Young Wife's Infidelity

Story Info
My 22yo wife fucks a work friend two years into our marriage.
10.2k words
3.6
17.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
382 Followers

Preamble

Two years into our marriage my wife had an emotional and sexual affair with a male coworker of hers. She confessed to the infidelity three years after it happened.

Our marriage got off to a rocky start. We married young she was nineteen I was twenty-one. When she finally did confess to cheating our marriage was more stable and we made it through that difficult time. We have been married for a long time now.

I was devastated when she told me. My mind conjured all types of sexual images of them together. It took years for me to come to terms with it. As time passed, I was able to think about it without too much distress. I was eventually able to control the emotional aspect of my anguish by eroticizing the sexual part of her infidelity. It took a long time but now when I think of them together, I get aroused. I conjure up those same sexual images but instead of it traumatizing me I think it's erotic and I get turned on as a result. It has developed into one of my go to masturbation fantasies.

The emotional aspect of her infidelity is still a problem for me. I'll probably never get over that. Sex is sex and probably took about twenty minutes if that, but the emotional connection she made with him hurt more profoundly. Was she in love with him? I know that she wouldn't have had sex with him unless there was a strong emotional connection. Infidelity is something you manage but never fully get over. This story is an example of how I manage it.

This is her recollection about the night she had sex with him. She went to his house after eating at a pizza place (he got off cheap). They started making out on his living room couch. They moved to the bedroom (she doesn't remember the transition to the bedroom). He fucked her and was done. He came she didn't. What she described was a wham, bam, thank you mam type of session. He didn't get her to orgasm. He didn't eat her, he didn't masturbate her, he didn't try to get her off once he was through with her. She has never deviated from that description. I always wondered, 'What was wrong with him? He had this incredibly sexy erotic woman in his bedroom and that's all he did. She was as hot as hell when she was 22 (check out my profile picture that's her just a few years after he fucked her). I ask the reader if you had a woman with that body in your bed would you fuck her and be done? I would have spent the whole night in bed with her until she came a half of dozen times (by the way that's her average).

This story is comprised of facts I gleaned from her over the years embellished by my imagination. The story begins with how she initiated the relationship and then concentrates on the night she had sex with him. It happened on their first official date after she moved out on me.

Her version of what happened is too boring and wouldn't make a good Lit story so here is my interpretation of what happened that night. They did fuck but the fine details are mine.

The Story

For the several months my wife Layna became increasingly more friendly with a guy she worked with. She noticed him and thought he was attractive. She decided to approach him. She left a card on his desk (this was before texting and email) conveying her interest. She was very pretty and had a very sexy figure with fabulous breasts. He accepted her invitation. They met for coffee and hit it off right away. She liked him. After that first coffee they started spending more time together, and it got to a point that they were spending most of their breaks and lunches together. Lunch at first was with other friends but as it progressed they started going to lunch alone. As she got to know him, she found that not only was he good looking, but he was a nice guy too.

On her twenty second birthday they went out for drinks after work. She had a great time talking to him and the conversation freely flowed along with some alcohol. She hardly ever drank alcohol but that evening she did. There were other work friends there, but my wife and her friend spent most of the evening together. Her favorite disco song came she told him she loved that song. He asked her to dance. He was a good dancer which was another positive. Her husband didn't like to dance. They danced and rested and dance some more. She had a great evening. That was the night she kissed him for the first time. The exhilaration of the evening conversation (he was funny), the dancing, and the evening being capped off by their first kiss (or more like brief make out session in the corner table of the bar), had her feeling special. Her girlfriend Sue gave her a ride home and she talked about him the whole time. From that night on she knew her feelings for him were deeper than just as a casual work friend.

He filled an emotional need for her that she wasn't getting at home. She felt her marriage was one sided. She felt her husband didn't care about her feelings. She wanted to take the relationship with her friend further. After a few more weeks of hanging out with him at work, and some after work get togethers, she decided that she was going to act on her feelings for him. She rationalized that it would be better if she moved out before she went any further. She wanted a trial separation to give her time to "think about her marriage". She felt she needed to explore her feelings for him further to determine if she even wanted to stay married. She proposed it as a temporary separation, but for how long was left open. She decided to move back in with her mother. This served as an unofficial separation to give herself theoretical cover/freedom to go out with him.

