Your Birthday Bull

Story Info
Wife has steamy birthday encounter with stud bull.
3.1k words
4.19
45.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You spot him across the dimly lit room about the same time he locks in on you. The party at the nightclub is just getting into full swing, but for you both that has suddenly become secondary. His eyes caught your figure as you sauntered through the crowd with your confident, alluring swagger. Your redhead bob cut and little black backless dress contrasts against your pale but fit body. The addition of stiletto heels, sexy hoop earrings and shimmering silver around your neck, wrist and ankle is a stunning package to him. You became immediately mesmerized by his high and tight cut, well-cut chest, bulging biceps and legs, his tattoos and chiseled, firm athletic body - he's a beast, a true alpha bull, they stand out in a crowd...

You try to dismiss it, but an insatiable desire to pleasure him and experience him wells up inside you. You've become fixated on something else as well. In fact, it's the one bulge you can't take your eyes and mind off - you're able to delineate the sheer size of his manhood inside his tight jeans. Your thoughts begin to race about what you'd like to do with a big, thick cock like that...and what you'd like him to do to you with it. You're fairly confident that if you play your cards right you may find out first-hand, but you prefer to delay the inevitable a little longer, playing with his mind from a distance with some flirtatious and suggestive stares, touches and gestures...

You work towards him after a few long intense moments, and he meets you on the dance floor. Your bodies touch for a moment and you feel the energy and desire that he's exuding. It ramps your emotions even higher and faster. You want him, all of him and it's beginning to burn within you now. You turn around, wrap your arms around his neck, and you both suggestively grind at a seductive, rhythmic pace to the beat of the music. You get lost in the feel of his body, the ripples and firmness of his muscles, his cock pulsing through his pants into the small of your back. His hands gently rubbing your breasts and legs makes you damp and you lean into him harder. Your legs quiver as your body begins to submit to him...

The handsome stud takes your hand, leads you to the bar and orders you your requested selection of booze. It's refreshing after the heat your body just experienced, and it's a relief to your quivering legs to be sitting for a few moments, but the libation is strong and you feel it taking effect before you reach the bottom of the glass. You know that usually spells trouble, but you're willing to take the gamble with how the night is starting to shape up. You get lost in his eyes during conversation, and your hidden innuendos of how you'd like to end your night make him more confident that you'll be leaving there on his arm. After another drink (or 2- you've lost count now), you strut back onto the dance floor. You realize your reservations were misplaced sometime earlier, but you don't care anymore. You're wide open now, rubbing him, kissing him, staring into his soul - to say you're craving his body and his manhood is an understatement...

His hands have done some more exploring up your little black dress as well. In fact, it didn't take him long to find out that the moisture he felt on your leg had oozed from around your leopard print thong. It's dark in the club except for a few neon lights, so no one is paying much attention to the groping that has proceeded, his fingers sliding across the soaked material covering your pussy, and you stroking his cock through his jeans. It's seems that the temperature has somehow gone up another 10 degrees on this already steamy, sultry summer night at the beach...

After a break for another drink at the bar, both of your minds have one singular focus. He whisks you out of the club and you decide to take a walk along the beach back towards your stay for the night. You remove your heels and walk ankle-deep in the refreshing ocean surf - it helps in briefly relieving the carnal heat that is overtaking you. You continue to kiss and grope each other in a maddened, ultra horny manner. The sweat he generated in the bar has made his already skin tight shirt suck to his chiseled body, and your innermost self longs to remove it from him leaving no separation between his body and yours...

You make it back to the suite, and he uses his entry key to open the door. Once inside, you give him a long, slow, wet, suggestive kiss while grabbing and squeezing his hard cock, give him a wink, and then ease into the bathroom to make yourself fully presentable for this alpha bull. As you prepare and adorn yourself materially, you also prepare yourself mentally and physically for what you are about to experience and endure. You remove your dress, fix your hair and makeup, refresh your red lipstick, adjust your leopard print bra to show maximum cleavage, put your stilettos back on, and add a shot of your irresistible pheromone body spray. While the nerves are there, the anticipation and longing for this night take over. He hears the slow methodical click of your heels across the floor, the bathroom lights turn off, and the door eases open. 'Here we go', you say to yourself...

You step into the bedroom, oozing sex appeal. Through the dim lighting, your eyes lock on the big bull across the room. Your heart flutters as you anticipate what is to come. Your hands rub slowly across your body to perk his interest, but your own subtle contact with your breasts and clit through your lingerie arouses you as well. You reach where he is standing, and stare in awe at this irresistible beast. You want him, you crave him, he's the epitome of who you desire to be bred by. With your eyes locked on his, you ease up, kiss him and bite him lustfully on the lips. His taste and smell are amazing...

