Young Professor and His Hot Student

Story Info
Young professor runs into seductive student at club.
2.4k words
4.41
41.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I shouldn't have brought her back here. Everything about this is so wrong. I'm her professor, and she's my student. A really smoking-hot student, but still a student! Yet, here I am, sneaking her into my classroom. I worked so hard for this job, too. It wasn't easy to become the youngest psychology professor, at 29 years old, at one of the most elite colleges in the States. Here I am, though, on the verge of ruining it all for her.

I couldn't believe I ran into her at the club. I'm standing at the VIP bar with my best friend in the world, celebrating my birthday, when I looked up and there she fucking was on the other side. Of all the goddamn gin joints! She looked like my own personal goddamn birthday present. Her sultry, long-lashed eyes were looking right at me, giving me the same look she gives me in class. Like she's ready to devour me. A small smile pulled at her lips before she bit the lower one, almost making herself look a little bashful, but her eyes were shining like she'd been waiting for this very moment. My cock instantly hardened as I watched her.

My friend, oblivious to the fact that she wasn't just a stranger eye-fucking me at the bar, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started steering me right up to her. My brain, fuzzy from the shots we were taking earlier, was not in a position to protest. I looked down at her perfect face and body. It was my first time being so close to her, and I realized I had almost 6 inches of height over her, even in her high-as-fuck stilettos. She was in a skin-tight neon pink dress, complete with neon pink shoes, as if she wanted to make sure I did not miss her in the darkness of the club.

I was standing in front of her and lost for words, fighting with a little voice in my head saying to abort the mission. That she's my student and I should run the other way. But then she lifted up on her toes and leaned into my ear before seductively whispering, "hey, professor, dance with me." Still unable to speak, she veered me to the dance floor and pushed her hips into me from behind while one of her arms wrapped up and around to hold the back of my neck. Her dress just barely covered her perfectly rounded ass, which she was swaying back and forth on my dick, and I almost wanted to take her right there. It would be so easy. I would just need to lift her dress up a tiny bit and I'd easily have access to her. But then a moment of clarity broke through where I realized I was grinding up on my fucking student!

As if feeling the shift in my resolve, she turned her large mocha eyes on me and said, "Come on, professor, I'm buying you a birthday shot and then you're taking me out of here." This resulted in me getting another shot, losing the few reservations I still had, and us sneaking into my classroom. On the way, we found ourselves caught by the campus sprinkler system and running through the sprays, giggling the entire time, like two drunken high schoolers.

I unlock the classroom door and she runs in laughing, as if on a high, right up to my desk facing away from me with both her hands on the desk. I push my body against the closed door and just admire the view. Her long bronze legs were toned and accentuated by her bright high heels. My eyes trailed up to her plump ass, almost peeking through the bottom of her dress. I thought about bending her over that desk so many times and what it would feel like to run my hands over her body. What would her expression be like as she orgasms? She slowly turns around, and pins those dark, seductive eyes on me. Her long, wet hair falling in loose waves down to her tiny waist. She leans back on the desk, and spreads her legs just enough to give me a peek at her tiny white panties.

"Come here, professor, have a seat," she says. I slowly peel myself off the door and take my seat as she sets herself up on the desk in front of me. As I sit there and assess her body, I start to wonder again if I should be doing this. A whole shitstorm can come from this if anyone ever finds out. As if sensing the mind fuck I'm in, she spreads her legs, which are covered in tiny water droplets from the sprinkler system, giving me an even better look between them. Her tiny white thong got wet and is now see-through, giving me a look at her light pink lips underneath. A small growl leaves my lips at the sight, and my dick starts to swell even more in my pants.

I lean forward and place my hands on the outside of each of her thighs, digging my fingers into her skin and slowly dragging them down the length of her legs, reaching her knees. I wrap my hands around her knees and, with a sudden movement, pull her closer to the edge of the desk, spreading them wider in the process and causing her to release a small gasp. As I spread her knees, her tight as fuck dress rolls up, unable to contain the flesh anymore, exposing her thick ass and thighs to me. I trail my fingers up the inside of her thighs, ending on her thin and soaked panties. I start to play with her clit underneath them, a small growl escaping me as I think about how soft her flesh would be under the panties. I remove my hands from between her legs, stand up and place my hands on each side of her on the desk instead, trying to find my resolve. I inspect her face as I tower over her, and she looks up at me under her lashes, her full lips slightly parted.

I've been wanting to feel those lips for weeks. With my fingers, with my mouth, with my cock, and now they were just bare inches from my face. I lift one hand and run a finger tip along the base of her lower lip. They are soft and smooth, and she parts them more for me as she closes her eyes and moans at the touch. I cant help it as she opens her mouth wider. I have an urge to slip my finger into her mouth and make her taste me. Her tongue wraps around my finger and I slowly pull it back out of her mouth as I whisper, "fuckkk," against her skin.

I want to be rough with her after the longing I'd been containing for weeks for her body. Every day she would come to class looking like a bombshell, and every damn day I could swear her tops would show more and more cleavage, and she would lean closer and closer over her desk at me, her eyes getting more and more suggestive with the passing days. But I didn't know if she was the kind of girl who would be into that. So I just stand there for several seconds, one hand firmly on the desk beside her, the other now tightly gripping the hair at the back of her neck as I try to tame the desire to force her down and dominate her. And then she breathes, "Are you finally going to fuck me, professor, or what?"

