Young Wife and the Rough Neighbor

Story Info
Husband catches wife with the neighbor, and watches.
4.2k words
234.8k
268
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

After we married, my wife and I moved into our first house together. It was a small farmhouse that we were able to rent for cheap, with a nice yard, and the farmer's buildings and barn lots on 3 sides. Behind the house the barn lot gave way to a large pasture. We lived on a gravel road, and had few neighbors. An older couple lived in a nice home on the other side of the road from us, and their son and his live-in girlfriend occupied a mobile home a short distance down the road, at the base of a small hill. The older couple had retired and had some money, so they traveled a lot. We saw the son's girlfriend leave for work every day. The son must have had a job, but I never knew what it was. He was in his yard a lot, working on trucks and cars. I would wave when I drove past, and would usually get a wave or nod in return. He was a slender guy, seldom wore a shirt, had short black hair, a thin beard and stache, and a patch of hair on his chest. His girlfriend was on the skinny side, and very quiet.

My wife, Sandy, is a short and round bundle of energy. She has a very bubbly personality, and has a naughty streak that she saves for the bedroom. Her hair is a dirty blond shade, with greenish eyes. She is 5-3, and very curvy. Her tits strain against her 34D bra. They have a nice sag to them, but the brown nipples still turn up nicely. Her hips are wide, but her ass is firm, and with nice trim ankles and calves, she rocks a pair of jeans. Her tummy is soft, and below it is a very natural bush of pubes. I find her very sexy, and love the feel of her lush curves under me when we are having a hot sweaty fuck.

The first few months were uneventful. Both of us found jobs right away, although not in the same location. We spent time fixing up the little house, mowing the yard, outing in a garden, and enjoying sex as only a new couple can. On weekends, Sandy liked to put on a bikini, and lay on a beach towel in the shade. I didn't mind, until I noticed the neighbor slowing down if he happened to drive by. He would ogle Sandy laying on her back with her ample boobs sticking up out her chest, barely covered by the tiny patches of fabric. I told Sandy about it, and she agreed to move her sunning into the back yard. Later I noticed that the neighbor, Jack was his name, would give a big wave if Sandy was in the car, but just the usual nod if it were just me.

Later that summer, a storm was lashing the area. We were in bed, when a pounding at the door woke us up. I pulled on a pair of shorts, and went to the door. It was Jack, soaking wet, no shirt of cousre, asking I could give him a hand. I let him in the kitchen, and asked what he needed.

"Uh, car battery's low, and old lady needs to go to the hospital. Can you give me a jump?"

I saw he was staring past me, and turned to see Sandy standing in the doorway, wearing only her t-shirt and panties. She looked very hot, with her nipples poking through the thin material, and her tiny panties not quite containing her pubic thatch. Jack's eyes were gleaming as he took in her hot little body. I said I would throw on some clothes and help him out. I gave Sandy a look as I went in the bedroom, but she ignored me, and continued to stand in the door, letting Jack look her over.

"Is your girlfriend okay?" I heard her ask. He mumbled something about stomach pains. I finally got his attention off my wife, and we went out into the rain. We drove the short distance to his trailer, got out the jumper cables, and managed to get his car started. I got a curt thank you, and they drove off. When I got back inside my house, I grabbed a towel, and dried off.

I asked Sandy why she stood and chatted with a stranger in her underwear.

"It wasn't a big deal, my bikini shows a lot more. Are you jealous?" she laughed. Her eyes were bright though, and I could tell she was aroused, so I forgot about Jack, and turned my attention to licking her clit until she orgasmed, then giving her a good fucking that left us both worn out.

In the following days, I noticed that Sandy was wearing her bikini more often. . She'd hang laundry out to dry, work in the garden, and do other weekend tasks. It was hot, so I didn't think much of it, and I did like watching her boobs jiggle in the skimpy top. But then I noticed Jack the neighbor driving by, or walking up to his parent's house, more often than before. It was seemingly innocent, he'd check their house, or mow their lawn, but it also gave him the chance to stare at Sandy. One afternoon, I was in the barn lot, hidden from view, when I saw him walking up the road. I stood still and waited to see what he would do. Sandy was in the garden, in her bikini of course, with her back to the road. Jack got to his parents house, and stopped. As I watched, he stared at Sandy as she bent over, her round ass stretching the material across it. Jack just stood there, and started rubbing his cock through his jeans. Sandy turned, so she was sideways to the road. Her boobs hung down and swayed as she worked. Jack was still playing with himself, but when Sandy stood up, he turned and walked up to the house. She turned and saw him, but had not seen him staring, or rubbing his cock. She watched him open the door, and go in, then picked up her basket and left the garden.