You reach for the edge of his shirt, ease it up slightly and kiss his torso and abs - they ripple at the feel of your touch. His dark complexion contrasts against your pale skin and it heightens your arousal even more. You finish taking off his shirt, rubbing your hands across his thick pecs and biceps, pleading without using words to be taken by him and made into the object of his affection. You feel yourself getting wet again as he runs his hand down the side of your face, then to your neck, down your ribs and across your breasts. He picks you up with ease and the sexual desire welling up in you makes your breathing difficult to maintain. You need to experience every inch of him and there's no hiding it anymore...

He sits you on the edge of the king-size bed. You reach for his belt and loosen it effortlessly. His pants slouch as you unzip them...all...the...way. Conveniently, this stud had chosen to go commando this evening, and you discover there's no material blocking your access to his goods. His behemoth cock rolls out of his pants and lays there before you, suggestively asking the question 'what are you going to do now'? You gasp at the sheer size and extent of this flesh monument now within your reach, and the saliva in your mouth begins to increase. He eases closer to you and whispers, 'Happy Birthday lover. This will be a gift you'll never forget'. With a sly, sexy grin, you eagerly slide both of your hands around his shaft and begin to slowly thrust and shuffle back and forth, your eyes locked on his. You ease your tongue and lips forward, realizing just before making contact with him that you have reached the point of no return. 'This is it', you mutter to yourself...

You seductively kiss and lick your way up his long member from the base to the head. When you reach the pinnacle, you swirl it around with your tongue and seal your lips around it. It is a herculean effort just to fit him in your mouth, and you have to let your jaw muscles relax, adjust and accept him in. After just several small repetitions down his cock, though, you've taken him much deeper than you ever thought possible, and now you're overtaken by a desire to deepthroat him. He moans in acceptance as you somehow take him deeper and deeper. Your red lipstick soon coats the entire length of his shaft. You gag a bit but keep going, despite your eyes watering and saliva overflowing out of your mouth. The extreme wetness just makes it a more pleasurable experience for the both of you...

You ease off the bed and drop to your knees in front of him to get a better angle for his deep penetration. But it's also a symbolic gesture; you are stating that you are his. He grabs the back of your head and holds you down on him deeper and longer with each thrust into your pretty little mouth. It's not overly comfortable due to his massive size, but you're so enamored with his thick shaft that you compel yourself to continue pleasing him. You're hooked on his taste and his texture, but also on your ability to adjust to his size and take him in. After what seems like an hour of sucking his big cock, he grabs you by your lower jaw, lifts you up off the floor and softly lays you face up on the bed...

He reaches out and slides his hands across your sexy heels, up your legs to just below your cunt, then back down again slowly. After several passes, he leans down and begins to kiss your feet and your legs slowly and seductively. He slides his nose and tongue across your soaked glistening thong and then proceeds up your stomach and to your arms. You're lost in his attention to detail, the feel of his tongue and lips on your skin. He eases up to your neck, licking and kissing slowly up to and inside your ears. You often pull back from that, but you're too far gone to pull back from this bull. You lean into him and moan in approval. He then kisses you passionately on the lips for what seems like eternity, your tongues intertwined in an oral sex dance. He unhooks your tight bra with a single one-handed flick and your breasts flood out in front of him uninhibited. With his eyes locked on yours, he eases back down and massages your breasts in such an erotic way that your heart skips a beat. His tongue, wet kisses and love bites on your engorged tits add to an even higher arousal...

He nears your sweet spot now, and licks you clean around the edges of your drenched thong. His tongue slips to your inner thighs near your cunt, and he licks and kisses every inch. His fingers slide beneath the edges of your thin garment and you know you're about to bare all to him. He slides off your thong, and your goodness is plainly shown, pleading out for him to take you. He smiles as he sees your swollen clit awaiting the arrival of his sinister tongue. You raise your back off the bed, rare your head back and let out a submissive moan as he makes initial contact with your lips, licking and swallowing your sexual juices. He methodically works his way up and down, kissing and licking, ending each repetition by annihilating your clit in a series of targeted assaults. Soon you are coming on his tongue, convulsing at the rock-hard orgasm that he just sent through your body. This happens over and over for what seems like another hour. You're already exhausted, but you know you have to somehow find the inner strength and stamina for what this alpha male is getting ready to do to you. He's fully awakened your inner urge to breed with him, he knows it and you acknowledge it. You will be his soon, and you will know him fully...

