did she say exactly," I asked.

Tonya got all red. Her eyes drifted to the floor. Her voice got very quiet.

"She said she likes you and wants you to keep coming over. So, I could give you one blow job, but my clothes have to stay on. She told me to put on this dark blue top, braless, and remember to look into your eyes as I suck you. Nancy said guys like that. Oh, and the door can be halfway closed, you're supposed to sit at the desk just in case Bob walks to the bedroom. Can you believe it?"

"Fuck, sounds great to me," I kissed her again, cupped her breast and felt a hard nipple, she's excited as Christmas morning.

We move the chairs, and begin making out standing up, I have her against the wall. Despite not following the approved plan, I unbuckle, unzip and slip my hand into Tonya's jeans to finger her already soaking snatch. She was very reactive, and we stood in the corner kissing as I teased her clit occasionally slipping in my middle finger, Tonya came in about 3 minutes, her stomach convulsing as she was pulling on my wrist to stop...

She lay on the bed to recover after a couple of minutes she rose to her feet and then dropped to the ground between my legs. In all the times we had made out, I had been doing stuff to her, she had never even seen or touched my dick except on the outside of my pants. Despite fucking Nancy at 1:00 my cock was drooling, as I pulled my jeans and underwear off, stepping out of one shoe.

Tonya stared, I had wondered if there had been some abuse in her childhood, but she never offered and I had never pressed her. The slut puppy seemed willing, even eager, but throttled by Nancy and her rules.

On her knees in front of me, examining it, gauging the girth of her forearm against the size of my man meat. Touching it, feeling it, gripping it with a thumb and two fingers.

By gauging this display, I sure it was the first "real one" she had ever been in contact with.

She began lightly stroking up and down with her thumb, and two fingers, inadequate I thought.

"Here, like this," I wrapped my hand around my cock and stroked it a few times from base to tip.

She imitated, staring, searching for approval.

Strawberry blonde hair, light complexion, beautiful blue eyes, nice firm hard nipples poking out of a knit blue sweater top, on her knees her face inches from my cock, what's not to approve of, right?

About two minutes of that I'm drooling, the tip is slick, and she is blowing on the tip, maybe she thinks that is a blow job? Despite myself, trying not to laugh.

I wipe a big dollop of precum from the tip of my head and wipe it on her lower lip, she is intently looking into my eyes as instructed by Nancy. She rolls it into her mouth, tasting it.

"It's salty," she comments.

Placing my hand on her head, and applying a bit of pressure, her lips touch my prick. She's still stroking me and has only gone so far as taking my head into her mouth. She is swirling her tongue around the head as if to clean the precum, and a few moments later she pulls from me, looks into my eyes, and says "I think I like it,"

I know she's naïve, but I want to feed her deep meat. I stand, grab her head with both hands and say: "This is how you give a blow job," and begin pushing into her depths.

She takes six inches or so and I am piling into her like a amateur housewife porn blowjob, she's doing great. My attention is focused on her efforts.

"Can you take it all, swallow it?" She tries, choking on it over and over. Eventually she swallows it. The first time I feel myself slide into her throat, I pull her head hard against the base of my pelvis, my arm wrapped behind her head, my other hand wrapping her throat. I can feel the tightness and bulge in her throat from my invasion. I hold her there,

Looking up I see through the doorway Nancy is standing in the hall, watching, one hand rolling her nipple, the other with her skirt hiked up and her hand presumably in her panties.

Look back down releasing Tonya from my bonds, she exhausts my cock and is choking and coughing. The little strawberry blonde is jacking me as she recovers.

Each time she gets better at inhaling cock. I am stuffing her hard, and she is doing great, as Tonya runs out of breath, taps out and I pull from her. She keeps repeating her new found skill.

My attentions turn to Nancy in the hall looking in on us. The married voyeur, leaned on the far wall of the hall for support. No panties now and she is frantically rubbing one out, holding her dress high showing me her bare cunt. Her right leg is visibly quivering with an adrenaline rush.

Looking down the strawberry blond has both hands cupping my ass as she repeatedly pulls her face to my pelvis, deep throating me until surrendering to her need for breath.

I am beyond the point of no return as I look back at Nancy, I see spasms of her stomach knotting and contracting as Nancy cums, her legs weak, and quivering she drops her skirt and watches.

Tonya, backs off for another breath, I look down and say, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," Her eyes locked on mine, following Nancy's orders.

I pull my cock a few strokes, lean into her a bit and let loose. The first few shots make her flinch, as she learns, I am watching my thick white fill and cover her tongue.

Tonya shows me a mouthful of sticky white cum before swallowing.

I look back into the hall, Nancy is gone.

"How did I do? was that fun for you? I've never done that before, did I do it right?" Tonya filled full of questions, seeking approval.

I pulled my pants up, slipped on my shoe and sat back down, sated.

"You did great, babe. Couldn't be better," Tonya beamed, happy with her success.

To be continued...

_________________________

Thanks for reading.

Comments welcome,

12