After that episode, I started watching for Jack. If I was present, he would turn and go back to his trailer. If he thought I was gone, he'd hang around to see if Sandy was in the yard. I also noticed that if I would leave in my truck, I would see him in the rearview mirror, leaving his place and walking up to his parents home. I formed a plan to leave, hide my truck, and sneak back to see what he was up to. Saturday came, and it was hot. I could hear Jack at his place, running a saw of some kind. Sandy was in the back yard, lying on her beach towel with a book. I told her I had to run into work for a while, and gave her a kiss. I drove off until I was out of sight, and turned into a field road which led back to the farm. It brought me up to the back corner, where I parked and quietly slipped closer to the house. Immediately behind the house was a small shed, with the open side facing away. There were hay bales on both ends, so the view of the yard was blocked. I made my way into the shed, and found a small opening. Peeking through, I could see Sandy still engrossed in her book. She had removed her top, and was lying on her stomach about 6 feet from the shed. The sides of her boobs were exposed, of course. I got comfortable, and settled in to see if he would show up. I didn't have long to wait, as Jack walked around the corner of the house, and seeing Sandy, stopped. She looked up, squealed in fright, and got up on her knees. She tried to cover her tits, but not before giving Jack a quick look at them.

"Shit, you scared hell out me, what are you doing?" she yelled at him. Her eyes were wide open, her hair was falling across one side of her face, and she was breathing hard. Naked except for her bikini bottom, she was an incredibly erotic sight.

"Oh hell, I wanted to make you to sit up so I could see those big titties." he laughed, and walked over to her towel, and sat down. He was shirtless, as usual, with worn out sneakers, and sweating in the heat. He had two bottles of beer in his hand.

"If you'll share those beers, I might think about it." Sandy shot back, with a saucy tone.

Jack gave her a big grin, and held out one of the bottles to her, with the cap still on it.

"Take the cap off, please." she said, trying to sound angry, but the smile on her face gave her away. Jack twisted off the top, and held the bottle out again. Sandy took it, and keeping one arm across her tits put the bottle to her lips and took a long pull from it.

"Well, how about it?" Jack asked impatiently.

"How about what/" she answered, with a smirk on her face.

"How about showing me your boobs?" he said. The asshole got right to the point, I thought.

"I said I'd think about it, and I'm still thinking." she shot back. Good girl Sandy, I thought, don't give in to the prick. If Jack decided to force her, I had a 2x4 ready to beat him senseless.

They sat for a minute, sipping their beers and eyeing each other. Sandy had sat back on her heels, while Jack was leaning back on his elbows facing her, his knees spread, showing his crotch to her. His package made a sizable bulge, and I saw Sandy drop her gaze to it, and lick her upper lip.

"Where's your husband?" Jack asked, never taking his eyes off my wife.

"He had to go in to work, and said he would be a while." she replied. Oh shit, I thought, why did she tell him that?

"Well, while you're deciding to let see your titties, we can get acquainted." Jack said with a leer on his face.

"You don't give up, do you?" Sandy said, shaking her head and taking another pull from the bottle.

"I don't think you want me to give up. I saw how you looked at me that night." Jack replied.

Sandy stopped, lowered the bottle, and looked hard at Jack. "What night was that?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about. The night of that storm, when I needed a jump to get my car going is what I'm talking about. You stood there in a t-shirt and panties, with your nipples hard and sticking out, and let me look you over real good, in front of your husband to boot." Jack told her, his eyes hard.

Sandy just grinned at him, and sipped her beer. "Oh, that night." she said.

"Yeah, oh." Jack grinned back at her. "I think you wanted me to see you. Well, I got a good look, and you do got a nice little body on you. I think you need me to show you what a real man can do for you."

"Think so do you?" Sandy replied. I didn't like where this was going, but I was caught up in the back and forth of the conversation, taken aback at how brazen Jack was, and also dumbfounded by Sandy letting the jerk talk to her that way. So I sat, and watched and listened.

"Yeah, I do, and I think you want it." Jack said. "I see you looking at my crotch, wondering if it's as big as it looks. Go ahead, unzip my pants and take a look. It doesn't hurt to look you know." he said with a big grin.