She moved out three weeks after her birthday party.

She moved out on a Wednesday in February. She told her friend beforehand what she planned on doing. She called him that night from her mother's house and told him she did it. The next day at work they were smiling at each other each time they passed. During lunch they talked extensively, and he asked her if she wanted to go to dinner on Friday night. She said she just moved in with her mother so maybe not Friday night. She said she should spend a few nights with her mother. She suggested Saturday night. He agreed and said he would pick her up 7:00 for a dinner reservation at 7:30.

Saturday had finally arrived. She had been anticipating this date with great excitement since he asked her out. Sitting at her mother's house on Friday night and all-day Saturday was driving her crazy with eagerness. Now the time had come. He was going to be there in a couple of hours.

She went upstairs to her room. Before she took a shower, she took some extra time and did some needed trimming down below. She wasn't a shaver but always tried to keep it neat down there. Once she had it cropped close enough for her liking, and tidied it up to the right shape, she got in the shower to wash and rinse the hair out. While in the shower she shaved her underarms and her legs paying careful attention to the tender area between her inner thighs and genitals. She was meticulous and careful. Once she was done her vulva was nearly hair free. She got out dried off and wrapped a towel around herself and walked to her bedroom. She sat in the chair, dried her hair, and did her makeup. She took time doing her eye makeup. She always felt her eyes were her best asset. She had dark brown eyes with thick long eye lashes. She applied her mascara carefully until she had it perfect. She put on red lipstick and looked at herself. She didn't use much makeup just mascara and lipstick. She fluffed up her hair admiring her new haircut. She was trying a new sexier style. She ran her finger through her bangs. She liked what she saw in the mirror.

She stood up and faced the full-length mirror. She looked at herself. She undid the towel which was folded just above her breasts. She let the towel drop to the floor. She was standing in front of the mirror looking at her naked figure. She turned and looked over her shoulder at her ass. She turned to the side and scanned her flat abdomen. Her eyes traced the outline of her back as it curved in at her waist then out again tracing the shape of her well-rounded luscious ass. She turned back around, put her hands on her hips, and moved her hips from side to side inspecting the trim job she had given herself. She had thick dark brown pubic hair. It just covered her in front. She didn't like it growing beyond her pubis. It formed a nice v shape with the top hair line about two inches above her mound. Her pubic hair was close cut but still distinct and thick enough to define her pubis area nicely. She reached up and placed her hands under her breasts and lifted them up and pushed them together. When she let go and they barely moved. At twenty-two years old her breasts at 34 C cup were lithe, firm, and magnificent with no need of support. Her nipples were perfectly symmetrical, and half dollar sized. She thought maybe she should go braless tonight. She tweaked her nipples, rubbed her breasts, gave them an admiring look, and then reached for the towel and walked to the closet.

She had to choose the perfect outfit for her first date in five years with a new boyfriend.

She thought 'My New Boyfriend I guess he is. We have spent a lot of time together these last few months.' She considered their time together at work to be actual dates they just happen to be at work. They spent many hours over the last several months alone talking to each other. She felt she had the opportunity to learn more intimate details about him on these work dates because they didn't have to deal with the sexual tension of an official date. This wasn't their first date they had been dating for months now. All that time they spent together at work getting to know each other made the "three date rule" immaterial.'

She was in the room she grew up in. She felt the same excitement as when she was preparing for her very first date at the age of sixteen. What seemed unreal was that she was a woman now and still had those same excited sixteen-year-old feelings. It felt good to have that type of intense emotional high reawakened. She hadn't felt that with her husband in a long time. With him it was the same routine each day. They both worked. He went to school days and worked evenings and weekends. She had to get up early for work, so they only saw each other about an hour each night. Sex happened on Saturday night maybe one other time during the week if she wasn't too tired. It was generally less than once a week of late. They didn't have the same connection as they use too.