You sit up and grab his pulsing shaft. It's so long and thick now, you can barely grip around him...it's absolutely a work of art. You stroke him until you both can't stand it anymore. You guide his cock head up to the entrance of your swollen, dripping honey hole, and ease him in to get him started. As he begins his initial push into you, you plead with him to go slow so that you can get adjusted to his length and girth. He accommodates, but it doesn't take long until you've taken him in like a champ. As he bottoms out in you that first time, another orgasm rockets through your body and your inner muscles latch down around his huge shaft, moaning in pleasure and amazement of what you're just beginning to experience...

The big bull continues to thrust deep into your cunt as you lean back and raise your legs higher, giving him more access to your treasures. You both have developed a rhythm now, and he's able to drive deep into you regularly. You shudder each time he bottoms out, and your legs lock upward and shake uncontrollably. You can sense that your womb is instinctively preparing itself to be bred. He eventually pulls out of you, and your sex juices squirt all over him and sheets. The stud rolls you over on your stomach with the plan to slide up on top of and into you. But unexpected to him, the vixen in you chooses to raise up on all fours, practically begging him to take you doggy style...

He slides back into you and you groan and orgasm again as he bottoms out at this new angle. He grabs a handful of your beautiful red hair, twists it in his hand, and pulls back, arching your head and neck upward. You peer back at him with a wanting grin in acceptance and moan his name seductively. The slapping sound of his torso against your plump, toned ass turns you both on incredibly, and you begin to beg him to have his way with you. He reaches up and pushes your head and upper back to the bed. You heartily comply, loving that he wants to take you face down ass up. He has a clear angle to assault your pussy now, and you're out of your mind horny. You scream for him over and over to pound you and breed you with his big stud cock. You're ready for him, but you'll have to ride him out until he's ready to deliver his seed to its ultimate destination...

It's your turn to take the reins now. He stops thrusting into you as he feels you lean back against him and begin to grind away on his shaft. Your perfect hips and booty move in an almost hypnotizing motion and it's a visual wonder to him. You eventually slide off of him, push him over on his back and then lower yourself back down on him. As you bottom out you're sent into yet another rocking orgasm, causing your eyes to roll back in your head as if in a state of euphoria. This cock is simple more than you're able to handle. You begin to ride him like an wild animal, a true woman set loose into sexual freedom. You lean back at just the right angle and he moans with excitement. This is your wheelhouse, your position of choice, and coupled with your eyes being locked on this gorgeous stud of a man, you've somehow found the stamina to screw him bareback like this all night...

You begin to feel him getting harder and you know he's getting close. He lifts you up a bit, raises his hips and legs and begins to thrust hard into your weary cunt. You lean forward, grab onto his chest and he holds you tight. What a feeling it is being securely held in the arms of this stud. You feel the tightening of his shaft and know that it is time. The alpha bull lets out a deep, guttural growl and a deep exhale. The instinctive twitch of his cock and cinched balls, along with the warm sensation of his juices flooding into your depths bring a big smile and glow to your face. In just an instant, buckets of thick, rich cum have been deposited deep into your womb and you treasure each and every propelled stream of his seed. You've been bred by an elite specimen; it's what all women long for but few have the opportunity to experience...

His cock eases out of you, having accomplished its mission with excellence. You roll off of him and lay there in a time of silent reflection and recuperation. You gaze down at the gaping hole spectacle he's left in your cunt. Some of him is beginning to ooze back out of you now and you marvel at the volume. You slide your fingers through your glistening collective juices and take your fingers to your mouth. You clean them off and then instinctively lean over and begin to clean him orally. You catch him off guard, and your mouth massage turns into a satiating blow job, and turns you both back on initially. But the sensation is more than he can handle after a marathon night of having his way with you, and he pulls you off of him. Both of your lips meet in an exhaustive, contemplative long kiss. You've endured and been conquered by this alpha bull, and there are no words that can adequately describe what you feel at this moment. You've been marked, you're his, and the thought of future encounters with this stud bring a twinkle to your eye, and naughty notions to your mind...

You're startled out of a deep sleep with a head full of crazy exciting thoughts. Confused, you ask yourself - 'was it a dream, or did I really just experience a night to remember with my big bull'? Your husband comes into the bedroom at about the same time with your breakfast, and greets you with a long kiss. 'Good morning baby, and happy birthday! You've got a big day in store. I hope you're excited for all the surprises to come. And oh, you should make sure your little black dress is clean for tonight. You know when you couple it with those favorite stilettos of yours how it can be a real eye-catcher...