Young Stud Meets the CEO's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah I do," said Tate, finally taking his hands out from behind his head and slapping Viviana's soft ass as hard as he could.

Viviana yelped and took this as a sign she needed to go faster. So she did. She leaned over Tate even more, getting a better angle. Her hair fell over her shoulders and brushed Tate's chest while her tis dipped tantalizingly close to him without ever touching. Viviana used her hands to push off from Tate's chest and thrust herself down on his cock as hard and fast as she could. She could feel the burning in her hamstrings and quads as she had to pull her whole body back up faster and faster.

"Fuck yeah baby, faster." Tate grunted, slapping her ass again.

Viviana complied, getting even closer to Tate to better improve her angle still. She felt her body tingling with excitement as her nipples finally came in contact with Tate's torso, rubbing his abs and his pecs as she slid up and down his dick.

Tate was finally helping too. His hands were firmly around Viviana's waist and he was lifting her up and down with as much force and rapidity as possible, only taking time to occasionally slap her ass, as if she was a racehorse he was urging on to the finish line with a whip. His smacks became harder and harder and Viviana's painful yelps were eventually drowned out by breathlessness as the pleasure mounted inside of her.

Viviana could feel Tate thrust his cock up into her every time her hips went down. Each thrust brought with it an intensifying surge of rapturous delight. Her breaths were coming faster, her back was arched to the max, and she threw her head back, flinging her hair out of her face as she neared climax once again. Occasionally, the wave of ecstasy that was growing inside of her was interrupted by harsh pain as Tate slapped her ass. These were not playfully ass-slaps, but dominating ones. But between the enormous pleasure of his dick inside of her, and the force of his spanks, her tight ass felt increasingly numb.

Tate must've noticed that his blows were no longer having the desired effects so he changed tactics. One of his huge hands engulfed her tit, while he placed his other on Viviana's lower back and helped force her hips forward every time she bucked back and forth.

Exhibiting tremendous core strength, Tate sat straight up from his position laying down. Viviana wrapped her legs and feet around his core while both of Tate's hands went to her back and pushed her closer into him. His mouth found one of her nipples and began sucking hard. Viviana began bucking her hips wildly as Tate's dick was now almost totally vertical inside of her.

"Oh fuck Tate," she whispered between labored breaths into his ear, "I'm cumming again baby."

"I'm close too, Viv. I'm going to cum all over your tits."

"Yes, please baby. I want all of you."

Viviana and Tate stared deeply into each others eyes, barely an inch apart. Their bodies were completely entangled. Their limbs had found every conceivable way to wrap themselves around each other, Viviana's small torso and huge tits were pressed tightly against Tate's chest and abs that were as smooth and as hard as granite. Each of them was thrusting themselves as hard as possible into or against the other.

"FUCK TATE!"

Viviana came first. The orgasm was so powerful that her torso fell backward but her pussy remained wrapped around Tate's cock. With her arms out behind her and her hands on the floor, Viviana kept thrusting up and onto Tate's dick while the orgasm coursed through her.

"Holy fuck Viviana, you look so fucking hot and you're so fucking wet."

Tate was right. With her head back and her body parallel to the floor while her hips bucked, her back was arched, her tits were out, her ribcage shown through her torso, and the muscles in her abs were flexing hard.

"Oh fuck, Viv, I'm cumming too."

Tate stood up but grabbed Viviana's hips hard so that his cock stayed in her. Viviana looked as if she was in a full yoga back-bend, as her hands held her up, her back was curved, and her feet, instead of being on the ground, were wrapped around Tate's waist. Tate began pounding her faster than he had all night. The tip of his head felt like had been rubbed raw and each stroke brought a tingling sensation throughout his dick and a growing feeling that he couldn't hold his hot seed back any longer.

"Oh fuck Viv, I have to cum!"

Tate pulled his dick out and Viviana's feet fell to the floor. Her back bend collapsed as Tate released her and began furiously rubbing his dick. Wasting no time, Viviana got up on her knees and stared at the naked 21-year-old swimmer in her bathroom with an expectant smile on her face.

"Cum all over me, Tate. I want all of you."

With a loud moan, Tate finally released everything that had been building up inside of him since he'd seen Viviana in the middle of the Christmas party. Gobs of hot, white, semen gushed from his thick cock and all over Viviana. Most of it landed on the sumptuous, squishy flesh of her huge tits, some of it on her collarbone and shoulders, and some on her face.