She picked out several outfits and chose the sexiest one. She wanted to show off her figure, she wanted to inspire him, to motivate him by showing her off sexiness. She decided to wear her sensual black lace bra and matching black lace trim panties. She always felt extra sensual and seductive when she wore that combination under her clothes. The bra was her favorite as it pushed her breasts together and enhanced her cleavage. She thought the bra in combination with her lowest cut top was the perfect choice. She put them on.

She was wondering what might happen tonight. She was hoping to move their relationship beyond friends. She looked at herself in the mirror. She stared at herself and squeezed her arm together to lift her breasts up and push them out of her top. She pulled the top down a little further and repeated the action. Half her breasts were exposed with just a hint of the black bra showing. She liked what she saw. She was always proud of her breasts. She put on her panties then squeezed into her low riding skintight hip hugger pants. It took her a while to work the pants over her hips. She pulled and wiggled and eventually got them on. She turned to look at her ass in the mirror. She had a nice ass an ass that had provoked many whistles and sometimes unwanted inappropriate comments from many guys, but for tonight she wanted to show it off, she wanted to ignite his interest. She did a final assessment of how she looked.

While standing in front of the mirror she had a twinge of regret. Standing in front of that mirror brought back a memory. She remembered the last time she looked at herself in that same mirror. It was with her wedding dress on. She remembered that she was so full of hope and looking forward to her life with her furure husband. She was going to be a married woman. She was not a child anymore. This time standing in front of the mirror she was a woman preparing for a date with another man.

The regret passed quickly and the excitement of looking at the outfit she chose for her new friend took over her thoughts. She finished dressing and mentally prepared herself to go downstairs and wait. She knew her mother was going to disapprove.

When she walked into the front room her mother looked at her.

She raised her eyes and asked "Where are you going?

Layna said, "I'm going out with friends from work."

"Friends from work? Dressed like that?"

"Yes mother, friends from work dressed like this."

"You shouldn't be going out with friends from work. You just left your husband. Take some time to think about what you're doing. You need to talk things out not running around on a Saturday night like your single again."

"Mother it's none of your business, it's my marriage, you don't understand. Just leave me alone. I'm going to do what I want to do."

"You're going out with "friends from work"? Friends from work dressed that way? What friend are you trying to impress?"

She shook her head in disgust.

Layna didn't say anything else. They both sat there quietly. Occasionally a car would drive by, and Layna would sit up to see if it stopped. She was anxiously anticipating this first official date something she hadn't experienced in years. Her mother wasn't going to dampen her sprits. She was mad about her mother's interference. However, the butterflies in her stomach weren't from the argument they were from the anticipation of her date. She watched out the window for him. She didn't want him to come to the door where her mother might see him and judge her negatively.

She ignored her mother and thought of the evening ahead and what might happen later that night. She wonders if they are going to have sex tonight. Having sex would be ok. It's not like she is a teenager anymore she's a mature woman she is attracted to him so sex would be a natural consequence. She has only had sex with her husband up to this point in her life, so she is very excited that another guy is interested in her and she's hopes he has plans for after dinner.

His car pulled into the driveway and Layna was out of her seat immediately. She threw on her waist high suede collared jacket. A semi-Bolero style jacket that was completely impractical for a cold winter day. It was opened in front. She loved that jacket as she had received many compliments when she wore it. She said a quick goodbye to her mother, and she was out the door. Her mother watched through the front window. When Layna opened the passenger side door the dome light lit up the interior of the car her mother saw a man in the driver's seat and no one else.

She said, "Layna! What are you doing."

She got in the car, and he drove off. He said that he was going to take her to her favorite restaurant. There were a few locations in the city. There was one close to her house, but he chose one further away in the suburbs. They got to the restaurant and there was very nice table for two in the corner reserved for them. She always liked this restaurant but only went on special occasions. It was one of the more expensive in town. The romantic atmosphere of the dimly lit restaurant and the intimate conversation was perfect. He made her feel special. The whole time they were talking during dinner she was getting more aroused. She was enjoying the dinner but all she could think about was what were they going to do when they were done eating. The anticipation during dinner was more agonizing than waiting for him to pick her up.