I lose all my inhibitions in that moment. My mouth urgently meets hers. Her lips are already open and waiting for my tongue to push inside. Our tongues collide and I can still taste the whiskey from our last shot together. The hand gripping her hair pulls tighter, and the other wraps her waist and pulls her closer to me. Her thin panties are rubbing against my hardness and bringing more urgency to me.

I release her mouth from mine and roughly push her down flat on the desk in front of me. I stand over her and watch her face take pleasure from the roughness with which I just controlled her body. I don't want to take her too quickly, though. I want to savor this moment and memorize what she looks like splayed over my desk like this. Her dress is now up to her waist. I run my fingers under the thin spaghetti straps of her dress for a minute, feeling her flesh develop goosebumps from my touch, before ripping them off the dress in one swift movement. Her eyes lock with mine, and she's breathing hard. I can tell in her eyes she is yearning for me deeply, but I'm going to take my time.

I run my fingers along the top of her dress before pulling it down to expose her beautiful full breasts, bunching up the pink material of her dress around her waist. I wrap my hand around the material and pull her closer to my crotch like it was a leash on her body, causing her legs to shoot up and wrap around me. I know, looking down at her at this moment, with her long dark hair splayed out around her on my desk, her back arched up, and her very tiny transparent thong, that this vision will forever be the first thing to come to my mind every time I enter this room from now on.

I bring my other hand between her thighs and move her panties out of the way before I start to swirl my thumb over her clit. She moans deeply at my touch, and I bring my thumb lower and feel the wetness of her opening. I start to push my thumb slowly in and out of her and she begins to writhe under me. In that instant, I wanted to taste her like I never wanted to taste anything else in my life. I slip off her panties and dip down to lick her vaginal lips. With my mouth pleasuring her, I replace my thumb with a finger, pushing in and out of her hot pussy. I feel her getting wetter and I add a second finger as I prepare her vag for my thickness. The sounds coming out of her grow louder as I quicken the rubbing of my tongue side to side against her clit, and my fingers rapidly move in and out of her. She grips the top of the desk and moans loudly as she reaches a climax, her body shuddering at the release.

My dick is straight up throbbing at this point, and I can no longer hold back the urge to bury it inside of this girl. I unzip my pants and whip my cock out and forcefully push myself into her wet pussy. She lets out a small scream as I fill her. My dick isn't even fully in, but she's filled. I hesitate, not knowing if she'll be cool with me stretching out her vag. There will definitely be some pain involved here. As if she knows what I'm thinking again, she grabs the edge of the desk with her hands and pushes herself further down my dick while letting out a soft moan, and I know I have the green light. I pull my dick out some and then slowly push back in. I continue the movement, pushing deeper and more roughly each time. I can feel the apex of her stretching and accepting more of me with each thrust. I'm fully in now and she's moaning in pleasure and grinding back against me, too. She's so tight around me and her muscles clasp around me hard as she cums again.

I know it's crazy and that I'm already filling this girl to her max, but I need to go even deeper. I grab her and flip her around. I keep one hand over her head, pushing her face down against the desk, and with the other I spread her legs wider and lift her ass higher before I ram my dick back into her. This time I don't hesitate as I force my dick to drill deeper and deeper into her, needing to be as deep in her as physically possible. I'm sticking every millimeter of my length into her little pussy, trying to hold back cumming for a bit longer, but she feels so fucking good. She yells, "yes," as I continue to pump my dick into her and I feel her cum again as I pull on her hair, causing her back to arch. Her screams are both pain and pleasure, and I feel myself on the verge of busting, unable to hold it in any longer.

I rip my dick out and whip her around before pushing her down to the floor. Her legs spread eagle around me and I grip her hair to push her head back, looking into those big brown eyes as I stick my dick between her plush lips. My cock slides along the pad of her tongue and I pump myself deep into her throat as my seed starts to pulse out. Low growls come out of me as I finish inside her mouth. Her hands grip my legs and her eyes are staring into me, like she can see into my fucking soul, as she sucks out the last bit of my cum and swallows.

I pull my dick, which is now limp and satisfied, out of her mouth and she slowly stands up. She keeps her eyes locked on mine as a small smirk spreads across her face, as if she just received all she ever wanted from me. She pulls her dress back into place, covering up her perfect tits and ass. Then she proceeds to walk towards the door, her heels clicking with each step and her perfect hourglass shape rocking side to side as she goes. She stops for a brief moment at the door to look over her shoulder at me with those damn sultry eyes again, just to say, "See you around, professor," and she fucking walks out without another word. And damn, I realized I'm fucked come Monday when I have to see her again in this classroom. I'm going to have to push the searing image of her body under mine, on this very fucking desk, out of my mind for the duration of class. And I swear, a part of me believes that was what she wanted the entire time. She wanted to brand the image into me for the rest of the semester. To leave me craving and wanting her as much as she has wanted me. To drive me fucking insane.