When he was done, Viviana immediately took his dick into her mouth without a second thought and began sucking down any of the stray globules of Tate's cum that kept leaking out or which had fallen down the sides of his dick. Tate's body and mind, both of which had been singularly focused on fucking the brains out of this incredible looking 40-something woman, finally relaxed. As Viviana finished sucking him off, he absent-mindedly fondled one of her breasts while he stretched his other hand behind his head.

"You tasted so good, babe." Viviana said as she began kissing Tate's crotch, then his abs, and then his pecs, finally reaching his mouth.

The pair kissed softly. Viviana pushed herself into Tate once again while Tate gently grabbed her ass, massaging it with care and appreciation rather than dominance.

After a minute, Viviana broke the kiss off.

"You were fucking amazing, Tate. But I have to clean up and get back out there."

She went and sat down on the toilet to pee, simultaneously using some toilet paper to begin wiping the cum off of herself. Tate leaned against the wall and watched her, his cock still half-erect.

"If we weren't the middle of a company Christmas party, I'd fuck you again as soon as you were done. I never even fucked you doggy style."

"I'm sure you would, stud," Viviana said playfully as she flushed the toilet and flung the cum-stained piece of toilet paper at Tate instead of flushing it down.

As she passed in fron of Tate to pick up her clothes, he closed in on her and pushed her up against the cold granite of the bathroom countertop.

"Don't tell me you wouldn't love it if I fucked you from behind while we both watched in the bathroom mirror like this." Tate said, massaging Viviana's pussy lips with the tip of his cock.

Viviana smiled and met Tate's eyes in the mirror. She seductively ran her arm up around the back of his head as they both faced forward, her tits prominently featuring in the mirror image of the intertwined pair.

"Tate you better believe that we're going to fuck again. And you can take me any way you like. I wish you could fuck me in this bathroom all night instead of having to go back to that party. But," she said, abruptly turning around and forcefully pushing him back, "for now, we both have to get back before anyone realizes we are gone. Trust me. I will let you have me every which way you want soon enough."

Tate smiled and kissed Viviana gently, acquiescing to her forceful command and then watched with boyish glee as Viviana began to put her clothes back on. This woman could make putting clothes on as hot as taking them off. She took her time tucking her huge breasts back into their tight, black lace bra and then shimmied into her red mini-skirt, and pulled on her black sweater.

"Wait 5 minutes, and then come down. Everyone is probably too drunk to notice, but we don't want to be conspicuous coming back down together."

"Right, of course."

Viviana opened the bathroom door and began to disappear into the dark hallway, but when she was halfway through, she turned back around to Tate and threw him her soaked, red g-string.

"There. Hopefully that'll help tide you over till the next time we do this. See ya around, stud."

Tate caught Viviana's g-string and instinctively sniffed it. It reeked of sex and of her fluids. He smiled thinking about masturbating with it later that night.

Breathing a sigh of relaxation and contentment, Tate finally began to pick up his own clothes. He threw some water on some toilet paper and wiped his dick down, hoping to limit the degree to which he smelled like sex himself, and then washed his face. After he put his clothes back on, he headed downstairs to the party.

As Tate emerged from the quiet bathroom and the dark hallways of the house that led to the great room, he realized it would take him a minute ro reacclimate to the light and noise of the Christmas Party. Everyone was substantially more drunk than they had been before Viviana had pulled him into the kitchen. Tate cringed when he caught Mark Harrison looking totally shitfaced with his arms draped around the shoulders of a cute blonde who couldn't have been much older than Tate himself. While Tate felt bad on behalf of this cute girl who no doubt had done nothing to earn Mark's inappropriate advances other than simply existing, Tate also smiled as he sized the girl up. She had perky tits and blue eyes but wasn't anything special. He'd met 50 girls at Cal who looked like her. She was nothing compared to Viviana.

"There you are!"

The voice of Tate's mom broke in on his thoughts.

"Where have you been? We were looking for you during pictures!"

"Oh sorry mom, my stomach wasn't feeling great so I ran to the bathroom. Mr. Nicholson said I could use their guest bathroom upstairs which was quieter, so that's why you probably couldn't find me."

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah I feel fine now. Also took an alka-seltzer I found in the bathroom. All good."

"Glad to hear that," Tate's dad chimed in, "we were just getting to leave anyways, so thankfully we didn't have to gather a search party to go looking for you in this stupid McMansion."