They finish eating and sat there talking for a long time. She was getting inpatient. She was concerned that maybe he didn't have plans for after dinner. Would they stay here and talk and then he would take her home She glanced at her watch it was already past 10:00 pm. She started to fret.

He saw her glance at her watch and said, "Are you ready to leave?"

She said, "Yes I'm ready let's go." Wondering what they were going to do now.

He asked, "I don't live far from here do you want to go to my house for a drink?"

She thought to herself, 'Oh My, this is it. This is why we came out here for dinner. He planned it so stopping at his house was convenient. I wasn't sure what we were going to do after dinner but going to his house is perfect. I think I might be in his bed before the night is over. This is getting exciting.'

She hesitated for just a moment and said, "Sure I'd like to see your house."

He said, "Ok if you're ready let's go."

It was a very short drive to his house. Soon he was pulling into his driveway.

Her mind had been racing during the drive. She didn't remember what they talked about. She got out of the car and followed him to the door. He unlocked it and held it open for her to go in. While they were walking toward the door, she started to have doubts about going in. She knew, as a married woman, she was about to cross a line. She knew if she went in there then IT was going to happen. She thought briefly about asking him to take her home, but the sexual anticipation she has been feeling all day overruled her conscience. Her mind was in turmoil. She was very nervous and trembling slightly. She could feel her heart pounding while she passed close to him and moved inside.

Once inside her reservations faded as her anticipation and excitement took over her feelings. He asked her if she wanted a drink. She didn't drink much, but she said yes. She felt a little alcohol might easy her nervousness. He was nervous too. He wanted to take her to bed right away but he knew he couldn't just ask if she wanted to have sex. To pass some time he offered to show her the house.

She was impressed with how nice and well-kept the house was it wasn't your typical bachelor pad. She got a little nervous when he took her to his bedroom. While in his room, she was impressed by how neat it was just like she imagined. He had a king-sized bed with a nice bedspread not quite her style but nice. She stared at him when he was talking about the room and showed her the master bathroom, she wanted to kiss him and the sexual urge she was feeling was almost unbearable. To her disappointment he didn't make any sexual advance and led her back to the living room.

Back in the living room she sat on the couch. He asked her if she would like to play backgammon. He taught her how to play during lunch at work. She said yes and they played as each loosen up with a drink. They talked and played the game for quite a while. She liked talking to him as he was a good listener and seemed genuinely interested in what she had to say. That was a big part of why she liked him and for that matter how she ended up on a date with him and alone in his house. He was a good talker, very handsome, and genuinely a nice guy. She was thinking about how she ended up playing backgammon in his house alone. It was her that approached him at work. She gave him a card with a note written on it stating her interest. That note started her on this path that has culminated with her now waiting for him to invite her to his bedroom.

It was getting late, and she told her mother she wouldn't be too late. She became edgy and wondered how to get something started. She wanted him to make the first move. She didn't want to be the sexually aggressive one. She didn't want to appear too eager. She started thinking that he was a nice guy maybe he didn't want to be too forward. He knew she was married and maybe he wouldn't cross that line without her taking the first step. She knew he was interested in her. He was quite passionate when they made out at the bar, but it was her that initiated that first kiss. He had opportunities to make out with her before. He gave her a ride home from work one time. They talked for a long time while parked in her driveway. He didn't make any advances when he easily could have. She was sending him subtle messages and tried to encourage him to kiss her by leaning in and touching his hand, but he never took the lead. She wanted him to, but he didn't try anything. He seemed to be content just talking. That's why she thought he was a nice guy he never took advantage he wasn't just out for sex he really enjoyed her company. If he had started kissing her that time, in her driveway, she would have taken the risk and invited him into her flat, and they would have had sex weeks ago. She had masturbated to that scenario several times the last few weeks. She knew she wanted him, and the anticipation was building. She wanted more than just friendship.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
382 Followers