Sandy just stared at him. Then, slowly, she put the beer bottle down, then sitting up straight, dropped both hands to her sides, and allowed Jack to see her magnificent tits. The nipples were engorged, and I noticed her face was flushed too. My god, I thought, she's turned on by this. Then, she leaned forward, her boobs swaying as she moved, and on her hands and knees moved over to Jack. There, she sat up again, and reached forward and unbuttoned his jeans. Jack watched her every move, a look of hunger on his scroungy face. She then slowly unzipped his jeans, and reaching inside, pulled out his cock. My mouth shot open, it was big! Sandy's mouth dropped open too.

"Fuck, it's huge!" she gasped. It was huge, probably 8 or 9 inches long, thick and curved with a prominent ridge on the underside, and topped by a thick pointed head.

"Yeah, and it's going to give you a fucking like you never had before." Jack growled at her. "But first you're going to suck it."

Sandy hesitated, then shuffled around to his side, and leaning forward, opened her mouth and took the head and a few more inches into her mouth. Then, closing her lips around the shaft, she sucked in and drew it back out to the tip. Jack sucked in his breath, obviously liking it. He took one of her nipples in his fingers, and started to twist and pull. Sandy winced, but kept her mouth on his cock. Next she shot her tongue out, and started swirling it around the head, and slowly jacking the massive shaft. This went on for a few minutes, Sandy licking and sucking his sweaty cock, now covered with her saliva, and Jack pulling on her nipples. They looked sore and red, and the tits themselves looked swollen. Then he grabbed her tit in his hand, and squeezed and pulled it through his hand down to the nipple. It looked like it would hurt, but Sandy never stopped working on his cock.

Jack then slid his hand down over her stomach to her cunt, and cocking the middle finger, stabbed it into her. Sandy jerked and moaned, then sucked on his cock even harder. "Damn, you're wet." he said. "Get on your back."

Sandy pulled her mouth off his cock, and moved back to the center of the towel. She lay down, her arms above her head, her tits red from the mauling he had given them. Then, to my amazement, she bent her knees and lifted her legs, then spread them wide, exposing her wet pussy to him. Jack gave her an evil grin, and moved between her legs. Taking his thick cock in hand, he pushed the tip between her cunt lips, and worked it up and down. Sandy closed her eyes and groaned, and twisted her hips back and forth. Without a word, Jack leaned forward, and sunk his cock in all the way to the base, in one motion. Sandy's eyes shot open and she cried out and arched her back as it hit bottom, her mouth open as the shock of the thrust hit her. Jack gave her no time to adjust, pulling back and pushing back in to the hilt again. He leaned forward onto his hands, and Sandy brought her arms forward, placing her hands on his chest. Jack began a steady pumping, and I could the wet smacks as his body slapped against hers. I was in a daze, watching as this dirtbag fucked my young wife, and amazed that she seemed to be enjoying it. After a few strokes, Sandy was no longer grimacing, instead her face was relaxing and she was moaning and whimpering. Her hands left his chest, and went around his back, and she pulled his sweating body down onto hers, the matted black hair hard against her tits. Jack responded by sliding both hands down to her ass, and cupped a cheek in each hand. Now with all his weight on her, her pulled her ass to him, and began fucking her in earnest.

"Oh yeah, that's it!" She yelled. "Give me that big fucking cock!"

Jack never said a word, just grunted and growled as her drove into his cock into her over and over. It went on for what seemed like an hour, Jack never slacking his pace. I could tell she was cumming. Her back would arch she'd clench her fists as the waves rippled through her abdomen, then she'd lie slack for a moment, until the sensations built again. In the heat of the day, the sweat ran off their bodies as Jack kept on pounding his cock into her. Finally, Jack began to grunt louder, and fucked her even faster, then yelling out "Ah, yeah," he drove into her hard and held it in her deep, unloading his hot cum into her. Sandy reacted by grabbing jack around the neck, and pulling him tight against her, while pulling his hips against her with her heels. Jack lay on her for a minute, breathing heavy, then rolled off and lay on his back panting. Sandy lay next to him, also breathing heavy, with cum running out of her pussy onto the towel. Jack say up finally, emptied the last of his beer, and struggled into his jeans. Sandy lay there, looking up into the sky, a strange expression on her face.