The family laughed at the absurd enormity of the Nicholson's house, which only Terry and Viviana lived in while their son was away at college.

"Before we go though, we have to find Terry and Viviana and say thanks and goodbye. Did you meet Viviana yet, Tate? As usual, I've seen her around tonight, but never long enough to really talk. She has a way of making herself scarce as these things. So wasn't sure if you'd run into her when you were with Terry."

"Oh yeah, Terry introduced me to her briefly. She was really cool. But, uh, didn't seem that interested in chit-chat I guess," Tate said doing his best to hide a wry smile.

"Sounds about right. Oh, there they are. Terry!"

Terry and Viviana approached Tate and his parents with big smiles on their faces. Predictably, Terry went right for Tate's dad, slapping him on the back, while Viviana quietly positioned herself next to Tate, flashing him a covert smile.

"Are you leaving already! The party was just getting started!" Terry boomed. His voice was even louder than the last time Tate saw him, no doubt the result of more whiskey.

"Oh you know us, we're pretty early to bed, early to rise Midwesterners. Not much burning the midnight oil. I'm sure Tate stays up later than us at Berkeley, but even then he has swim practice everyday at what, 5am? 5:30? So he's usually pretty early to bed too."

"Really!?" Viviana asked with surprise, "I feel like you young college guys can usually go all night."

"I like to think I could go all night, but one, even then I'm not sure I could keep up with Terry! And two, not every college guy is an Olympic swimmer. Have to save my strength for the pool and the things that count," Tate said with a mischievous glance at Viviana.

The rest of the group erupted in laughter at Tate's reference to Terry.

"You know," Terry said, ambling across the circle to stand on the opposite side of Tate from Viviana, "I was trying to get this young man to have some scotch and a cigar with me after the party but I guess it'll have to wait."

"What do you say Tate, when are we going to have some scotch and cigars?" Terry asked, throwing his arm around Tate's tall shoulders.

Viviana jumped in and took the initiative. Wrapping one of her arms around Tate's lower back, pushing her tits against his side, and placing her free hand on Tate's chest, she addressed his parents.

"Really you two, you've raised such an amazing young man. I only got to talk to him for a little bit tonight but Terry and I were just so impressed. Tate," she said, turning her face up at his now, "you have to come over for dinner with us at least once before you leave."

"What a great idea!" roared Terry.

Tate and Viviana exchanged a big smile.

"You guys are too nice. I'd love that."

"It's a date!" Viviana said authoritatively. "Now Terry, let's stop preventing the Armstrong's from leaving and walk them to the door."

Terry led the way and Tate's parents filed in behind him. Tate and Viviana lagged behind. Once the group all got into the main hallway and were hidden from the party behind them, Tate covertly slipped his hand under Viviana's skirt and squeezed her ass cheek. Viviana looked up at Tate and smiled, letting his hand stay there for the 20-second-long walk down the hallway.

When they finally got to the door, a hired servant of some sort was there to give coats back to the Armstrong's. Terry did a round of handshakes on the family, pausing at Tate.

"So great to meet you son. And what a strong handshake he has, Jonathan! Maybe you could learn a thing or two from your son, ha ha!"

Jonathan took the insult gamely. Terry had said worse things to him when drunk before. Tate grimaced slightly before simply thanking Terry once more for his hospitality.

"It was so nice to see you both again, Jonathan and Stacy!" Viviana said with perky cheerfulness, waving goodbye at Tate's parents. "And it was so great to meet you, Tate! You are welcome back any time."

Viviana gave Tate a big hug, throwing her hands behind his head and her body into his.

Tate was somewhat taken aback and caught himself before he both grabbed her too low around her back or simply just picked her up. Instead, he somewhat awkwardly leaned into the hug and lightly wrapped his arms around her mid-back in the hope of not arousing any suspicion.

"Hope you enjoy my g-string tonight, stud." Viviana whispered, before abruptly releasing herself from the hug.

Tate smiled and laughed as he walked at the door after his parents. He threw one last glance behind him. Terry was absent mindedly waving at the whole family as they left, while Viviana's eyes were locked on Tate's.

As the door closed and the Armstrong family trudged into the winter night towards their car, Tate felt himself getting hard all over again.

"That was so nice," Tate's mom said. "Terry was boisterous but not drunk enough to ruin the fun. And Viviana was so friendly. You must've made quite an impression on them, Tate!"

Tate reached into his pocket and felt the fabric of Viviana's g-string. It was still damp.

Tate smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I did."