Young Swingers Couple to Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill said to Karen let's see what kind of slut you are. You had your orgasm "if you could call it that", but your hubby hadn't had any yet. So we can stop fucking you and give this pet you call a husband his orgasm, or we could take him back upstairs, turn him into a real sissy slut and we start fucking you hard all evening long.

Nod if you want to fucked and made you hubby into a sissy slut.

Because Jill closed the mouth zipper of Karen's hood, she was fully inhaling poppers all the time and she didn't care what was going to happen to her or her husband, she just wanted to get fucked hard and orgasm hard.

The two women took Peter's leash and guided him upstairs. While they were walking upstairs, he heard Jill yell Give it to her boys, Fuck this slut hard, followed by cheering from all men.

They started fucking Karen's pussy hard and it wasn't long before the first man started fucking her hard that she had her first orgasm running through her body.

Some men started fucking Karen's ass, although she didn't like anal that much, she had so many poppers and lust inside her, she didn't care as long as she felt any form of orgasm.

Peter was taken upstairs again and placed in the swing. Kate locked his legs to the chains of the swing, deflated the butt plug and removed it from Peter's ass. That's one nice gaping ass Pet, she said.

Kate walked over to the wall to grab something and showed it to Peter. It was a strap-on. a huge strap-on, shaped like a horse's cock. Let's find out if you are sluttier than your wife she said.

Amy in the meantime, had taken a second poppers bottle and screwed it to the other tube from the mask, now making it so that Peter was constantly horny from the poppers.

Amy helped Kate put on the strap-on, she walked to Peter's ass and slightly pressed the tip of the horse's cock against Peter's ass. She was teasing him slightly pressing harder and harder, without entering him. As Peter was becoming hornier and hornier from the constant smell of poppers she started to moan and buckle his hips making him swing increasing the pressure from the strap-on, trying to get some sense of pleasure and relief. I think our Pet wants to get fucked Amy said.

Without thinking, Peter said begging muffling through his ring gag, Please fuck me and make me cum. Followed by a slap on the balls from Kate.

Peter screamed and gasped for air, but Amy quickly held her hand over his mouth, forcing him to inhale deeper and more poppers than he already had in his system.

Please fuck me, who? Kate said with a stern voice. And besides, you don't give orders to us, we give orders to you and cumming is a privilege, you haven't earned yet. As Amy removed her hand, Peter yelled, Please fuck me, Mistress!

Kate took a big scoop of lube and coated the horse cock with it, the lube was dripping from the enormous cock.

As she positioned herself, ready to fuck Peter, Amy had gone over to his head and put counter pressure on his shoulders.

With e big thrust Kate plunged the cock into Peter's ass, who let out a yell and a moan, from pain and pleasure. I think he likes it said, Amy.

As Kate slowly started fucking Peter with the horse cock, the women had again gathered around them. But now not rubbing their pussies, but rather cupping them. As Peter was downstairs with Jill and his wife, the party continued like normal, and most of the couples already finished with a few rounds of fucking, filling most women with a mixture of cum, from several loads.

I see we have some snacks for our Pet. But Peter was not paying attention to Amy or the other women. He was only focused on the feeling of his prostate, as Kate increased the pace of fucking Peter with the strap-on. The cock was so big, that it was constantly rubbing his prostate, almost making him cum.

Kate noticed that Peter was about to cum and stopped the fucking motion, with the horse cock still inside.

Peter hadn't even noticed that one of the women already took place over his ring gag, Not sitting on his face, but rather standing over it. he felt a salty taste in his mouth.

The cum from the woman's pussy was dripping in Peter's mouth. Peter knew that he had to swallow it all. he tried to look around and count the women, there must have been at least 8 of them standing, cupping their pussy.

As Peter swallowed the cum from the first woman's pussy, the next one took place over his head and Kate started fucking Peter's ass again, slowly, because they want him horny and they don't want to give him an orgasm.

Some of the women didn't only drip cum in Peter's mouth, some also pissed or spitted in his mouth, while laughing at him. But Peter didn't care, this was humiliating, which turned him even more horny than he already was.

Downstairs the men were all almost finished with Karen and didn't have much left in them. As the last man finished inside Karen and removed his cock from her pussy, Jill quickly pushed a big black plug in her pussy. Because all the men quickly replaced each other fucking Karen bareback, all their cum was still inside her cunt, the plug Jill placed was to prevent it from leaking out. Karen was a sweaty, panting mess. still high from all the hard orgasms she had and the constant poppers.

Jill removed Karen's hood and untied the ropes pulling on her nipple and clit rings.

Karen just lay there. Jill gave her 5 minutes to catch her breath. But then said to them men, I don't think this slut has the energy to walk on her own. Pick her up boys.

As she gave the order, 4 men each untied one of the cuffs and carried her upstairs

While Peter was still getting his ass fucked and swallowing a mixture of cum, piss and spit, Jill entered the room, followed by the men carrying Peter's wife.

Kate stopped fucking Peter and he whimpered in frustration from being so horny and on edge of an orgasm.

Amy removed Peter's hood, leaving the ring gag still in.

As the men, placed Karen over Peter's ring gag he noticed the black plug in her cunt.

Tell you what said Jill to Peter, in a few seconds I will remove this plug and you are going to swallow every load from my sluts pussy. If you manage to not spill a single drop, I will give you your orgasm. deal?

Peter nodded and Jill removed the plug. The cum, from all the men that fucked his wife earlier, gushed out of Karen's cunt.

Jill started vigorously massaging Peter's prostate, bringing him closer and closer to an orgasm.

As he came closer to an orgasm, he lost focus on swallowing the cum, that was still flowing out his wife's pussy and some drops fell on the floor.

Jill pulled her fingers out of Peter's ass, leaving him in utter frustration.

I guess our pet doesn't want an orgasm it seems, Jill said.

After Peter swallowed the last cum in his mouth, the men took his wife to the main room, followed by Jill.

Peter could hear Jill saying to the men, lay her on the couch and put this on her.

Meanwhile, Amy and Kate unbound Peter's legs and hands and they removed his ring gag. But leaving his cock still locked up.

Follow us pet Amy said. Peter got out of the swing and dropped immediately on all four and followed Amy and Kate to the main room, where they took his wife.

The men were doing something to his wife, but Peter couldn't make out what it was from his position. Only after the men had finished, whatever they were doing to Karen and left her on the couch, that Peter saw what they had done. They have put a chastity belt on his wife.

Peter looked confused at Jill, who then bend over and said to Peter, you two are mine now and I decided when either of you have an orgasm. Now it has been a wonderful night and you two look tired, it's time to go home Pet.

Bram and Ninna helped Karen and Peter up. They took them to their car. Bram put Karen in the backseat.

Ninna got in the driver's seat in Peter's car and drive both to their home with Bram following them in his car.

It was a quiet ride home. Karen had fallen asleep and Peter's head was still cloudy and racing with all sorts of thoughts and slowly drifted asleep also.

Once they arrived at Peter and Karen's house, Bram helped Karen upstairs and laid her in bed. She didn't wake up.

No wonder she isn't waking up with what happened this night, Bram said.

Peter sat down on the side of the bed, half-asleep.

Got a little kiss on his cheek from Nina, who wished them a good night and both Barm and Ninna left.

to be continued....?

12