"Well, I gotta go, my old lady will wonder where I'm at." he said with a smirk. "I'll come back and we'll do this again. You're a real hot fuck." Then her turned and walked away. Sandy lay there for few more minutes, then got up, gathered up her things, and went into the house, a bit unsteady on her feet. I walked back to my vehicle, and drove on in to work, where I made a few phone calls.

Later, I arrived back at the house, and walked in to find Sandy folding laundry. She looked up and smiled, and asked how things were at work.

"Great. One of the guys told me about a house for rent. It's in the next county, about 20 miles from here. It's bigger, more bedrooms, and a garage. And best yet, the rent is the same as we pay for this place. I called the owner, and made the arrangements. We're moving in a month."

Sandy didn't say anything, just nodded. I noticed that she was walking funny, and asked her what was wrong.

"I fell in the yard, with my hands full. I feel like crap, and I'm going to have bruises all over me tomorrow." she said, and started to cry. Even though was furious at what had had done, I took in my arms and consoled her.

In the days that followed, I kept a close eye on Sandy. I would wait until she left for work before leaving myself, and made sure I was home before she arrived. If I went to town, I took her with me. If she was suspicious at my behavior, she gave no inkling of it. Jack had awakened some primitive urge in her, one she couldn't control. I thought I could keep a lid on things until we moved, but I was wrong.

Sandy had been moved to a later shift, so I adjusted my work day as well. We both would get home after dark. It was a couple of weeks later, I had turned onto our road, and I could see a light on at our house. Alarm bells went off in my head, and I turned into the field road and parked the truck. Slipping up to the house, I could see Sandy's car in the driveway, and the kitchen light was on. Peeking in the window, I could see nothing. Walking around to the back, I quietly set up a step ladder by the window, so I could see over the lower curtain. Looking in, my heart jumped into my throat. Sandy was naked, and standing by the bed, leaning over and supporting herself on her hands. Jack stood behind her, jabbing two fingers into her cunt, while stoking his cock with the other hand. If anything, he looked dirtier than before, even the hair on his chest was greasy looking. And this scumbag was going to fuck my wife, again. And like before, I was frozen in place, unable to do anything but watch the spectacle in front of me.

Sandy's eyes were closed, as she endured the rough finger fucking Jack was giving her. When he pulled his hand away, the fingers were wet with Sandy's juices. Placing that hand on her back, he put the head of his cock against her pussy lips, and with a jerk of his hips, stabbed it part way into her. Sandy flinched, then pushed back against him, sinking the rest of his cock into her. She then pulled forward, and pushed back again. Jack stood with his hands on her lips, and let her fuck herself on his cock, a big grin on his face. I watched as Sandy moved back and forth on his cock, her big tits swaying under her. Her head was back, her mouth hanging open and her eyes shut in an expression of lust. Then Jack took control. Grabbing her hips, he drove his cock into her with an audible slap, then withdrew and slammed into her again. Sandy's eyes shot open and she struggled to hold herself up. "Fuck" she hissed as the thick cock stretched her pussy. Jack started to fuck her fast, slapping against her round ass on every downstroke. Her ass cheeks were red, no doubt he had been slapping them. I watched, mesmerized at the sight of this skinny hairy jerk, pounding my wife's cunt like a jackhammer, her tits flopping wildly. The sounds were incredible, the slapping as their bodies met, both of them breathing heavy and grunting, and the squishing sound as his cock worked her pussy.

Like the previous time, Jack had a lot of stamina, but finally I could see his expression change, and his strokes become shorter and quicker. His hands moved from her hips, and slid up to her chest, where he grabbed a tit in each hand, and squeezed. They looked like a pair of dogs, with Jack lying on Sandy's back as he reached his climax.

"Uuummmh, fuck!" Jack groaned, and he slammed his cock into Sandy one more time and held it in her, spraying his cum deep inside. Sandy had her head down, gasping for air, her arms shaky as she bore Jack's weight on her. He held her down, and let his cock soak in her cunt, his cum leaking out and running down her legs. He finally stood up, and pulled out, allowing a wad of cum to fall onto the carpet, followed by another sting as it dripped out of her. Sandy collapsed forward onto the bed, and curled up in a ball.

"Glad I got to do you one more time." Jack grinned at her as he shrugged into his jeans. "Maybe I should come see you at your new place." Sandy said nothing, and just stared at the wall. Jack shrugged, gave her a smack on her ass, and left. I drifted back into the shadows, but he was so confident, the asshole walked across the front yard to leave.

bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers
12